Modern Agricultural Systems-A Review
Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad,India
- *Corresponding Author:
- Nagaiah V
Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology,Hyderabad
E-mail: [email protected]
Received Date: 04-07-2016; Accepted Date: 25-07-2016; Published Date: 03-08-2016
Visit for more related articles at Research & Reviews: Journal of Agriculture and Allied Sciences
Current rural frameworks have been produced with two related goals to get the most noteworthy yields conceivable and to get the most elevated financial benefit conceivable. Traditional system is, they utilize the area, rainfall, seeds, culturing strategies and force sources they need to create what nature offers. Routine procedures are utilized to till the area, select and plant seeds, shield plants from contending plants and creatures and accumulate the harvest in modern agricultural rural frameworks ranchers trust they have substantially more focal parts and are willing to apply innovation and data to control most segments of the framework, an altogether different perspective from that of conventional ranchers. As a rule, shoppers trust sustenance makers to keep the nourishment supply safe, and they're more worried about nourishment sullying than about innovation utilized on the ranch.
Agribusiness, Manure, Monoculture, Ranchers, Agriculture
This segment looks at the formal of cutting edge agribusiness an assignment made fundamental by the way that an expanding offer of the populace has little association with homesteads or provincial territories and along these lines little chance to comprehend the way of cultivating, particularly the present day progresses that are both bettering food the world's kin and better secure the earth [1-8]. Current rural frameworks have been produced with two related goals to get the most noteworthy yields conceivable and to get the most elevated financial benefit conceivable. In quest for these objectives, six essential practices have come to frame the foundation of creation: concentrated culturing, monoculture, utilization of inorganic manure [9-12], watering system, substance bug control, and hereditary control of product plants [13-18]. Every practice is utilized for its individual commitment to efficiency, however when they are all consolidated in a cultivating framework each relies on upon the others and fortifies the requirement for utilizing the others [19-25]. The work of agronomists, authorities in farming generation, has been vital to the advancement of these practices (Figure 1). The advancement of horticultural frameworks is a trademark surely knew by agriculturists however not effectively characterized with specificity . Still, the refinements amongst current and customary frameworks have intense ramifications for the future advancement of the worldwide sustenance framework despite the fact that perceive that few, assuming any, frameworks fall totally into either the cutting edge or conventional classes [27-32].
Figure 1: Plowing techniques in modern agriculture.
Conventional systems, perhaps the most imperative contrast between the classes is the way ranchers see themselves and their parts. Conventional ranchers, for instance, regularly say that they look to work successfully with assets within reach [33-35]. That is, they utilize the area, rainfall, seeds, culturing strategies and force sources they need to create what nature offers. Routine procedures are utilized to till the area, select and plant seeds, shield plants from contending plants and creatures and accumulate the harvest . Surpluses are showcased through close-by outlets. Such makers much of the time report just restricted ability to change these procedures and some try to keep away from change [37-40]. The profitability of such frameworks depends principally on the normal fruitfulness of the dirt’s improved by capable consideration and on the atmosphere [41-44]. The innovation and administration frameworks included are regularly described by absence of access to, or hesitance to utilize new data about creation furthermore, or administration, or open or business help . Their profitability has a tendency to become gradually, regularly because of outside improvements that decrease maker disconnection, build access to markets or bolster interest in water and land (Figure 2).
Figure 2: Traditional agricultural systems.
In cutting edge rural frameworks ranchers trust they have substantially more focal parts and are willing to apply innovation and data to control most segments of the framework, an altogether different perspective from that of conventional ranchers [46-52]. As opposed to the confinement inborn in customary courses of action, current horticulture tends to see its prosperity as dependent on linkages access to assets, innovation, administration, speculation, markets and strong government strategies [53-60]. Thus, a great part of the achievement of current frameworks relies on upon the advancement and support of soil richness through the particular procurement of supplements when they are drained; of machine force and innovation to make soil conditions important to advance plant development with insignificant aggravation and negligible soil misfortune; of the utilization of enhanced hereditary qualities for products and domesticated animals to upgrade yields, quality and unwavering quality; and, on present day hereditary and different methods to secure plants and animals from misfortunes to contending plants, maladies, dry season bugs and different dangers.
This achievement likewise relies on upon access to proficient, compelling watering system to supplement precipitation in numerous atmospheres; on cutting edge collecting, taking care of and capacity hardware and procedures to forestall misfortunes and to market wares proficiently [61-67]. It depends, thus, on both open and private speculation to give access to innovation, hardware, data and physical offices all through the creation showcasing framework. What's more, it relies on upon all around upheld business and money related frameworks and wide open strategies that backing compelling business markets at all levels that create financial returns all through the framework [68-72]. Cutting edge agribusiness in created nations including the United States includes significantly more than homesteads and ranchers it relies on upon gigantic, very modern frameworks that move, store and forms makers yield all through a broad quality anchor that stretches out to nourishment items what's more, last shoppers (Figure 3).
Figure 3: One of water sprinkling system in modern agriculture.
Importance of modern agriculture
There is truly little secret concerning why farming is imperative it is the physical establishment of human vitality, wellbeing, and physical prosperity every key segment of each critical human action [73-80]. To the degree these segments are feeling the loss of; the human presence is characterized fundamentally by the exertion important to give them. Making them all the more generally accessible at lower costs builds the limit of any populace to put resources into more profitable work, instruction, monetary advancement and social exercises.
The imperative significance of sustenance to physical, monetary and social improvement, together with the significance of proficient, practical creation makes present day systems essential truth be told, there is solid proof that lone such methodologies have any noteworthy possibility of meeting the world's essential sustenance needs in the following few decades [81-85].What's more, they offer by a wide margin the world's best maybe just prospect of managing developing future difficulties to secure nature and to manage worldwide environmental change [86-89]. At last, cutting edge methods offers the main prospect of expanding the nourishment decisions now accessible to the rich to the world's developing working class.
Without progressions in farming innovation, mankind would likely not have advanced through the twentieth century without real starvations or destroying sustenance wars . Will we have the capacity to say the same thing toward the end of this century, given that a sustenance emergency is as of now here? I trust the answer is yes, since I agree with the U.N. that 70 percent of this nourishment must originate from the utilization of new and existing innovations and techniques . Also, these advancements and techniques must have no negative effect on the earth, creature welfare or nourishment security.
As a rule, shoppers trust sustenance makers to keep the nourishment supply safe, and they're more worried about nourishment sullying than about innovation utilized on the ranch. Rather, a standout amongst the most squeezing human concerns about sustenance is reasonableness [92-94]. Hence, customers from all classes and geologies from the individuals who can bear the cost of natural nourishments to the individuals who battle to keep up an eating routine that supports them must be permitted to browse a wealth of protected, nutritious and, above all, economical nourishment choices.
The facts of Modern Agricultural Systems
More individuals the world over eat increasingly and better on account of present day farming. Expanded creation keeps on empowering consistently enhancing diets, reflecting expanded accessibility of all sustenance’s, dietary differing qualities and access to high protein nourishment items.
The extra sustenance cutting edge frameworks give has empowered a huge number of individuals to acknowledge a greater amount of their potential and better lives subsequently improving the accomplishments of all, from understudies to retirees.
It builds workforce efficiency and by and large backings human advancement and development. The present appetite and ailing health that stretches out to somebody billion individuals reflects poor arrangements, low profitability and low earnings [95-97]. Inability to keep on applying new innovations to propel profitability on the homestead and over the nourishment framework basically intensifies each part of these issues, particularly those constrained on people also, families who live in neediness. To a vast degree, current sustenance instability issues reflect terrible strategies, poor infrastructure and low monetary efficiency in the countries where these conditions happen, instead of a physical absence of sustenance or nourishment creation limit.
While the unintended negative natural outcomes of current farming are regularly noted, little say is ever constructed of the negative ecological effects that often emerge from smallholder cultivating, particularly from cut and burn primitive frameworks in wide use in creating nations where vertical columns are regularly planted up steep slopes, bringing about a portion of the world's heaviest soil disintegration, seriously dirtied waterways and numerous different issues of both proficiency and manageability [98,99]. The absence of manageability of these practices can be found in the actuality that they commonly prompt relinquishment of progressive plots year after year.
Enhanced personal satisfaction and expectations for everyday comforts as sustenance costs decline. This successfully raises customer wages since it leaves more noteworthy obtaining power for other customer merchandise, for training, medicinal services, relaxation, and so forth a pattern that has been a real driver of financial development in created nations, and in some creating nations, too [100-103]. Today, purchasers in the United States spend under 10% of their discretionary cash flow for nourishment while numerous in the creating scene spend from half then again a greater amount of their wage on nourishment, a gigantic delay personal satisfaction. It is currently generally perceived that the improvement of advanced sustenance framework has been a main consideration in enhancing the way of life delighted in a significant part of the world today.
More than 90% of ranchers today work utilizing the most imaginative practices and developing procedures to deliver enough sustenance, fuel and fiber for a developing world, while minimizing their ecological impression in the meantime. The expression "current farming" portrays their dedication to advancement, stewardship and meeting the worldwide nourishment challenge at the same time – there is nothing ordinary about it.
- Huicab-Pech ZG, et al. Current State of Bacteria Pathogenicity and their Relationship with Host and Environment in Tilapia Oreochromisniloticus. J Aquac Res Development. 2016;7:428.
- Li T, et al. Effects of Different Carotenoids on Pigmentation of Blood Parrot (Cichlasomasynspilum × Cichlasomacitrinellum). J Aquac Res Development. 2016;7:414.
- Dhankar SK, et al. Screening of okra genotypes for resistance to yellow vein mosaic disease. Ann Bio Ludhiana. 1996;12:90-92.
- Ahmad Z and Patil MS. Screening of okra verities against okra yellow vein mosaic virus. Karnataka J of AgricSci. 2006;76:123-134.
- Stover KC and Keyes CR. Forest Fuels and Wildfire Hazard in Two Fire-Excluded Old-Growth Ponderosa Pine Stands: Contrasting Stand-Average Calculations with Measures of Spatial Heterogeneity. J Biodivers Manage Forestry. 2016;5:158.
- Sajib NH, et al. Vascular Plant Diversity and their Distribution Pattern in Sandwip Island, Chittagong, Bangladesh. J Biodivers Manage Forestry. 2016;5:159.
- Galeano E, et al. Population Structure and Environmental Effects of a Secondary Forest in the Central Andean Mountains of Eastern Antioquia, Colombia: Emphasis on the Endangered Species Godoyaantioquensis. J Biodivers Manage Forestry. 2016;5:160.
- Srivastava PK, et al. Evaluation of different varieties of okra against yellow vein mosaic virus (OYVMV). News Lett Nat Hort Res DevlFoun. 1995;15:8-10.
- Singh JS. Etiology and epidemiology of whitefly transmitted virus disease of okra. Ind Plant Dis Res. 1990;5:64-70.
- Beruat A, et al. Status of Seagrass Community in Coastal Area in the Kei Besar District of North-East, South-East Maluku Regency. J Aquac Res Development. 2016;7:426.
- Gupta S and Banerjee S. Food, Feeding Habit and Reproductive Biology of Tire-track Spiny Eel (Mastacembelusarmatus): A Review. J Aquac Res Development. 2016;7:429.
- Sangar RBS. Field reaction of bhindi varieties to yellow vein mosaic virus. Ind J Virol. 1997;13:131-134.
- Bhagat AP, et al. Rate of dissemination of Okra yellow vein mosaic virus disease in three cultivars of okra. IndPhytopath.2001;54:488-489.
- Ambas I, et al. Survival and Immunity of MarronCheraxcainii (Austin, 2002) Fed Bacillus mycoides Supplemented Diet under Simulated Transport. J Aquac Res Development. 2016;7:390.
- Andrewartha SJ, et al. Aquaculture Sentinels: Smart-farming with Biosensor Equipped Stock. J Aquac Res Development. 2016;7:393.
- Topp-Jørgensen E, et al. Community-based monitoring of natural resource use and forest quality in montane forests and miombo woodlands of Tanzania. Biodiversity & Conservation. 2005;14:2653-2677.
- Danielsen F, et al. Does monitoring matter? A quantitative assessment of management decisions from locally-based monitoring of protected areas. Biodiversity & Conservation. 2005;14:2633-2652.
- Varadharajan D and Soundarapandian P. Biodiversity and Abundance of Phytoplankton from Muthupettai Mangrove Region, South East Coast of India. J Aquac Res Development. 2015;6:383.
- Qambrani GR, et al. Reproductive Biology of Glossogobiusgiuris (Hamilton), in Manchar Lake Sindh, Pakistan. J Aquac Res Development. 2016;7:392.
- Humphries F. Patenting Genetic Material in Aquaculture: A Red Herring or an Emerging Issue to Tackle? J Aquac Res Development. 2016;7:394.
- Mokhtar DM, et al. Light and Scanning Electron Microscopic Studies on the Intestine of Grass Carp (Ctenopharyngodonidella): II-Posterior Intestine. J Aquac Res Development. 2015;6:380.
- Mohideen M and Haniffa MA. Effect of Probiotic on Microbiological and Haematological Responsiveness of Cat fish (Heteropnuestesfossilis) Challenged with Bacteria Aeromonashydrophila and Fungi Aphanomycesinvadans. J Aquac Res Development. 2015;6:384.
- Willoughby PR. The Middle and Later Stone Age in the Iringa Region of southern Tanzania. Quaternary International. 2012;270:103-118.
- Lund JF and Treue T Are we getting there? Evidence of decentralized forest management from the Tanzanian Miombo woodlands. World Development. 2008;36:2780-2800.
- Tongco MDC. Purposive sampling as a tool for informant selection. Ethnobotany Research & Applications. 2007;5:147-158.
- Zeller M, et al. Statistical sampling frame and methods used for the selection of villages and households in the scope of the research program on Stability of Rainforest Margins in Indonesia (STORMA). 2002;Discussion Paper Series sub-program A No. 1.
- Eisapour M, et al. Comparative Radular Morphology in Some Intertidal Gastropods along Hormozgan Province, Iran. J Aquac Res Development. 2015;6:322.
- Kritsanapuntu S and Chaitanawisuti N. Use of Tuna-Cooking Liquid Effluent as a Dietary Protein and Lipid Source Replacing Fishmeal in Formulated Diets for Growing Hatchery-Reared Juvenile Spotted Babylon (Babylonia areolata). J Aquac Res Development. 2015;6:323.
- Kritsanapuntu S and Chaitanawisuti N. Replacement of Fishmeal by Poultry By-Product Meal in Formulated Diets for Growing Hatchery–Reared Juvenile Spotted Babylon (Babylonia areolata). J Aquac Res Development. 2015;6:324.
- Hasan I and Goswami MM. Genetic Variation among Cat Fish (Mystusvittatus) Population Assessed by Randomly Amplified Polymorphic (RAPD) Markers from Assam, India. J Aquac Res Development. 2015;6:326.
- Authman MMN, et al. Use of Fish as Bio-indicator of the Effects of Heavy Metals Pollution. J Aquac Res Development. 2015;6:328.
- Ballesteros N, et al. Gene2Path: A Data Analysis Tool to Study Fish Gene Pathways by Automatic Search of Orthologous Genes. J Aquac Res Development. 2015;6:329.
- Claudia CO, et al. Effect of Decreasing Water Levels on the Spawning Rate and Egg Count of Female Crayfish Procambarus (Austrocambarus) llamasi (Villalobos, 1955). J Aquac Res Development. 2015;6:331.
- Sanz A, et al. Growth and Digestive Enzymatic Profile of Acipensernaccarii and Oncorhynchusmykiss Fed on Different Dietary Macronutrient Levels. A Comparative Study. J Aquac Res Development. 2015;6:300.
- Islam MA, et al. Determination of Protein, Lipid and Carbohydrate Contents of Conventional and Non-Conventional Feed Items used in Carp Polyculture Pond. J Aquac Res Development. 2015;6:301.
- Vieira-Girão PRN, et al. Low Salinity Facilitates the Replication of Infectious Myonecrosis Virus and Viral Co-Infection in the Shrimp LitopenaeusVannamei. J Aquac Res Development. 2015;6:302.
- Mude JN and Ravuru DB. Growth of Cultured White Leg Shrimp LitopenaeusVannamei (Boone, 1931) of Brackish Water Culture System in Winter Season with Artificial Diet. J Aquac Res Development. 2015;6:304.
- Tunde AB, et al. Economic Analyze of Costs and Return of Fish Farming in Saki-East Local Government Area of Oyo State, Nigeria. J Aquac Res Development. 2015;6:306.
- Aripin SA, et al. Effects of Exogenous Melatonin in ClariasMacrocephalus Male Broodstock First Puberty Stage. J Aquac Res Development. 2015;6:307.
- Karimi R, et al. DTN Routing Protocols for VANETs: Issues and Approaches. IJCSI International Journal of Computer Science Issues. 2011;8:432-438.
- Tonguz O, et al. Broadcasting in VANET. Mobile Networking for Vehicular Environments. 2007.
- Jindal G and Gupta M. Green Computing Future of Computers. International journal of Emerging Research in Management and Technology.2012;1:4-18.
- Wang A and Sodini C. On the Energy Efficiency of Wireless Transceivers. IEEE Proceedings. 2006;3783-3788.
- Kaur T and Verma A Simulation and Analysis of AODV Routing Protocol in VANETs. International Journal of Soft Computing and Engineering. 2012;23:2231-2307.
- Petersen K and Wohlin C. Characteristics of Vanets. Egyptian Informatics Journal. 2011;41:975-996.
- Souza GMDD, et al. Microbiological Evaluation of Water and Fillets in the Production Chain of Nile Tilapia (Oreochromisniloticus). J Aquac Res Development. 2015;6:344.
- Bailung B and Biswas SP. Successful Induced Breeding of a Bagrid Catfish, MystusDibrugarensis in Captive Condition. J Aquac Res Development. 2014;5:281.
- Olusegun AA and Adedayo OO. Haematological Responses, Serum Biochemistry and Histology of Clariasgariepinus (Burchell, 1822) Exposed to Sublethal Concentrations of Cold Water Fresh root Bark Extracts of Plumbagozeylanica (Leadwort). J Aquac Res Development. 2014;5:282.
- Chandanapalli SB, et al. Design and Deployment of Aqua Monitoring System Using Wireless Sensor Networks and IAR-Kick. J Aquac Res Development. 2014;5:283.
- Abd El Baky HH, et al. Cytotoxicity,Antioxidants and Antimicrobial Activities of Lipids Extracted from Some Marine Algae. J Aquac Res Development. 2014;5:284.
- Hwang JH, et al. Variation in the Chemical Composition of Saccharina Japonica with Harvest Area and Culture Period. J Aquac Res Development. 2014;5:286.
- Soundarapandian P, et al. Amino Acid Profiles of Ridged Swimming Crab, Charybdis natatorHerbst. J Aquac Res Development. 2014;5:287.
- Zadeh MJ, et al. The Detection of Ichthyophonushoferi in Naturally Infected Fresh Water Ornamental Fishes. J Aquac Res Development. 2014;5:289.
- Adewumi IO, et al. Genetic Algorithm: A Veritable Tool for Solving Agricultural Extension Agents Travelling Problem. Agrotechnol. 2015;5:138.
- Hassanpour E, et al. Optimum Pattern of Compost used for Reducing Energy Consumption in Mushroom Production. Agrotechnol. 2016;5:140.
- Syed IR, et al. Evaluation of Physical and Compositional Properties of Horse-chestnut (Aesculusindica) Seed. J Food Process Technol. 2016;7:561.
- Dada AA. Improvement of Tilapia (Oreochromisniloticus Linnaeus, 1758) Growth Performance Fed Three Commercial Feed Additives in Diets. J Aquac Res Development. 2015;6:325.
- Yogeshwari G, et al. Poly D, L-lactide-co-glycolic Acid (PLGA)-encapsulated CpG-oligonucleotide (ODN) on Immune Response in Cyprinuscarpio against Aeromonashydrophila. J Aquac Res Development. 2015;6:327.
- Kusumaningrum I. Coast Environment Conservation by Home Scale Grouper Culture in Pecaron–Situbondo. J Aquac Res Development. 2015;6:330.
- Adeyanju JA, et al. Optimisation of Deep-Fat Frying of Plantain Chips (Ipekere) using Response Surface Methodology. J Food Process Technol. 2016;7: 584.
- Srivastava AK. Nutrient Diagnostics in Citrus: Are they Applicable to Current Season Crop. Agrotechnol. 2013;2:104.
- Simon MK and Jegede CO. Phytochemical Screening and Anthelmintic Evaluations of the Stem Bark of Afzelia Africana ‘SM’ (Keay, 1989) against NippostrongylusBarziliensis in Wistar Rats. Agrotechnol. 2013;2:111.
- Sarala K, et al. Tobacco Research in India: Trends and Developments. Agrotechnol. 2013;2:113.
- Hema K, et al. Functional Properties of Restructured Surimi Gel Product Prepared from Low Valued Short Nose White Tripod Fish (Triacanthusbrevirosterus). J Food Process Technol. 2016;7:597.
- Jahanzeb M, et al. Exploring the Nutritional Quality Improvement in Cereal Bars Incorporated with Pulp of Guava Cultivars. J Food Process Technol. 2016;7:567.
- Clement IA, et al. Evaluation of the Safety of Commonly Sold Yoghurts in UYO Metropolis. J Food Process Technol. 2015;7:532.
- Laware SL and Raskar S. VInfluence of Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles on Growth, Flowering and Seed Productivity in Onion. IntJCurrMicrobiolAppSci. 2014;3:874-881.
- Reynolds GH. Forward to the future nanotechnology and regulatory policy.Pacific Research Institute. 2002;24:1-23.
- Raskar SV and Laware SL. Effect of zinc oxide nanoparticles on cytology and seed germination in onion.IntJCurrMicrobiolAppSci. 2014;3:467-473.
- Prasad TNVKV, et al. Effect of nanoscale zinc oxide particles on the germination, growth and yield of peanut.Journal of Plant Nutrition. 2012;35:905-927.
- Nangula PU, et al. Nutritional value of leafy vegetables of sub-Saharan Africa and their potential contribution to human health: A review, Journal of Food Composition and Analysis. 2010;23:499-509.
- Srivastava AK, et al. Diagnosis and remediation of nutrient constraints in citrus. Horticultural Reviews. 2008;34:277-363.
- Parent Léon-Étienne. Diagnosis of the nutrient compositional space of fruit crops. Rev Bras FruticJaboticabal SP.2011:33:321-334.
- Yadav S, et al. Bulked Segregant Analysis to Detect Main Effect of QTL Associated with Sheath Blight Resistance in BPT-5204/ARC10531 Rice (Oryza sativa L). J Rice Res. 201;3:149.
- Kahani F and Hittalmani S. Genetic Analysis and Traits Association in F2 Intervarietal Populations in Rice Under Aerobic Condition. J Rice Res. 201;3:152.
- Malavath R, et al. Performance of Bt Cotton Hybrids to Plant Population and Soil Types Under Rainfed Condition. Agrotechnol. 2014;3:120.
- Ikehashi H. Domestication and Long-Distance Dissemination of Rice: A Revised Version. J Rice Res. 2014;3:128.
- Sperotto. Cold Tolerance in Rice Plants: Why, How and When?. J Rice Res. 2015;3:108.
- Ningaraju GK, et al. Studies on Response of Varieties and Different Dates of Sowing on Productivity of Aerobic Rice. J Rice Res 2015;3: 142.
- Owusu-Mensah E, et al. Cooking Treatment Effects on Sugar Profile and Sweetness of Eleven-Released Sweet Potato Varieties. J Food Process Technol. 2016;7:580.
- Sharma I and Das K. Detection of invA Gene in Isolated Salmonella from Marketed Poultry Meat by PCR Assay. J Food Process Technol. 2016;7:564.
- Jafari H, et al. Effect of Rice Varieties on Digestive Enzymes Some Components in Intermediary Metabolism of Chilosuppressalis Walker (Lepidoptera: Crambidae). J Rice Res. 2014;3:131.
- Sadaf SA, et al. Effects of Different Solvents on Extraction Rate of Gallic Acid in the Inner Woody Shell of Walnuts (Methanol, Ethanol). J Food Process Technol. 2016;7:562.
- Kisan B, et al. Effect of Nano-Zinc Oxide on the Leaf Physical and Nutritional Quality of Spinach. Agrotechnol. 2015;5:135.
- Bhutia KL, et al. In Vitro Regeneration of DalleKhursani, an Important Chilli Cultivar of Sikkim, using Various Explants. Agrotechnol. 2016;5:142.
- Iwe MO and Agiriga AN. Effect of Different Harvesting Regimes on the Pasting Properties of Selected Varieties of Banana – A Response Surface Study. Agrotechnol. 2015;4:132.
- Avil Kumar K, et al. Irrigation Performance Assessment of Left Bank Canal, NagarjunaSagar Project, India During Rabi Using Remote Sensing and GIS. Agrotechnol. 2015;4:122.
- Islam A, et al. Development of Component Lines (CMS, Maintainer and Restorer lines) and their Maintenance Using DiversedCytosources of Rice. J Rice Res. 2015;3:140.
- Kioko WF, et al. Phenotypic Characterization on Selected Kenyan and Tanzanian Rice (Oryza sativa L) Populations Based on Grain Morphological Traits. J Rice Res. 2015;3:155.
- Hossieni H, et al. A Study of Fluctuations in Sun’s Radiation by Measuring Earth’s Angular Velocity. J Climatol Weather Forecasting. 2016;4:151.
- Musopole A. Analyzing Periodicity in Remote Sensing Images for Lake Malawi. J Climatol Weather Forecasting. 2016;4:154.
- Singh SK, et al. Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Landfills: A Case of NCT of Delhi, India. J Climatol Weather Forecasting. 2016;4:157.
- Mugume I, et al. Analysis of Temperature Variability over Desert and Urban Areas of Northern China. J Climatol Weather Forecasting. 2016;4:162.
- Reda AT. SMHI-RCA Model Captures the Spatial and Temporal Variability in Precipitation Anomalies over East Africa. J Climatol Weather Forecasting. 2015;3:138.
- Choudhury NH, et al. Kriging Infill of Missing Data and Temporal Analysis of Rainfall in North Central Region of Bangladesh. J Climatol Weather Forecasting. 2015;3:141.
- Alsarraf H and Broeke MVD. Using the WRF Regional Climate Model to Simulate Future Summertime Wind Speed Changes over the Arabian Peninsula. J Climatol Weather Forecasting. 2015;3:144.
- Singh SS, et al. Environmental Concerns in National Capital Territory of Delhi, India. J Climatol Weather Forecasting. 2015;3:147.
- Niguse A and Aleme A. Modeling the Impact of Climate Change on Production of Sesame in Western Zone of Tigray, Northern Ethiopia. J Climatol Weather Forecasting. 2015;3:150.
- Gebre SL and Ludwig F. Hydrological Response to Climate Change of the Upper Blue Nile River Basin: Based on IPCC Fifth Assessment Report (AR5). J Climatol Weather Forecasting. 2015;3:121.
- Tezerjani MD, et al. The Analysis of Wind Power Potential in Kerman Synoptic Stations, Iran -An Estimation Using the Weibull Density Function. J Climatol Weather Forecasting. 2015;3:125.
- Pathan MB. Modeling of Data from Climate Science Using Introductory Statistics. J Climatol Weather Forecasting. 2015;3:129.
- VishwasRao M and Ajith Kumar TT. Captive Breeding and Hatchery Production of Mouth Brooding Jewel Cardinal Perch, PterapogonKauderni, (Koumanns, 1933) Using Brackish Water: The Role of Live Prey and Green Water Enrichment in Juvenile Production. J Aquac Res Development. 2014;5:277.
- Chatterjee NR, et al. Study on the Monthly Variation in Hydro biological Condition and Its Relation to Fish Production of a Sewage Fed Bheri System at Suburban Kolkata. J Aquac Res Development. 2014;5:279.