Diabetes: An overgrowing Concern
Msc Biotechnology Utkal University Odisha
- *Corresponding Author:
- Ankita Chaturvedi
Tel No.: 8179608953
E- Mail: email@example.com.
Received: 16 May 2015 Accepted: 28 June 2015
Visit for more related articles at Research & Reviews: Journal of Medical and Health Sciences
Diabetes, regularly alluded to by specialists as diabetes mellitus, portrays a gathering of metabolic sicknesses in which the individual has high blood (glucose), either in light of the fact that insulin creation is lacking, or in light of the fact that the body's phones don't react appropriately to insulin, or both. Patients with high glucose will normally encounter polyuria (continuous pee), they will get to be progressively parched (polydipsia) and hungry (polyphagia) . Diabetic retinopathy influences 4.2 million individuals in the United States and is the main reason for visual deficiency inworking-matured individuals . Therapeutic plants have been proposed as rich yet unexploited potential hotspots for antidiabetic medications, despite the fact that utilized since old times for the treatment of diabetes mellitus . Diabetes is turning into a major endless malady which influences human wellbeing. The diabetic information in healing facility of expansive sum contains much data . Natural markers or biomarkers are the pointers of a specific organic state before the presence of indications in type of an ailment . A few epidemiological studies give prove that sort 2 diabetes mellitus expands the danger of building up Alzheimer's illness altogether . Late a few reports accentuated A1c variability alongside normal blood glucose controlled by Alc. Numerous studies have been demonstrating the relationship of A1c variability with constant diabetic complexities . At the end of the 20th century, the bunching of danger component for cardiovascular sickness was initially portrayed, most outstandingly the synchronous vicinity of corpulence, sort 2 diabetes, hyperlipidaemia, and hypertension . Phytobezoars are an uncommon reason for little inside deterrent. Such cases are most ordinarily connected with past stomach surgery or poor dentition or psychiatric conditions . The motivation behind the present examination was to make, analyze, and approve sex-particular choice tree models to characterize metabolic disorder . Sort 2 diabetes mellitus (DM) could be connected with psychological disability . Complete agenesis of the dorsal pancreas is an uncommon inherent peculiarity because of low recurrence of anatomic varieties in pancreas . The principle point is Secondary Structure Prediction of proteins bringing about Diabetic Foot Ulcers utilizing Artificial Neural Networks . Oral organization of Glibenclamide seems to bring down the blood glucose intensely by animating the arrival of insulin from the pancreas . Autonomic neuropathy particularly little C-Fibers innervating sweat organs is regular in diabetes and happens in prediabetes . Insulin resistance is a genuine test in diabetes treatment . Sort two diabetes mellitus (T2DM) remains a main supporter to cardiovascular mortality overall . We assessed the part of a few proteins that are prone to be included in alzheimers infection (AD) and sort 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM) . Addition of-capacity changes in the qualities encoding the ATP-touchy potassium (K (ATP)) channel subunit Kir6.2 (KCNJ11) is a typical reason for neonatal diabetes mellitus . A study explored the enthusiastic and behavioral issues of teenagers with diabetes . Diabetes mellitus (DM) is an unending crippling ailment, which can bring about different mental, enthusiastic, social and psychosexual issues .
Other Facts Relating to the diseases
Sustenance and way of life have the important part in etiology of diabetes mellitus sort 2 . The oral glucose resistance test (OGTT), likewise alluded to as the glucose resilience test, is an ordinarily acknowledged strategy to gauge the body's capacity to metabolize glucose . Micronutrient zinc assumes a real part in impacting the periodontal conditions in Type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM) subjects . Sort 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM) is a standout amongst the most difficult wellbeing concerns of the 21st century. It is an unending illness coming to plague levels in both created and creating nations . Vitality metabolic framework brokenness (EMSD) is the fundamental driver of sort 2 diabetes (T2D) . sort 1 diabetes less than 40 years old year . Fringe blood vessel illness (PAD) contains those elements which bring about bstruction to blood stream in the conduits, selective of the coronary and intracranial vessels . Neurotic and etiological variables for DM have been broadly contemplated yet the exact mechanism(s) still stays hazy . The Metabolic Syndrome (MS) comprises of a group of stars of metabolic anomalies like focal heftiness, hypertriglyceridemia, low high-thickness lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL-C), hyperglycemia and hypertension (HTN) . A quarter of diabetes related affirmations were for control of hyperglycaemia. Vicinity of diabetes mellitus fundamentally postponed the release of medicinal affirmations . Pervasiveness of T2D is ascending at a disturbing rate ended up being a danger for both creating and created nations . Low testosterone focuses have been accounted for in sort 2 diabetes (T2D) and Coronary Artery Disease (CAD). As opposed to diabetes, the predominance of CAD is lower in Afro-Caribbean (AC) from French West Indies islands than in individuals from terrain France . Perpetual diabetic patients need creative, financially savvy care . Sort two diabetes mellitus remains a main giver to cardiovascular mortality overall . Sort 1 diabetes is an immune system ailment, in which there is demolition of pancreatic islet β cells. In the characteristic course of the illness we manage a steady advance amid the couple of years of decrease in cell β mass . This review shows patient misconstruing in: how DM is dealt with, danger components for DM, and how observing ought to be done . Diabetes mellitus (DM) is famous for bringing on retinal microangiopathy, yet bulbar conjunctival microangiopathy (CM) reflecting the built retinal vessel changes, has likewise been watched . Sort 2 diabetes is connected with debilitated insulin discharge . Cystic Fibrosis Related Diabetes (CFRD) is the most widely recognized comorbidity in patients with Cystic Fibrosis (CF) and its occurrence is rising . Ghrelin is the gastric peptide comprising of 28-amino corrosive which applies its activity through the Growth Hormone Secretagogue Receptor (GHS-R) in the hypothalamus . Diabetes influenced 171 million individuals worldwide in 2000; this number is relied upon to copy in 2030, when WHO gauge 366 million cases . The wellbeing of pioglitazone, an oral hostile to diabetic operators in the thiazolidinedione class, is dubious. In spite of the fact that pioglitazone is viable at decreasing glycated hemoglobin (HbA1c) levels and may diminish the danger of cardiovascular occasions . any Diabetic and Patients Infected with Human Immune Deficiency Virus Show an umber of Metabolic Derangements . The Lamiaceae is described by square stem, fragrant leaves (organ spotted) and zygomorphic blossom . Diabetes mellitus is a metabolic sickness portrayed by hyperglycemia . It is clear that the blood got amid routine periodontal testing can be utilized for estimation of blood glucose levels . Diabetes is currently a top general wellbeing test, with, as indicated by the World Health Organization and International Diabetes Federation, the world "confronting a developing diabetes scourge of conceivably pulverizing extents . Numerous years back, maternal weight has been recognized as a danger for a few maladies in the posterity, for example, diabetes sort 2, insulin resistance and heftiness . Sort 2 diabetes (T2D) is a potential outcome of stoutness influencing up to 20% of every corpulent individual . Diabetes mellitus is a no doubt understood danger variable for first stroke and stroke repeat . Diabetes is a complex metabolic issue activated by the inadequate emission of insulin by the pancreatic β-cell or the resistance of fringe tissues to the activity of the hormone . Diabetes is a significant general wellbeing issue around the world. All inclusive it is evaluated that 382 million individuals experience the ill effects of diabetes with a commonness of 8.3%. Saudi Arabia with a predominance of (23.9%), is one of the main 10 nations with higher pervasiveness of diabetes . Yersinia are anaerobic, Gram-negative, pole molded microorganisms and Y. enterocolitica (YE) is a typical foodborne pathogen . Asymptomatic pyuria among diabetics is a condition which is generally undiscovered and consequently overlooked in India . It is generally reported that ladies with pregestational diabetes mellitus, specifically those with Type 1 diabetes mellitus (DM), have an expanded danger of having a youngster with inborn irregularities, including intrinsic coronary illness (CHD) . As per Goodman, compulsion is characterized as a procedure whereby an individual carries on in such that the movement he or she enjoys produces both delight and gives escape from inside inconvenience . As per world Diabetes Atlas 2012, overall more than 370 million individuals have diabetes and 4.8 million individuals kick the bucket because of diabetes and its complexities . The broad commonness and the difficulties constituted by Helicobacter pylori; specifically its nearby connection to corrosive peptic illness . The awkwardness in metabolic homeostasis in sort 2 diabetes (T2DM) is joined by cell stress . Despite the fact that lacking dialysis is a known danger variable for imperviousness to erythropoietin (EPO) treatment, there is no agreement about the relationship between hemodialysis (HD) time and EPO prerequisite . Cutting edge medication has neglected to diminish or keep the quick increment in Cardio-Metabolic Disorders (CMDs) overall . Mouse cytochrome P450 2A5 (Cyp2a5) is upregulated in different pathophysiological liver malady and actuated by basically variable hepatotoxic chemicals .
As indicated by reports from the World Health Organization, the maturing populace in both created and in creating nations it has been conceivable due a change in access and scope of wellbeing frameworks which has empowered a lessening in general death rates and expanded future of people . In another study it has been indicated FD-OCT is a compelling approach to survey the tearing capacity in sort 2 diabetic patients. Patients with more PDR, longer span of diabetes and history of PRP have diminished volume of tear meniscus . Helpful methodologies including medication mediation ought to be utilized for elderly ladies. In 2012, more than one-fifth of Korean have MetS . Fasting Ramadan prompted a measurably noteworthy lessening in weight and BMI in all members in same model of fasting . The GLP-1RAs are giving the chance to simultaneous glycemic control and diminishment of particular cardiovascular danger elements, for example, hypertension and hyperlipidemia, in patients with sort 2 diabetes . Misinterpretations and myths about insulin treatment win in countless/Hispanic patients with diabetes . Maternal vitamin D lack is exceedingly pervasive in ahead of schedule pregnancy and is an autonomous danger variable for GDM in North India . Sitagliptin created antihyperglycemic action with greatest rate decrease (42.75 ± 1.24%) at 2 hr in diabetic rats . The fundamental driver of diabetic foot ulceration are known not lower appendage vasculopathy, neuropathy , optional contamination and burn . study demonstrated that not getting in shape at occurrence diabetes could be a marker of lifted insulin resistance . one vital component, which time and again is overlooked in GM studies, is the eating regimen. The GM is promptly impacted by eating regimen . M235T however not T174M polymorphism of angiotensinogen (AGT) quality, may be connected with great stoutness and T2DM in the researched gathering of patients . In a study it is demonstrated that a backwards relationship between recurrence of admissions of natural products, heartbeats and beans, drain and curd and danger of diabetes while positive affiliation was seen with day by day and week by week fish admission and event of diabetes in Indian grown-up populace . The redox touchy interpretation component Nrf2 is one of the major cell barriers against the cytotoxic impacts of oxidative stretch and is right now being explored as a remedial focus for diabetic inconveniences . Basing on relapse investigation, the waist perimeter in both sex gatherings and metabolic control and additionally HDL cholesterol in ladies gathering are the determinants of NAFLD. In addition, the sex is additionally the eterminant of NAFLD . B-sort natriuretic peptide (BNP), a neurohormone integrated in the heart ventricles, is discharged as preproBNP and after that enzymatically separated to the N-terminal-proBNP(NT-proBNP) and BNP upon ventricular myocyte stretch . The organization of alpha- tocopherol to diabetic rats amid development demonstrated a defensive impact on the morphology kidney . Young people amid their pubertal development spurt have higher insulin resistance contrasted with different periods in life . Serum irisin levels discoveries may mirror its defensive part against creating insulin resistance . Metformin evokes cardiometabolic danger figures hyperinsulinaemic, ordinary glucose tolerant individuals with metabolic disorder and could be considered as a remedial choice for counteractive action of sort 2 diabetes and cardiovascular illness . Seriousness of CAD as evaluated by Gensini Score was higher in subjects with diabetes when contrasted with nondiabetic Indian subjects . Multiparty and post development were indicators of macrosomia. Maternal complexity were regular in macrosomic gatherings and consequently averting multi equality and post development diminish the frequency of macrosomia and its maternal difficulty . One study indicated just age of the mother OR 1.387 (95% C I 1.129, 1.704), body mass list OR 1.190 (95% C I 1.029, 1.377), and family history of DM OR3.98 (95% C I 1.09, 14.49) were huge indicators of GDM . metformin is by all accounts a sheltered medication in pregnancy and it worked exceptionally well for our situation of serious HTG went hand in hand with gestational diabetes mellitus . Elective surgery is connected with diminished leptin levels in the late postsurgical stage . Amassing of harmful lipid metabolites in muscle, liver, adipocytes, beta cells and blood vessel tissues adds to insulin resistance, beta cell brokenness and quickened atherosclerosis, separately, in sort 2 diabetes . CF7L2 and SLC30A8 polymorphisms could be utilized as biomarkers to distinguish people at high danger of creating PTDM, it would be an important resource in selecting proper immunosuppressive regimens for people experiencing transplant . One study demonstrated that north Indiansare at high danger of creating diabetes and its confusions, which to some degree is contributed by attributes like physical inertia, familial collection abdominal area adiposity, body fat% and dyslipidemia . Hypertension in the vicinity of sort 2 DM is a potential danger element for the advancement of strange lung work in this gathering of patients . Sort 2 Diabetic Patients directed orally with H.isora invention in rehearsing yoga uncovers that they were fundamentally lessened in blood glucose levels and body weight . UI effect was higher on pregnant ladies with hyperglycemia and GDM . policymakers and medicinal services suppliers ought to give careful consideration to heftiness in ailment administration for diabetes patients . n connection to constant confusions of DM2, the qualities ACE, ADRB3, APOE, CUBN, hANP, LRP2 and HPSE are investigated . a multi-disciplinary group methodology is expected to guarantee that the right patients are chosen and on-set bolster accessible to accomplish the best result . skeletal muscle demonstrated no change under this project, proposing distinctive mTOR tweak among renal and muscle capacities . enhancing the national ability to recognize and oversee non-transmittable ailments and improvement of imaginative, practical, and adaptable techniques . intestinal microbiota-interceded pathogenesis of heftiness, T2DM and CVD is still a developing exploration bearing and has the potential for prompting new symptomatic and remedial systems . emission of amylin by pancreas repays and after that crumbles relying upon the length of time of diabetes .
- Nwanyanwu KH, Newman-Casey P, Gardner TW, Lim JI (2015) Beyond HbA1c: Environmental Risk Factors for Diabetic Retinopathy. J Clin Exp Ophthalmol 6:405. doi: 10.4172/2155-9570.1000405.
- Kayarohanam S, Kavimani S (2015) Current Trends of Plants Having Antidiabetic Activity: A Review. J Bioanal Biomed 7: 055-65.
- Dai Z, Zhang X, Shan H, Liu Y (2015) Trends in Age Distributions, Complications, Hospital Stay, and Cost Incurred in a Chinese Diabetic Population from 2006 to 2013. J Bioanal Biomed 7:050-053.
- Cheekurthy AJP, Rambabu C, Kumar A (2015) Biochemical Biomarkers-Independent Predictors of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. J Bioanal Biomed 7:035-039.
- Mushtaq G, Khan JA, Kamal MA (2014) Impaired Glucose Metabolism in Alzheimer’s Disease and Diabetes. Enz Eng 4:124.
- Lee EJ, Park JI, Kim TN, Kim TK, Kwon MJ, et al. (2015) Relationships of A1c Variability for 10 Years and Beta Cell Function at the Time of Diagnosis in Type 2 Diabetes. General Med
- Manning EP, Vattipallly V, Niazi M, Shah A (2015) PhytobezoarInduced Small Bowel Obstruction in a Young Male with Virgin Abdomen. J Gastrointest Dig Syst 5:266.
- Miller B, Fridline M (2015) Development and Validation of Metabolic Syndrome Prediction and Classification-Pathways using Decision Trees. J Metabolic Synd 4:173.
- Eze CO, Ezeokpo BC, Kalu UA, Onwuekwe IO (2015) The Prevalence of Cognitive Impairment amongst Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Patients at Abakaliki South-East Nigeria. J Metabolic Synd 4:171.
- Kumar R, Vyas K, Agrahari NS, Kundu J (2015) Complete Agenesis of Dorsal Pancreas -A Rare Congenital Anomaly: Case Presentation with Imaging Findings and Review of Literature. Pancreat Disord Ther 5:150.
- Lavery LA, Armstrong DG, Harkless LB. lassification of diabetic foot wounds. J Foot Ankle Surg. 1996.
- Kokardekar RR, Chaudhari YS, Kumavat SDPawar HA(2014) Development and Evaluation of Sustained Release Microspheres of Glibenclamide by Emulsion olvent Evaporation Method.Clin Pharmacol Biopharm 4: 127.
- Sanchez Hernandez OE, Papacostas-Quintanilla H, Vilier A, Calvet JH, Jiménez Osorio A, et al. (2015) EZSCAN as a Screening Tool for Prediabetes and Diabetes in a Large Mexican Population. J Diabetes Metab 6:505.
- Eddouks M, Hebi M, Zeggwagh N, El Bouhali B, Hajji LH (2015) Effect of Momordica charantia, Camellia sinensis and Cinnamon Species on Insulin Resistance. Med Aromat Plants 4:182. doi: 10.4172/2167-0412.1000182
- Berezin AE, Kremzer AA, Samura TA, Berezina TA (2015) Immune Phenotype of Circulating Endothelial-derived Microparticlesin Elderly Patients with Metabolic Syndrome and Diabetes Mellitus. J Gerontol Geriatr Res 4:199.
- Allam AR, Siva PA, Hanuman T, Srinubabu G (2008) Bioinformatic Analysis of Alzheimer’s Disease and Type2 Diabetes Mellitus: A Bioinformatic Approach. J Proteomics Bioinform S1: S050-S054.
- Allam AR, Gunna K, Ravikanth S, Susmitha G (2008) Computational Analysis of Mutations in Neonatal Diabetes (KCNJ11) Gene Reveals no Relation with Microsatellites. J Proteomics Bioinform S1: S046-S049.
- Kim WJ, Park JH, Yoo JH (2015) Emotional and Behavioral Problems and Glycemic Control in Adolescents with Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes. J Psychiatry 18:244.
- Shoib et al. (2015) Depression and Diabetes: Common Link and Challenges of Developing Epidemic!!. J Psychiatry 18:231.
- Kubát K (2015) Model of Diabetes Mellitus Type 2, T2DM. J Nutr Food Sci 5:344.
- Yan S, Wang T, Zhang C, Wang P, Xu X, et al. (2015) Morbidity of Diabetes Mellitus in Cynomolgus Monkeys. Biochem Pharmacol (Los Angel) 4: 163. doi: 10.4172/2167-0501.1000163
- Pushparani DS (2015) Low Serum Zinc and Increased Acid Phosphatase Activity in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus with Periodontitis Subjects. Biochem Pharmacol (Los Angel) 4:162.
- Pushparani DS (2015) Low Serum Zinc and Increased Acid Phosphatase Activity in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus with Periodontitis Subjects. Biochem Pharmacol (Los Angel) 4:162.
- Rezaee F (2015) Systems Biology and Age-Induced Diseases. J Diabetes Metab 6: 516.
- Abdelgadir EIE, Hafidh K, Basheir AMK, Afandi BO, Alawadi F, et al. (2015) Comparison of Incidences, ospital Stay and Precipitating Factors of Diabetic Ketoacidosis in Ramadan and the Following Month in hree Major Hospitals in United Arab Emirates. A Prospective Observational Study. J Diabetes Metab 6: 514.
- Rasheed R (2015) Molecular Perfusion Imaging with 99mTc-MIBI Lower Limb Muscle SPECT: In Diagnosis and Follow up of Peripheral Arterial Diseases (PAD). J Diabetes Metab 6: 506.
- Rahim M, Rahim M, Rahim M, Sharafat S, Shaikh Z, et al. (2015) Maternal and Paternal Transmission of Diabetes: Influence of Nutritional Factors. J Diabetes Metab 6: 504.
- Jain J, Rao T, Desmukh P, Banait S (2015) Prevalence and Correlates of Metabolic Syndrome in Young Population: A Cross Sectional Study. J Diabetes Metab 6: 503.
- Medagama AB, Bandara R, Wijetunge R (2015) The High Burden of In-Hospital Diabetes Mellitus at A Tertiary Care Hospital in Sri Lanka; A Case Control Study. J Diabetes Metab 6:502.
- Kaul N, Singh YP, Badaruddoza, Bhanwer AJS (2015) Status of T2D In Punjabi Indian Females Based on Risk Variable Factor Analysis. J Biomol Res Ther 4: 122.
- Vélayoudom-Céphise F, Foucan L, Larifla L, Chingan V, Bangou J, et al. (2015) Relationship between Testosterone and Sex Hormone Binding Globulin Concentrations with Cardiometabolic Parameters and Macrovascular Disease in Afro-Caribbean Men with Type 2 Diabetes. Endocrinol Metab Synd 4:162.
- McTernan JL, Matthews E (2015) Measuring Paramedicsâ€™ Understanding of and Attitude towards Chronic Diabetes Care: A Bridge to Community Health. J Community Med Health Educ 5:328.
- Berezin AE, Kremzer AA, Samura TA, Berezina TA, Kruzliak P (2015) Immune Phenotypes of Endothelial-Derived Microparticles in Dysmetabolic Patients. J Proteomics Bioinform 8:060-066.
- Artur C, Otto-Buczkowska E (2015) Remission in Type 1 Diabetes - What's New?. Fam Med Med Sci Res 4:150.
- Carle MV, Chu TG, Miller M, Tabandeh H, Boyer DS (2015) Patients with Advanced Diabetic Retinopathy’s Understanding of Diabetes Mellitus and Their Diabetic Eye Disease: A survey of 100 patients currently undergoing treatment for Diabetic Retinopathy in a Large Retinal Practice. J Clin Exp Ophthalmol 6:401.
- Stuebiger N, Smiddy W, Wang J, Jiang H, DeBuc DC (2015) Assesment of Conjunctival Microangiopathy in a Patient with Diabetes Mellitus Using the Retinal Function Imager. J Clin Experimental Ophthalmol 6:400.
- Barseem NF, El- Samalehy MF, Kasemy ZA (2015) Transcription Factor 7-like 2 (TCF7L2) rs7903146 Polymorphism, Association with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Susceptibility. J Obes Weight Loss Ther 5:250.
- Patel A, Spain H, Goldner W (2015) Use of Dipeptidyl Peptidase-4 Inhibitors in a Subset of Patients with Cystic Fibrosis Related Diabetes. J Diabetes Metab 6:501.
- Wrzosek M, Wrzosek M, Nowicka G, Piatkiewicz P (2015) Diagnostic Value of Serum Ghrelin Levels in Diabetic Men with Benign Prostate Hypertrophy. J Diabetes Metab 6:500.
- Iabichella ML (2015) The Use of a Mixture of Hypericum Perforatum and Azadirachta indica for the Management of Diabetic Foot Ulcers: A Case Series. J Diabetes Metab 6:499.
- Kaga K, Araki K, Kanesaka M, Sugiura M, Ho K, et al. (2015) Does Pioglitazone Increase the Risk of Bladder Cancer in Japanese Diabetic Patients? Med Surg Urol 4:147.
- Ath,P.W,Brazil,C 2004. Comparism of methods for urinary albumin determination in atients with diabetes.Med. Biol. Res.,35: 337-43.
- rakash, J. and Gupta, S.K., 2005. Chemoprotective activity of Ocimum sanctum seed oil, J of Ethnopharmacol., 72:29 .
- Artur C, Otto-Buczkowska E (2014) Oral Health Problems among Diabetic Patients – Part of Dental Professionals in Diagnostic and Therapy. Oral Hyg Health 2:167.
- Patil DP, Kamalakkannan D (2014) Diagnostic Efficacy of Gingival Crevicular Blood for Assessment of Blood Glucose Levels in Dental Office: A cross Sectional Study. Oral Hyg Health 2:166.
- Strauss K (2015) Best Practice Diabetes Injection Technique is Key to Improved Glycaemic Variability and Avoiding Injection Site Issues. General Med 3:1000168.
- Fernández RAH, Collazo LV, Hernández SC, Cruz AL (2015) Relationship between Maternal Obesity and Congenital Malformation in a Subpopulation of Havana. J Diabetes Metab 6:498.
- Maxel T, Pold R, Larsen A, Pedersen SB, Carlson D, et al. (2015) Dysregulation of Zinc and Iron Balance in Adipose Tissue from Diabetic Sand Rats (Psammomys obesus). J Diabetes Metab 6:497.
- Fonville S, van Dijk AC, Zadi T, van den Herik EG, Lingsma HF, et al. (2015) Newly-Diagnosed Disturbed Glucose Metabolism is Associated with Atherosclerosis in Patients with Transient Ischemic Attack or Ischemic Stroke. J Diabetes Metab 6:496.
- Bertinat R, Nualart F, Li X, Yáñez AJ, Gomis R (2015) Preclinical and Clinical Studies for Sodium Tungstate: Application in Humans. J Clin Cell Immunol 6:285.
- Salman MA (2015) Anemia in Patients with Diabetes Mellitus: Prevalence and Progression. General Med 3:162.
- Asarkua H, Fukami T, Inagaki T, Tateyama N (2015) Serious Influence of Yersinia Enterocolitis on Pregnancy in a Woman Complicated With Chronic Hypertension and Gestational Diabetes Mellitus: A Case Report. J Preg Child Health 2:135.
- Chourasia MK, Paul SS, Daniel P, Malhotra V (2014) Asymptomatic Pyuria among Diabetics is a Growing yet an Ignored Concern: An Exploratory Study from Rural India. J Community Med Health Educ 4:325.
- Hunter LE, Sharland GK (2015) Maternal Gestational Diabetes and Fetal Congenital Heart Disease: An Observational Study. J Preg Child Health 2:132.
- Mpora OB, Oliver E, Barbara A, Francis O, Wilfred W, et al. (2014) Glucose Addiction and Glycemic Control in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: A Case Report. Endocrinol Metab Synd 3:150.
- Vijayan A, Varma KK, Malattiri R (2015) Plasma Insulin and Insulin Resistance in Diabetes Mellitus Type 2. General Med 3:152.
- Nasrat SAM, Nasrat RM, Nasrat MM, Ibrahim MA, Nasrat AM (2015) The Dramatic Spread of Diabetes Mellitus Worldwide and Influence of Helicobacter pylori. General Med 3:1000159.
- Heck TG, Ludwig MS, Montagner GFFDS, Frizzo MN (2015) Subclinical Processes in the Development of Type Two Diabetes. J Nov Physiother 5:246.
- Maeda A, Takeda K, Tsuruya K, Kitazono T, Mukai H, et al. (2015) Long Dialysis Time is the More Important Factor of Erythropoietin Response in Hemodialysis Patients with Diabetes than Kt/V. J Nephrol Ther 5:189.
- Rao GHR (2015) Non-Traditional Approaches to Diagnosis and Management of Type-2 Diabetes Mellitus: Point of View. J Diabetes Metab 6:489.
- Cui Y, Wang Q, Wang C, Yi X, Qi Y, et al. (2015) Role of Nuclear Factor Erythroid 2-Like 2 in the Induction of Cytochrome P450 2a5 in Vivo of Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease. J Diabetes Metab 6:488.
- Masferrer D, SÃ¡nchez H (2015) Vitamin B12 Deficiency in Older Diabetic Patients: Is it Necessary to Create Guidelines for Early Diagnosis, Monitoring and Treatment of this Nutritional Problem? J Diabetes Metab 6:487.
- Baek J, Doh SH, Chung SK (2015) Assessment of Tear Meniscus with Optical Coherence Tomography in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. J Diabetes Metab 6:486.
- Im MY, Seomun GA (2015) Gender Disparity in the Prevalence of Metabolic Syndrome in Korea: Results from the Korea National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2012. J Diabetes Metab 6:485.
- Elamin AE, Fauzia R, Alaaeldin BMK, Suada MA (2015) A Prospective Study Comparing the Effects of Ramadan Fasting on Metabolic Parameters in Healthy Muslims from Three Different Nationalities in Dubai. J Diabetes Metab 6:484.
- Chilton RJ (2015) Potential Cardiovascular Effects of the Glucagonlike Peptide-1 Receptor Agonists. J Diabetes Metab 6:483.
- Gutiérrez RR, Ferro AM, Caballero AE (2015) Myths and Misconceptions about Insulin Therapy among Latinos/Hispanics with Diabetes: A Fresh Look at an Old Problem. J Diabetes Metab 6:482.
- Jain M, Kapry S, Jain S, Singh SK, Singh TB (2015) Maternal Vitamin D Deficiency: A Risk Factor for Gestational Diabetes Mellitus in North India. Gynecol Obstet (Sunnyvale) 5:264.
- Eggadi V, Sheshagiri SBB, Devandla A, Dasi N, Kulundaivelu U, et al. (2015) Effect of Atorvastatin on Pharmacology of Sitagliptin in Streptozotocin-Nicotinamide Induced Type-II Diabetes in Rats. Biol Med 7:225.
- Han H, Liu Y, Chowdhury ATMM, Alam S (2015) Diabetic Feet Scald with Popliteal Artery Ligation - A New Study Rat Model, Represent Human Diabetic Foot Ulceration. J Mol Genet Med 9:149.
- Nadukkandiyil N, Mahabala C, Hamad HA, Sulaiti EA, Ramadan MB, et al. (2015) Blunted Weight Loss at Incident Diabetes is a Strong Marker for Elevated Insulin Resistance in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. J Diabetes Metab 6: 481.
- Pekkala S, Munukka E, Rintala A, Huovinen P (2015) The Microbiome Studies in Metabolic Diseases have Advanced but are Poorly Standardized and Lack a Mechanistic Perspective. J Diabetes Metab 6:480.
- Marta P, Tomasz F, Jan K, Przemyslaw A, Jacek C, et al. (2015) Angiotensinogen Gene M235T and T174M Polymorphisms in Patients with Morbid Obesity and Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. J Diabetes Metab 6:479.
- Sutapa A (2015) Frequency of Food Consumption and Self-reported Diabetes among Adult Men and Women in India: A Large Scale Nationally Representative Cross-sectional Study. J Diabetes Metab 6:474.
- Dieter BP (2015) Dysregulation of Nrf2 Signaling in Diabetes: An Opportunity for a Multi-target Approach. J Diabetes Metab 6:475
- Trojak A (2015) Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes- Gender Differentiation in Determinants. J Diabetes Metab 6:476
- Schaalan MF, Mohammad WM, Hussein MA, Gobba NA (2015) Association of Cardiac Pro-B-Type Natriuretic Peptide Levels with Metabolic Risk Factors in Young Obese Egyptian Patients: A Focus on Normotensive vs. Hypertensive Patients. J Diabetes Metab 6:477
- Romero TF, HernÃ¡ndez SC, RomÃ¡n GS, GonzÃ¡lez L, RodrÃguez S, et al. (2015) Alpha-Tocopherol Supplementation Diminishes the Renal Damage Caused by Experimental Diabetes. J Diabetes Metab 6:478
- Alkhalaf F, Soliman AT, De Sanctis V (2014) Metformin Use in Adolescents: Old and New Therapeutic Perspectives. J Diabetes Metab 5:472.
- Saleh O, Majeed MJ, Oreaby GM (2014) Descriptive Consideration of Serum Irisin Levels Various Factors: Obesity, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Pre-Diabetic Status, Gender, and Athletics. J Diabetes Metab 5:471
- Kamenova P, Atanasova I, Kirilov G (2014) Metformin Reduces Cardiometabolic Risk Factors in People at High Risk for Development of Type 2 Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease. J Diabetes Metab 5:470.
- Mahadeva Swamy BC, Sydney C Dâ€™Souza, Kamath P (2014) Comparison of Severity of Coronary Artery Disease in Diabetic and Non-Diabetic Subjects using Gensini Score in Indian Subjects. J Diabetes Metab 5:469
- Wondie T, Jara D, Ayana M (2014) Factors Associated with Macrosomia among Neonates Delivered at Debre Markos Referral Hospital, Northwest Ethiopia, 2014: A Case Control Study. J Diabetes Metab 5:468
- Mishra P, Gita B, Chandrasekaran SC (2014) Assessment of Periodontal Status in Association with Gestational Diabetes Mellitus: A Case-Control Study. J Diabetes Metab 5:467 doi: 10.4172/2155-6156.1000467
- Tuna MM, KilinÃ§ F, Pekkolay Z, Soylu H, Tuzcu AK (2014) Gestational Severe, Nonfamilial Hypertriglyceridemia, Management with Insulin and Metformin, A Case Report. J Diabetes Metab 5:466
- Akerfeldt T, Lipcsey M, Gunningberg L, Swenne CL, Larsson A (2014) Serum Leptin is Decreased Thirty Days after Surgery. J Diabetes Metab 5:465.
- Roever L, Casella-Filho A, Dourado PMM, Resende ES, Chagas ACP (2014) Insulin Resistance, Type 2 Diabetes and Atherosclerosis. J Diabetes Metab 5:464.
- Vattam KK, Movva S, Khan IA, Upendram P, Rao P, et al. (2014) Importance of Gene Polymorphisms in Renal Transplant Patients to Prevent Post Transplant Diabetes. J Diabetes Metab 5:463
- Bhatti GK, Puar SK, Saini NK, Bhadada SK, Vijayvergiya R, et al.(2014) Evaluation of Risk Factors Associated with Type 2 Diabetes and Related Complications in Asian Indians: The North Indian Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease (NIDCVD) Study-I. J Diabetes Metab 5:462.
- Adeyeye OO, Ogbera OA, Dada AO, Bamisile RT, Brodie Mens A (2015) Correlates of Abnormal Pulmonary Function Tests in Persons with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. J Pulm Respir Med 5:231.
- Subramanium V, Giridharan B, Devaraj D, Sachidanandam M, Vijayan S, et al. (2014) Efficacy of Aqueous Extract of Helicteres isora on Glucose Level in Type-2 Diabetic Patients Practicing Yoga – A Cohort Study. J Diabetes Metab 6: 473.
- Santini ACM, Barbosa AMP, de Oliveira Sousa V, de Assis LC, Vianna LS, et al. (2015) Cross-Sectional Study of the Influence of Gestational Hyperglycemia Associated With Urinary Incontinence on Quality Of Life. J Womenâ€™s Health Care 4:214.
- Becket G (2015) Evaluation of a Retrospective Drug Utilization Review Program for the Treatment of Plaque Psoriasis: A Pilot Study. J Pharma Care Health Sys 2:e121.
- Flores-Alvarado LJ, Ramirez-Garcia SA, Ferman PD, Davalos-Rodriguez NO, Chavéz-Lopez C, et al. (2014) Molecular Heterogeneity of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus in Mexican Population and its Impact of the Public Health on Policies in Primary Care. Med chem 4:791-797.
- Seechurn S, Alfa-Wali M, Ayodeji O, Thompson J, Kapembwa M (2014) Obesity and HIV Infection-is there a Role for Bariatric Surgery in Treatment?. J AIDS Clin Res 5:402.
- Silva KAS, de AlcÃ¢ntara Santos R, Arlotti MR, Jorge L, da Silva Luiz R, et al. (2014) Progressive Resistance Exercise Training Attenuated Renal Damages,but did not improve Muscle Force in STZ-Induced Diabetic Rats. J Diabetes Metab 5:461.
- Matte ME, Velonakis EG (2014) Type 2 Diabetes Prevention Programs; How Far are we? J Diabetes Metab 5:460.
- Patel SS, Malakouti M, Sethi S, Chilton RJ (2014) Intestinal Microbiota: An Emerging Target for Modifying Cardiovascular Health. J Diabetes Metab 5:459.
- Qiu WQ, Li H, Zhu H, Scott T, Mwamburi M, et al. (2014) Plasma Amylin and Cognition in Diabetes in the Absence and the Presence of Insulin Treatment. J Diabetes Metab 5:458.