Mir Anwar, Clinical Medical Manager, Richmond Chest Hospital, South Africa. E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for more related articles at Research & Reviews: Journal of Nursing and Health Sciences
Nursing Leadership & Management 2020 invites participants, sponsors, and exhibitors from everywhere throughout the world to Berlin, Germany. We are enchanted to welcome all of you to be present at the “7th World congress on Nursing Leadership & Management" which will be held during November 19-20, 2020 in Berlin, Germany. The arranging panel is preparing for new innovations and educational gathering program including whole addresses, symposia, workshops on an assortment of points, notice introductions and different projects for members from everywhere throughout the world. We welcome you to go along with us at the Nursing Leadership & Management 2020, where you will make certain to have an important involvement with researchers and scientists from around the world.
In 2018, spending in health care category is expected to grow by 2.6% to reach $62.2 billion. Nursing in specific are expected to see the large pool of job gains from 2017 to 2022 in USA. As latest reports indicated, that there will be a 7% increase in nursing positions by 2022. Registered nurses are highly preferred now-days in Europe. Europe has 22 universities and 100 hospitals, hospitals represent 30.54% of the total dollars spent on health.
Nursing Leadership & Management 2020 Conference will focus on educational advanced nursing research directed towards its impact on clinical practice and outcomes, through oral and poster presentations, educational workshop sessions, and influential plenary presentations. Attendees will be provided with the tools to enhance nursing Leadership & Management. It is a forum to explore issues of mutual concern as well as exchange knowledge, share evidence, ideas, and generate solutions.
Statistical surveying examiners have predicted that the delicate abilities preparing market in Europe will develop relentlessly amid the following four years and post a gigantic CAGR of over 33% by 2021.
Due to the increasing need for nurses the Middle Eastern countries try to set standards in the employment of nurses. There are 134,000 nurses in Egypt, 36,219 nurses in Saudi Arabia, 5000 nurses in Bahrain, 8750 nurses in Jordan, 6906 nurses in Palestine and 2725 nurses in Qatar.
The development of medical tourism in Asia will also help the market for skilled nursing care services. In Asia and many other parts of the world, the demand for nursing is increasing as the nurses are key members of health tearms and as health professionals are closest to the public play an important role in health promotion, diseases prevention, Treatment and care.
• National Association of Certified Professional Midwives (US)
• Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN) (US)
• American Nurses Association
• New York Nurses Association
• American Health Care Association
• Australian Nursing Federation
• International Association of Forensic Nurses
• International Society for psychiatric-Mental Nurses
• International Society of Nurses in Cancer care Nurses
• Polish Midwives Association
• Czech Confederation of Midwives
• German Midwives Association
• CMC Vellore College of Nursing, India
• Duke University School of Nursing, USA
• Yale School of Nursing, USA
• School of Nursing, University of Washington, USA
• School of Nursing, University of Michigan, USA
• University of Edinburgh Nursing School, UK
• School of Nursing Johns Hopkins University, USA
• School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Work, Australia
• University of Manchester, UK
• School of Nursing, University of Pennsylvania, USA
• University of Toronto, Canada
• Karolinska Institute, Sweden
• King's College London (KCL), UK
• University of Manchester, UK
• Southcross University, Australia
• University of Canberra, Australia
• University of Tasmania, Australia
• University of Western Sydney, Australia
• University of Wollongong, Australia
• University of Washington, USA
Nursing is the protection, promotion, and optimization of health and abilities, prevention of illness and injury, through the diagnosis and treatment of humans. Nursing Leadership Congress aims to discover advances in health practice, management and education in relation to health disparities as well as a breadth of other topics. The conference will facilitate a series of discussions about state-of the-art processes, organizational transitions, analytics, and technology innovation within the health industry and academia, regarding transformational care delivery and health management models.
• Nursing Management
• Nursing Practice
• Nursing Research
• Surgical Nursing
• Clinical Nursing
• Nutrition and health
• Critical care and Emergency Nursing
• Women health nursing
A nursing conference is an opportunity to meet others within specialty to network and to learn the latest clinical information. It is an opportunity no nurse should overlook. I’ve always embraced the opportunity to attend nursing conferences and have made a point to encourage others to attend whenever the opportunity arises. Nursing conferences allow nurses of all levels of experience to participate in an area of career and education growth that is not easily found within the structure of the workplace. Some nurses, especially those working at the bedside, may not see the significance of attending a conference. All too often the floor/ bedside nurse believes that conferences are only for management, while others may think that spending one or more days not earning a pay check may not outweigh the opportunity to clock in some additional overtime. There may be a whole host of other reasons why a nurse would prefer to remain home rather than attending a conference. Despite the plentiful excuses (the top two being cost and time), the benefits far outweigh the costs.
Leading world Doctors, registered Nurses, Professors, Research fellows and many more from leading universities, companies and medical research institutions, hospitals sharing their novel researches in the arena of Nursing, Healthcare & Medicine.
• Academy of Medical-Surgical Nurses
• Academy of Neonatal Nursing
• ACNP- American College of Nurse Practitioners
• Advanced Practice Nurses of the Ozarks
• Advanced Practice Nurses of the Permian Basin
• Advanced Practitioners for the River Region
• Air & Surface Transport Nurses Association
• Alliance for Psychosocial Nursing
• Alliance of Nurses for Healthy Environments
• Alzheimer's Association
• American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing
• American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
• American Academy of Nursing
• American Assembly for Men in Nursing
• American Assisted Living Nurses Association
• American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC)
We will publish your abstract in our respective journals
• Journal of Nursing & Care
• Advanced Practices in Nursing