A Broad Route on Psychology
Satish Kumar Voleti1* and Kranthi Kumar Bijili2
1Department of Biotechnology, Acharaya Nagarjuna University, Andhra Pradesh, India
2Department of Management, Osmania university, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- *Corresponding Author:
- Satish Kumar Voleti
Department of Biotechnology
Acharaya Nagurjuna University
Andhra Pradesh, India
Received: 15 May 2015 Accepted: 02 June 2015
Visit for more related articles at Research & Reviews: Journal of Medical and Health Sciences
Brain, psycho, Sadness, mental health, memory
Brain science is the investigation of psyche and conduct of a person. They mirror the conduct and mental position.Past psycho-verifiable studies have suggested that the methods of childrearing all through mankind's history have advanced from infanticidal, forsaking, undecided, nosy, mingling, and helping methodologies [1-3]. Taken together as a complete record of the chronicled, social, and transformative improvements in comprehension childrearing modes, in a memorable socio connection, an expanded compassionate advancement of the grown-up and society towards the tyke can be seen over the long haul. The noteworthiness of this improvement lied in the expanded thankfulness and thought to re-incorporate the relinquished "tyke" self into adulthood; giving the driving force to the kids' rights developments and promotion, and empowering the significance of seeing and regarding youngsters basically as they are .
Extricating from this brief understanding of past studies, we, in the postmodern time, are stood up to by a remarkable different option for seeing the improvement from youth to adulthood, that is, as an integrative procedure including the concurrence of distinctive "selves" into one coordinated "self "; notwithstanding the infanticidal or part off of the "kid" self to turn into a grown-up which parallels a conscience fragmentation .
A brief survey of writing on this subject will yield numerous restorative models and ideas on grown-ups returning to their youth encounters as powerful approaches to accomplish development and flexibility from their adolescence wounds [6-8]. This exploration study concentrated on how a gathering of youthful grown-ups actually considered their own particular encounters while working with and helping kids. The study particularly picked a few gatherings of college understudies who are not seeking after majors in the Social Science discipline, particularly Social Work or Counseling, to guarantee that they are, at any rate scholastically, not acquainted with ideas that clarify the linkage in the middle of adolescence and their present life .
In Adults the use of smokeless tobacco (SLT) represents a major challenge, both in terms of physical and mental health to the population of any country. Though the prevalence of SLT use is less than that other forms of smoked tobacco, it nonetheless is significant. In a recent review on the use of SLT in South East Asian countries, it was found that the prevalence of SLT use in India is 51.3%, and that in Gujarat is 42.4%. Of which 29.3% of people come from rural areas and 17.7% come from urban areas. 32.9% of them are male users and 18.4 % of them are female users . In another recent study conducted in Chennai on 7510 individuals to estimate the prevalence of use of SLT’s, it was found that maximum consumption of SLT’ s was in rural parts (9.5%) followed by a very similar proportion of 7% in semi urban and urban parts of the region .
In the last few years, the results of studies and well-publicized tragedies have exposed the serious threat that electronic forms of aggression pose to the well-being of children. That threat is somewhat different from the danger posed by traditional schoolyard bullying because technology has intrinsically redefined the bully/victim transaction, expanding it from a physical context to an electronic medium, including e-mails, instant messages, text messages, and social media [12-16]. Electronic devices broaden bullying from its traditional social context, fundamentally transforming the dynamics of the interactions that occur between aggressors and victims [17-20].
Maturity is not an ailment, It is a period of the life cycle described by its own particular formative issues, a hefty portion of which are concerned with loss of physical deftness, mental sharpness, companions and friends and family, status and force [21,22]. This age is additionally more inclined to have constant ailments and thus, there is a need to guarantee that the wellbeing and social backing to these people is accessible. Emotional sickness speaks to an imperative general wellbeing issue. Neighborhood level information concerning maladjustment in distinctive populaces gives the confirmation base for general wellbeing powers to arrange, execute and assess control programs . Habib et al. in 2009 reported that 45.5% of commonness of depressive indications were available among Bahraini older folks going to nearby wellbeing focuses .
The discouraged mind perhaps has a flawed neuronal ATP creation brought about by damaged cerebrum glucose and lactate transport. This circumstance prompts the hushing of glucosensing neurons, which thus prompts an inordinate glucose levels in the blood without expanding neuronal ATP levels, in light of the shortage in cerebrum vitality transportation [25-30].
Social clinicians assume a vital part in explaining reactions to dangers of dread [31,32], mulled over tension about terrorism and the quest for measures which relieve this uneasiness. Occupants of New York City-ladies, youthful grown-ups and individuals who as of late moved into the U.S. experienced higher uneasiness about the 9/11 assault. This nervousness was decidedly identified with the measure of hours staring at the TV news about the assault. There was additionally a positive relationship between threatening vibe toward the culprits, TV viewing, and uneasiness. Maladaptive adapting methodologies and TV viewing clarified impressively more difference on nervousness than did demographics. Wage, religion, training, and ethnicity did not have an impact on tension [33-35].
Individuals are essentially keen on what their administration does to secure them even with terrorism . Tanielian TL and Stein BD  reported that individual reactions to aggregate dangers may undermine the viability of government strategies to address such dangers. Solomon Z et al. composed that there is a pressing need to create powerful devices to quantify the effect of mental, social and political reactions to fear assaults. These reactions range from the result of a danger or genuine assault, through individual readiness of every native (e.g., behavioral and social methods), to demonstrations of counterterrorism by governments (e.g., new security institutions) [38-40].
Sadness can likewise affect contrarily on parts of comprehension, including memory [41-44] and discouragement is currently perceived as the most widely recognized psychiatric condition to be experienced by patients with epilepsy . Rates of discouragement in epilepsy are high when contrasted with both the overall public and other unending sicknesses [46,47], with late information proposing that between 25-48% of epilepsy sufferers met criteria for a depressive issue [48,49]. One may anticipate that discouraged patients will indicate less advantages from memory preparing too. Then again, in a past investigation of PWE, Radford et al.  found that higher side effects of misery stifled preparing related picks up on just a couple of their result measures . Dejection is connected with weakened QoL and expanded dreariness and mortality in patients with end-stage renal ailment (ESRD) .
The intellectual methodology focuses on the significance of recognitions, musings and appearance in affecting the level of inspiration to perform an undertaking. The Theory of Achievement Goals  stresses the significance of accomplishment objectives inborn in school assignments. Ames  makes a refinement between target objectives (e.g., passing an exam) and accomplishment objectives (e.g. passing an exam to be in great remaining with educators and folks, to develop one's information of ideas to improve work, etc.) . Which is to say, the same target objective can relate to distinctive accomplishment objectives for diverse understudies. Ames considers an accomplishment objective as a singular's longing for self-acknowledgment, which is reflected in a lucid blend of behavior and demeanor in particular circumstances identified with achievement [56-60]. An accomplishment objective is likewise dependent upon self-regard, a style ascribable to achievement disappointment, a level of persistence, articulations of positive and negative emotions because of triumphs and disappointments. In the same hypothetical field, Carol Dweck noticed that primary school understudies reacted diversely to disappointment: about had a tendency to wind up demoralized, others indicated persistence [61-65].
Diverse brain science has a tendency to kill all types of ethnocentrism, political, exploratory, applying thorough and institutionalized strategies expecting to maintain a strategic distance from crosscultural contrasts being considered as lacks . Multifaceted hypothetical point of view is Universalism . This methodology mirrors the many-sided quality of the diverse social connections in which people grow, so it is known as "biocultural": essential mental procedures would be regular to all people (and after that "all inclusive"), while their demeanor would be intervened by society . These contemplations are to a great degree applicable today, given the expanding stream of relocation, which influences most industrialized countries .
it is conceivable that yoga might in fact increment physical action and wellness in this population. From a mental, philosophical, philosophical, and observational science perspective, these are regularly portrayed as "puzzling phenomena," as their hypothetical and pragmatic results are unknown [71,72].
An intercessions utilized for nervousness, pharmacologic mediations, for example, anxiolytics and antidepressants, and mental arrangement projects, are viable in tension side effects, notwithstanding, that be considered time intensive, cause undesirable symptoms, and build human services costs [73,74]
Real depressive issue (MDD) is an unending and repetitive condition that impacts more or less 2% of kids and 6% of young people . Numerous youngsters with MDD experience huge psychosocial weaknesses and require multimodal medicines including pharmacologic operators . The expansion of specific serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) in the 1980s, with a more extensive edge of security than tricyclic antidepressants, has prompted their expanded utilization among kids and youths . By and by, SSRIs were incorporated in the 2007 Food and Drug Administration (FDA) overhauled discovery cautioning mark that focused on the danger for self-destructive deduction and conduct . Then again, in a meta-investigation of the writing, Bridge et al. discovered confirmation that the advantages of antidepressants for kids and young people have all the earmarks of being much more prominent than dangers of self-destructive musings or behavior .
Real depressive issue (MDD) is a ceaseless and repetitive condition that impacts roughly 2% of kids and 6% of young people . Numerous youngsters with MDD experience noteworthy psychosocial hindrances and require multimodal medications including pharmacologic operators . The multiplication of particular serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) in the 1980s, with a more extensive edge of security than tricyclic antidepressants, has prompted their expanded utilization among youngsters and youths . By and by, SSRIs were incorporated in the 2007 Food and Drug Administration (FDA) overhauled discovery cautioning mark that focused on the danger for self-destructive intuition and conduct . Notwithstanding, in a meta-investigation of the writing, Bridge et al. discovered confirmation that the advantages of antidepressants for youngsters and youths give off an impression of being much more prominent than dangers of self-destructive musings or behavior .
The Self, in view of this reformatted reality requires, keeping in mind the end goal to follow the current structure, an association that the individual endeavors to maintain .
In gentle to direct Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) patients, viability of psychotherapy is equivalent to that of pharmacotherapy. Then again, pharmacotherapy is more prominent than psychotherapy for patients with MDD in Japan. One of the reasons is the expanding the quantity of MDD patients . Customary Japanese specialists ought to look at more than 50 outpatients each day [87-90]. Accordingly, they can't extra time no less than 15 minutes for another patient. Really, it is hard to perform institutionalized Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), interpersonal psychotherapy, and psychodynamic psychotherapy in day by day clinical work inside Japanese protection framework. Moreover, expenses of psychotherapy were low contrasted and different nations. Complex overseeing frameworks are not settled is another hazardous issue. As of late, Shimodera et al. reported that psychoeducation is viable in the backslide of MDD and is by all accounts more practical without psychoeducation. Furukawa et al. demanded that remote CBT, including telephoned CBT (tCBT) may be one of helpful psychotherapy for individuals in the work place who present with sub-edge discouragement. Psychotherapy utilizing gadgets, for example, PC and advanced cell consolidated with pharmacotherapy may be helpful to build the viability of result of the treatment for MDD. Vigorous confirmation ought to be done to the speculation [91-95].
Cognitive impairment presents in roughly 40-60% of individuals with multiple sclerosis (MS) [96-98], affecting a wide variety of cognitive domains. Areas of dysfunction typically include attention, working memory and executive functioning , however a number of recent studies have suggested that the primary cognitive deficit that occurs in MS is a reduction in information processing speed (IPS) .
- Freedman W et al. Treatment: The Neurobiological Foundations of EMDR Therapy. J Psychol Psychother. 2015;5:174.
- Freedman W et al. Phantom Limb. J Psychol Psychother. 2015;5:173.
- Freedman W et al. Roses: Parents Gift to Therapist as Indicator of Client’s Psychogenesis . J Psychol Psychother. 2015;5:172.
- Sexton-Radek et al. Clinical Judgement and the DSM. 2015;5:e107.
- Chahwala P et al. Evaluating the Effectiveness of a One Point Psycho-Educational Intervention for Smokeless Tobacco Users Delivered in an Outpatient Department in India. J Psychol Psychother. 2015;5:178.
- Elaine Suk Ching LIU et al. Youth’s Perception on the Impact and Meaning of Working with Children. J Psychol Psychother. 2015;5:177.
- Broughton MC et al. Indicators of Music Performance Anxiety in Nonverbal Behaviors: A Case Report of a Classical Vocal Soloist. J Psychol Psychother. 2015;5:176.
- Taiwo AO et al. The Role of Gender and Psychosocial Factors on Perceived Vulnerability to HIV/AIDS Infection among Young and Middle Aged Adults in Benin City, Nigeria. J Psychol Psychother. 2015;5:175.
- Jean G et al. Relationship between Two Dimensions of Object Relations and Group Psychotherapy Attendance Rate in Borderline Personality Disorder Individuals . J Psychol Psychother. 2015;5:171.
- Staub S et al. Mobbing in Academia: Case Analysis. Int J Sch Cog Psychol . 2015;2:121.
- Sullivan L et al. Joint Attention in Preschool Children: Is it a Meaningful Measure?. Int J Sch Cog Psychol . 2015;2:120.
- Masood A et al. Families of Children with Cerebral Palsy: Family Functioning Domains. Int J Sch Cog Psychol . 2015;2:119.
- A-La Park et al. The Effects of Intergenerational Programmes on Children and Young People. Int J Sch Cog Psychol . 2015;2:118.
- Bourne PD et al. The Psychology of the Grade Six Achievement Test .. 2015;18:225.
- Cizmas L et al. Measurement of Organophosphate Pesticides, Organochlorine Pesticides, and Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in Household Dust from Two Rural Villages in Nepal. J Environ Anal Toxicol . 2015;5:261.
- Golf S et al. Biochemistry and Psychology of Chess and Classical Physical Exercise: Concurring or Conflicting Evidence?. J Sports Med Doping Stud . 2015;5:158.
- Soron TR et al. Successful Management of Facebook Addiction in Bangladesh: A Case Report. J Psychiatry . 2015;18:247.
- Tropp M et al. Self-ratings of Everyday Memory Problems in Patients with Acquired Brain Injury - A Tool for Rehabilitation. Int J Phys Med Rehabil . 2015;3:258.
- Bell RG et al. Identification and Treatment of Cyber Bullying. Int J Sch Cog Psychol . 2015;2:117.
- Al Atram AR et al. Prevalence of Psychiatric Disorders in a Sample of Elderly Residents in Rural and Urban Population of Zulfi Region - Saudi Arabia. J Psychol Psychother. 2015;5:170.
- Maria AOP et al. On the Effect of Aromatherapy with Citrus Fragrance in the Therapy of Major Depressive Disorder. J Psychol Psychother. 2015;5:169.
- Pereira H et al. Measuring Happiness in Portuguese Adults: Validation of the CHQ - Covilha Happiness Questionnaire. J Psychol Psychother. 2015;5:168.
- Assailly JP et al. An Integrated Model of Addiction: When Will We Integrate Biological and Affective Processes? J Psychol Psychother. 2015;5:166.
- Thayer Z et al. Improving Memory in Patients with Epilepsy: Considering the Impact of Anti-Epileptic Drugs, Low Mood and/or Surgery on Memory Training Program Outcomes. Int J Neurorehabilitation. 2014;1:139.
- Sharma S et al. Appraisal, Coping and Negative Affect: Comparative Evaluation between Typically Developing and Children with High-Functioning Autism. J Psychol Psychother. 2014;4:165.
- Merlhiot G et al. Adaptation and Validation of the Standardized Assessment of Personality– Abbreviated Scale as a Self-Administered Screening Test. 2014;4:164.
- Rajajeya kumar M et al. Correlation of Anthropometric Parameters with Different Neuro Cognitive Style Barriers among Health Care Students-A Preliminary Study. J Psychol Psychother. 2014;4:163.
- Morgan JH et al. The Interpersonal Psychotherapy of Harry Stack Sullivan: Remembering the Legacy. J Psychol Psychother. 2014;4:162.
- Pereira H et al. Date Rape: Prevalence and Attitudes among Portuguese University Students. J Psychol Psychother. 2014;4:161.
- Kolarikova M et al. Key Factors Supporting or Inhibiting the Process of Identity Acceptance Related to Families with Disabled Children. J Psychol Psychother. 2014;4:160.
- Kamran F et al. Depression Doubles Mortality Risk among Transplant Recipients. Int J Sch Cog Psychol. 2014;1:e104.
- Cameron S et al. Development and Preliminary Evaluation of a Processing Speed Test for School-Aged Children Utilizing Auditory Stimuli. Int J Sch Cog Psychol. 2014;1:116.
- Pedditzi ML et al. Motivation to Learn: Achievement Goals, Self-Efficacy and Classroom Social Climate in Secondary School. Int J Sch Cog Psychol. 2014;1:114.
- Pruneti CA et al. Differences in the Visual Motor Development in Children: A Cross-Cultural Study. Int J Sch Cogn Psychol . 2014;1:111.
- Smith K et al. Utilizing the Color Figure Mazes Test to Assess Executive Functioning while Screening for HIV-Associated Neurocognitive Disorders in HIV-. 2014;5:357.
- Brandalise MH et al. Profile Study of Low-Income Population Seeking the Services of the Clinic of the Latin American Center of Parapsychology. J Psychol Psychother. 2014;4:159.
- Sexton-Radek K et al. Our New DSM. 2014;4:e106.
- Maag JW et al. Meta-Analysis of Psychopharmacologic Treatment of Child and Adolescent Depression: Deconstructing Previous Reviews, Moving Forward. J Psychol Psychother. 2014;4:158.
- Mercier G et al. Discriminative Aspects of the Rogersâ€™ Propositions for the Validation of Change in the Client. J Psychol Psychother. 2014;4:157.
- Malik MA et al. An Overview of Alienation among Unemployed Adults: A Literature Survey. J Psychol Psychother. 2014;4:156.
- Yazici AB et al. The Relationship between Temperament and Character Traits and Burnout among Nurses. J Psychol Psychother. 2014;4:154.
- Nakamura J et al. Problems for Psychotherapy Systems in Japan: A Mean to Improve Daily Clinical Examination. J Psychol Psychother. 2014;4:153.
- Berard JA et al. Longitudinal Comparison of Desktop and fMRI Scanner Versions of the Computerized Test of Information Processing in Multiple Sclerosis: A Pilot Study. J Mult Scler. 2014;2:121.
- Mercier G et al. Discriminative Aspects of the Rogersâ€™ Propositions for the Validation of Change in the Client. J Psychol Psychother. 2014;4:157.
- Walsh EI et al. SMS4Deaf â€“ Self-report Reflections on SMS as a Mode for Psychology Research with the Deaf. Commun Disord Deaf Stud Hearing Aids. 2014;2:115.
- Ryan M et al. Delusions in Schizophrenia: where are we and where Do we need to go?. Int J Sch Cog Psychol. 2014;1:115.
- Waldie K et al. The Neural Basis of Autism: A Review. Int J Sch Cong Psychol. 2014;1:113.
- Sakuragi et al. Effects of Foot-Massage on Mood and Autonomic Nervous System and the Interaction with Personality. Int J Sch Cog Psychol. 2014;1:112.
- Mohan R et al. Neuropsychological Profile, Quality of Life and Associated Psychiatric Symptoms in Patients with Essential Tremor. J Psychol Psychother. 2014;4:152.
- Acharya S et al. Development and Validation of a Socio-Dental Impact Locus of Control. 2014;
- Sentissi O et al. The Geneva Model of Crisis Intervention: A Retrospective Study. J Psychol Psychother. 2014;4:149.
- Khurshid KA et al. Paradoxical Therapy- The Use of Client Based Strengths to Alleviate Distress and Empower them. J Psychol Psychother. 2014;4:149.
- Tzuriel D et al. Cognitive Modifiability and Ego Identity among Adolescents. J Psychol Psychother. 2014;4:147.
- Bove I et al. Smoking during Pregnancy: A Risk Factor for Stunting and Anemia in Infancy. Int J Sch Cog Psychol. 2014;1:109.
- Sharon Cameron et al. Comparison of Two Working Memory Test Paradigms: Correlation with Academic Performance in School-Aged Children. Int J Sch Cog Psychol. 2014;1:110.
- Tougas AM et al. The Potential Role of Benefit and Burden Finding in School Engagement of Young Leukemia Survivors: An Exploratory Study. J Child Adolesc Behav. 2014;2:138.
- Gandotra S et al. Efficacy of Adjunctive Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Use in Moderate to Severe Alzheimerâ€™s Disease. Int J Sch Cog Psychol. 2014;2:108.
- Evie A et al. Improving Reading Strategy for Comprehension: â€œDoes Recall Compete with Working Memory Manipulation?â€. Int J Sch Cog Psychol. 2014;2:107.
- Wilkerson A and Ramirez Basco M. Therapistsâ€™ Self-Efficacy for CBT Dissemination: is Supervision the Key?. J Psychol Psychother. 2014;4:146.
- Noemi Csaszar et al. Pain and Psychotherapy, in the Light of Evidence of Psychological Treatment Methods of Chronic Pain Based on Evidence. J Psychol Psychother. 2014;4:145.
- Isgandarova N et al. The Evolution of Islamic Spiritual Care and Counseling in Ontario in the Context of the College of Registered Psychotherapists and Registered Mental Health Therapists of Ontario. J Psychol Psychother. 2014;4:143.
- Kobayashi-Suzuki E et al. Breathing Focused Mind-Body Approach for Treatment of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder among Children and Adolescents: A Systematic Review. J Psychol Psychother. 2014;4:142.
- Hunt SA et al. Change in Neurocognition in People with Co-occurring Alcohol Misuse and Depression. 2014;10:004.
- Gina G et al. Proactive and Reactive Aggression and Cognitive and Affective Empathy among Students in Middle Childhood. Int J Sch Cog Psychol. 2014;2:105.
- Riffat Ali et al. Selective Attention to Negative than Positive Emotions as Determinant of Delinquency in Youth in Pakistan. Int J Sch Cong Psychol. 2014;2:104.
- Chamorro-Premuzic T et al. Understanding the Motivations of Female Entrepreneurs. J Entrepren Organiz Manag. 2014;3: 111.
- Johansen C et al. Barriers to Addressing Psychological Problems in Diabetes: Perspectives of Diabetologists on Routine Diabetes Consultations in Denmark. J Psychol Psychother. 2014;4: 141.
- Umberto LeÃ³n DomÃnguez Neural Challenges for the 21stCentury. Int J Sch Cong Psychol. 2014;1:e103.
- Alexander Jimmefors, Danilo Garcia, Patricia Rosenberg, Fariba Mousavi, Lillemor Adrianson, et al. Locomotion (Empowering) and Assessment (Disempowering) Self-Regulatory Dimensions as a Function of Affective Profile in High School Students. Int J Sch Cogn Psychol. 2014;2:103.
- Sumi K et al. Temporal Stability of the Japanese Versions of the Flourishing Scale and the Scale of Positive and Negative Experience. J Psychol Psychother. 2014;4:140.
- Willimek D et al. Why do Minor Chords Sound Sad? The Theory of Musical Equilibration and the Emotions of Chords. J Psychol Psychother. 2014;4:139.
- Reeve-Johnson L et al. Generalised Non- Convulsive Status Epilepticus (NCSE) following Electro-Convulsive Therapy. J Psychol Psychother. 2014;4:138.
- Mulatie M et al. Physical and Psychological Child Abuse in Ethiopia: Implications for Intervention. J Psychol Psychother. 2014;4:137.
- Karen R et al. COGNITO: Computerized Assessment of Information Processing. J Psychol Psychother. 2014;4:136.
- Schaadt G et al. Gaining Mismatch Negativity! Improving Auditory Phoneme Discrimination by Literacy Training â€“ A Pre-Post Event-Related Potential Study. Int J Sch Cogn Psychol . 2014;1: 101.
- Karin S et al. Aspects of Sexual Dysfunctions: The Phenomenon of Vaginismus'. J Psychol Psychother. 2014;4:135.
- Salemi M et al. Psychological Correlates in Subjects with Hereditary Angioedema (HAE). J Psychol Psychother. 2014;4:134.
- Forster C et al. A Systematic Review of Potential Mechanisms of Change in Psychotherapeutic Interventions for Personality Disorder. J Psychol Psychother. 2014;4:133.
- Aburawi SM et al. Effect of Ascorbic Acid on Mental Depression Drug Therapy: Clinical Study. J Psychol Psychother. 2014;4:131.
- Johnson R et al. Risk Assessment of School Police Officers in Addressing Public Safety Related to School Violence: A Biopsychosocialcultural Perspective. J Forensic Res . 2014;5:213.
- Amen-Ra NS et al. The Amen Anti-Addiction Intervention: Theoretical Foundations of an Alternative Protocol for the Prevention and Treatment of Addiction. Altern IntegrMed. 2014;3:148.
- Carbon CC et al. The Share Price Neglect: Inverse Exponential Relation between Initial Share Price and Risk Tolerance. Int J Sch Cogn Psychol. 2014;1: 102.
- Archer T et al. Physical Exercise Influences Academic Performance and Well-being in Children and Adolescents. Int J Sch Cogn Psychol. 2014;1:e102.
- Aslam N et al. All eyes on me? Role of Negative Parenting in the Development of Social Anxiety Disorder among Children and Adolescents. Int J Sch Cogn Psychol. 2014;1:e101
- Mungo S et al. Adherence to Chronic Therapies in Psychiatry: From Treatment to Cure. The Relevance of Therapeutic Relationship. J Psychol PsychotherS. 2013;3:003.
- McLaughlin J et al. Associations between Diagnosis and Childhood Trauma across Psychiatric Outpatient Services in Ireland- an Analysis of Diagnosis and Associated Biopsychosocial Variables. J Psychol Psychother. 2013;3:130.
- Soron TR et al. Use of Liposomal Amphotericin B in Kala-azar. J Clin Case Rep. 2013;3:321.
- Jones N et al. Mental Health, Stigmatising Beliefs, Barriers to Care and Help-Seeking in a Non-Deployed Sample of UK Army Personnel. J Psychol Psychother. 2013;3:129.
- Bokhan Bokhan NA et al. Psychological Defense and Strategies of Coping in Alcohol Dependence and Co-Dependence in Women. J Psychol Psychother. 2013;3: 128.
- Sueki H et al. Economic Value of Counseling Services as Perceived by University Students in Japan:A Contingent Valuation Survey. J Psychol Psychother. 2013;3:127.
- Bellini B et al. Sudden Infant Dead: Reaction to Bereavement in Siblings and Mothers. J Palliat Care Med. 2013;3:159.
- O’Reilly-Landry M et al. The Drive to Relate: How Modern Psychoanalysis can Join with Modern Medicine to Improve the Doctor-Patient Relationship. J Psychol Psychother. 2013;3:126.
- Rutherford MD et al. Social Attention is Measurably and Increasingly Atypical Across the First Six Months in the Broader Autism Phenotype. J Psychol Psychother. 2013;3:125.
- Hasani PAM et al. Effect of Life Enrichment and Advancement Program .. 2013;
- Ilesanmi OO et al. Gender Differences in Sickle Cell Crises: Implications for Genetic Counselling and Psychotherapy. J Psychol Psychother. 2013;3:123.
- Davis TA et al. Substance Use Attenuates Physiological Responses Associated With PTSD among Individuals with Co-Morbid PTSD and Suds. J Psychol PsychotherS. 2013;7:006.
- Kazama AM et al. Effects of Selective Neonatal Amygdala Damage on Concurrent Discrimination Learning and Reinforcer Devaluation in Monkeys. J Psychol PsychotherS. 2013;7:005.
- Lievaart M et al. Associations between Depressive Symptoms, Rumination, Overgeneral Autobiographical Memory and Interpretation Bias within a Clinically Depressed Sample. J Psychol PsychotherS. 2013;7:004.
- Kaczkurkin AN et al. Generalization of Conditioned Fear and Obsessive-Compulsive Traits. J Psychol PsychotherS. 2013;7:003.
- Cotrufo P et al. The Body of Libido and The Imploded Organ- Some Reflections on the Economy (and on the Topography) of Libido on People Affected by Cancer. J Psychol Psychother. 2014; 4: 148.