National Taiwan University, Ministry of Health, Ghana Health Services, Taiwan, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit for more related articles at Research & Reviews: Journal of Pharmacology and Toxicological Studies
Pharma Conferences team cordially invites participants from all over the world to attend Global Pharma Summit and Expo in Shanghai, China during July 29-31. This Pharmaceutics Conference includes a wide range of Keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations, Symposia, Workshops, Exhibitions and Career development programs.
Pharma summit 2020 covers various aspects of Bio-Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Drug Targeting and Design, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics in Drugs, Pharmaceutical Formulation, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology, Novel Drug Delivery Systems, Smart Drug Delivery Systems Biomedical Applications, Biomaterials in Drug Delivery, Vaccine Drug Delivery Systems, Medical Devices for Drug Delivery, Biologics & Biosimilars, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmaceutical Process Validation, Pharmaceutical Packaging, Clinical Trials and Clinical Research, Pharmacokinetics and Genomics, Regulatory Affairs and Intellectual Property Rights, Industrial and Physical Pharmacy, Clinical and Hospital Pharmacy, Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety, Pharmacy Education and Practice.
Important Tracks/ Research Areas to be Focused
• 200+ Participation (70% Industry: 30% Academia)
• 9+ Keynote Speakers
• 30+ Plenary Speakers
• 3+ Exhibitors
• 14 Innovative Educational Sessions
• B2B Meetings
Why you should attend?
• Access to senior-level executives from leading international pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies
• Exposure to new and exciting companies ready for partnerships and licensing opportunities in the U.S., Europe and Asia
• Tremendous networking opportunities to meet numerous U.S., European, Japanese and Asian biotech and pharmaceutical companies in one place at one time
• Use of state-of-the-art partnering technology
• Targeted partner selections through proprietary screening process
• Get to the heart of why formulation and delivery strategies fail. Dissect the challenges before looking for concrete solutions.
• Discover how advances in the sector are impacting both large and small molecule drugs.
• Explore tried and tested routes to improve bioavailability.
• Understand how to develop the right formulation and delivery strategy with a strong scientific, clinical and commercial mind set.
• Discover the latest innovations in devices.
• Be inspired by innovative case studies and realize the potential impact on your formulation or delivery processes.
• Engage in the exciting event format, with round tables, panels, showcases, speed networking and multiple conference tracks.
• Share experiences, insights and strategies in interactive peer to peer round tables.
• Hear more perspectives in one place – from large medium and small organizations from pharma, biotech and academia.
• Discover how scientific formulation advancements are being implemented in practice.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences | International Journal of Pharmaceutics | The Pharmaceutical Journal | Pharmaceutical Research | European Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics | Molecular Pharmaceutics | European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences | Asian Journal of Pharmaceutics | Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology | Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences | Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences | Drug Development and Industrial Pharmacy | Journal of Pharmacy Practice | American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education | International Journal of Drug Development & Research | Journal of Bioequivalence & Bioavailability | Journal of Bioanalysis & Biomedicine | Journal of Pharmacogenomics & Pharmacoproteomic | Journal of Vaccines & Vaccination | Journal of Drug Metabolism & Toxicology | Drug Designing: Open Access | Medicinal & Aromatic Plants | Journal of Biomolecular Research & Therapeutics | Research & Reviews in Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences | Journal of Molecular Pharmaceutics & Organic Process Research | Journal of Developing Drugs | Journal of Pharmaceutics & Drug Delivery Research | Molecular Enzymology and Drug Targets | Research & Reviews: Journal of Pharmaceutics and Nanotechnology | Journal of Pharmacokinetics & Experimental Therapeutics.
Conference manager| Global Pharma summit 2020