About Needle therapy and Electro Needle therapy in advancement in
Annamacharya Institute of Technology & Sciences, Rajampet, India
- *Corresponding Author:
- Eswari P
Annamacharya Institute of Technology & Sciences, Rajampet, India
Received date: 15/07/2016; Accepted date: 18/07/2016; Published date: 26/07/2016
Visit for more related articles at Research & Reviews: Journal of Nursing and Health Sciences
Various measures treatment, Weakness, Metabolic infections, Traditional
There are various measures treatment for the investigation of muscle shortcoming and various surveys of these appraisal
instruments and treatments are been directed. This is an analysis about viability of treatment with needle therapy and electro
needle therapy in muscle shortcoming [1-8]. Shortcoming is a decline in the quality in one or more muscles, in the strictest sense,
the therapeutic meaning of shortcoming alludes to loss of muscle quality. Shortcoming might be summed up or may influence
one muscle or muscle bunch solely [9-15]. Infections of the neuromuscular framework, wounds, metabolic sicknesses, and poisons
would all be able to reason for quantifiable muscle shortcoming. Numerous studies explore the viability the Acupuncture and
different treatments of the Traditional Chinese Medicine to these issues [11-20]. These studies speak to research concentrating on
various levels of request and on various components of the complex neural criticism framework that are showed in the vigorous
connections between a few behavioural, mental, physiological, and wellbeing forms [21-30].
Needle therapy in Traditional Chinese Medicine depends on old Chinese philosophical convictions with respect to the stream
of fundamental vitality through the body along the discrete pathways termed meridians. Needle therapy treatment, particular
focuses along these meridians is used to adjust the vitality streams inside the body. The meridian framework indicates groups of
stars of acupoints that have basic restorative impacts in needle therapy for the particular side effects of body parts, and it is utilized
to clarify the remote impacts of needle therapy treatment [31-35]. Understanding the quintessence of the meridian framework helps
us in building up a comprehension of the interconnections that underlie a sickness [36-40]. However to comprehend the physiologic
system of the needle therapy, a few studies report that the strategy cause restraint in the dorsal horn, which can initiate or hinder
certain purposes of the body that empower the arrival of opioids, for example, serotonin [41-50]. Further examination investigated
the part of focal neurotransmitters in intervening needle therapy absence of pain, including catecholamine's and serotonins
[51-60]. These neurotransmitters discharged produce different impacts, for example, pain relieving, muscle relaxant, calming,
mellow anxiolytic and upper [61-70]. The Electroacupuncture depends on traditional needle therapy, with the extra utilization of an
electric heartbeat in the acupoints keeping in mind the end goal to fortify the impact [71-80]. This system is utilized on the grounds
that it might enhance the electrical jolt certain physiological responses and/or other produce diverse may get a speedier pain
relieving and analgesic that manual needle therapy. Notwithstanding, thought about both methods in 45 sound volunteers to
survey Pressure Pain Detection Thresholds. These creators express that electro acupuncture produces a higher Pressure Pain
Detection Thresholds rise than does manual needle therapy amid needle application, however when of needle withdrawal, the
two incitement modalities no more vary essentially [81-85].
The premise with Acupuncture analysis and treatment depends on an alternate comprehension of disease and wellbeing
from Western drug and can seem new. The part of Acupuncture is to break down awkward nature of unmistakable components
in the human body that can bring about pathology [86-90].
Dry Needling may mechanically disturb a broken engine end plate, Needling results in a Local Twitch Response (LTR), The
LTR results in an adjustment to muscle fiber length and in addition inhibitorily affecting adversarial muscles [91-93].
Baldry proposes that dry needling strategies fortify A-nerve strands (bunch III) for whatever length of time that 72 h post
needling, Prolonged incitement of the tangible afferent A-filaments may initiate the enkephalinergic inhibitory dorsal horn
interneurons, which infers that dry needling causes opioid interceded torment concealment, Another conceivable instrument of
dry needling is the actuation of slipping inhibitory frameworks which would piece toxic boost into the dorsal horn, The LTR may
likewise use the unreasonable ACh in the tissue which already was activating expanded terminating of limited strands [94-99].
Thinks about by Shah et al. showed expanded levels of different chemicals at sharpened engine end plates, for example,
Bradykinin, Substance P and CGRP (controller of Calcium and Phosphate parity). These chemicals were lessened quickly post
a LTR. CGRP upgrades the arrival of ACh from nerve terminals, which results in expanded ACh receptors at the neuromuscular
intersection, Needle infiltration will bring about miniaturized scale injury and small scale dying (confined irritation) and subsequently
the presentation of PDGF into the territory to advance mending.
- Motamedi K. Commemorate national multiple sclerosis day(28th of May): Seek funding for research. J MultScler (Foster City). 2014;1:1.
- David GH. Obstacles to progress in MS: A personal story. JMultScler (Foster City). 2014;1:1.
- Ehrle N. Yet a lot to consider regarding cognition in multiple sclerosis. J MultScler (Foster City). 2014;1:1.
- Bianca WG. Parity associated with long-term disease progression in women with multiple sclerosis. J MultScler (Foster City). 2014;1:1-6
- Bhupendra OK. Plasma exchange in secondary progressive multiple sclerosis: Twenty-five yearfollow-up study. J MultScler (Foster City). 2014;1:1-7.
- Tsamopoulos NG. Chronic cerebrospinal venous insufficiency in multiple sclerosis: The hydrostatic-immune paradigm and the flow cytometry as a diagnostic tool. J MultScler (Foster City). 2014;1:1-6.
- Maria CA. HLA-DRB1* Allele frequencies in pediatric, adolescent and adult-onset multiple sclerosis patients, in a hellenic sample. Evidence for new and established associations. J MultScler (Foster City). 2014;1:1-8.
- Nathalie E. Abnormal long-term episodic memory profiles in multiple sclerosis? J MultScler (Foster City). 2014;1:1-8.
- Comachio J. Clinical commentary: About acupuncture and electroacupuncture in advances in muscle weakness. J Mult Scler (Foster City). 2016;1:1.
- Takahashi S. Reduced efficacy of enzyme replacement therapy in a child with late-onset Pompe disease. J Mult Scler (Foster City). 2016;6:1-3.
- Geetanjali S, et al. Early electrodiagnostic findings ofGuillain Barresyndrome. J NeurolNeurophysiol. 2013; 4.
- Stewart IB, et al. Bomb disposal in the tropics: A cocktail of metabolic and environmental heat. J Ergonomics. 2013;3:S2-001.
- Nishigami T, et al. Effects of a hardness discrimination task in failed back surgery syndrome with severe low back pain and disturbed body image: Case study. J Nov Physiother. 2012;S1-008.
- Shingu C, et al. Sugammadex is safe and effective for patients with myasthenia gravis. J Anesthe Clinic Res. 2012;2:122.
- Yang W, et al. Clinical analysis on 10 patients with permanent neonatal diabetesmellitus. Endocrinol Metabol Syndrome. 2012; S5:004.
- Takahashi S, et al. Reduced efficacy of enzyme replacement therapy in a child with late-onsetPompedisease. Pediat Therapeut. 2016;6:290.
- Albi JC. A mutation in lamin A/C gene previously known to cause Emery- Driefussmuscular dystrophy causing a phenotype of limb girdle muscular dystrophy type 1B. J Clin Case Rep. 2016;6:770.
- Josielli C. Clinical commentary: About acupuncture and electroacupuncture in advances in muscle weakness. J Mult Scler (Foster City). 2016.
- Morriello F, et al. A link between lung injury and inflammatory myopathies: Making the diagnosis. J Clin Case Rep. 2016;6:720
- Matsuzawa R and Matsunaga A. Frailty and survival in patients with end-stage renal disease. J Yoga Phys Ther. 2016;6:227.
- Renwick NM, et al. Progressive neuromuscular syndromes linked to dynamin-2 mutations. J MultScler (Foster City). 2016.
- Abbas MH, et al. Adolescent with hypothyroidism induced rhabdomyolysis and acute kidney injury. J Clin Case Rep. 2015;5:498.
- Sohail A and Imtiaz F. A classical case of Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Hereditary Genet. 2015;4:139.
- Sivathanu S and Sampath S. Childhood chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy – A report of two cases. Brain Disord Ther. 2015;4:155.
- Dinesh A, et al. Advanced skeletal muscle MR imaging approaches in the assessment of muscular dystrophies. Int J Phys Med Rehabil. 2014;2:248.
- Niba ETE, et al. Targeted next-generation sequencing reveals a homozygous nonsense mutation in CAPN3 that causes limb-girdle muscular dystrophy type 2A first in Vietnam. J MolBiomarkDiagn. 2014;5.
- Okada Y, et al. Rehabilitation for postural deformities inParkinson’sdisease: An update and novel findings. J Nov Physiother. 2014;4:233.
- Zhiming Fu, et al. A potent pharmacological mushroom: Pleurotuseryngii. Fungal Genom Biol. 2016;6:139.
- Tang X, et al. A randomized controlled clinical trial on the treatment of type 2 diabetes with depression by Wu Ling capsule. J Clin Trials. 2016;6:273.
- Yang J, et al. The effects of acetylation of PTEN on hepatic gluconeogenesis. J Alzheimers Dis Parkinsonism. 2016.
- Yuan LS, et al. Transcutaneous vagus nerve stimulation for the treatment of insomnia disorder: A study protocol for a double blinded randomized clinical trial. J Clin Trials. 2016;6:271.
- Fang W, et al. The effect on gut microbiota structure of primarily diagnosed type 2 diabetes patients intervened by Sancai Lianmeiparticle and Acarbose: A randomized controlled trial. J Clin Trials. 2016;6:270.
- Yuanbo Fu, et al. A summary of acupuncture and moxibustion therapy for the urinary tract infection after stroke. J Infect Dis Diagn. 2016;1:107.
- Dianrong S. Myomectomy during caesarean section is likely feasible. Clinics Mother Child Health 2016;13:234.
- Rui-hai Y, et al. Granulomatosis with polyangiitis presenting as postoperative gastrointestinal stromal tumors: A case report. J Hypertens (Los Angel). 2016;5:224.
- Huu Tung N, et al. In vitro fertilization with mouse sperm activated by components of Licoriceroot extract. Nat Prod Chem Res. 2016;4:217.
- Songshan S, et al. Structural features and anti-complement activity of an acidic polysaccharide from Forsythia suspensa. J Glycomics Lipidomics
- Jin J. Modifications of Ames test for assessing the mutagenicity of traditional Chinese medicines. J ClinToxicol. 2016;6:285.
- Weng X, et al. Studies on efficacy mechanism of Chinese herbal combination based on drug metabolizing enzyme. J Thermodyn Catal. 2016;7:160.
- Zhen-Huan L, et al. Quality of life of children with ASD. Autism Open Access. 2016.
- Zhiming Fu et al. A potent pharmacological mushroom: Pleurotuseryngii. Fungal Genom Biol. 2016;6:139.
- Du Q, et al. The pharmaceutical research of Bulbusfritillariae. Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry. 2016.
- Liang L, et al. Comparative study on fluorescence spectra of Chinese medicine north and south isatis root granules. Nat Prod Chem Res. 2016;4:201.
- Rainer F. East-west-monitoring: What is the relation between the "water"- "fire" axis of the "bagua" and long-range coherence effects in biological systems? Cell Dev Biol. 2015;4:163.
- Vimal Pand Shaun H. Brief report: Is acupressure an effective treatment of lower back pain? A narrative review. Altern Integr Med
- Shi D, et al. Gene therapy: Current situation and application prospect. Med Aromat Plants. 2016;5:E167.
- Jie-Jun L, et al. anti-inflammatory effects of moxibustion on mice with adjuvant arthritis: Role of TRPV1. Altern Integr Med
- Xiangping K, et al. Effects of Zuogui Wan and Yougui Wan on the expression of learning- and memory-related signal transduction molecules. Altern Integr Med. 2015.
- Liuning L, et al. Effect of Chinese medicine XIAOJI decoction combined with platinum-based chemotherapy and transfusion of cytokine-induced killer cells in patients with stage III B/IV non-small cell lung cancer. J Drug MetabToxicol. 2016.
- Baur-Mueller B. The treatment of herpes zoster and post zoster neuralgia with acupuncture and western herbs in Chinese medicine. J HomeopAyurv Med. 2015;4:179.
- Jui-Hsia H, et al. Healthcare functions of Cordyceps cicadae. J Nutr Food Sci. 2015;5:432.
- Lei W, et al. Research of xinfeng capsule on pulmonary function in adjuvant arthritis rats based on the effects of B, T cell immunity. J Arthritis. 2015;4:172.
- Zheng S, et al. The principle of principal, assistant, complement and guide in traditional Chinese medicine. Med Aromat Plants. 2015;4:E163.
- Zheng S, et al. Processing of traditional Chinese herbal drugs-the science of the application of Chinese traditional medicine. Med Aromat Plants. 2015;4:E162.
- Tang B. Recognizing criminal behavior (Filicide) of persons diagnosed with mental illness: An analysis on the intentionality and a philosophical disclosure on ethics and morality. J Clin Res Bioeth. 2015;6:239.
- Zhang YL, et al. Three-dimensional pharmacological characteristics of taste typeã¢Â…Â¡receptorsand ligand-based virtual screening in Chinese herbal medicine. Journal of Chemistry. 2015.
- Hong-liang G, et al. Neuroprotection of sesamin against cerebral ischemia in vivo and N-methyl-D-aspartate-induced apoptosis in vitro. Biochem Pharmacol (Los Angel). 2015;4:185.
- Zhenhuan Land Yong Z. Application and prospect of music therapy in rehabilitation of cerebral palsy. J Biomusic Eng. 2015;3:e107.
- Qiannan Z, et al. Immediate expander implantation following simple mastectomy of a seven kilograms giant phyllodestumor. J Cell SciTher. 2015.
- Zhao C, et al. What can we think about from the outbreak of Ebola hemorrhagic fever? Med Aromat Plants. 2015;3:e157.
- Lina G, et al. The role of traditional Chinese medicine in anticancer therapy. Med Aromat Plants. 2015;3:e156.
- Jihui W, et al. Review on bioactive peptides and pharmacological activities of Buthusmartensii Karsch. Biochem Pharmacol (Los Angel). 2015;4:166.
- Fasi AS, et al. Traditional Chinese medicine and its significance. Med Chem (Los Angeles). 2015;5:001R.
- Leung PC. The use of acupuncture for back pain. J Spine. 2015;4:e114.
- JieShen S, et al. Optimization and validation of a fingerprint about Hypericum perforatumL.extracts by Plackett-Burman randomization method. J CytolHistol. 2015;6:301.
- Zhou Z, et al. Chinese FDA approved fungal glycan-based drugs: An overview of structures, mechanisms and clinical related studies. Transl Med (Sunnyvale). 2014;4:141.
- Paola Pelullo C, et al. Self-reported changes in health status in a traditional Chinese medicine centre: An observational study. J Nov Physiother. 2015;5:243.
- Yang L, et al. Phytochemical isoliquiritigenin inhibits angiogenesis ex vivo and corneal neovascularization in mice. Altern Integr Med. 2014;4:176.
- Wang D, et al. Activities of antitussive of even alkaloids fromBulbus fritillariae cirrhosae. Nat Prod Chem Res. 2014;2:S1-005.
- Seki T, et al. Use of traditional East Asian medicine to diagnose and Kampo medicine Kamishoyosan to treat survivors of the Great East Japan earthquake 2011: A retrospective study. Altern Integr Med. 2014;4:172.
- Kevin WC, et al. Two cases of complete recovery from fibromyalgia syndrome after external qigong therapy. Altern Integr Med. 2014;4:169.
- Rui M, et al. Acupuncture for generalized anxiety disorder: A systematic review. J Psychol Psychother. 2014;4:155.
- Hu B, et al. Bioassay-guided Isolation of the anti-diabetic active principle from Salvia miltiorrhiza and its stimulatory effects on glucose uptake using 3T3-L1 adipocytes. Med Chem (Los Angeles). 2014;4:592.
- Yi-Ju S, et al. Left-right asymmetry of pulse harmonics in non-pregnant women and late pregnant women. J Clin Exp Cardiolog. 2014;5:331.
- Adak M. Make a Habit of green tea drinking for prevention of cancer. Biochem&Pharmacol. 2014;3:e162.
- Huang D, et al. Low frequency electro-acupuncture and physical exercise induces menstruation in a young woman with amenorrhea related to polycystic ovary syndrome: A case report. AlternInteg Med. 2014;3:166.
- Ai-hua Z, et al. Metabolomics analysis of marker metabolites for patients with pancreatic cancer. Med Chem (Los Angeles). 2014;4:506.
- Kathie T and Hoan LB. Attitudes of Alberta pharmacists pertaining to traditional Chinese medicine practice and complementary alternative medicine. J Pharma Care Health Sys. 2014;1:108.
- Laroche CM, et al. Respiratory muscle weakness and fatigue. Q J Med. 1989;71:373-397.
- Rob CIW, Degens H. (2007) Factors contributing to muscle wasting and dysfunction in COPD patients. Int J Chron Obstruct Pulmon Dis. 2007;2:289-300.
- Cuthbert S. What are you doing about muscle weakness? Dynamic Chiropractic. 2009;27.
- Xicheng H. Assessing the quality ofSmilacisGlabraeRhizoma(Tufuling) by colormetrics and UPLC-Q-TOF-MS. BMC. 2016.
- Xiao-Qing M. Influence of sulfur fumigation on glycoside profile in Platycodonis Radix (Jiegeng) BMC. 2016.
- Yong-Tang Z.Aikeqing decreases viral loads in SHIV89.6-infected Chinese Rhesus macaques. BMC. 2016.
- Bogousslavsky J, et al. Édouard Manet's Tabes Dorsalis: From painful ataxia to phantom limb. Eur Neurol. 76:75-84.
- Franz JR. The age-associated reduction in propulsive power generation in walking. Exerc Sport Sci Rev. 2016.
- Malhotra G, et al. A curious case of acute respiratory failure: Is it antisynthetase syndrome? Case Rep Crit Care. 2016.
- Hu X, et al. Altered motor unit discharge patterns in paretic muscles of stroke survivors assessed using surface electromyography. J Neural Eng. 2016;13.
- Hakan T and Gürcan S. Spontaneous regression of herniated lumbar disc with new disc protrusion in the adjacent level. Case Rep Orthop. 2016.
- Husulak ML, et al. Equine motor neuron disease in 2 horses from Saskatchewan. Can Vet J.2016;57:771-776.
- Yu YJ, et al. Systematic analysis of clinical deficits in unilateral hypoglossal nerve palsy. Muscle Nerve. 2016.
- Aguennouz M, et al. Analysis of lipid profile in lipid storage myopathy. J Chromatogr B AnalytTechnol Biomed Life Sci. 2016;1029:157-158.
- Bogousslavsky J and Tatu L.ÉdouardManet'sTabesDorsalis: From painful ataxia to phantomlimb. Eur Neurol. 2016;76: 75-84.
- Panza GA, et al. An update on the relationship between statins and physical activity. Curr Opin Cardiol. 2016.
- Amaddeo A, et al. Long-term non-invasive ventilation in children. Lancet Respir Med.
- Szklanny K, et al. Analysis of voice quality in patients with late-onset Pompe disease. Orphanet J Rare Dis. 2016.
- Bruells CS, et al. Weaning ward-different from the ICU? Med Klin Intensivmed Not fmed. 2016.
- Bolat MS, et al. Primitive neuroendocrine/ectodermal kidney tumor. Urologe. A. 2016.
- Karatzaferi C and Chase PB. Muscle fatigue and muscle weakness: What we know and what we wish we did. Front Physiol. 2013;4:125.