Drug interactions used to Treat Acid-related Diseases: A Review
Department of Biotechnology Graphic Era University, Dehradun, India
- Corresponding Author:
- Ashima M
Graphic Era University
E-mail: [email protected]
Received Date: 10/11/2016 Revised Date: 11/11/2016 Accepted Date: 21/11/2016
Visit for more related articles at Research & Reviews: Journal of Pharmacology and Toxicological Studies
Patients with corrosive related maladies frequently need to take multiple pharmaceuticals. Treatment of Helicobacter pylori disease frequently incorporates either a histamine sort 2 (H2) - receptor opponent or a proton pump (H+, K+-ATPase)inhibitor (proton pump inhibitor), controlled in conjunction with at least one antimicrobials. Likewise, treatment for corrosive related maladies regularly requires extended treatment amid which numerous attendant medicines might be regulated for simultaneous ailments rates. Polypharmacy might be the outcome, especially in elderly patients, who are at expanded hazard for both corrosive related and numerous different illnesses. Accordingly, it is vital to understand the potential for clinically noteworthy medication sedate cooperations in this setting.
Drugs, Drug metabolism, Xenobiotics, Prostaglandin
Corrosive related maladies are multifactorial conditions that may require a blend of operators to repair harm to the gastric, duodenal, and oesophageal mucosa . Therapeutic treatment to calm manifestations, avert entanglements, and lessen repeat by and large incorporates either a histamine sort (H2) receptor rival or a proton pump (H+,K+-ATPase) inhibitor. Antimicrobial specialists, for example, metronidazole, amoxycillin, antibiotic medication, and clarithromycin are frequently endorsed correspondingly to kill Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) infection [2-4]. The treatment regimen may likewise incorporate bismuth-containing mixes as well as stomach settling agents.
The utilization of numerous prescriptions for the administration of corrosive related ailments raises the likelihood of clinically imperative drug-drug connections. The potential for such associations is expanded in patients who are taking solutions for different sicknesses. This is particularly vital in the elderly, who have a high rate of corrosive related diseases and who are regularly taking at least two medications every day for comorbid conditions. The aftereffects of one late review showed that elderly patients utilize a normal of 2-6 professionally prescribed medications and nonprescription medications. Drug-drug cooperation’s are additionally especially essential when a patient is taking at least one medicine with a tight remedial file or potentially a low harmful limit. The point of this survey is to examine potential pharmacokinetic connections of operators used to treat corrosive related sicknesses, with specific accentuation on cooperations that may bring about huge lethality and those well on the way to happen in more established patients.
Mechanisms of Drug-Drug Interactions
Pharmacokinetic associations among medications can happen in an assortment of ways. A medication's ingestion might be repressed by the coadministration of specialists that predicament to it in the stomach and by operators that adjust either gastrointestinal pH or motility.9 Drug-drug collaborations may likewise come about because of changes in circulation [5-9]. Medications may seek restricting destinations on plasma proteins, and removal communications may notably build free medication levels and hence pharmacological effects . Phase II responses (conjugation with acids) can likewise be a huge wellspring of drug-drug collaborations since physician recommended drugs or different operators can prompt or restrain the compounds required in these processes. Pharmacological obstruction with renal end by medications that influence glomerular filtration, tubular reabsorption, or tubular discharge may likewise bring about cooperations between coadministered drugs.
Drug metabolism is the metabolic breakdown of medications by living beings, for the most part through specific enzymatic frameworks. All the more for the most part, xenobiotic digestion system (from the Greek xenos "stranger" and biotic "identified with living creatures") is the arrangement of metabolic pathways that adjust the synthetic structure of xenobiotics, [11,12] which are mixes remote to a life form's typical natural chemistry, such any medication or toxic substance. These pathways are a type of biotransformation present in every real gathering of living beings, and are thought to be of antiquated starting point. These responses regularly act to detoxify noxious mixes (despite the fact that at times the intermediates in xenobiotic digestion system can themselves bring about lethal impacts). The investigation of medication digestion system is called pharmacokinetics. The liver is the primary site of medication digestion system . Despite the fact that digestion system regularly inactivates drugs, some medication metabolites are pharmacologically dynamic—once in a while much more so than the parent compound. A dormant or feebly dynamic substance that has a dynamic metabolite is known as a prodrug, particularly if intended to convey the dynamic moiety all the more adequately [14,15].
Drugs can be metabolized by oxidation, decrease, hydrolysis, hydration, conjugation, buildup, or isomerization; whatever the procedure, the objective is to make the medication simpler to discharge. The catalysts required in digestion system are available in numerous tissues however for the most part are more amassed in the liver. Sedate digestion system rates shift among patients . A few patients metabolize a medication so quickly that restoratively successful blood and tissue focuses are not came to; in others, digestion system might be slow to the point that typical dosages have dangerous impacts. Singular medication digestion system rates are affected by hereditary elements, existing together issue (especially endless liver issue and propelled heart disappointment), and medication associations (particularly those including enlistment or restraint of digestion system). Tranquilize digestion system is isolated into three stages. In stage I, compounds, for example, cytochrome P450 oxidases bring receptive or polar gatherings into xenobiotics [17-20]. These changed mixes are then conjugated to polar mixes in stage II responses. These responses are catalyzed by transferase chemicals, for example, glutathione S-transferases. At last, in stage III, the conjugated xenobiotics might be further handled, before being perceived by efflux transporters and pumped out of cells . Tranquilize digestion system frequently changes over lipophilic mixes into hydrophilic items that are all the more promptly discharged.
The right heightens a living being are introduced to can't avoid being, as it were, flighty, and may differentiate for the most part after some time [22-26]; these are huge characteristics of xenobiotic hazardous nervousness. The genuine test went up against by xenobiotic detoxification structures is that they ought to have the ability to empty the almost limitless number of xenobiotic blends from the psyche boggling mix of chemicals required in run of the mill processing framework. The course of action that has progressed to address this issue is a rich mix of physical deterrents and low-specificity enzymatic systems .
All organisms use cell membranes as hydrophobic permeability barriers to control access to their internal environment.  Polar compounds cannot diffuse across these cell membranes, and the uptake of useful molecules is mediated through transport proteins that specifically select substrates from the extracellular mixture. This selective uptake means that most hydrophilic molecules cannot enter cells, since they are not recognised by any specific transporters. In contrast, the diffusion of hydrophobic compounds across these barriers cannot be controlled, and organisms, therefore, cannot exclude lipid-soluble xenobiotics using membrane barriers.
However, the existence of a permeability barrier means that organisms were able to evolve detoxification systems that exploit the hydrophobicity common to membrane-permeable xenobiotics. These systems therefore solve the specificity problem by possessing such broad substrate specificities that they metabolise almost any non-polar compound. Useful metabolites are excluded since they are polar, and in general contain one or more charged groups .
Drugs for Acid-Related Disorders
Proton-pump inhibitors (PPIs) are a gathering of medications whose primary activity is a maintained and durable lessening of gastric corrosive creation. They are the strongest inhibitors of corrosive emission accessible [30-34]. The gathering took after and has to a great extent superseded another gathering of pharmaceuticals with comparable impacts, however an alternate method of activity, called H2-receptor enemies. These medications are among the most broadly sold medications on the planet, and are for the most part viewed as successful.
A prostaglandin is any individual from a gathering of lipid aggravates that are gotten enzymatically from unsaturated fats and have vital capacities in the creature body [35,36]. Each prostaglandin contains 20 carbon molecules, including a 5-carbon ring. They are mediators and have an assortment of solid physiological impacts, for example, managing the compression and unwinding of smooth muscle tissue. There are numerous prostaglandins with numerous impacts [37-42]. Prostaglandin E2 has impacts including decreasing gastric corrosive and expanding gastric bodily fluid, which among different impacts treat acid related disorder.
PPIs and Clopidogrel
Clopidogrel is a prodrug that must be initiated in the liver to apply its wanted antiplatelet impact. This impact is proficient in a multistep procedure that incorporates cytochrome P450 2C19, the isoenzyme most firmly associated with PPI digestion system. Some in vitro contemplates proposed that omeprazole, and maybe different PPIs, diminishes the rate of change of clopidogrel to its dynamic metabolite when utilized correspondingly [43,44]. Clopidogrel is by and large directed with headache medicine, and this blend puts a few patients at danger of upper GI discharge. PPI cotherapy is prompted for patients with identifiable hazard variables, for example, propelled age, a previous history of ulcer or dying, or accompanying NSAID or anticoagulant utilize [45,46].
Rebound Hyper Secretion
One of the outcomes of acid suppression with a PPI is hypergastrinemia, which thus causes enterochromaffin like cell hyperplasia and may, at last, prompt to parietal cell hyperplasia. Along these lines, the potential exists for expanded gastric corrosive secretory limit contrasted and that which existed before the presentation of the PPI [47-56]. This potential has prompted to worry about the likelihood of bounce back corrosive hyper secretion when halting PPIs after delayed utilize [57-61].
Antacids are utilized frequently with numerous different pharmaceuticals and the intragastric arrival of free aluminum and magnesium particles make the potential for association with other drugs [62-80]. The decrease in gastric pH coming about because of stomach settling agent organization additionally can possibly change the retention of different medicines [81-90].
Antibiotic medication has a generally low potential for interactions with different medications. All things considered , it has been appeared to discourage plasma prothrombin movement and to lessen the adequacy of oral contraceptives. The simultaneous utilization of antibiotic medication and methoxyflurane has been accounted for to bring about lethal renal poisonous quality. Coadministration of bismuth lessens the assimilation of antibiotic medication [92-102].
Avoiding drug-drug interactions and their potential consequences should also be a key factor in prescribing medications to patients with acid-related diseases. Doctors, drug specialists, and patients must be taught with respect to the potential for such connections. Blood levels of medications, especially those with limited therapeutic files and noteworthy toxicities, can likewise be checked. Such checking might be especially critical in the elderly, who are probably going to get different solutions notwithstanding those for corrosive related infections. An audit of all prescriptions being taken ought to be done at whatever point a medication is included or subtracted from the patient's regimen, and option treatments ought to be considered when medications being utilized have a high potential for communication. Watchful thoughtfulness regarding these issues will allow sheltered and compelling treatment of corrosive related sickness.
- Sayed NH et al. Phytochemical studies and urine volume of Glossostemonbruguieridesf. Consititutents. Ind J Exp Biol. 2004;42:186-189.
- Tripathi KD. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology. 5thed, Jaypee Publications, New Delhi. 2004; 526-527.
- Satoshkar RS et al. Pharmacology and Pharmacotherapeutics, Popular Prakashan, Mumbai, 19th ed, 2005;435-453.
- Kuppast IJ and Vasudev Naik P. Diuretic activity of Cardiadichotoma forester fruits. Indian J Pharm Edu Res. 2005;39:186-187.
- Lipschitz WL et al. Bioassay of diuretics. J PharmacolExpTher. 1943;79:110.
- Kokate CK et al. In: Practical Pharmacognosy, Preliminary Phytochemical Screening, 1st ed, Vallabh Prakashan, New Delhi. 1986;111.
- Chintawar SD, et al. Nootropic activity of Albizzialebbeck in mice. J Ethnopharmacol. 2002;81:299-305.
- Pratibha N et al. Anti-inflammatory activities of Aller-7, a novel polyherbal formulation for allergic rhinitis. Int J Tissue React. 2004; 26:43-51.
- Gupta RS, et al. Effect of Saponins of AlbizialebbeckBenth bark on the reproductive system of male albino rats. J Ethnopharmacol. 2005; 96:31-36.
- Kirtikar KR and Basu BD. Indian Medicinal Plants, 2nd ed, India, 1980, 937.
- Triadafilopoulos G and Sharma R. Features of symptomatic gastroesophageal reflux disease in elderly patients. Am J Gastroenterol 1997;92:2007 11.
- Chutka DS et al. Drug prescribing for elderly patients. Mayo Clin Proc 1995;70:685 93.
- Mohor GS and Solovan C. Onychodystrophy and Scarring Alopecia in Epidermolysis Bullosa Acquisita: A Case Based Review of the Literature. J Clin Case Rep. 2016;6:709.
- Wright JD et al. Measurement and analysis of unbound drug concentrations. Clin Pharmacokinet 1996;30:445 62.
- Skopec R. Integrin Inhibitor Drugs: New Therapy Against Metastasis. J Mol Biomark Diagn. 2016;7: 298.
- Hawkins F and Jimenez FE. Effect of Adherence in Osteorporosis Treatment Drugs. J Osteopor Phys Act. 2016;4:e114.
- Landefeld K et al. Hypertensive Crisis: The Causative Effects of Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs. J Clin Case Rep. 2016;6:838.
- Batisse Anne. "Sex and Drugs" in Substance-Using Men Who Have Sex with Men in France. Adv Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2016;5:209.
- Parisotto M, et al. Risk-Benefit Profile of Novel Anti-diabetic Drugs: Current Perspectives. J Pharmacovigil. 2016;4:e160.
- De Oliveira JMF. Shall We Consider DPP-4-Inhibitors as Cardiovascular Safe Drugs? Diabetes Case Rep. 2016;1:111.
- Lipner SR and Scher RK. Prognostic Factors in Onychomycosis Treatment. J Infect Dis Ther. 2015;3:202.
- Heidari AA. Gastrointestinal Study on Linear and Non-Linear Quantitative Structure (Chromatographic) Retention Relationships (QSRR) Models for Analysis 5-Aminosalicylates Nano Particles as Digestive System Nano Drugs under Synchrotron Radiations. J Gastrointest Dig Syst. 2016;6:e119.
- Li CT et al. Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation-Derived Motor Parameters and Regional Glucose Metabolism of Motor Cortex. J Neurol Neurophysiol. 2016;7:386.
- Alexander B, et al. Induction of Hypometabolism as a Novel Strategy to Minimize Ischemia Reperfusion Injury in Renal Reconstruction Surgeries. J Transplant Technol Res. 2016;6:164.
- Mehraban S and Feily A. Silymarin in Dermatology: A Brief Review. pigmentary disorders. 2014;1:125.
- Kitamura S, et al. Effect of Glucose Administration on the Metabolism during Surgery. J Diabetes Metab. 2016;7:679.
- Sarkar S et al. Current Overview of Anti-Tuberculosis Drugs: Metabolism and Toxicities. Mycobact Dis. 2016;6:209.
- Abd-El-Karem Y et al. Effect of Cyanophycin Metabolism in Recombinant Sinorhizobium (Ensifer) meliloti 1021 on the Symbiosis with Alfalfa (Medicago sativa). J Microb Biochem Technol. 2016; 8:375-381.
- Hirano SA et al. Erythema Multiforme- Like Bullous Pemphigoid Associated with Furosemide. J Clin Exp Dermatol Res. 2011;2:123.
- Durisova M. Journal: Drug Metabolism Letters. J Drug Metab Toxicol. 2016;7:e134.
- Qui Q and Liang J. Serum Uric Acid, Hemoglobin A1c, Glucose Metabolism Abnormalities and Early Stage Atherosclerosis in Chinese Adults-The Cardiometabolic Risk in Chinese (CRC) Study. J Hypertens. 2016;5: 221.
- Durisova M. Editorial: Drug Metabolism and Toxicology. J Drug Metab Toxicol. 2016;7:e131..
- Gao Y et al. The Pharmacokinetics and Metabolism of Neomangiferin, a Major Bioactive Component in Anemarrhena asphodeloides. Med chem (Los Angeles). 2016;6:385-394.
- Kisters K et al. Magnesium Metabolism, Vitamin D and Interleukins in Cardiovascular Disease. Metabolomics. 2016;6:177.
- Zhu Q et al. Genetic Study of 12 SNPs involved in 11 Folate Metabolism Genes and Neural Tube Defects in Suzhou Children. J Mol Genet Med. 2016;10:219.
- Almeman A and Khalaf H. Pharmacogenetic of Clopidogrel and Platelet Function Testing: The Clinical Impact. J Blood Disord Transfus. 2016;7:334.
- Bhat IA et al. Genetic Determinants of CYP2C19 Gene *2 and *3 Loss of Function Alleles and Response to Anti Platelet Therapy (Clopidogrel) and Cardiovascular Events. (A Study in Kashmir, North India). Biol Med (Aligarh). 2015;7:258.
- Shawaqfeh MS. Potential Role of Pharmacogenetic Testing in Clinical Care: Warfarin and Clopidogrel. Cardiol Pharmacol. 2015;4:138.
- Viviano J et al. Evolutionary Interrelationships and Insights into Molecular Mechanisms of Functional Divergence: An Analysis of Neuronal Calcium Sensor Proteins. J Phylogen Evolution Biol.2013;1:117.
- Som A. Genome-Scale Approach and the Performance of Phylogenetic Methods. J Phylogen Evolution Biol.2013;1:116.
- Pepper JW et al. Are Internal, Death-Promoting Mechanisms Ever Adaptive? J Phylogen Evolution Biol.2013;1:113.
- Holmes RS. Evolution of Mammalian KELL Blood Group Glycoproteins and Genes (KEL): Evidence for a Marsupial Origin from an Ancestral M13 Type II Endopeptidase Gene. J Phylogen Evolution Biol. 2013;1:112.
- Stehle F et al. Snap-shot of Serine Carboxypeptidase-like Acyltransferase Evolution: The Loss of Conserved Disulphide Bridge is Responsible for the Completion of Neo-functionalization. J Phylogen Evolution Biol.2013;1:115.
- McVay JD and Carstens BC. Phylogenetic Model Choice: Justifying a Species Tree or Concatenation Analysis. J Phylogen Evolution Biol.2013;1:114.
- Giuliani A et al. Amino-Acid Correlated Mutations inside a Single Protein System: A New Method for the Identification of Main Coherent Directions of Evolutive Changes. J Phylogen Evolution Biol. 2013;1:111.
- Satpathy R et al. Computational Phylogenetic Study and Data Mining Approach to Laccase Enzyme Sequences. J Phylogen Evolution Biol.2013;1:108.
- Sperber GH. The Divination of Dentitions in Evolution. J Phylogen Evolution Biol. 2013;1:109.
- Paliy O. The Golden Age of Molecular Ecology. J Phylogen Evolution Biol.
- Xiong M. New Era for Health Care and Genomics. J Phylogen Evolution Biol.2013;1:e104.
- Alnuqaydan AM et al. Calendula officinalis Extracts Protect against H2O2 Induced Chromosome Damage on HacaT Human Skin Cells. J Carcinog Mutagene. 2015;6:245.
- Alcántara Quintana LE et al. The Antioxidant Activity of Peptides Isolated from Amaranthus on Normal Human Skin in vitro and Inflammatory Cytokines Detection. J Nutr Food Sci. 2015;5:419.
- Lephart ED. Human Skin Gene Expression, Attributes of Botanicals: Angelica sinensis, a Soy Extract, Equol and its Isomers and Resveratrol. Gene Technol. 2015;4:119.
- Reszka E et al. Expression of Bitter Taste Receptors in the Human Skin In Vitro. J Clinic Res Bioeth. 2015;6:218.
- Soomro SA et al. Gas Chromatographic Determination of Amino Acids and Polyamines in Human Skin Samples using Trifluoroacetylacetone and Isobutyl Chloroformate as Derivatizing Reagents. J Chromatograph Separat Techniq. 2014;5:248.
- Browning CL et al. Titanium Dioxide Nanoparticles are not Cytotoxic or Clastogenic in Human Skin Cells. J Environ Anal Toxicol. 2014;4:239.
- Norton HL et al. Genetic evidence for the convergent evolution of light skin in Europeans and East Asians. Mol Biol Evol. 2007;24:710-722.
- McEvoy B et al. The genetic architecture of normal variation in human pigmentation: an evolutionary perspective and model. Hum Mol Genet. 2006;15:R176-R181.
- Izagirre N et al. A scan for signatures of positive selection in candidate loci for skin pigmentation in humans. Mol Biol Evol. 2006;23:1697-1706.
- Naha PC et al. Improved bioavailability of orally delivered insulin using Eudragit-L 30 D coated PLGA Microparticles. Journal of microencapsulation: 2008;25:248-256.
- Ma Z et al. Effect of human insulin and insulin aspart preparations on levels of IGF-I, IGFBPs and IGF bioactivity in patients with 1 diabeties. Biomed central. 2014;14-35.
- Niu M et al. Enhanced oral absorption of insulin-loaded liposomes containing bile salts: A mechanistic study. International Journal of Pharmaceutics. 2014;460:119-130.
- Lambadiari V et al. Short Term, Low Dose Thyroxin Treatment of Euthyroid Patients with Type 2 Diabetes improves Peripheral Blood Flow and Overall Insulin Sensitivity. J Diabetes Metab. 2016;7:677.
- Colón E et al. Autocrine/Paracrine Insulin-like Growth Factor Binding Protein-3 Acts as Pro-apoptotic Factor for Leydig cells in the Rat Testis. J Steroids Horm Sci 2016;7:174.
- Ling J et al. Activation of PAK2 by Serum Starvation Sensitizes its Response to Insulin Treatment in Adipocyte 3T3-L1 Cells. Biochem Anal Biochem. 2016;5:277.
- Moreira HP et al. HIV-Positive Inflammatory Activity Monitoring Correlated to Peripheral Insulin Resistance - Hire Study. HIV Curr Res. 2016;1:1-3.
- Lopes DN et al. Multi Insulin Sensitization with Tolerante to New Therapeutic Option: Degludec. J Diabetes Metab. 2016;7:668.
- Sankaranarayanan J et al. Safety and Clinical Outcomes of Using an Automated Order Set IV-SC Insulin Conversion in Hospitalized Patients: A Retrospective Cohort Study. RRJHCP. 2016.
- Knox VD. New Concepts in Prevention and Treatment of Diabetes 1 and 2. Transl Med. 2016;6:179.
- Ceron-Carrasco JP et al. Application of Computational Drug Discovery Techniques for Designing New Drugs against Zika Virus. Drug Des. 2016;5:e131.
- Machadoa KS and Froehnerb S. Effect of the Little Ice Age on Climate and Vegetation Recorded by n-Alkanes and Glycerol Dialkyl Glycerol Tetraether Proxies. 2016;7:331.
- Mulder CJJ et al. Drug Rediscovery: Preventing Off label Prescription and Reducing Health Care Costs: The Case of Thioguanine in the Netherlands. J Gastrointest Dig Syst. 2015;5:249.
- El-Shafei HM. Bioaccumulation of Hexavalent Chromium in Tissues of a Freshwater Fish. Biochem Anal Biochem. 2016;5:272.
- Backmund M et al. A Randomized Double-Blind Placebo Controlled Study of Methadone and Diazepam with or without Carbamazepine for Combined Opioid and Benzodiazepine Detoxification. J Clinic Toxicol. 2012;2:133.
- Shrivastava S, et al. Co-exposure Effects of Selenium and Mercury on Phaseolus vulgaris Excised Leaves Segment by Enhancing the NR, Anti-oxidative Enzyme Activity and Detoxification Mechanisms Adv Tech Biol Med. 2016;4:178.
- Hussein HZ. Activity of Pomegranate Peels and Clove Powders in Detoxification of Aflatoxin B1 and Ochratoxin A from Contaminated Poultry Diet. J Plant Pathol Microb. 2015;6:249.
- Coupland S, et al. Illicit and Prescription Opiate Dependence: The Impact of Axis II Psychiatric Comorbidity on Detoxification Outcome. J Addict Res Ther. 2014;S10:008.
- Oves M, et al. Heavy Metals: Biological Importance and Detoxification Strategies. J Bioremed Biodeg. 2016;7:334.
- Zhang Z et al. Mechanisms of Detoxification and Anti-Oxidation of Nrf2-ARE Pathway in Isonicotinic Acid Hydrazide-Induced Mouse Liver Injury. J Health Med Informat. 2016;7:221
- Martin JL, et al. Mortality Post Inpatient Alcohol Detoxification:A Descriptive Case Series. J Alcoholism Drug Depend. 2013;1:129.
- Harles S et al. Detoxification Related Genes in Gut of Coptotermes curvignathus. Entomol Ornithol Herpetol. 2014;3:117.
- Neetu et al. Importance of Drug Safety and Efficacy W.S.R to Strychnos Nux Vomica Detoxification. J Homeop Ayurv Med. 2013;2:125.
- Chikezie P. Pathophysiology of Plasmodium falciparum-Infected Erythrocytes and Thiol-Mediated Antioxidant Detoxification Systems. Malar Cont Elimination. 2015;S1:003
- El-Darier SM et al. Detoxification of Olive-mill Solid Waste and its Probable Application as Organic Fertilizer. J Biofertil Biopestici. 2015;6:154.
- Vahdati BM, et al. Demographic Profile and Substance Abuse Patterns in Women Stationed at Detoxification and Rehabilitation Centres in Tehran. J Addict Res Ther. 2016;7:262.
- Mondal K, et al. Seaweed Incorporated Diet Improves Astaxanthin Content of Shrimp Muscle Tissue. J Marine Sci Res Dev. 2015;5:161.
- Jeong Y et al. Differential Effects of CBZ-Induced Catalysis and Cytochrome Gene Expression in Three Dimensional Zebrafish Liver Cell Culture. J Environ Anal Toxicol. 2016;6:404.
- Konishi M et al. Production of new types of sophorolipids by Candida batistae. J Oleo Sci2008; 57:359-369.
- Vedaraman N and Venkatesh NM. The effect of medium composition on the production of sophorolipids and the tensiometric properties by StarmerellabombicolaMTCC 1910. Pol J ChemTechnol2010; 12:9-13.
- Shao LJ, et al. Bioactivities of sophorolipid with different structures against human esophageal cancer cells. J Surg Res 2012; 173:286-291.
- Hirata Y, et al. Novel characteristics of sophorolipids, yeast glycolipid biosurfactants, as biodegradable low-foaming surfactants. J BiosciBioeng2009; 108:142-146.
- Van BogaertINA, et al. Microbial production and application of sophorolipids. ApplMicrobiolBiot2007; 76:23-34.
- Schneider E and Clark DS. Cytochrome P450 (CYP) enzymes and the development of CYP biosensors. BiosensBioelectron2013; 39:1-13.
- Urlacher VB and Girhard. M. Cytochrome P450 monooxygenases: an update on perspectives for synthetic application. Trends Biotechnol2012; 30:26-36.Hamamoto K, et al. Cytochrome P450 2D14 (CYP2D14) Gene Deletion Variants in the Japanese Black Cattle and Characterization of their Effects on Metoclopramide Pharmacokinetics. J Veterinar Sci Techno. 2016;7:318.
- Amer SAM et al. Analysis of the Cytochrome b Gene in Some Obese and Non Obese Saudi Arabian Populations. J Forensic Res. 2016;6:318.
- Levine J et al. Proton-Pump Inhibitor Treatment in Eosinophilic Esophagitis is Associated with Decreased Eosinophil Degranulation. J Gastrointest Dig Syst. 2015;5:259.
- Brar SK. Rheology - Key to Process Control in Conventional and Advanced Wastewater Treatment Plants. Hydrol Current Res. 2012;3:e102.
- Ding WX. Autophagy in Toxicology: Defense against Xenobiotics. J Drug Metab Toxicol. 2012; 3:e108.
- Liu T, et al. Effects of Alfalfa Saponins on Cholesterol Metabolism in Broilers. J Nutr Food Sci. 2016; 6:546.
- Patel S, et al. Error in Phylogenetic Estimation for Bushes in the Tree of Life. J Phylogen Evolution Biol.2013;1:110.
- Mukherjee K andBrocchieri L. Ancient Origin of Chaperonin Gene Paralogs Involved in Ciliopathies. J Phylogen Evolution Biol.2013;1:107.