Nursing & Health Care
Chaitanya Degree & PG College, kishanpura, Warangal, Telangana
- *Corresponding Author:
- Taha Nafees
Chaitanya Degree & PG College, kishanpura, Hanmakonda, Warangal, Telangana, India,
Tel: +91 9000586984
E-mail: [email protected]
Received: 29/05/2015 Accepted: 01/06/2015 Published: 10/06/2015
Visit for more related articles at Research & Reviews: Journal of Nursing and Health Sciences
Nursing is a profession of the health awareness division concentrated on the consideration of people, families, and groups so they may achieve, keep up, or recoup ideal wellbeing and personal satisfaction.
Medical attendants may be separated from other health awareness suppliers by their way to deal with patient care, preparing, and extent of practice. Attendants rehearse in wide differences of practice ranges with an alternate extent of practice and level of prescriber power in each. Numerous medical attendants give mind inside of the requesting extent of doctors, and this conventional part now shape the notable open picture of attendants as consideration suppliers. Notwithstanding, medical attendants are allowed by most wards to practice autonomously in a mixture of settings relying upon preparing level. In the post bellum period, medical caretaker training has experienced a procedure of enhancement towards progressed and specific certifications, and a significant number of the customary regulations and supplier parts are evolving [1,2].
Medical attendants build up an arrangement of consideration, working synergistically with doctors, advisors, the patient, the tolerant's family and other colleagues, that attention on treating disease to enhance personal satisfaction. In the U.S. (furthermore, progressively the United Kingdom), propelled practice medical caretakers, for example, clinical attendant experts and medical caretaker specialists, analyze wellbeing issues and endorse pharmaceuticals and different treatments, contingent upon individual state regulations. Medical caretakers may help organize the patient consideration performed by different individuals from an interdisciplinary health awareness group, for example, advisors, restorative specialists and dietitians. Medical attendants give care both reliantly, for instance, with doctors, and autonomously as nursing experts [3-5].
Clinic based preparing went to the fore in the mid-1900s, with an accentuation on viable experience. The Nightingale-style school started to vanish. Healing centers and doctors saw ladies in nursing as a wellspring of free or cheap work. Abuse of attendants was not remarkable by head honchos, doctors and instructive suppliers.
Numerous attendants saw dynamic obligation in World War I, yet the profession was changed amid the Second World War. US attendants of the Army Nursing Service were a piece of each abroad battle. More medical caretakers volunteered for administration in the US Army and Navy than some other occupation.
The Nazis had their own particular Brown Nurses, 40,000 solid. Two dozen German Red Cross medical caretakers were recompensed the Iron Cross for chivalry under flame [6-10].
The present day period saw the improvement of undergrad and post-graduate nursing degrees. Headway of nursing examination and a yearning for affiliation and association prompted the arrangement of a wide mixture of expert associations and scholastic diaries. Developing acknowledgment of nursing as a particular scholastic control was joined by a familiarity with the need to characterize the hypothetical premise for practice.
In the 19'th and mid 20'th century, nursing was viewed as a ladies' profession, generally as doctoring was a men's profession. With expanding desires of work environment correspondence amid the late 20th century, nursing turned into a formally sexually unbiased profession, however practically speaking the rate of male medical attendants stays well beneath that of female doctors in the mid 21's century.
The point of the nursing group worldwide is for its experts to guarantee quality nurture all, while keeping up their accreditations, code of morals, models, and capabilities, and proceeding with their instruction. There are various instructive ways to turning into an expert medical attendant, which change incredibly around the world; all include broad investigation of nursing hypothesis and practice and also preparing in clinical abilities.
Medical caretakers nurture people of all ages and social foundations who are sound and sick in an all encompassing way in view of the individual's physical, passionate, mental, scholarly, social, and profound needs. The profession consolidates physical science, sociology, nursing hypothesis, and innovation in tending to those people.
To work in the nursing profession, all medical attendants hold one or more accreditations relying upon their extent of practice and instruction. An authorized handy attendant (LPN) (additionally alluded to as an authorized professional medical caretaker, enlisted reasonable attendant, selected medical attendant, and state enlisted medical attendant) lives up to expectations autonomously or with an enrolled attendant (RN). The most noteworthy separation between a LPN and RN is found in the prerequisites for passage to practice, which decides privilege for their extent of practice. Case in point, Canada obliges a four year college education for the RN and a two-year confirmation for the LPN. An enrolled medical caretaker gives experimental, mental, and mechanical learning under the watchful eye of patients and families in numerous health awareness settings. Enrolled medical caretakers may acquire extra qualifications or degrees [11-14].
Medical attendants rehearse in an extensive variety of settings, from healing facilities to going to individuals in their homes and administering to them in schools to research in pharmaceutical organizations. Medical attendants work in word related wellbeing settings (additionally called modern wellbeing settings), unsupported centers and doctor workplaces, attendant drove facilities, long haul care offices and camps. They additionally chip away at journey ships and in military administration. Attendants go about as consultants and experts to the health awareness and protection commercial ventures. Numerous attendants likewise work in the wellbeing backing and patient promotion fields at organizations, for example, Health Advocate, Inc. aiding in a mixture of clinical and managerial issues. Some are lawyers and others work with lawyers as legitimate medical attendant specialists, assessing patient records to guarantee that satisfactory consideration was given and affirming in court. Medical caretakers can deal with a brief premise, which includes doing movements without an agreement in a mixture of settings, in some cases known according to diem nursing, office nursing or travel nursing. Medical attendants function as scientists in labs, colleges, and examination foundations. Medical attendants have likewise been diving into the universe of informatics, going about as advisors to the formation of modernized outlining projects and other programming. Globally, there is a genuine deficiency of medical caretakers. One purpose behind this deficiency is because of the workplace in which medical caretakers rehearse [15-20]. In a late audit of the exact human variables and ergonomic writing particular to nursing execution, medical attendants were found to work in by and large poor ecological conditions. De Lucia, Otto, & Palmier (2009) closed, "the profession of nursing overall is over- burden on the grounds that there is a nursing deficiency. Individual medical attendants are over-burden. They are over-burden by the quantity of patients they manage. They are over-burden by the quantity of assignments they perform. They work under intellectual over-burden, participating in multitasking and experiencing incessant intrusions. They work under perceptual over-burden because of restorative gadgets that don't meet perceptual necessities (Morrow et al., 2005), lacking lighting, messy penmanship, and poor naming plans [20-25]. They work under physical over-burden because of long work hours and patient taking care of requests which prompts a high frequency of MSDs. To put it plainly, the nursing work framework regularly surpasses the cutoff points and abilities of human execution. HF/E examination ought to be directed to decide how these over-burdens can be lessened and how the breaking points and capacities of execution can be obliged. Unexpectedly, the writing demonstrates that there are studies to figure out if medical attendants can viably perform undertakings customarily performed by doctors. Results demonstrate that medical caretakers can perform such undertakings adequately. In any case, officially over-burden medical attendants ought not be given more errands to perform. At the point when decreasing the over-burden, it ought to be remembered that under burdens likewise can be inconvenient to execution. Both over-burdens and under burdens are essential to consider for enhancing execution." Some nations and states have passed enactment in regards to satisfactory medical caretaker to-patient proportions [25-30].
Nursing Care Plan
A nursing consideration arrangement diagrams the nursing consideration to be given to an individual/family/group. It is a situated of activities the attendant will execute to determine/bolster nursing conclusions distinguished by nursing appraisal. The formation of the arrangement is a middle of the road phase of the nursing procedure. It manages in the continuous procurement of nursing care and helps with the assessment of that care [31-35].
1. Its center is comprehensive, and is in view of the clinical judgment of the medical attendant, utilizing evaluation information gathered from a nursing system.
2. It is based upon identifiable nursing determinations (real, hazard or wellbeing advancement) - clinical judgments about individual, family, or group encounters/reactions to genuine or potential wellbeing issues/life forms.
3. It spotlights on customer particular nursing results that are reasonable for the consideration beneficiary
4. It incorporates nursing intercessions which are centered around the etiologic or danger variables of the recognized nursing judgments.
5. It is a result of a conscious methodical procedure.
6. It identifies with what's to come
Wellbeing is a state subject according to The Constitution of India inside of the elected set up of the country, comprising of a focal government and individual state governments. It makes each state in charge of "raising the level of nourishment and the way of life of its kin and the change of general wellbeing as among its essential obligations". The National Health Policy was embraced by the Parliament of India in 1983 and overhauled in 2002. The National Health Policy is being worked upon further in 2015 and a draft for open discussion has been discharged [35-40].
An all-around supported youngster is one whose weight and stature estimations think about exceptionally well inside of the standard typical conveyance of statures and weights of solid offspring of same age and sex. Hunger hinders the social and psychological improvement of a youngster. These irreversible harms bring about lower profitability. Generally as with genuine unhealthiness, development defers likewise thwart a kid's scholarly advancement. Debilitated kids with incessant hunger, particularly when joined by frailty, regularly experience the ill effects of a lower learning limit amid the significant first years of going to class. Likewise it diminishes the resistant protection mechanism, which increases the danger of contaminations. Because of their lower societal position, young ladies are much more at danger of hunger than young men their age. Incompletely as an aftereffect of this social inclination, up to 33% of every grown-up wome in India are underweight. Lacking consideration of these ladies effectively immature, particularly amid pregnancy, drives them thus to convey underweight children why should powerless further ailing health and ailment [41-50].
As per National Family Health Survey-3, the private restorative segment remains the essential wellspring of social insurance for 70% of family units in urban regions and 63% of families in country territories. Dependence on open and private human services part changes altogether between states. A few reasons are refered to for depending on private instead of open part; the principle reason at the national level is low quality of consideration in the general population segment, with more than 57% of families indicating this as the purpose behind an inclination for private human services. Other real reasons are separation of people in general division office, long hold up times, and badly designed hours of operation. The study led by IMS Institute for Healthcare Informatics in 2013, over 12 states in more than 14,000 families demonstrated an enduring increment in the utilization of private social insurance offices in the course of the most recent 25 years for both Out Patient and In Patient administrations, crosswise over provincial and urban ranges [51-65].
The private wellbeing area is the predominant health awareness supplier in both urban and country Indian families according to across the nation studies.
Medicinal services (or social insurance) are the analysis, treatment, and aversion of malady, sickness, damage, and other physical and mental disabilities in individuals. Medicinal services (or social insurance) are the analysis, treatment, and anticipation of illness, sickness, harm, and other physical and mental disabilities in individuals. Social insurance is conveyed by professionals in united wellbeing, dentistry, birthing assistance (obstetrics), pharmaceutical, nursing, optometry, drug store, brain science and other wellbeing professions. It alludes to the work done in giving essential consideration, auxiliary consideration, and tertiary consideration, and in addition in general wellbeing.
Access to health awareness differs crosswise over nations, gatherings, and people, generally impacted by social and financial conditions and the wellbeing strategies set up. Nations and purviews have diverse arrangements and plans in connection to the individual and populace based human services objectives inside of their social orders. Social insurance frameworks are associations set up to meet the wellbeing needs of target populaces. Their precise arrangement fluctuates in the middle of national and subnational substances. In a few nations and purviews, social insurance arranging is dispersed among business sector members, while in others, arranging happens all the more halfway among governments or other organizing bodies. In all cases, as per the World Health Organization (WHO), a well-working medicinal services framework obliges a powerful financing instrument; a very much prepared and satisfactorily paid workforce; dependable data on which to base choices and strategies; and all around kept up wellbeing offices and logistics to convey quality solutions and advances. Health awareness is routinely viewed as an essential determinant in advancing the general physical and psychological well-being and prosperity of individuals around the globe. A case of this was the overall destruction of smallpox in 1980, proclaimed by the WHO as the first infection in mankind's history to be totally disposed of by purposeful human services mediations [66-70].
The conveyance of advanced human services relies on upon gatherings of prepared experts and paraprofessionals meeting up as interdisciplinary groups. This incorporates experts in prescription, brain research, physiotherapy, nursing, dentistry, maternity care (obstetrics) and partnered wellbeing, in addition to numerous others, for example, general wellbeing specialists, group wellbeing laborers and assistive faculty, who efficiently give individual and populace based preventive, remedial and rehabilitative consideration administrations [70-73].
While the meanings of the different sorts of human services differ contingent upon the distinctive social, political, hierarchical and disciplinary points of view, there seems, by all accounts, to be a few agreement that essential consideration constitutes the first component of a proceeding with health awareness handle, that may additionally incorporate the procurement of auxiliary and tertiary levels of consideration. Health awareness can be characterized as either open or private [74-78]. The amount and nature of numerous medicinal services mediations are enhanced through the consequences of science, for example, progressed through the restorative model of wellbeing which concentrates on the destruction of sickness through finding and compelling treatment. Numerous essential advances have been made through wellbeing exploration, including biomedical examination and pharmaceutical exploration, which frame the premise for confirmation based drug and proof based practice in health awareness conveyance [78-90].
What's more, the consequences of wellbeing administrations exploration can prompt more noteworthy proficiency and evenhanded conveyance of social insurance mediations, as cutting edge through the social model of wellbeing and inability, which accentuates the societal changes that can be made to make populace healthier. Results from wellbeing administrations investigate regularly shape the premise of confirmation based approach in health awareness frameworks. Wellbeing administrations exploration is additionally supported by activities in the field of AI for the advancement of frameworks of wellbeing evaluation that are clinically valuable, opportune, delicate to change, socially touchy, low weight, ease, including for the patient and incorporated with standard techniques [90-100].
The health awareness industry, or medicinal industry, is a total of divisions inside of the monetary framework that gives products and administrations to treat patients with corrective, preventive, rehabilitative, and palliative consideration. The current health awareness industry is partitioned into numerous areas and relies on upon interdisciplinary groups of prepared experts and paraprofessionals to address wellbeing issues of people and populaces [101-110].
The health awareness industry is one of the world's biggest and quickest developing businesses. Expending more than 10 percent of total national output of most created countries, medicinal services can shape a colossal piece of a nation's economy [111-120]. Therapeutic tourism is a term at first begat by travel offices and the broad communications to depict the quickly developing routine of making a trip crosswise over universal outskirts to acquire social insurance.
Such administrations regularly incorporate elective techniques and additionally complex specific surgeries, for example, joint substitution (knee/hip), cardiovascular surgery, dental surgery, and corrective surgeries. Be that as it may, for all intents and purposes each kind of medicinal services, including psychiatry, elective medicines, gaining strength care and even internment administrations are accessible. As a useful matter, suppliers and clients generally utilize casual channels of correspondence association contract, and in such cases this has a tendency to mean less administrative or legitimate oversight to guarantee quality and less formal response to repayment or review, if necessary [120-125].
More than 50 nations have distinguished restorative tourism as a national industry. Be that as it may, accreditation and different measures of value shift generally over the globe, and there are dangers and moral issues that make this system for getting to restorative consideration questionable. Likewise, a few destinations may get to be dangerous or even perilous for medicinal visitors to think about. General professionals are accessible in healing centers, facilities and in private practices [125-140]. The most ideal approach to discover a specialist is to request proposals from companions, colleagues or neighbors. International safe havens and departments can likewise give a rundown of prescribed specialists. There are many medicinal offices the nation over. Your wellbeing protection supplier will ordinarily give subtle elements of the alternatives in your region. Moreover, the accompanying connections give contact data to a scope of clinics and centers [141-150].
- Maria Lavdaniti. Quality of Life in Cancer Patients- A Nursing Perspective.J Nurs Care. (2015) 4:e126.
- Roger Ellis, et al., Constructing the Nurse Match Instrument to Measure Professional Identity and Values in Nursing.J Nurs Care. 2015. 4:245.
- KlausHelmut Schmidt.Self-Control Demands and Job Strain in Nursing and Care: The Moderating Role of Boundary Conditions.J Nurs Care. 2015. 4:244
- Fengxia Liu, et.al.Nursing care for esophageal cancer patients receiving radiation therapy in China: A review of the published literature.J Nurs Care. 2015. 4:243.
- S. Mohammed, et al. Study of Some Mechanical Properties and Wetting Behavior with Addition Bi to SnCu Solder Alloys.IJIRSET.2014.
- IpseetaSatpathy, et al. A Comparative Study on Work-Life Balance of Nursing Staff Working in Private and Government Hospitals.IJIRSET.2014.
- ArauacutejoIsabelaDantas Torres, et al. Oral Health Perception in Institutionalized Elderly in Brazil: Psychosocial, Physical and Pain Aspects.Oral Hyg Health. 2015.
- Martha CraftRosenberg. Communication Style Makes a Difference.J Nurs Care. 2015. 4:e125.
- Wendy Cross.Building Resilience in Nurses: The Need for a Multiple Pronged Approach.J Nurs Care. 2015. 4:e124.
- Jos GraneroMolina. Using Web Simulation for Teaching and Learning about Critical Care: New Times and New Solutions.J Nurs Care. 2015. 4:e123.
- DimitriosTheofanidis.Clinical Nursing Skills for Nurses: from Evolution to Revolution.J Nurs Care. 2015. 4:e122.
- Miwako Tokunaga, et al. Minimizing Nurses Psychological Conflict over Physical Restraint of Patients.J Nurs Care 2015. 4:242.
- StinaThorstensson, et.,al.Women's Experiences of Midwifery Support during Pregnancy A step in the Validation of the Scale: “The Mother Perceived Support from Professionals.J Nurs Care. 2015. 4:241.
- Claudia Lai.Use of Physical Restraints in a Rehabilitation Setting: Findings from a Point Prevalence Survey.J Nurs Care. 2015. 4:240.
- Robert L Vender, et al.,The Chronic Critically Ill: Pulmonary Perspective.J Nurs Care. 2015.4:239.
- SibelAltin and Stephanie Stock.Health Literate Healthcare Organizations and their Role in Future Healthcare.J Nurs Care. 2015. 4:238.
- Donald M Hilty, et. al. Mental Healthcare in Rural and Underserved Primary Care Settings: Benefits of Telemental Health, Integrated Care, Stepped Care and Interdisciplinary Team Models.J Nurs Care. 2015. 4:237.
- AnetteEkstrm and StinaThorstensson.Validation of Measurement Scales in Health Care.J Nurs Care. 2015. 4:236.
- Nadia Mohamed Taha and ZeinabHussain Ali.Can A Nursing Intervention Improve the Sleep Pattern Disorders in Patients Undergoing Hemodialysis in Morning and Afternoon Shifts?.J Nurs Care 2015. 4:235.
- Elroy Patrick Weledji and Pius Fokam.The Diabetic Foot.J Nurs Care. 2015. 4:234.
- Rekhaudgiri, et al.,knowledge about lactational amenorrhea as a natural family planning method among nursing students.IJPAES. 2013.
- SevalAaccedildiken and Magfiret Kara.The Effect of Mouth Care with Aloe Vera Solution on Mucositis: Treatment in Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (Copd).Oral Hyg Health. 2014.
- Heeseung Choi and Sumi Kim.Parenting Experiences and the Need for Parent Education Programs among Parents of Adolescents in Korea.J Nurs Care. 2015. 4:233.
- Connie BottcherBerthelsen. When it comes to Nurses’ Utilization of Research: Never Underestimate the Power of the Dark Side of Nursing Culture.J Nurs Care. 2015. 4:232
- Kathleen Bradshaw LaSala and Karen Gorton.Student’s Academic Transition Issues: Associate Degree to Baccalaureate Nursing.J Nurs Care. 2015. 4:231.
- Adham R Al Arbeed and Diala AL Hakim. An Ethical Incident from My Nursing Career.J Nurs Care. 2015. 4:230.
- Anita Afua Davies and Christiana Buxton.Professional Nurses’ Knowledge level on Type II Diabetes Mellitus at Selected teaching and Training Hospitals in the Central Region of Ghana.J Nurs Care. 2015. 4:229.
- Penny Gilbert.When it Hurts: Too Young or Too Old. J Nurs Care. 2015. 4:228.
- YonasYilmaRaru, et al., Treatment of Sigmoid Volvulus within a Large Cohort of Patients in Gondar, Ethiopia.J Nurs Care. 2015. 4:227.
- Joan S Grant, et al., Overview of Common Regimens Used for Initiating and Titrating Insulin in Individuals with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.J Nurs Care. 2015. 4:226.
- AristotelisKoinis.Risk of Psychiatric Morbidity among the Medical and Nursing Staff of a Greek Public General Hospital.J Depress Anxiety. 2015.
- DimitriosTheofanidis.From Apoplexy to Brain Attack, a Historical Perspective on Stroke to Date.J Nurs Care. 2015. 4: e121.
- Nicola Fuiano, et. al.Body Mass Index in Children and Their Parents: A Cross-Sectional Study in a Study Population of Children from Southern Italy.J Nurs Care. 2015. 4:225.
- Kelsey Watson, et al.Nutrition as a Vital Sign: Progress since the 1990 Multidisciplinary Nutrition Screening Initiative and Opportunities for Nursing.J Nurs Care. 2015. 4:224.
- ReithaCabaniss.Using Transformative Learning Theory to Impact Patient Care.J Nurs Care. 2015. 4:223.
- Maria Lavdaniti. ?he Concept of Care in Nursing .J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:e120.
- Jose GraneroMolina.Nursing Science: A Reflection from the Perspective of JurgenHabermas’ Knowledge Interests Theory.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:e119.
- SilvanaSilveiraKempfer. Reflecting About Assessment by Reflective-Critical and Creative Thinking in Nursing Education in Brazil.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:e118.
- KonstantinosGiakoumidakis.The Necessity of Participation of Patients with Chronic Heart Failure in Cardiac Rehabilitation .J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:e117.
- Steven Peter Saldanha and Victoria D Almeida.A Comparative Study to Assess the Effectiveness of Turmeric Mouth Wash versus Saline Mouth Wash on Treatment Induced Oral Mucositis (Tiom) in a Selected Hospital at Mangalore.J Clinic Res Bioeth. 2014. 5:200.
- Sheelagh Wickham.Clinical Nurse Specialist, Role Preparation, for Example, Educating the Educators.J Nurs Care. 2014.3:e116.
- StinaThorstensson and AnetteEkstrom.To be Supportive or to Care For.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:e114.
- Karen Francis.A Changing Australian Population Demographic: The Role of Rural Nurses.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:e115.
- HiroharuKamioka and Yoichi Katsumata.Clinical Research Agenda for Low Back Pain in Caregivers in Nursing Homes.J Nov Physiother. 2014. 4: 235.
- JankowskaPolaskaBeata, et al., Impact of Depression on Quality of Life Results in Patients Following Acute Coronary Syndrome Treated with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI).J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:222.
- R SanjuanCerveroacute, et al., Prosthetics School Importance of Patient Education Prior to Prosthetic Hip and Knee Surgery.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:220.
- Marcia J DerbyDavis. The Nursing Faculty Shortage: Predictors of Job Satisfaction and Intent to Stay in Academe: A Review of the Literature.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:221.
- MikikoNatsume and Katusmasa OTA. The Teaching Method and the Problem of Patient Information Handling in the in the Nursing Education Curriculum in Bachelor Course.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:219.
- David J R Hutchon.Technological Developments in Neonatal Care at Birth.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:218.
- Karin Maria Enskaumlr, et. al.A literature Review of the Results from Nursing and Psychosocial Research within Swedish Pediatric Oncology.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:217.
- William Rosa and Caritas Coach.Cleaning the Slate: Forgiveness as Integral to Personal and Professional Self-Actualization.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:216.
- Chieko Fujii, et al., A Comparison of the Effects of Different Equipment used for Venipuncture to Aid in Promoting More Effective Simulation Education.J Blood DisordTransfus. 2014. 5: 228.
- Albert J Safi and Nancy A Hodgson. Timing of Activities and their Effects on Circadian Rhythm in the Elderly with Dementia: A Literature Review.J Sleep DisordTher. 2014. 3: 176.
- JyuLin Chen and JiaGuo. Gestational Diabetes and Risk for Childhood Obesity: Mini Review.J Preg Child Health. 2013.
- Jan Bailey. The Issues Affecting Mental Health Nursing in Uganda.J Psychiatry. 2014.
- Jan Bailey. Depression and Cognitive Decline: Factors Related to Demographics and Psycho Pharmacotherapy on Elderly in Nursing Homes.J Psychiatry. 2014.
- SucharitaNanjappa and Ruth Freeman.CHATTERBOX: Developing and Piloting an Interactive Communication Tool kit for Engaging Families with Dental Services.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:215.
- HeeYoung Kang, et al., The Effects of Horticultural Therapy on the Well-Being and Hope of Women in Rural Korea.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:214.
- Mikiko Nakamura, et al., Emotional and Psychological Support of Living Lung Donors Who Failed to Donate to their Child: A Case Report .J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:213.
- Yoshihisa Hirakawa. Emotional and Spiritual Pain and Suffering of Older People with End-of-Life Dementia from the Perspective of Nurses and Care Workers: A Qualitative Study.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:212.
- LiLi Xiang, et. al.The Effect of Hand Hygiene Promotion in a University Hospital in China.J Nurs Care 2014, 3:211.
- JonetVacsulka and L Dade Lunsford.Continuity of Care Optimizing the Gamma Knife® Brain Surgery Patient Experience.J Nurs Care 2014. 3:210.
- VitalisChukwuemekaEchebiri.Generating Strategies for Strengthening Health Systems through Community Participation.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:209.
- BernaErenFidanci, et al., Parents’ Expectations and Satisfaction on Pediatrics Clinic.Transl Med (sunnyvale). 2014. 4: 137.
- Cogan J, et al.,Transforming the Concept of “State of the Art” Into “Real Pain Relief” for Patients after Cardiac Surgery – A Combined Nursing-Anesthesia Initiative.J Pain Relief. 2014. 3:152.
- Karen Heslop, et al.,Preventing falls in In-Patient Older Adult Mental Health Services: Different Causative Factors in Mental and Neurocognitive Disorders.J GerontolGeriatr Res. 2014. 3: 172.
- ShahnazShahid, et al.,A Review Related to Midwifery Led Model of Care.J Gen Pract. 2014. 2: 180.
- Jonas De Wolf, et al.,Evolution of Drug Utilization in Nursing Homes in Belgium.ClinPharmacolBiopharm. 2014. 3:124.
- Samira A Senany and Amer A ASaif. Faculty Members’ Attitudes Towards Older People.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:208.
- Lisa McDavid.Enhancing Learning through Simulation Activities.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:207.
- Tao Liu. Nursing Care for Elderly People in Germany and China: A Bilateral Comparison and Exploration of Policy Transfer.J Nurs Care 2014. 3:206.
- ElinaMattila, et. al.The Effects of the Primary Nursing Care Model: A Systematic Review.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:205.
- PraneedSongwathana, et al., Development of a Trauma-based Continuing Care Model for Enhancing Care Outcomes in Social Unrest Area: A Case Study.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:204.
- Patricia R Messmer. Commentary to the Article Nursing Honor Societies; Past, Present and Future published in the Nursing and care 2014 3(4) 1000172-1000173.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:203.
- Marie N Bremner, et al., Reliability and Validity Testing of Pilot Data from the TeamSTEPPS® Performance Observation Tool.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:202.
- Jun Liu, et. al. A Laboratory Study on Pathogenic Fungi Carried by Flowers in an Infectious Disease Ward.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:201.
- Donna J. Plonczynski and Donna Kruse.Tailoring an Evidence-Based Practice Fellowship to Meet Learning Needs of Bedside Nurses.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:200.
- Jolynn Gibson and Mary Korytkowski.Insulin Pump Therapy in Non-Pregnant Hospitalized Adults: A Review of the Literature.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:199.
- FaseBadriah, et al.,Skilled Versus Unskilled Assistance in Home Delivery: Maternal Complications, Stillbirth and Neonatal Death in Indonesia.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:198.
- Akiko Yamamoto, et. al.The Usefulness of Low-Dose Oral Contraceptive in the Treatment of Women of Reproductive Age with Severe Motor and Intellectual Disabilities: Five Case Reports.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:197.
- Hana Morrissey and Patrick Ball. Medication Errors: Medication Orders with Error-Prone Abbreviations.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:196.
- Molly Bridget Delaney.Declaring War on Clostridium difficile and other GI Pathogens: A Review of Disposable Commode Products.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:195.
- Allen KA, et. al.Parent and Provider Decision-Making for Infants with Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy.J Preg Child Health. 2014.
- Jo Anne Flagg. Breastfeeding Mothers in Labor and Delivery/Maternal Child Unit.J Preg Child Health. 2014.
- Gretchen QuenstedtMoe. Using Forgiveness as an Intervention for Healing in Women Who Experience Abuse.J Clinic Res Bioeth. 2014. 5:191.
- Cathy L Campbell and Lisa C Campbell. Advanced Prostate Cancer Survivors: Implications for Palliative Care.J Palliat Care Med. 2013. S3:003.
- Kim K Kuebler.National Graduate Nursing Survey: Chronic Disease, Symptoms and Self- Management.J Palliat Care Med. 2014. 4: 186.
- AyakoOkuyamaCordula Wagner and Bart Bijnen. How we can Enhance Nurses’ Assertiveness: A Literature Review.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:194.
- Jan Johansson Hanse, et al.Leader-Member Exchange (LMX) and Psychosocial Factors at Work Among Healthcare Professionals.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:193.
- Philip Onuoha, et al., Do Practice Nurses in the Caribbean have the Knowledge of the Principles and Concepts of Diabetes Self-Management Education?.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:192.
- Timothy Skinner.Can Awareness of Actual Risk of Complications Improve Outcomes in Adults with Type 2 Diabetes? Findings of a Pilot Study.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:191.
- PiyaliMandal and SathyaPrakash. Stigma of Mental Disorders and Role of Nursing Professionals: A Developing Country Perspective.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:190.
- AruNarayanasamy. The Challenges of Teaching and Learning Spirituality in Nursing.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:189.
- ShuFang Chang. Confirmatory Study for Developing the Construction of Core Competencies of Nursing Practice.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:188.
- Paula Mahon.Learning-needs-and-experiences-of-nursing-with-disabilities.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:187.
- Dorah Ursula Ramathuba, et al., Patients Perspective of Cancer Treatment And Care In Vhembe District Of Limpopo Province.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:186.
- PavlosSarafis and Maria Malliarou.Meeting Communication Needs Of Aged Patients With Cancer. A Continuous Challenge.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:185.
- Anne Kuusisto, et al. Usefulness of Nursing Documentations in Multi-professional Collaboration and Information Exchange in Finland.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:184.
- Sylvia Mcknight. The Nature of Violence: Origins and Prevention of Healthcare Violence.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:183
- ElifGozdemir and SerapSimavli. Cesarean Scar Pregnancy: Diagnosis and Treatment.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:182.
- TarjaKvist, et al.,The Impact of Nursing Leadership Training on Evidence-Based Leadership and Practice.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:181.
- Paula Mahon.The Doctorate Experience and The Importance of Reflexivity in Critical Taught.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:180.
- VasanthrieNaidoo and Sibiya MN. Experiences of Critical Care Nurses of Death and Dying in an Intensive Care Unit: A Phenomenological Study.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:179.
- Tshililo AR MCur and MangenaNetshikweta.Food Insecurity Among HIV Sero-Positive Patients.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:178.
- Sachiko Nagaya, et al.,Assessment Of Blood Pressure For Determining The Time To Perform First Postural Change In Patients After Cardiac Surgery In The Intensive Care Unit.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:177.
- Ann Gill Taylor, et. al. Randomized, Sham-controlled, Pilot Trial Using Magnetic Wrist-Hand Fitments for Symptoms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.J Clin Trials. 2014. 4: 169.
- Corinne Lee and TsuYin Wu. The Impact of Breast Cancer Educational Workshop on Knowledge and Breast Self-Examination Practice Among Korean-American Women.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:176.
- Isabelle Skinner.Nurses’ Role in Designing and UsingeHealth Systems.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:175.
- Josephine Malfitano. Healthcare Providers’ Impact on the Patient Experience: Is Anyone listening to Improve Quality and Safety.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:173.
- Michelle DellariaDoas, et al., Nursing Honor Societies: Past, Present, and Future.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:172.
- SashikanthKodali. Situational Awareness and Emergent Response Systems in the Context of Stages of Clinical Deterioration in the Hospital.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:171.
- Michael Gloth F, et al.,A Model for Implementing a Vitamin D3 Regimen in a Skilled Nursing Facility.J Gerontol Geriatric Res. 2014. 3: 160.
- ManjuChhugani and Anjali Kaushik. Neonatal Nursing- Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.J Neonatal Biol. 2014. 3:144.
- VolkhardGoeber, et. al.Does EuroSCORE Predict intensity of Postoperative Care and Rehabilitation Parameters? A Prospective Evaluation.Int J Phys Med Rehabil 2014. S5: 007.
- MulugetaAseratie, et al.,Assessment of Factors Affecting Implementation of Nursing Process Among Nurses in Selected Governmental Hospitals, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia; Cross Sectional Study.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:170.
- Alexander Alonso.Cementing Sharps Safety in the European Union: The Importance of Complying with the 2010 EU Council Directive on Sharps Injury Prevention.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:169.
- Donna M. Glynn.Nursing Clinical Instructor Needs Assessment.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:168.
- Tereza Cristina GuimaraesFelippe and DeyseConceicao Santoro.Implantation of Adult Stem Cells in Patients with Heart Disease: Clinical Practice Implications for Nurses.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:167.
- Mai Kabayama, et al.,The Role of Public Health Nurses in Japanese Long-term Care Prevention Projects in the Community.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:166.
- MulugetaMolla, et al.,Assessment of Nursing Care Experience and Associated Factors Among Adult Inpatients in Black-Lion Hospital, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia : An Institution-Based Cross-Sectional Study.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:165.
- Phyllis Montgomery, et. al.(2014)Sheltering Aboriginal Women with Mental Illness in Ontario, Canada: Being “Kicked” and Nurtured.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:164.
- Melekardahan. Body Image Perception and the Effectiveness of a Body Image Education in Pregnant Housewives.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:163.
- ShuMing Chen and HueyShyan Lin.Relationships Among Health Locus of Control, Psychosocial Status and Glycemic Control in Type 2 Diabetes Adults.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:162.
- SukhpalKaur, et. al. Knowledge and Attitude Regarding Care of Elderly Among Nursing Students: An Indian Perspective.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:161.
- Trisha Dunning AM and Alan Sinclair.Glucose Lowering Medicines and Older People with Diabetes: The Importance of Comprehensive Assessments and Pharmacovigilance.J Nurs Care. 2014.3:160.
- Alberta David Nsemo.Influence of Abandonment, Stigmatization and Social Isolation on the Coping Strategies of Women with Vesico Vaginal Fistula in AkwaIbom State, Nigeria.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:159.
- Judith Kutzleb, et. al. The Use of 4G Android Tablets for Enhanced Patient Activation of Chronic Disease Self-Management in People with Heart Failure.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:158.
- Muslim Shah.Withdrawal Life Support and Let Dying Ill Patients: Right or Wrong Decision.J Clinic Res Bioeth. 2014. 5:179.
- Laila A Al Shatti.Method Development and Validation of Assay of Chlorpromazine Hydrochloride Tablet Formulation Using Ultra Violet Visible Spectrophotometry.J Anal Bioanal Tech. 2014. 5:186.
- Elizabeth M LaRue and JaneyJubas. Nurses, How to Become ‘Valuable Persons’ Using Social Media.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:157.
- Cari Levy.Adult Foster Care: Relief for those who Despair in Nursing Homes.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:156.
- Suzanne Fredericks.Nurses and their Ongoing Engagement in Nursing Research: A Brief Commentary.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:155.
- Lisa S. Lewis, et. al.Barriers to conducting multicenter nursing research.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:154.
- Magda M. Mohsen, et al.,Lifestyle Behavior Modification of Mothers of Diabetic Children's through Application of Trans-theoretical Model of Change .J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:153.
- Ali Hamzah and Sugiyanto. Strengthening of Health Locus of Control could Increase the Independence of Post Stroke Patients in Implementing the Daily Activities at Home.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:152.
- MaricaGuevarra Estrada and Crestita Tan.Professional Ambivalence: Understanding of the Eminence of Advanced Clinical Nursing Specialization in the Philippines.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:151.
- VibekeHoslashgh et al.,Quality of Life - Exemplified through Patients Living with Atrial Fibrillation.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:150.
- Sahreen Malik Bhanji.Determinants of Child (Early) Marriages among Young Girls- A Public Health Issue.J Women's Health Care. 2014. 3: 161.
- Matthew Sorenson, et. al. Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor is Decreased in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Multiple Sclerosis.J NeurolNeurophysiol. 2013. S12:013.
- Leah Fitz Gerald and Joan Earle Hahn. Self-Reported Health Status Predicts Physical Activity in Adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities.J Nov Physiother. 2014. 4:204.
- Ann Gill Taylor, et. al.Gentle Massage Improves Disease- and Treatment-Related Symptoms in Patients with Acute Myelogenous Leukemia.J Clin Trials. 2014. 4: 161.
- NurilignAbebe, et al., The Implementation of Nursing Process and Associated Factors among Nurses Working in Debremarkos and Finoteselam Hospitals, Northwest Ethiopia, 2013.J Nurs Care 2014. 3: 149.
- DevJootun and Winnie McGarry. Reflection in Nurse Education.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3: 148.
- Anne Kuusisto, et al.,Medication-documentation-in-nursing-discharge-summaries-at-patient-discharge-from-special-care-to-primary-care.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3: 147.
- Carey S Clark. Stress, Psychoneuroimmunology and Self-care: What Every Nurse Needs to Know.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:146.
- Bradley Field Bale and Amy Lynn Doneen.A Guarantee of Arterial Wellness: New Era of Cardiovascular Medicine.J ClinExpCardiolog. 2014. 5:298.
- Felicia Schanche Hodge. American Indian Male College Students Perception and Knowledge of Human Papillomavirus (HPV).J Vaccines Vaccin. 2014. 5: 222.
- Yeh CH, et al., Application Of Auricular Therapy For Cancer-Related Pain In Nursing Care.J Pain Relief 2014. 3:139.
- Naoki Yoshinaga, et. al.Development of Nursing Guidelines for Inpatients with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder in Line with the Progress of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: A Practical Report .J Depress Anxiety. 2014. 3-153.
- Hiromi Arita.Sleep Disturbance in Elderly Patients after Cardiac Surgery during their Stay in Intensive Care Unit and Surgical Ward.J Nurs Care. 2014. 3:137.