Department of Bioinformatics, SRM University, Chennai, India.Author affiliation
- *Corresponding Author:
- Ankita R
Department of Bioinformatics, SRM University, Chennai, India
Received: 19/05/2015 Accepted: 27/05/2015
Visit for more related articles at Research & Reviews: Journal of Nursing and Health Sciences
Monitoring of immune responses is important within the care of immunological disorder people, including rheumatic patients. analysis of cellular immunity is important for confirming virus-specific effector cell functions, but it is poorly standardized, and suffers from technical limitations and inaccurate results. There is, therefore, a need for reliable techniques for assessing cell-mediated immunity. during this study we have a tendency to compared the cell-mediated immunity response to respiratory illness immunizing agent between a population of atrophic arthritis (RA) patients and healthy subjects by three strategies.
arthritis; Empirin; immunosuppression
Rheumatic patients.analysis of cellular immunity is important for confirming virus-specific effector cell functions, but it is poorly standardized, and suffers from technical limitations and inaccurate results. There is, therefore, a need for reliable techniques for assessing cell-mediated immunity. during this study we have a tendency to compared the cell-mediated immunity response to respiratory illness immunizing agent between a population of atrophic arthritis (RA) patients and healthy subjects by three strategies.
The prognosis and management of atrophic arthritis (RA) has improved dramatically attributable to the introduction of latest therapies and early treatment. The wide used anti-TNF agents area unit expensive, exhibit a high rate of aspect effects and around 30-40% of patients fail to respond to those agents. Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) could be a chronic general reaction disease that primarily causes a stellate erosive inflammatory disease of the peripheral joints however can even have exhausting general effects yet. Treatment of RA in years past has enclosed terribly high dose Empirin and gold salts that area unit currently terribly foreign to the newer generation of rheumatologist United Nations agency area unit a lot of apt to order immunosuppressant and tumour necrosis issue inhibiting medication. mistreatment newer agents to treat RA is exciting, however clinicians should be cognizant of the very fact that these medication all carry risks. Kaposi’s cancer (KS) is Associate in Nursing angioproliferative disorder that's caused by infection of human herpes eight (HHV-8) conjointly called Kaposi’s sarcoma-associated herpes. whereas this can be true, HHV-8 alone doesn't cause American state. There area unit currently recognized cofactors that play a significant role within the development of American state once infection with HHV-8. historically Kaposi’s cancer is assumed to be caused by immunosuppression of a private with HIV and a co-infection with HHV-8. This can be not entirely true. There are, in reality four subtypes of Kaposi’s cancer. HIV-induced immunological disorder is merely one among these four subtypes. The four subtypes area unit classic, endemic, AIDS-associated, and induced. we'll specialize in the induced subtype in this paper. Management of RA wants a multidisciplinary team approach involving Associate in Nursing medical science Dr., specialist, podiatrist, and physical expert. Diseases Modifying Anti-rheumatic medication (DMARDs) kind the mainstay within the management of unwellness by altering the unwellness progression and reducing pain.
National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) guidelines within the UK advocate a surgical opinion for patients with persistent hurting, worsening joint operate, progressive deformity or persistent localised rubor, despite optimum non-surgical management. aims of surgery area unit pain relief, improvement of the function or hindrance of any deterioration of joint operate and prevention of deformity.
Clayton et al. developed the Fowler procedure with the addition of extensor connective tissue transections and used solely a dorsal transversal incision. A cohort review that followed up patients United Nations agency underwent
Clayton operation arthroplasties showed that postoperatively, 21% of patients struggled to square on tiptoes. Fibular dri? of lateral toesand outstanding metatarsal stumps were found on x-ray. However, these patients still felt Associate in Nursing improvement in distinction with their operative state and would still advocate surgery. 6 June 1944 of patients failed to experience any improvement from the surgery and repeated splay-foot deformity was ascertained. authors place the unfavourable outcome during this cluster right down to improper surgical technique and progression of the unwellness. Metatarsal head excision can even be performed mistreatment Associate in Nursing elliptical plantar incision, with K- wire to stabilise the first MTP joint. A dorsal approach has conjointly been delineated. Stainsby procedure may be wont to correct the claw toe. Aim of the Stainsby procedure is to correct the dorsally displaced area plate and reposition the metatarsal heads in order that they don't sink below the fat pad of the foot. Bony operation is performed on the lesser toes, the plantar plate freed, realigned beneath the metatarsal heads and intramedullary wire is then wont to stabilise every toe.
When to begin Treatment?
Recently, consistent with the advice of European League Against Rheumatism (EULAR) the RA medical care ought to begin once diagnosis. it's been shown that a delay within the begin of treatment has ANimpact on the progression of imaging injury. whereas the treatment is begined timely (in twelve weeks from start of symptom), the patients have higher modification to reply to the medical care and to realize remission. Therefore, we have a tendency to square measure ready to extrapolate that the treatment should be started at least at intervals twelve weeks from the start of symptoms for many favorable outcome.
Therapeutic Modalities and techniques
Relief of pain, stopping of unwellness evolution and bar ofdisability area unit the objectives of the RA treatment. RA treatment through a goal or “treat to target” strategy suggest that the therapeutic target in RA should be a state of remission or as substitute goal can be a coffee unwellness activity. Rheumatologists ought to measure and record unwellness activity in every clinical appointment and if the aim has not been earned, changes within the medical care ought to be taken. It is also explained that applying protocolized treatment suggests larger outcomes and proposes the frequency of visits (monthly in many cases with clinical activity and every three months once the goal is reached).
According to the clinical trials of high methodological quality that low-dose Glucocorticoids have a modifying effect of structural harm in early RA. As a results of the advantages which caused by inflammatory activity and its force on bone and supermolecule metabolism, their use within the 1st two years of RA seems much safe. The 2 mainly helpful settings of Glucocorticoids are: 1st short amount usage within the time of flare-ups in unwellness that is in a position to lead immediate sweetening and allow different therapies like Disease-Modifying Antirheumatic medicine having a slower onset of action to be adjusted. Second, to induce terribly economical native treatment for individual active joints. The inflammatory disease suppression and joint destruction retard might be amplified whereas the intra-articular Glucocorticoids injections of treatment strategy. within the 1st months of treatment the small dose facilitate the management of synovitis and suppression of inflammation. To the bulk of patients, the update proofs indicate that life drug should reserve to patients not responding to early Disease-Modifying Antirheumatic medicine treatment whereas used as combination medical care. Corticosteroids area unit frequently applied in early unwellness, however their use isn't an honest long strategy for many patients.
Clinical co-existence of infection and RA Periodontal disease (PD) is that the most ordinarily associated RA disease. The association between the 2 has been thought of since the early decennary. metal is caused by chronic infection of roughly twenty different microorganism species, of which P. gingivalis, Prevotella intermedia, Tannerella bush, and Aggregatibacter actinomycetemcomitans are the most common ones. Metal will progress from periodontitis to disease and cause bone degeneration within the jaw. Clinical association studies consistently show that the prevalence of disease is augmented about two-fold in RA patients than non-RA patients. in a very massive study
involving 4461 participants aged sixty or older within the USA population, subjects with RA were a lot of probably to possess disease (odds magnitude relation (OR)=1.82) or complete tooth loss (edentulism, OR=2.27), compared to non-RA subjects once adjusting for age, gender, race/ethnicity, and smoking . Another study according that moderate to severe periodontitis was a lot of prevailing in RA patients (51%) than age and gender matched degenerative arthritis patients (26%). A recent study in the Dutch population confirmed the upper prevalence of severe periodontitis in RA patients . They conjointly according that RA patients with severe disease had higher DAS28 scores than RA patients with no or moderate disease, suggesting that the severity of periodontitis is expounded to the severity of RA.
Immune response to microbes in RA patients
Another strategy to observe previous and current infections is to measure the immune responses to microorganism parts in patients. Indeed, antibodies against infectious microbes were detected within the with the unwellness activity of RA. as an example, elevated levels of immune globulin and IgA antibodies to P. Mirabilis were found in autoantibody (RF)-positive early RA patients. The degree of anti-P. Mirabilis antibodies in RA patients went down once one year of treatment and this decrease was considerably related with the decrease in an exceedingly changed tend disease activity index in RA patients. the precise antigens from P.mirabilis were later known as organic compound and enzyme. Another outstanding example is that increased protein responses to P. Gingivalis , one among the common microorganism inflicting atomic number 46, were detected in RA patient sera and synovia. moreover, the anti-P. Gingivalis antibody levels were related with the titers of anti-cyclic citrullinated peptide (CCP) antibodies (the recently more RA identification criteria) in RA patients. Curiously, a recent study showed that anti-P.gingivalis antibodies were considerably related to the presence of RA-related autoantibodies (anti-CCP and creaky factor) in that infection by P. Gingivalis may play a central role within the early loss of self-tolerance that occurs within the pathologic process of RA. Increased antibody responses to alternative infectious agents, like Epstein-Barr virus, B19 parvovirus, and eubacterium, have conjointly been according in RA patients. moreover, T lymphocyte responses to Epstein-Barr virus and CMV were detected within the inflamed joints from RA patients.
Pathogenesis of RA
Although RA was initial delineated over two hundred years past, its etiology has not been utterly characterised. each genetic and environmental factors contribute to the event of RA. To date, over thirty gene loci are found to contribute to RA status and sickness severity. Several of these factor loci square measure associated with immune cell activation, like MHC category I gene HLA-DRB1 and factor variants of cytotoxic T lymphocyte-associated antigen-4 (CTLA-4) and protein-tyrosine-phosphatase nonreceptor sort twenty two (PTPN22). Environmental risk factors in clude microorganism and infective agent infections, smoking, and alcohol consumption. Gene-environment interactions may also synergistically increase the chance of developing RA in sure subgroups of people. for instance, a mix of smoking and therefore the HLA-DRB1 allele will increase the chance for RA by 21-fold within the anti-cyclic citrullinated peptide protein (ACPA) positive population.
Biological activity of IL-6 associated with pathologic process of RA
IL-6 was originally cloned in 1986 as a lymphocyte stimulatory issue 2 that induces activated B cells to provide antibody. Subsequent in vitro studies victimisation recombinant IL-6 has incontestable that IL-6 may be a multifunctional protein. RA is characterised by synovial inflammation and dysplasia, medical specialty abnormalities leading to antibody production like RF and ACPA, cartilage and bone destruction and general options. though the precise reason for RA remains unknown, it's been hypothesized that a multistep progression is needed for the event of RA. For the first step, environment-gene interactions promote loss of tolerance to self-proteins that contain a amino acid residue. This can be followed by localization of the inflammatory response within the joints and redness, which is initiated and perpetuated by regeneration loops, and in turn promotes general disorders. IL-6 seems to play a key role altogether these steps within the progression of RA.
Different effectualness in Monotherapy
Strikingly, the ADACTA study found that tocilizumab had higher results than adalimumab in monotherapy. Until now, all clinical trials comparing the effectualness of tumour necrosis factor antagonists and methotrexate sodium were performed victimisation combined medical aid (TNF antagonist and methotrexate sodium showed higher results than methotrexate sodium alone). However, no significant enhancements are found once tumour necrosis factor antagonist in monotherapy has been compared to methotrexate sodium in monotherapy in the different trials conducted: anti-TNF compound (ERA study), adalimumab (PREMIER study), and golimumab. In contrast, tocilizumab is, until now, the sole biological drug that has shown a big increase in effectualness in monotherapy compared with methotrexate in monotherapy.
A reduction in long compliance with tumour necrosis factor antagonists has been ascertained, in the main because of a loss of effectualness over time, which may be ascertained as early as months of treatment. In distinction, the number of patients with higher responses will increase from week twenty four to eighty four with tocilizumab. The amount of patients World Health Organization stay on treatment with tocilizumab over time square measure considerably beyond for infliximab or adalimumab and ending because of loss of effectualness is less common with tocilizumab. One reason is that the development of immunogenicity in patients taking tumour necrosis factor antagonists. Another could be the pro of Tregs. Epigenetic changes may be another, til now undiscovered, factor. Tocilizumab might increasingly amend the epigenetic modifications induced by IL-6 that contribute to RA pathology: methylation of CpG residues on specific genes such as Foxp3; altered miRNA expression or desoxyribonucleic acid methylation of genes that code for restrictive proteins (SOCS1) . Although RA was initial delineated over two hundred years past, its etiology has not been utterly characterised. each genetic and environmental factors contribute to the event of RA. To date, over thirty gene loci are found to contribute to RA status and sickness severity. Several of these factor loci square measure associated with immune cell activation, like MHC category I gene HLA-DRB1 and factor variants of cytotoxic T lymphocyte-associated antigen-4 (CTLA-4) and protein-tyrosine-phosphatase nonreceptor sort twenty two (PTPN22) [80-95]. Environmental risk factors in clude microorganism and infective agent infections, smoking, and alcohol consumption. Gene-environment interactions may also synergistically increase the chance of developing RA in sure subgroups of people. for instance, a mix of smoking and therefore the HLA-DRB1 allele will increase the chance for RA by 21-fold within the anti-cyclic citrullinated peptide protein (ACPA) positive population [96-119].
Biological activity of IL-6 associated with pathologic process of RA
IL-6 was originally cloned in 1986 as a lymphocyte stimulatory issue 2 that induces activated B cells to provide antibody [120-128]. Subsequent in vitro studies victimisation recombinant IL-6 have incontestable that IL-6 may be a multifunctional protein. RA is characterised by synovial inflammation and dysplasia, medical specialty abnormalities leading to antibody production like RF and ACPA, cartilage and bone destruction and general options [129-136]. Though the precise reason for RA remains unknown, it's been hypothesized that a multistep progression is needed for the event of RA. For the first step, environment-gene interactions promote loss of tolerance to self-proteins that contain a amino acid residue. This can be followed by localization of the inflammatory response within the joints and redness, which is initiated and perpetuated by regeneration loops, and in turn promotes general disorders. IL-6 seems to play a key role altogether these steps within the progression of RA [137-146].
Different effectualness in Monotherapy
Strikingly, the ADACTA study found that tocilizumab had higher results than adalimumab in monotherapy. Until now, all clinical trials comparing the effectualness of tumour necrosis factor antagonists and methotrexate sodium were performed victimisation combined medical aid (TNF antagonist and methotrexate sodium showed higher results than methotrexate sodium alone). However, no significant enhancements are found once tumour necrosis factor antagonist in monotherapy has been compared to methotrexate sodium in monotherapy in the different trials conducted: anti-TNF compound (ERA study), adalimumab, and golimumab [147-159]. In contrast, tocilizumab is, until now, the sole biological drug that has shown a big increase in effectualness in monotherapy compared with methotrexate in monotherapy.
A reduction in long compliance with tumour necrosis factor antagonists has been ascertained, in the main because of a loss of effectualness over time, which may be ascertained as early as vi months of treatment [159-165]. In distinction, the number of patients with higher responses will increase from week twenty four to eighty four with tocilizumab. The amount of patients World Health Organization stay on treatment with tocilizumab over time square measure considerably beyond for infliximab or adalimumab and ending because of loss of effectualness is less common with tocilizumab. One reason is that the development of immunogenicity in patients taking tumour necrosis factor antagonists. Another could be the pro of Tregs. Epigenetic changes may be another, til now undiscovered, factor [166-169]. Tocilizumab might increasingly amend the epigenetic modifications induced by IL-6 that contribute to RA pathology: methylation of CpG residues on specific genes such as Foxp3; altered miRNA expression or desoxyribonucleic acid methylation of genes that code for restrictive proteins.
- Snijesh. V.P, Sachidanand Singh (2014) Network Based Approach for Understanding the Chondrocyte Biology for Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Yukiko Komano, Nobuhiro Yagi and Toshihiro Nanki (2015) Joint-Targeting Drug Delivery System for Rheumatoid Arthritis: siRNA Encapsulated Liposome. Pharm Anal Acta 2015, 6: 352.
- Balakirski NM, Arad U, Amir S, Mandelboim M, Mendelson E, et. al. (2015) Measurement of Cellular Immunity to Influenza Vaccination in Rheumatoid Arthritis; Comparison of Three Assays. J Vaccines Vaccin 2015, 6: 278.
- Stoilov RM, Licheva RN, Mihaylova MK, Reitblat T, Dimitrov EA, et. al. (2015) Therapeutic Effect of Oral CF101 in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis: A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Phase II Study. Immunome Res 2014, 11: 087.
- Jalbert E, DiGiovanni R, Worth R (2015) Stage-IV Kaposi’s Sarcoma During Abatacept Therapy: A Case Report. Rheumatology (Sunnyvale).
- Ventura C, Gualano B, Roschel H, Artioli GG, Lima FR et al (2015) Temporal Dissociation between Disease Activity Reduction and Improvements in Fatigue and Physical Function After Infliximab in Rheumatoid Arthritis. Rheumatology (Sunnyvale).
- Dr. Ahmed AS, (2015) Synergistic Ameliorative Effects of Resveratrol with Leflunomide on Serum Levels of Inflammatory Biomarkers and Joint Damage in Rats with Adjuvant Arthritis. Clin Exp Pharmacol, 5: 170
- Mykola V, Ganna S, Gennadiy T, (2015) Hematological Abnormalities in Ukrainian Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis. J Arthritis, 4: 146.
- Hendawy OM, Ahmed WMS, Abosaif AA, Mahmoud FA, (2015) Effect of Atorvastatin and Vitamin D on Freund’s Adjuvant-Induced Rheumatoid Arthritis in Rat. J Bioequiv Availab.
- Dodia N, Pillai A, (2015) Forefoot Surgery in Rheumatoid Arthritis: An Overview. Orthop Muscul Syst .
- Wilson C, Rashid T, Ebringer A, (2015) Worldwide Links between Proteus mirabilis and Rheumatoid Arthritis. J Arthritis, 4: 142.
- Spasovski D and Sotirova T, (2014) Link between Dimethyl arginine Derivats and Acpa Antibodies in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis. Interdiscip J Microinflammation,1: 122.
- Spasovski D and Sotirova T, (2014) C-Reactive Protein-The Most Useful Marker in Rheumatoid Arthritis. Interdiscip J Microinflammation, 1: 120.
- Mary C, Mariaselvam, Sofiane S, Boukouaci W, Fortier C, Charron D, et. al. (2014) TNF alpha Promoter Polymorphism May Confer Susceptibility to Rheumatoid Arthritis and Influence TNF alpha Production but not the Clinical Phenotype and Treatment Response. J Mol Biomark Diagn, 5: 206.
- Okamoto H, (2014) Problems in the Management of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Rural Hospitals of Japan. Rheumatology (Sunnyvale).
- Guha P, Paul S, Das A, Halder B, Bhattacharjee S, Chaudhuri TK, et. al. (2014) Analyses of Human and Rat Clinical Parameters in Rheumatoid Arthritis Raise the Possibility of Use of Crude Aloe vera Gel in Disease Amelioration. Immunome Res, 10:081.
- Yalcin BM, (2014) The Quality of Life Difference between Smoker and Non Smoker Rheumatoid Arthritis and Ankylosing Spondylitis Patients. J Addict Res Ther, 5:203.
- Spasovski D, Alabakovska S, Jankulovski N, Bozinovski G, Bogdanovska S, et. al. (2014) Investigation of the Diagnostic Performance of Dimethyl Arginine Derivate and Lisosomal Enzymes in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis. Interdiscip J Microinflammation,1: 119.
- Buumlyuumlktimkin B, Kiptoo P, Siahaan TJ, (2014) Bifunctional Peptide Inhibitors Suppress Interleukin-6 Proliferation and Ameliorates Murine Collagen-Induced Arthritis. J Clin Cell Immunol, 5: 273.
- Kalil MA, (2014) Modern Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Cows. J Veterinar Sci Technol. 5: 202.
- Ikuta K, WaguriNagaya Y, Nozaki M, Mizutani J, Goto H et. al. (2014) Progression of Hip Joint Deformity during the Management of Pelvic Insufficiency Fracture in a Patient with Rheumatoid Arthritis: A Case Report. J Spine, 3: 188.
- Eshbaugh M, Zito S, Abatacept therapy for Rheumatoid Arthritis in patients with Hepatitis C Virus infection comorbidity: A Series of Four Patients. Rheumatology (Sunnyvale), S16-007.
- Khalid KE, Gue TB, Sun W, Nie H, Liu A, et. al. (2014) Aberrant Regulation of Interleukin 18 Binding Protein A (IL-18BPa) by IL-18BPa Autoantibodies in Rheumatoid Arthritis. J Arthritis, 3: 140.
- Osman SK, Aly LH, Saedii AA, Abbas HT, Sadek HA, (2005) Anti-Mutated Citrullinated Vimentin (Anti-MCV) Antibodies as a Diagnostic Aid for Rheumatoid Arthritis. J Clin Cell Immunol, 5: 263.
- Spasovski D, Sotirova T, (2014) Renal Enzymes and Microglobulins in Patients with Rheumathoid Arthritis. J Nephrol Ther4, 4: 185.
- McCoynbsp G and Edenfield W, (2014) A Case of Newly Diagnosed Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia with Rheumatoid Arthritis Presentation. J Clin Case Rep, 4:414.
- Rozin AP, Naffaa ME, Markovits D and Hayek T, (2014) Transformation of Rheumatoid Arthritis to Adult Stillï¿½s Disease. J Clin Case Rep 4:403.
- Birkenkamp KE, Lauzardo M, Mangura BT, Maximo O Brito, David E Griffith, et. al. (2014) Diagnosis and Management of Tuberculosis in Candidates for Tumor Necrosis Factor Alpha Antagonists: An Experts Survey. Mycobact Dis , 4: 171.
- Attia HMA, (2014) Tocilizumab and Regression of Rheumatoid Nodules in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis: 2 Case Reports. Rheumatology (Sunnyvale) 2014, S5-009.
- Khali A, Abdelhakim K, Malek M, Hachem M, Hedi MM, Mondher M, et. al. (2014) Surgical Management of the Atlantoaxial Instability in Rheumatoid Arthritis: A Series of 28 Patients with 10 Years of Follow Up. J Spine, 3: 179.
- Shimada W, Itoh Y, Matsuo O and Kikuchi H, (2014) Alcohol Intake Improves Adherence of Pregabalin and Tramadol/Acetaminophen to RA and OA Patients. Rheumatology (Sunnyvale), S5-005.
- Rostom S, Amine B, Bahiri R, Allali A, Abouqal R, Hassouni NH, et. al. (2014) Assessment of Inflammation and Damage in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients with Methotrexate Inadequate Response Receiving Tocilizumab Using Low Field MRI. Epidemiol, 4: 173.
- Kurose R, Kakizaki H and Akimoto H, (2014) Clinical Results of Posterior Cruciate Ligament–Retaining Total Knee Arthroplasty in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis: A 5- to 13-Year Follow-up Study. Orthop Muscul Syst, 3:166.
- Muhammad Wasif Saif, (2011) Rheumatoid Arthritis Associated with the Use of Sandostatin LAR Depot in a Patient with Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumor. An Association or a Coincidence?The First Case Report.JOP.J Pancreas, 12.
- Okamoto H, (2014) Smoking and the Microbiome in the Pathogenesis of Rheumatoid Arthritis. Rheumatology (Sunnyvale), 4: 132.
- Ishikawa H, Machishima Y, Tachi H, Mogi S, Ai Hosaka, et. al. (2014) Organizing Pneumonia as the First Clinical Manifestation of Early Stage Rheumatoid Arthritis Determined by Hand Joints Synovitis Using Magnetic Resonance Imaging. General Med, 2:138.
- YeongJang Lin, HungAn Chen and PeiChih Chen, (2014) Neutropenic Enterocolitis Associated with Methotrexate Therapy for Rheumatoid Arthritis: A Case Report. J Arthritis, 3: 126 doi: 10.4172/2167-7921.1000126
- Yoshino S, Maktrirat R, Mizutani N (2014) Suppression of Collagen-Induced Arthritis in Mice by Anti-Collagen Antibody Fab Fragments. J Arthritis, 3:124
- Bird P, Griffiths H and Littlejohn G, (2014) Methotrexate in Rheumatoid Arthritis: Efficacy and Safety. J Pharmacovigilance, 2:127.
- Hammoudeh M, AlMomani A, Abdelrahman MH, Chandra P, Hammoudeh S (2014) Prevalence and Association of Periodontal Disease among Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients in Qatar: A Cross Sectional Study. Intern Med, 4: 149.
- Saeed Arayne M, Sultana N,Khan M, Simjee SU, (2014) Leflunomide with Meloxicam on Progression of Rheumatoid Arthritis and its Associated Depression in AIA Rats. Clin Pharmacol Biopharm, 3:114.
- Binesh F, Salehabadi SH, Behniafard N, Ranginkaman K, Behniafard N, (2014) A Comparative Assessment of the Diagnostic Value of Anti-cyclic Citrullinated Peptide Antibodies and Rheumatoid Factor in Rheumatoid Arthritis. J Clin Exp Pathol, 4: 158.
- (2014) Oral Health Status in Outpatients with Rheumatoid Arthritis: The OSARA Study. Oral Health Dent Manag 13: 553.
- Chen J, Wang D, Li X, Geng L, Zhang H et. al. (2014) Umbilical-cord-derived Mesenchymal Stem Cell Transplantation Ameliorated Severe Leg Ulcers in a Patient with Rheumatoid Arthritis: A Case Report and Review of the Literature. J Stem Cell Res Ther, 4:169.
- Joon Woo S, Eun Ha K, (2013) Use of Methotrexate for the Treatment of Ocular Inflammation and Uveitis. J Pharmacovigilance, 1:117.
- Kitahama M, Okamoto H, Terai C, Koseki Y, Sakurai T, Kamatani N et. al.(2013) Causes of Death in Autopsied Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis in Japan. J Arthritis, 2: 115.
- Song Li, Yangsheng Yu, Yinshi Yue, Zhixin Zhang and Kaihong Su, (2013) Microbial Infection and Rheumatoid Arthritis. J Clin Cell Immunol, 4: 174.
- Nowak A, StraburzyskaLupa A, ucja PilaczyskaSzczeniak and Wojciech Romanowski, (2013) Is Osteocalcin Implicated in the Regulation Of Energy Metabolism in Active Rheumatoid Arthritis?. Metabolomics, 3:122.
- Gualtierotti R, Ingegnoli F, (2013) Rheumatoid Nodules Predating Seroconversion and Rheumatoid Arthritis: An Uncommon Case Report. J Clin Cell Immunol, 4: 167.
- Song Li, Yangsheng Yu, Christopher D Koehn, Zhixin Zhang and Kaihong Su, (2013) Galectins in the Pathogenesis of Rheumatoid Arthritis. J Clin Cell Immunol 2013, 4: 164.
- Gaugler B, LaheurteC, Bertolini E, PuginA, Wendling D, et. al. (2013) Peripheral Blood B cell Subsets and BAFF/APRIL Levels and their Receptors are Disturbed in Rheumatoid Arthritis but not in Ankylosing Spondylitis. J Clin Cell Immunol 2013, 4: 163.
- Hirao M, Tsuboi H, Akita S, Koga T, Matsushita M, et. Al (2013) Hind-mid-forefoot Deformity in Hallux Valgus Deformity in Rheumatoid Arthritis: Radiographic Evaluation Grouped by Existence of Dorsal Dislocation of Second Metatarsophalangeal Joint . Rheumatology (Sunnyvale) 2013, S17-002.
- Toshio Tanaka, Atsushi Ogata and Tadamitsu Kishimoto, (2014) Targeting of Interleukin-6 for the Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis: A Review and Update.Rheumatology (Sunnyvale), S4-002.
- Victoria Hernndez M, Silvia Vidal and Raimon Sanmarti, (2013) Analysis of the Mechanism of Action of Biological Therapies in Monotherapy in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis: Beyond the ADACTA Study. Adv Pharmacoepidem Drug Safety, 2:141.
- Charles J Malemud, (2013) Intracellular Signaling Pathways in Rheumatoid Arthritis. J Clin Cell Immunol, 4: 160.
- Brian C Chan, Soo Jin Seung, David McLean, Mary Bell, Neil H Shear and Nicole Mittmann, et. al. (2013) Etanercept Patient Assistance Program: Another Data Source for Epidemiological Studies?. Adv Pharmacoepidem Drug Safety; 2:132.
- Yamamoto T and Ueki H, (2013) Koebner Phenomenon in Rheumatoid Arthritis. J Genet Syndr Gene Ther, 4: 173
- Oscar Epis, Claudia Alpini, Sara Marceglia, Cinzia Casu, Luca Giacomelli and Eleonora Bruschi, et. al. (2013) Clinical and Serological Response to Tocilizumab in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis. J Med Diagn Meth, 2:127.
- Reem Hamdy Abdellatif Mohammed, Sahar Abou elFetouh and Hanan S Abozaid,(2013) Diagnostic Value of Antibodies Against a Modified Citrullinated Vimentin in Egyptian Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis. J Clin Cell Immunol, 4: 154
- Ke Ren, Anand Dusad, Rui Dong and Lingdong Quan(2013) Albumin as a Delivery Carrier for Rheumatoid Arthritis. J Nanomed Nanotechol, 4:176.
- Renato GS Chirivi, Jos WG van Rosmalen, Guido J Jenniskens, Ger J Pruijn and Jos MH Raats, (2013) Citrullination: A Target for Disease Intervention in Multiple Sclerosis and other Inflammatory Diseases?. J Clin Cell Immunol, 4: 146
- El Sayed SM, Mahmoud HS and Nabo MMH, (2013) Medical and Scientific Bases of Wet Cupping Therapy (Al-hijamah): in Light of Modern Medicine and Prophetic Medicine. Altern Integ Med, 2:122.
- Min Wu, FanFang Zeng, Run Wang, WaiKey Seto, Pearl Pai, et. al. (2014) Atherosclerosis in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis.Rheumatology (Sunnyvale), S5-002.
- Halim Yilmaz, (2013) The Association Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Women’s Sexual Dysfunction. Int J Phys Med Rehabil, 1:115
- Charles J. Malemud,(2013) Immunotherapies and Rheumatoid Arthritis-Introduction. J Clin Cell Immunol, S6: e001.
- Jenny L McGovern and Clare A Notley, (2013) Immunotherapy in Rheumatoid Arthritis: Prospects for the Restoration of Tolerance . J Clin Cell Immunol, S6: 008
- Renato G.S. Chirivi, Guido J. Jenniskens, and Jos M.H. Raats, (2013) Anti-Citrullinated Protein Antibodies as Novel Therapeutic Drugs in Rheumatoid Arthritis. J Clin Cell Immunol, S6: 006
- Inmaculada de la Torre, Maria J Leandro, Delia Gerona, Lara Valor, Luis Carreno and Geraldine Cambridge, et. al. (2013) Impact of Non-Fixed Versus 6 Month Fixed Retreatment Schedules on Serum Immunoglobulins Following Rituximab in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis. J Clin Cell Immunol, S6: 005
- Martina Prelog, (2013) Vaccination in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis Receiving Immunotherapies. J Clin Cell Immunol, S6: 007
- Gregory D Middleton, (2013) Rheumatoid Arthritis: Prospects for Stopping the Runaway Train by Reintroduction of Tolerance. J Clin Cell Immunol, S6: 004
- Lingdong Quan, (2013) Macromolecular Nanomedicine of Glucocorticoids for the Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis. J Nanomed Nanotechnol, 4: e126
- Snezana TomasevicTodorovic, Fahad Hanna, Ksenija Boskovic, Danka Filipovic, Vladimir Vidovic and Karmela Filipovic, et. al. (2012) Motor Ability and Emotions in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients. J Neurol Neurophysiol, 3:137
- Katherine L. MolnarKimber, (2013) Effects of Smoking on Immunologic and Skeletal Mechanisms Involved in Rheumatoid Arthritis and Responses of Various Biologic Therapies for RA. J Clin Cell Immunol, S6: 003
- Fu Wenyi, Zhang Ning and Yang Lili, (2012) Efficacy of Combination Therapy with rhTNFR:Fc and Methotrexate in the Patients with Disease-modifying Antirheumatic Drug -resistant Rheumatoid Arthritis. J Arthritis, 1: 104.
- Cathy M McGeough and Anthony J Bjourson, (2013) Diagnostic, Prognostic and Theranostic Biomarkers for Rheumatoid Arthritis. J Clin Cell Immunol, S6: 002
- Dubikov AI, Medved EE and Belogolovykh LA, (2012) The Effect of Methotrexate and Leflunomide on the Cytokine Profile and Nitric Oxide Metabolism in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients. Rheumatology (Sunnyvale), 2:108
- Fariborz Ghaffarpasand, (2012) Anticyclic Citrullinated Peptide Antibody: A Predictor of Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Progression Toward Rheumatoid Arthritis. J Med Diagn Meth, 1:e102.
- Paraskevi Theofilou, (2012) Psychological Impact of Rheumatoid Arthritis on Patient's Health - Related Quality of Life. J Arthritis, 1:e102
- Gianfranco Ferraccioli, Elisa Gremese, Angela Carbonella and Stefano Alivernini, (2012) Rheumatoid Arthritis and Alzheimer Disease: Possible Cellular and Molecular Links. J Gerontol Geriatric Res, 1: e104
- Lotte EngellNoerregaard, Eva Ellebaek, Trine Zeeberg Iversen, Troels Holz Hansen, Marie K Brimnes, et. al. (2012) Influence of Metronomic Cyclophosphamide and Interleukine-2 alone or Combined on Blood Regulatory T Cells in Patients with Advanced Malignant Melanoma Treated with Dendritic Cell Vaccines. J Clin Cell Immunol, 3:118.
- Charles J. Malemud, (2012) Apoptosis Resistance in Rheumatoid Arthritis Synovial Tissue. J Clin Cell Immunol, S3: 006.
- (2011) Effect of Age on Rheumatoid Arthritis in a Black Senegalese Population. Rheumatology ,1:106
- Toshio Tanaka and Tadamitsu Kishimoto, (2013) Immunotherapy of Tocilizumab for Rheumatoid Arthritis. J Clin Cell Immunol, S6: 001
- Michael V. Volin, Shiva Shahrara, (2011) Role of TH-17 Cells in Rheumatic and Other Autoimmune Diseases. Rheumatology,1:104.
- Daniel P. Heruth, Li Qin Zhang and Shui Qing Ye, (2011) Nicotinamide Phosphoribosyltransferase in Rheumatoid Arthritis. JBABM /Vol.3.4 076-080.
- Subhadra Evans, Mona Moieni, Saskia Subramanian, Jennie C. I. Tsao, Beth Sternlieb and Lonnie K. Zeltzer, et. al. (2011) “Now I see a brighter day”: expectations and perceived benefits of an Iyengar yoga intervention for young patients with rheumatoid arthritis. J Yoga Phys Therapy.
- Nataliya E Soroka, Svetlana A Morozova, Valery V Ilinsky, Dmitry Y Trof mov and Denis V Rebrikov, (2010) Association Between Alleles of Cytokine Genes with Rheumatoid Arthritis in Russian Population. J Clin Cell Immunol, 1:102
- Christine A Clarke, Clarence M Lee and Paulette M FurbertHarris, (2015) The Enigmatic Charcot-Leyden Crystal Protein (Galectin-10): Speculative Role(s) in the Eosinophil Biology and Function. J Clin Cell Immunol, 6: 323 doi: 10.4172/2155-9899.1000323
- Geir Hetland, Stig Palm Therkelsen, Ivo Nentvich and Egi Johnson, (2015) Andosan?-An Anti-Allergic and Anti-Inflammatory Ingredient Prepared from Agaricus blazei Mushroom. J Clin Cell Immunol, 6: 320 doi: 10.4172/2155-9899.1000320
- Shinjini Mitra, Pramathadhip Paul, Kaustab Mukherjee, Silpak Biswas, Mayank Jain, et. al. (2015) Mesoporous Nano-carbon particle Loaded Fisetin has a Positive Therapeutic Effect in a Murine Preclinical Model of Ovalbumin Induced Acute Allergic Asthma. J Nanomedine Biotherapeutic Discov doi: 10.4172/2155-983X.1000132
- Zhongdong Huang, (2015). J Clin Cell Immunol, 6: 314 doi: 10.4172/2155-9899.1000314
- Lorenzo Mortara, Silvia Zanellato, Barbara Bassani, Andrea Imperatori, Nicola Rotolo, et. al. (2015) Polarization of Tumor Infiltrating Leukocytes from Innate Immunity and their role in the Pro-angiogenic Phenotype in NSCLC. J Clin Cell Immunol , 6: 312 doi: 10.4172/2155-9899.1000312
- Paul F Lindholm, Neela Sivapurapu, Borko Jovanovic and Andreacute KajdacsyBalla, (2015) Monocyte-Induced Prostate Cancer Cell Invasion is Mediated by Chemokine ligand 2 and Nuclear Factor-κB Activity. J Clin Cell Immunol, 6: 308 doi: 10.4172/2155-9899.1000308
- Vladan Bajic, Boban Stanojevic, Lada Zivkovic, Andrea Cabarkapa, George Perry, et. al. (2015) Cyclin Dependent Kinase 11, Neuroinflammation and Alzheimer's Disease: A Review. J Clin Cell Immunol, 6: 305 doi: 10.4172/2155-9899.1000305
- Genel S, Emanuela F and Lucia SM, (2015) Metabolic Syndrome - A Bomb with Delayed Reaction. J Bioequiv Availab doi: 10.4172/jbb.1000231
- Guizhong Zhang and Suxia Liu, (2015) The Function Profiling of TIPE2 Reveals Links to its Potential Application. J Clin Exp Pathol, 5: 214 doi: 10.4172/2161-0681.1000214
- Jiarong Liu, Jiajia Zhao, Shue Li, Lijuan Zhu, Ran Yu, et. al. (2015) The Expression Level of TGF-β1, TGF-β3 and VEGF in Transplanted Oral Mucosal and Cutaneous Wounds. Clin Microbiol, 4: 198 doi: 10.4172/2327-5073.1000198
- Jiarong Liu, Jiajia Zhao, Lijuan Zhu, Pibo Yang, Chuanhuo Han, et. al. (2015) Comparison of EGF and bFGF Expression In Vivo and their Effect In Vitro. Clin Microbiol, 4: 192 doi: 10.4172/2327-5073.1000192
- Yohei Shirakami, Hiroyasu Sakai, Masaya Kubota, Takahiro Kochi and Masahito Shimizu, (2015) Dietary Phytochemicals as Cancer Preventive Agents: Efficacy and Mechanisms. J Bioanal Biomed doi: 10.4172/1948-593X.1000122
- Yun Dan Kang, Jin Wan Park, Jong Soo Kim and Jae Ho Lee, (2015) Tight Junction Complex Profiles in Patients with Preterm Premature Rupture of the Membrane. Gynecol Obstet (Sunnyvale), 5: 281 doi: 10.4172/2161-0932.1000281
- Michael Bestawros, Takondwa Chidumayo, Meridith Blevins, Ashley Canipe, Jay Bala, et. al. (2015) Increased Systemic Inflammation is Associated with Cardiac and Vascular Dysfunction over the First 12 Weeks of Antiretroviral Therapy among Undernourished, HIV-Infected Adults in Southern Africa. J AIDS Clin Res, 6: 431 doi: 10.4172/2155-6113.1000431
- Fares EM Ali, Amira M AboYoussef, Basim AS Messiha and Ramadan AM Hemeda, (2015) Protective Effects of Quercetin and Ursodeoxycholic Acid on Hepatic Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury in Rats. Clin Pharmacol Biopharm, 4:128 doi: 10.4172/2167-065X.1000128
- RosalesCorral S, Hernaacutendez L and Gallegos M, (2015) Cannabinoids in Neuroinflammation, Oxidative Stress and Neuro Excitotoxicity. Pharm Anal Acta, 6: 346 doi: 10.4172/2153-2435.1000346
- Zhao Y, Dua P and Lukiw WJ, (2015) Microbial Sources of Amyloid and Relevance to Amyloidogenesis and Alzheimer’s Disease (AD). J Alzheimers Dis Parkinsonism, 5:177 doi: 10.4172/2161-0460.1000177
- Elena Rampanelli, Nike Claessen, Gwendoline JD Teske, Jaklien C Leemans and Sandrine Florquin, (2015) Expression of CD44s and CD44v3 by Proximal Tubules Influences the Renal Inflammatory Milieu-Induced by LPS Injection. J Nephrol Ther, 5: 196 doi: 10.4172/2161-0959.1000196
- Pushparani DS, (2015) Low Serum Zinc and Increased Acid Phosphatase Activity in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus with Periodontitis Subjects. Biochem Pharmacol (Los Angel), 4: 162 doi: 10.4172/2167-0501.1000162
- Shahnawaz Majeed, Shabir Ahmad Mir and Sadhna Sharma, (2015) Dual Role of Inflammation in Prognosis and Prevention of Tuberculosis. J Clin Cell Immunol, 6: 298 doi: 10.4172/2155-9899.1000298
- Monika Gaba and Chander Mohan, (2015) Design, Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of Novel 1, 2, 5-Substituted Benzimidazole Derivatives as Gastroprotective Anti-inflammatory and Analgesic Agents. Med chem, 5: 058 doi: 10.4172/2161-0444.1000243
- Dabo Liu, Zhenyun Huang and Yaping Huang, (2015) Clinical Analysis of Fractional Exhaled and Nasal Nitric Oxide in Allergic Rhinitis Children. J Allergy Ther, 6:204 doi: 10.4172/2155-6121.1000204
- 110.Mizejewski GJ, (2015) Alpha-Fetoprotein (AFP) and Inflammation: Is AFP an Acute and/or Chronic Phase Reactant?. J Hematol Thrombo Dis, 3:191 doi: 10.4172/2329-8790.1000191
- Mizejewski GJ, (2015) Alpha-Fetoprotein (AFP) and Inflammation: Is AFP an Acute and/or Chronic Phase Reactant?. J Hematol Thrombo Dis, 3:191 doi: 10.4172/2329-8790.1000191
- Ahmed H Badawi, Paul Kiptoo and Teruna J Siahaan, (2015) Immune Tolerance Induction against Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis (EAE) Using A New PLP-B7AP Conjugate that Simultaneously Targets B7/CD28 Costimulatory Signal and TCR/MHC-II Signal. J Mult Scler, 2:1 doi: 10.4172/2376-0389.1000131
- Moshe Lapidot, Uri Barash, Yaniv Zohar, Yuval Geffen, Inna Naroditsky, et. al. (2015) Involvement of Heparanase in Empyema: Implication for Novel Therapeutic Approaches. J Clin Cell Immunol, 6: 290 doi: 10.4172/2155-9899.1000290
- Cantani A, (2014) Immunological Properties of Breast Milk: A Prospective Study in 589 Children. Interdiscip J Microinflammation, 1: 127 doi: 10.4172/ijm.1000127
- Thiago Gomes Heck, Mirna Stela Ludwig, Greice Franciele Feyh dos Santos Montagner, Matias Nunes Frizzo, (2015) Subclinical Processes in the Development of Type Two Diabetes. J Nov Physiother, 5: 246 doi: 10.4172/2165-7025.1000246
- Cantani A, (2014) Role of Dermatophagoides Pteronyssinus in the Skin Lesions of Atopic Dermatitis in Children. Interdiscip J Microinflammation, 1: 126 doi: 10.4172/ijm.1000126
- Jedlikovaacute L, Merkovskaacute L, Jackovaacute L, Janiko M, Fedako J, et. al. (2014) Ivabradine Significantly Decreases hsCRP and Increases the Activity of Glutathione Peroxidase in Patients with Stable Coronary Artery Disease . Interdiscip J Microinflammation, 1: 125 doi: 10.4172/ijm.1000125
- Cantani A, (2014) Children with Chronic Asthma Have a Significant Sensitization to Multiple Aeroallergens: A Prospective Study in 74 Children. Interdiscip J Microinflammation, 1: 124 doi: 10.4172/ijm.1000124
- Marisela Agudelo, Madhavan PN, Gloria Figueroa BS, Gianna C and Karla M, (2015) Alcohol Versus Cannabinoids: A Review of their Opposite Neuro-Immunomodulatory Effects and Future Therapeutic Potentials. J Alcohol Drug Depend, 3:184 doi: 10.4172/2329-6488.1000184
- Madhavan Nair, Maria Jose MB, Marisela Agudelo, Adriana Yndart and Mayra E VargasRivera, (2015) Platelets Contribute to BBB Disruption Induced by HIV and Alcohol. J Alcohol Drug Depend, 3:182 doi: 10.4172/2329-6488.1000182
- Cristan Herbert, Melissa M. Bunting, Neil Lambie, Paul S. Thomas and Rakesh K. Kumar, (2015) Immunoreactivity for Interleukin-33 in Allergic Airway Inflammation. J Cytol Histol, 6: 302 doi: 10.4172/2157-7099.1000302
- Ren W, Zhou H, XianJu H and Gao Y, (2014) Anti-Inflammatory Effects of Bullatine A on LPS-Induced RAW264.7 Cells by Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress. Interdiscip J Microinflammation, 1: 123 doi: 10.4172/ijm.1000123
- Spasovski D and Sotirova T, (2014) Link between Dimethyl arginine Derivats and Acpa Antibodies in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis. Interdiscip J Microinflammation, 1: 122 doi: 10.4172/ijm.1000122
- Spasovski D and Sotirova T, (2014) C-Reactive Protein-The Most Useful Marker in Rheumatoid Arthritis. Interdiscip J Microinflammation, 1: 120 doi: 10.4172/ijm.1000120
- Hu Huang, Wen Li, Jianbo He, Patricia Barnabie, David Shealy and Stanley A Vinores, et. al. (2014) Blockade of Tumor Necrosis Factor Alpha Prevents Complications of Diabetic Retinopathy. J Clin Exp Ophthalmol, 5: 384 doi: 10.4172/2155-9570.1000384
- Hilde D Hendrik and Erich J Raubenheimer, (2015) Vitamin D Nuclear Receptor and Periodontal Disease: A Review. J Interdiscipl Med Dent Sci doi: 10.4172/2376-032X.1000157
- Qin Yang, Da He Li, Bin Chen, Jia Li and Weidong Xu, (2014) Macrophage in Enthesis: A Likely Contributing Factor to Enthesitis through IL-23 in Ankylosing Spondylitis. Rheumatology (Sunnyvale), S4-006 doi: 10.4172/2161-1149.S4-006
- Claus Vinter B Hviid, Are Hugo Pripp, Ansgar O Aasen and Claus DanckertKrohn, (2014) Postoperative Accumulation of Cyr61/CCN1 in Surgical Wound Fluid Precedes Cytokine Activation and is Disparate from Systemic Alterations. J Infect Dis Ther, 2:181 doi: 10.4172/2332-0877.1000181
- Samia Bedouhene, Margarita HurtadoNedelec, Nassima sennani, JeanClaude Marie, Jamel ElBenna and Farida MoultiMati, et. al. (2014) Polyphenols Extracted from Olive Mill Wastewater Exert a Strong Antioxidant Effect in Human Neutrophils. Int J Waste Resources doi: 10.4172/2252-5211.1000161
- Ferri C and Fioranelli M, (2014) The Role of Pregnenolone in Inflammatory Degenerative Brain Disease. Interdiscip J Microinflammation, 1: 121 doi: 10.4172/ijm.1000121
- Sulaiman I, Farouk RM, Aliya IS, Adzim MKR, Uday YH Abdullah, et. al. (2014) Microbiota in Obesity. Interdiscip J Microinflammation, 1: 118 doi: 10.4172/ijm.1000118
- Spasovski D, Alabakovska S, Jankulovski N, Bozinovski G, Bogdanovska S, et. al. (2014) Investigation of the Diagnostic Performance of Dimethyl Arginine Derivate and Lisosomal Enzymes in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis. Interdiscip J Microinflammation, 1: 119 doi: 10.4172/ijm.1000119
- Sultuybek GK, Yenmis G and Koc A, (2014) A General Sight about Linking PARP-1 and NFKB1 Variations to the Inflammatory Events. Interdiscip J Microinflammation, 1: 117 doi: 10.4172/ijm.1000117
- Newton AMJ and Kumar N, (2014) IBD Impact of Colonic pH, Onset of Action and other Factors in Modern Therapeutic Approach. Interdiscip J Microinflammation, 1: 116 doi: 10.4172/ijm.1000116
- Fioranelli M and Roccia MG, (2014) The History of Low Dose Medicine Research Review of Preclinical and Clinical Studies with Low Dose SKA Cytokines Since 2009. Interdiscip J Microinflammation, 1: 115 doi: 10.4172/ijm.1000115
- Jacob PS, Nath S and Sultan OS, (2014) Use of Curcumin in Periodontal Inflammation. Interdiscip J Microinflammation, 1: 114 doi: 10.4172/ijm.1000114
- Metri K, (2014) Clinical Image of Tinea corporis . Interdiscip J Microinflammation, 1: I102 doi: 10.4172/ijm.1000I102
- Neelapu NRR, Nammi D, Pasupuleti ACM and Surekha C, (2014) Helicobacter Pylori Induced Gastric Inflammation, Ulcer, and Cancer: A Pathogenesis Perspective. Interdiscip J Microinflammation, 1: 113 doi: 10.4172/ijm.1000113
- Fioranelli M and Roccia MG, (2014) Low Dose Interleukin-10 and Anti-IL-1 Antibody in Modulating Intestinal Inflammation. Interdiscip J Microinflammation , 1: I101 doi: 10.4172/ijm.1000I101
- Mohamed Noorulla and GC Sensharma, (2014) Reactive Glia and Proliferation of Ependyma in Guinea Pigs with Experimental Allergic Encephalomyelitis.. Medical and Health Sciences doi:
- Sarbhjit Kaur, Vijay Kumar Bodal, Manjit Singh Bal, Ranjeev Bhagat, Manjit Kaur Mohi, et. al. (2013) Oophoritis with Xanthogranulomatous Change - A Case Report. Medical and Health Sciences doi:
- Rajiv Saini, (2014) A Clinical Study on C - Reactive Protein in Periodontal Diseases: Systemic Inflammatory Relationship.. Dental Sciences doi:
- Mohammad Asif, (2014) Development of Cyclooxygenases in the Treatment of Pain, Fever and Inflammation.. PHARMACEUTICS AND NANOTECHNOLOGY doi:
- Fioranelli M, Bianchi M and Roccia MG, (2014) Theoretical-Scientific Foundations about the Use of Low-Dose in Oncology.. Interdiscip J Microinflammation, 1: E101 doi: 10.4172/ijm.1000E101
- Tiffany A Moore Simas and Silvia Corvera, (2014) The Roles of Adipose Tissue and Inflammation in Gestational Diabetes Mellitus. Intern Med, S6: 010 doi: 10.4172/2165-8048.S6-010
- David Patsouris and Marc G Jeschk, (2014) Stress Induced Insulin Resistance in Regards to Cellular Organelles, Inflammasome and Inflammation and Lipids. Mol Biol, 3: e114 doi: 10.4172/2168-9547.1000e114
- Kaustab Mukherjee, Pramathadhip Paul and Ena Ray Banerjee, (2014) Free Radical Scavenging Activities of Date Palm (Phoenix sylvestris) Fruit Extracts. Nat Prod Chem Res, 2: 151 doi: 10.4172/2329-6836.1000151
- Robin Altman, Alison H. Keenan, John W. Newman and John C. Rutledge, (2014) The Postprandial Effects of a Moderately High-Fat Meal on Lipid Profiles and Vascular Inflammation in Alzheimer’s Disease Patients: A Pilot Study. J Gen Pract , 2: 186 doi: 10.4172/2329-9126.1000186
- Matthieu Lewis and Aksam J Merched, (2014) Tumor-Associated Macrophages, Inflammation and Pathogenesis of Hepatocellular Carcinoma. J Mol Genet Med, 8: 132 doi: 10.4172/1747-0862.1000132
- Ibeh Nnanna Isaiah, (2014) Immunoinflammation and Elevated Serum Procalcitonin In Patients with Resistant Strain Mycobacterium Tuberculosis in Benin Metropolis. J Med Microb Diagn, 3: 154 doi: 10.4172/2161-0703.1000154
- Lindsey D Bogachus and Lorraine P Turcotte, (2014) Metformin and Resveratrol Induce Beneficial Metabolic Adaptations in L6 Muscle Cells Treated with HIV Protease Inhibitors: Evidence for Inhibition of JNK1/2 Signaling. J Antivir Antiretrovir, 6: 105 doi: 10.4172/jaa.10000105
- Sarah H Chung, Kepher H Makambi and Offie P Soldin, (2014) Tobacco Smoke Exposure, C-reactive Protein and Steroid Hormones Measured by Tandem Mass Spectrometry in Healthy Women. J Steroids Hormon Sci doi: 10.4172/2157-7536.1000147
- Ralph A. Pietrofesa, Charalambos C. Solomides and Melpo ChristofidouSolomidou, (2014) Flaxseed Mitigates Acute Oxidative Lung Damage in a Mouse Model of Repeated Radiation and Hyperoxia Exposure Associated with Space Exploration. J Pulm Respir Med, 4: 215 doi: 10.4172/2161-105X.1000215
- Khalid KE, Gue TB, Sun W, Nie H, Liu A, et. al. (2014) Aberrant Regulation of Interleukin 18 Binding Protein A (IL-18BPa) by IL-18BPa Autoantibodies in Rheumatoid Arthritis. J Arthritis, 3: 140 doi: 10.4172/2167-7921.1000140
- (2014) Venous Neurovascular Pathways to Neuroinflammation in Neurodegenerative Disorders. Interdiscip J Microinflammation, 1: 112 doi: 10.4172/ijm.1000112
- Saxena M and Modi DR, (2014) Inflammation and Diabetes. Interdiscip J Microinflammation, 1: 110 doi: 10.4172/ijm.1000110
- Chen O, Patel J, Mohamed E, Greene M, Moskovits N and Shani J, et. al. (2014) The Immunoregulatory Role of Cytokines in Congestive Heart Failure. Interdiscip J Microinflammation, 1: 111 doi: 10.4172/ijm.1000111
- Inflammation, Free Radical Damage, Oxidative Stress and Cancer, (2014) Inflammation, Free Radical Damage, Oxidative Stress and Cancer. Interdiscip J Microinflammation, 1: 109 doi: 10.4172/ijm.1000109
- Ashraf MU, Aslam M, Zaheer MS, Rabbani MU, Khan SA and Ashraf J, et. al. (2014) Microscopic Colitis: An Overview. Interdiscip J Microinflammation, 1: 108 doi: 10.4172/ijm.1000108
- Raj N, Malik AS and Waters B, (2014) A Rare Case of Erythromelalgia in a Young Male Patient. Interdiscip J Microinflammation, 1: 107 doi: 10.4172/ijm.1000107
- Amin ZY and Pinelli R, (2014) Transepitheial High Fluence Crossliniking for Keratoconus. Interdiscip J Microinflammation, 1: 105 doi: 10.4172/ijm.1000105
- Blaslov K, Bulum T, Cuca JK and Duvnjak L, (2014) Highly Elevated Tyrosine Phosphatase Antibodies in a Type 1 Diabetic Patient with Advanced Diabetic Complications and Exocrine Pancreatic Dysfunction. Interdiscip J Microinflammation, 1: 106 doi: 10.4172/ijm.1000106
- Chaouch L, Kalai M, Ben Jbara M, Darragi I, Chaouachi D, et. al. (2014) Association of MCP1-2518A/G and CCR2 –V64I Polymorphisms and Vasoocclusive Crisis among Sickle Cell Anemia Tunisian Patients. Interdiscip J Microinflammation, 1: 104 doi: 10.4172/ijm.1000104
- Atif AB, Uday YH Abdullah, Aamenah M, Nordin S, Khattak MN, et. al. (2014) Isolation of Vibrio cholerae in Homogenized Tissues of Liver, Gall Bladder and Bile in Rabbit Model. Interdiscip J Microinflammation, 1: 103 doi: 10.4172/ijm.1000103
- Amal Abd El hafez, (2014) Microinflammation as a Candidate for Diabetic Nephropathy. Interdiscip J Microinflammation, 1: 101 doi: 10.4172/ijm.1000101
- Didier Serteyn, Geoffroy de la Rebiegravere de Pouyade, Charlotte Sandersen, Alexandra Salciccia, Sigrid Grulke, et. al. (2014) Muscle Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Horses Affected by Acute Laminitis. Bioenergetics, 3: 120 doi: 10.4172/2167-7662.1000120
- Kendrick Co Shih, Suk Ming Yim, Johnny Chun Yin Chan, Shun Kit Chan, Jimmy Shiu Ming Lai and Leonard Yuen, et. al. (2014) Early Bilateral Amniotic Membrane Transplantation in the Management of Severe Ocular Involvement from Acute Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis in a Chinese Pediatric Patient. J Clin Exp Ophthalmol, 5: 358 doi: 10.4172/2155-9570.1000358
- Heather S Gladue, David A Fox, Lori Lowe and J Michelle Kahlenberg, (2014) Schnitzler’s Syndrome in the Absence of a Monoclonal Gammopathy: A Report of Two Cases. J Clin Cell Immunol, 5: 265.
- Corinne Labyak, Karen Daily, Laila Samiian, Samantha A Ward, Shannon Wallet, et. al. (2014) Preventing Breast Cancer Recurrence through a Tailored Lifestyle Intervention: The MyLIFE (My Lifestyle Intervention with Food and Exercise) Trial Rationale and Study Design. J Clin Trials, 4: 183.