Long-Term Utilization of Hormonal Contraceptives: Leads to Danger of an Uncommon Cerebrum Tumour
Bharat institute of pharmacy, JNTUH, Hyderabad
- *Corresponding Author:
- Shalini K
Bharat institute of pharmacy, JNTUH, Hyderabad
E-mail: [email protected]
Received Date: 15/05/2015; Revised Date: 21/05/2015; Published Date: 02/06/2015
Visit for more related articles at Research & Reviews: Journal of Pharmacology and Toxicological Studies
Contraceptives, Progestogen, Progestin, Hormones
Hormonal contraception alludes to anticonception medication routines that follow up on the endocrine framework. All techniques are made out of steroid hormones, albeit in India one specific estrogen receptor modulator is showcased as a prophylactic.
Hormonal contraception alludes to anticonception medication techniques that follow up on the endocrine framework. All systems are made out of steroid hormones, albeit in India one specific estrogen receptor modulator is promoted as a preventative. The first hormonal technique the consolidated oral preventative pill—was initially showcased as a prophylactic in 1960. In the following decades numerous other conveyance techniques have been created, despite the fact that the oral and injectable systems are by a wide margin the most prominent. By and large, 18% of the world's preventative clients depend on hormonal methods. Hormonal contraception is profoundly successful: when tackled the recommended calendar, clients of steroid hormone systems experience pregnancy rates of less than 1% every year. Immaculate utilization pregnancy rates for most hormonal contraceptives are typically around the 0.3% rate or less. Currently accessible systems must be utilized by ladies; the improvement of a male hormonal prophylactic is a dynamic examination range.
Donec porta, ligula nec porta ornare, orci nibh sollicitudin lorem, quis tempor dolor purus vel leo. Integer ligula dolor, lobortis quis neque interdum, efficitur sagittis felis. Curabitur iaculis, velit eu pellentesque elementum, risus ligula auctor nibh, nec mattis tellus sapien nec libero. Nullam sodales risus non metus congue, vel pharetra libero eleifend. Nam nec augue non nulla sagittis varius eu non quam. Integer vulputate cursus purus non cursus. Donec lobortis diam lorem, a porta enim semper et. Nulla suscipit dictum ante, bibendum cursus justo. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut vulputate odio velit, quis vestibulum ipsum finibus sit amet. In quis pulvinar nibh, eu pellentesque lacus.
There are two primary sorts of hormonal preventative details: joined techniques which contain both an estrogen and a progestin, and progestogen-just strategies which contain just progesterone or one of its engineered analogs (progestins) [1-5]. Consolidated systems work by stifling ovulation and thickening cervical bodily fluid; while progestogen-just techniques lessen the recurrence of ovulation, the vast majority of them depend all the more intensely on changes in cervical bodily fluid [6-15]. The rate of certain symptoms is diverse for the distinctive definitions: for instance, leap forward draining is a great deal more regular with progestogen-just strategies [16-23]. Certain genuine inconveniences at times brought about by estrogen-containing contraceptives are not accepted to be created by progestogen-just details: profound vein thrombosis is one illustration of this [24-30].
There is a blended impact of joined hormonal contraceptives on the rates of different tumors, with the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) expressing: "It was presumed that, if the reported affiliation was causal, the overabundance hazard for bosom disease connected with commonplace examples of momentum utilization of consolidated oral contraceptives was exceptionally small [31-38]. Furthermore saying that "there is additionally decisive confirmation that these operators have a defensive impact against diseases of the ovary and endometrium": The (IARC) takes note of that "the heaviness of the proof proposes a little increment in the relative danger for bosom tumor among present and late clients" which taking after cessation then decreases more than a time of 10 years to comparative rates as ladies who never utilized them, and "The increment in danger for bosom disease connected with the utilization of consolidated oral contraceptives in more youthful ladies could be because of more regular contacts with specialists" [39-45].
Little increments are additionally seen in the rates of cervical malignancy and hepatocellular (liver) tumors. Endometrial and ovarian disease dangers are give or take split and holds on for no less than 10 years after suspension of utilization; albeit "successive oral contraceptives which were expelled from the shopper showcase in the 1970s was connected with an expanded danger for endometrial malignancy" [46-50].
Studies have by and large not demonstrated consequences for the relative dangers for colorectal, dangerous melanoma or thyroid growths [51-53]. Data on progesterone-just pills is less broad, because of littler inspecting sizes; however they don't seem to essentially build the danger of bosom cancer [54-58].
Most different types of hormonal contraception are too new for significant information to be accessible, despite the fact that dangers and advantages are accepted to be comparative for strategies which utilize the same hormones; e.g., dangers for joined hormone patches are thought to be generally equal to those for consolidated hormone pills [59-62].
Joined oral contraceptives can build the danger of specific sorts of cardiovascular sickness in ladies with a previous condition or effectively uplifted danger of cardiovascular illness [63-65]. Smoking (for ladies more than 35), metabolic conditions like diabetes, corpulence and family history of coronary illness are all danger variables which may be exacerbated by the utilization of certain hormonal contraceptives [66-70].
Component of action
The impact of hormonal specialists on the conceptive framework is complex. It is accepted that joined hormonal contraceptives work fundamentally by anticipating ovulation and thickening cervical bodily fluid. Progestogen-no one but contraceptives can likewise counteract ovulation [71-76], however depend all the more altogether on the thickening of cervical bodily fluid. Ormeloxifene does not influence ovulation, and its system of activity is not surely known [77-79].
Joined hormonal contraceptives were created to counteract ovulation by smothering the arrival of gonadotropins [80-82] . They hinder follicular improvement and avert ovulation as an essential system of action.
Progestogen negative criticism diminishes the beat recurrence of gonadotropin-discharging hormone (GnRH) discharge by the hypothalamus, which diminishes the arrival of follicle-fortifying hormone (FSH) and extraordinarily diminishes the arrival of luteinizing hormone (LH) by the foremost pituitary. Diminished levels of FSH hinder follicular improvement, keeping an increment in estradiol levels [83-88]. Progestogen negative input and the absence of estrogen positive criticism on LH discharge keep a mid-cycle LH surge. Restraint of follicular advancement and the unlucky deficiency of a LH surge anticipate ovulation . Estrogen was initially included in oral contraceptives for better cycle control (to balance out the endometrium and along these lines decrease the rate of achievement dying), but on the other hand was found to restrain follicular advancement and help avoid ovulation. Estrogen negative criticism on the foremost pituitary incredibly diminishes the arrival of FSH, which restrains follicular advancement and aides anticipate ovulation [90-95]. Another essential instrument of activity of all progestogen-containing contraceptives is hindrance of sperm infiltration through the cervix into the upper genital tract (uterus and fallopian tubes) by diminishing the measure of and expanding the thickness of the cervical mucus [96-100]. The estrogen and progestogen in joined hormonal contraceptives have different impacts on the conceptive framework, however these have not been indicated to add to their prophylactic efficacy:
Moderating tubal motility and ova transport, which may meddle with treatment. Endometrial decay and adjustment of metalloproteinase substance, which may block sperm motility and suitability, or hypothetically restrain implantation. Endometrial edema, which may influence implantation.
Deficient confirmation exists on whether changes in the endometrium could really counteract implantation. The essential systems of activity are effective to the point that the likelihood of treatment amid joined hormonal prophylactic utilization is little [101-105]. Since pregnancy happens in spite of endometrial changes when the essential components of activity fizzle, endometrial changes are unrealistic to assume a huge part, if any, in the watched viability of joined hormonal contraceptives [106-108].
The instrument of activity of progestogen-just contraceptives relies on upon the progestogen action and dose.Low dosage progestogen-just contraceptives incorporate conventional progestogen-just pills, the subdermal insert Jadelle and the intrauterine framework Mirena. These contraceptives conflictingly repress ovulation in ~50% of cycles and depend fundamentally on their progestogenic impact of thickening the cervical bodily fluid and in this way diminishing sperm suitability and entrance [109-112].
Halfway measurement progestogen-just contraceptives, for example, the progestogen-just pill Cerazette (or the subdermal insert Implanon), permit some follicular advancement yet substantially more reliably restrain ovulation in 97–99% of cycles. The same cervical bodily fluid changes happen as with low dosage progestogens [113-115].
High dosage progestogen-just contraceptives, for example, the injectables Depo-Provera and Noristerat, totally repress follicular advancement and ovulation. The same cervical bodily fluid changes happen as with low measurement and transitional measurements progestogens [116-119].
In anovulatory cycles utilizing progestogen-just contraceptives, the endometrium is flimsy and atrophic. In the event that the endometrium was additionally thin and atrophic amid an ovulatory cycle, this could hypothetically meddle with implantation of a blastocyst (incipient organism).
Ormeloxifene does not influence ovulation. It has been indicated to build the rate of blastocyst improvement and to expand the velocity at which the blastocyst is moved from the fallopian tubes into the uterus. Ormeloxifene likewise smothers multiplication and decidualization of the endometrium (the change of the endometrium in readiness for conceivable implantation of an embryo). While they are accepted to forestall implantation instead of treatment, precisely how these impacts work to anticipate pregnancy is not caught [119-122].
Taking a hormonal contraceptive for at least five years is associated with a possible increase in a young woman's risk of developing a rare tumour, glioma of the brain. This project focused on women aged 15-49 years and the findings are published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology [122-126].
Hormonal contraceptives, including oral contraceptives, contain female sex hormones and are widely used by women all over the world. While only a little is known about the causes of glioma and other brain tumours, there is some evidence that female sex hormones may increase the risk of some cancer types, although there is also evidence that contraceptive use may reduce the risk in certain age groups. "This prompted us to evaluate whether using hormonal contraceptives might influence the risk of gliomas in women of the age range who use them," says research team leader Dr David Gaist of the Odense University Hospital and University of Southern Denmark [127-132].
In this project, the researchers drew data from Denmark's national administrative and health registries, enabling them to identify all the women in Denmark who were between 15 and 49 years of age and had a first-time diagnosis of glioma between 2000 and 2009. They found 317 cases and compared each of these women with eight age-matched women who didn't have gliomas [133-137].
"It is important to keep this apparent increase in risk in context," says Dr Gaist. "In a population of women in the reproductive age, including those who use hormonal contraceptives, you would anticipate seeing 5 in 100,000 people develop a glioma annually, according to the nationwide Danish Cancer Registry [138-145]. "While we found a statistically significant association between hormonal contraceptive use and glioma risk, a risk-benefit evaluation would still favour the use of hormonal contraceptives in eligible users," says Dr Gaist, who points out that it is important to carry on evaluating long-term contraceptive use in order to help women choose the best contraception for them [145-150].
Dr Gaist also emphasizes that the findings need to be interpreted with care, as discussed in the published research paper. "Despite that, we feel our study is an important contribution and we hope that our findings will spark further research on the relationship between female hormonal agents and glioma risk," he says .
Exceptional concerns — Some ladies may take the pill in specific situations, however need close checking:
• Women with hypertension can encounter a further increment in circulatory strain and ought to be checked all the more habitually while on the pill.
• Women who take certain pharmaceutical for seizures (epilepsy) and take the pill have a marginally hig her danger of pill disappointment (pregnancy) on the grounds that the seizure drugs change the way the pill is metabolized. (See 'Medicine connections' beneath.) 
• Women with diabetes mellitus who are on the pill may require marginally higher measurements of insulin or oral diabetes drug. Ladies with diabetes and vascular entanglements from diabetes ought not to utilize the pill.
Drug collaborations — The adequacy of the pill may be lessened in ladies who take certain prescriptions. 
Anticonvulsants — Some anticonvulsants, including phenytoin (Dilantin), carbamazepine (Tegretol), barbiturates, primidone (Mysoline), topiramate (Topamax) and oxcarbazepine (Trileptal) diminish the adequacy of hormonal conception prevention strategies (pill, patch, ring). Subsequently, ladies who take these anticonvulsants are encouraged to maintain a strategic distance from hormonal anticonception medication techniques (except for depo-medroxyprogesterone acetic acid derivation [Depo-Provera]). (See 'Injectable contraception' underneath.)
Different anticonvulsants don't seem to decrease preventative adequacy, including gabapentin (Neurontin), lamotrigine (Lamictal), levetiracetam (Keppra), and tiagabine (Gabitril). Notwithstanding, there is some worry that oral contraceptives may lessen the adequacy of lamotrigine, conceivably expanding the danger of seizures. 
Anti-infection agents — Rifampin, which is now and then used to treat tuberculosis, can diminish the viability of hormonal anticonception medication. Thus, ladies who take rifampin ought not utilize any hormonal anticonception medication system (pill, patch, ring, insert, infusion). Different techniques (condom, stomach, IUD, sanitization) are suggested. Different anti-infection agents (eg, penicillin, tetracycline, cephalexin) don't influence the viability of hormonal contraception routines. Move down contraception is not required when you take the antibiotics .
The main injectable contraceptive right now accessible in the United States is warehouse medroxyprogesterone acetic acid derivation or DMPA (Depo-Provera). DMPA is infused profound into a muscle, for example, the cheek or upper arm, once like clockwork. A readiness that is given subcutaneously (under the skin) is likewise accessible .
DMPA counteracts ovulation and thickens the cervical bodily fluid, making the cervix impervious to sperm. On the off chance that the first dosage of DMPA is given amid the initial seven days of the menstrual period, it anticipates pregnancy promptly. A lady who gets her first DMPA infusion after the seventh day of her period ought to utilize a second type of contraception (eg, condoms) for seven days . DMPA is extremely successful, with a disappointment (pregnancy) rate of under one percent when the infusion is given on time.
Reactions — The most well-known symptoms of DMPA are unpredictable or delayed draining and spotting, especially amid the initial couple of months of utilization. Up to 50 percent of ladies totally quit having menstrual periods (amenorrhea) following one year of DMPA utilization. Menses by and large return inside of six months of the last DMPA infusion . DMPA is connected with weight pick up in a few ladies.
In ladies who use injectable progestins, there is no expanded danger of cardiovascular complexities or cancer. Utilization of DMPA is connected with diminished bone mineral thickness in current clients . This impact is for the most part switched after DMPA is ceased. Studies have not demonstrated an expanded danger of bone breaks in ladies who have utilized DMPA as a part of the past.
Since DMPA is long-acting, it may not be perfect for ladies who wish to end up pregnant soon after halting the medicine. Albeit most ladies have the capacity to consider inside of 10 months, fruitfulness may not return for up to 18 months after the last infusion .
There are various ladies who favor DMPA to the pill, including the individuals who:
• Have trouble recalling taking a pill consistently
• Cannot use estrogen
• Also take seizure meds, which can be less powerful with blend hormonal contraceptives.
Extra advantages of DMPA incorporate a diminished danger of uterine cancer and pelvic provocative ailment.
- Maia Jr H, Haddad C, Junior WSDS, Pinheiro N, Casoy J, et al. (2015) The Inhibitory Effects of Pinus pinaster Extract and Resveratrol on Aromatase Expression in the Eutopic Endometrium of Endometriosis Patients using Oral Contraceptives. Gynecol Obstet (Sunnyvale) 5:285.
- Strifert K (2015) The Case for Epidemiological Investigation of the Possible Link between Combined Oral Contraceptives and Autism Spectrum Disorder. Endocrinol Metab Synd 4:165.
- Gebremariam A, Addissie A (2014) Modern Contraceptive Method Mix and Factors Affecting Utilization of Modern Contraceptives among Married Women in Adigrat Town, Tigray, Northern Ethiopia. Fam Med Med Sci Res 3:139.
- Stoicescu M, Bungau S (2014) Contraceptive Pills Consumption Risk Factor of the Breast Cancer Original Case Report. Drug Des 3:118.
- Lulu K, Nigatu T, Belachew M, Kassie G, Oliveras E, et al. (2014) The Effect of Integrating Family Planning with HIV and AIDS Services on Contraceptives Uptake among HIV Positive Women. J Womenâ€™s Health Care 3:197.
- Lenjisa JL, Ulfina D, Tamme E, Kaba G, Berehe H, et al. (2014) Knowledge and Practice of Emergency Contraceptives among Students at Ambo Techniques College, Ethiopia. Reprod Syst Sex Disord 3:136.
- Helamo D, Tessema F, Doyore F (2014) Assessment of Husband-Wife Communication and Practice of Contraceptives in Angecha Woreda, Kembata Tembaro Zone, South Ethiopia: A Cross Sectional Study. Reprod Syst Sex Disord 3:134.
- Jr HM, Haddad C, Pinheiro N, Casoy J (2014) The Effect of Oral Contraceptives Combined With Pycnogenol (Pinus Pinaster) On Aromatase and VEGF Expression in the Eutopic Endometrium of Endometriosis Patients. Gynecol Obstet (Sunnyvale) 4:203.
- Stoicescu M (2013) The Risk of Hormone Anabolic Steroids and Oral Contraceptives Consumption in the Young. J Develop Drugs 2:113.
- Daniilidis A, Balaouras D, Nasioutziki M, Chitzios D, Balaouras G, Makris V, et al. (2013) Long Term Follow Up of Women Using Reversible Contraceptive Methods-Conclusions from Combining Data of 3 Different Audits. Gynecol Obstet 3:164.
- Brogan K (2013) Oral Contraceptives: Mind-Body Poison. Altern Integr Med 2:124.
- Dun EC, Luo JJ(2012) Can Migraines be Effectively Managed with Combined Oral Contraceptives? J Neurol Neurophysiol 3:e103.
- Anna Abraham, Fawaz Pullishery (2015) The Effect of Menopause on the Periodontium- A Review. J Interdiscipl Med Dent Sci 3:170.
- Bohra A, Bhateja S (2015) Carcinogenesis and Sex Hormones: A Review. Endocrinol Metab Synd 4:156.
- Chung SH, Makambi KH, Soldin OP (2014) Tobacco Smoke Exposure, C-reactive Protein and Steroid Hormones Measured by Tandem Mass Spectrometry in Healthy Women. J Steroids Horm Sci 5:147.
- Zelinkova Z, der Woude CJ (2014) Gender and Inflammatory Bowel Disease. J Clin Cell Immunol 5:245.
- Wei G, Jansen SA, Williamson S, Brown M (2014) Assay Profiles of Prostanoids and Female Sex Hormones for Studying Potential Biomarkers of Hypertension. J Hypertens 3:159.
- Urso L, Zummo L, Gammino M, Fierro B, Pavone C, et al. (2014) Antiepileptic Drugs, Sexual Functions and Serum Hormonal Profile in Males with Epilepsy. Med Surg Urol 3: 130.
- Bowen RS, Knab AM, Hamilton AT, McCall JR, Moore-Harrison TL, et al. (2012) Effects of Supraphysiological Doses of Sex Steroids on Wheel Running Activity in Mice. J Steroids Horm Sci 3:110.
- Khalifa M (2012) The Biochemical Changes of Some Female Sex Hormones in End Stage Renal Diseases (ESRD). J Nephrol Therapeut 2:e108.
- Farage MA, Miller KW, Zouboulis CC, Piérard GE, Maibach HI (2012) Gender Differences in Skin Aging and the Changing Profile of the Sex Hormones with Age. J Steroids Horm Sci 3:109.
- Kouzmenko A (2011) Sex Hormones and Gender-Specific Signal Transduction: Research Perspectives and Implications for Therapeutic Strategies. Autacoids 1:e101.
- El-Tawil AM (2011) Gender and the Pathogenesis of Gastrointestinal Diseases: The Role of Steroid Sex Hormones in the Development. J Steroids Hormon Sci 2:e101.
- R K Singh, F W Bansode, A. K. Meena (2014) Studies on Testis, Sperm Characteristics and Teratogenic aspects after Vas occlusion by a co-polymer of styrene maleic anhydride - RISUG and its reversal in rats. International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology 3.
- Abayu H, Birhanu Z, Nega A, Kidanemariam A (2015) Prevalence and Associated Factors of Unintended Pregnancy in Welkaite Woreda, Tigray and North Ethiopia Cross Sectional Study by 2012. J Preg Child Health 2:137.
- Bekele T, Gebremariam A, Tura P (2015) Factors Associated with Contraceptive Discontinuation in Agarfa District, Bale Zone, South East Ethiopia. Epidemiology (sunnyvale) 5:179.
- Tekelab T, Sufa A, Wirtu D (2015) Factors Affecting Intention to Use Long Acting and Permanent Contraceptive Methods among Married Women of Reproductive Age Groups in Western Ethiopia: A Community Based Cross Sectional Study. Fam Med Med Sci Res 4:158.
- Li X, Zhang C, Luo B, Zhu K, Li W, et al. (2015) Intrauterine Contraceptive Device Migrated in Ureter, Bladder and Peritoneal Cavity: 3 Cases Report. Gynecol Obstet (Sunnyvale) 5:269.
- Taye A, Woldie M, Sinaga M (2015) Predictors of Long Acting Reversible Contraceptive use among Married Women Visiting Health Facilities in Jimma Town. J Women’s Health Care 4:217.
- Abera H, Mokonnen M, Jara D (2014) Knowledge, Attitude, Utilization of Emergency Contraceptive and Associated Factors among Female Students of Debre Markos Higher Institutions, Northwest Ethiopia, 2014. Fam Med Med Sci Res 3:149.
- Bekele T, Gebremariam A, Tura P (2014) Contraceptive Choice and Switching Pattern among Married Women in Rural Community of South East Ethiopia. Fam Med Med Sci Res 3:133.
- Ozlem A, Faruk A, Cemil A (2014) A Spontaneous Quadruplet Pregnancy Following Oral Contraceptive Use: A Case Report. J Clin Case Rep 4:411.
- Yamamoto A, Ide S, Honzawa S, Masuyama T, Iwasaki Y, et al. (2014) The Usefulness of Low-Dose Oral Contraceptive in the Treatment of Women of Reproductive Age with Severe Motor and Intellectual Disabilities: Five Case Reports. J Nurs Care 3:197.
- Stoicescu M (2014) The Very Dangerous Risk of Using Pills for Weight Loss and Contraceptive Pills in Same Time. J Develop Drugs 3:118.
- Osaro E, Isaac IZ, Kaoje AU, John RT, Suleiman SA (2014) Assessment of Some Coagulation Parameters among Clients on Hormonal Contraceptive in a Tertiary Health Facility in Sokoto, North Western, Nigeria. J Hematol Thrombo Dis 2:139.
- Amina MD, Regmi K (2014) A Quantitative Survey on the Knowledge, Attitudes and Practices on Emergency Contraceptive Pills among Adult Female Students of a Tertiary Institution in Kaduna, Nigeria. Primary Health Care 4:148.
- Tholozan AS, Terzibachian JJ, Juniat V, Bourtembourg A, Leung F, et al. (2014) Secondary Psoas Actinomycosis: A Complication of an Intra-Uterine Contraceptive Device. J Med Diagn Meth 2: 149.
- Augustine MS, Bonny AE, Rogers LK (2014) Medroxyprogesterone Acetate and Progesterone Measurement in Human Serum: Assessments of Contraceptive Efficacy. J Anal Bioanal Tech S5:005.
- Atrio J, Graham K, Vora H, Operskalski E, Kovacs A (2013) Contraceptive use in Adolescents with Perinatally and Behaviorally Acquired Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection Seen in a Public Los Angeles County Clinic. J AIDS Clin Res 4: 244.
- Iadevaia M, Del Prete A, Cotticelli G, De Sio I, Niglio A, et al. (2013) Budd- Chiari Syndrome as a Manifestation of Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome during Oral Contraceptive Therapy: More to Think About. J Liver 2:129.
- Farghaly SA (2013) The Role of Oral Contraceptive Pills (OCPs) in Chemoprevention of Epithelial Ovarian Cancer in Women with Mutant BRCA1 and BRCA2 Genes. J Cancer Sci Ther 5:e124.
- Stocco B, Fumagalli HF, Franceschini SA, Marzocchi Machado CM, Torqueti Toloi MR (2013) The Effect of Different Contraceptive Drugs on the Lipid Profile of Brazilian Women. Pharmaceut Anal Acta 4:208.
- Opoku B (2012) Contraceptive Preferences of Post-Abortion Patients in Ghana. J Women’s Health Care 1:109.
- Junior EA, Duarte LF, Pirasol Vanunci ML, Teixeira ML (2010) Bioequivalence of Two Oral Contraceptive Drugs Containing Ethinylestradiol and Gestodene in Healthy Female Volunteers. J Bioequiv Availab 2: 125-130.
- Zhang K (2014) Epigenetic Reprogramming Induced by Environmental Estrogens. Mol Biol 3:e115. 46. Leo VD, Cappelli V, Sabatino AD, Morgante G (2014) Phyto-Oestrogens and Chaste Tree Berry: A
- New Option in the Treatment of Menopausal Disorders. J Womenâ€™s Health Care 3:182.
- Helmy SA, Emarah HA, Abd Elrazek HMA (2014) Estrogenic Effect of Soy Phytoestrogens on the Uterus of Ovariectomized Female Rats. Clin Pharmacol Biopharm S2:001.
- Barone M, Leo Di (2013) Estrogen Receptor beta in Colorectal Cancer Prevention: Do we have Conclusive Proof? J Genet Syndr Gene Ther 4: 201.
- Fonseca AP, Cardoso M, Esteves V (2013) Determination of Estrogens in Raw and Treated Wastewater by High-Performance Liquid Chromatography- Ultraviolet Detection. J Environ Anal Toxicol 4:203.
- Sahoo TP, Oikari A (2013) Use of Early Juvenile Zebrafish Danio Rerio for In-Vivo Assessment of Endocrine Modulation by Xenoestrogens. J Environ Anal Toxicol 4:202.
- Fonseca AP, Oliveira JM, Esteves V, Cardoso M (2013) Using Radioimmunoassay to Investigate the Uptake by Amphibians of Estrogens Present in WWTP´S Effluent. J Pollut Eff Cont 1:106.
- Kolukula S, Anderson RJ (2011) Phytoestrogens and their Potential Roles in Prostate Cancer Prevention and Treatment. J Cancer Sci Ther S1:002.
- Somjen D, Katzburg S, Kaye AM, Kohen F, Posner GH (2011) Age- Dependent Responsiveness of Human Female Cultured Bone Cells to Estrogenic Compounds. Endocrinol Metabol Syndrome S1:001.
- Manickum T, John W, Terry S (2011) Determination of selected steroid estrogens in treated sewage effluent in the Umsunduzi (Duzi) River water catchment area. Hydrol Current Res 2:117.
- Somjen D, Katzburg S, Tamir S, Sharon O, Hendel D, et al. (2011) Phytoestrogenic Compounds and their Synthetic Analogs, Contrary to Estradiol- 17b Stimulates Human Derived Female Cultured Bone Cells in Hyperglycemic Conditions. J Steroids Hormon Sci 2:105.
- Ping Mu, Su Deng and Xiaozhou Fan, (2015) MicroRNAs in Prostate Cancer: Small RNAs with Big Roles. J Clin Cell Immunol 2015, 6: 315
- Lorenzo Mortara, Silvia Zanellato, Barbara Bassani, Andrea Imperatori, Nicola Rotolo, et. al. (2015) Polarization of Tumor Infiltrating Leukocytes from Innate Immunity and their role in the Pro-angiogenic Phenotype in NSCLC. J Clin Cell Immunol 2015, 6: 312
- Sanam Husain M.D and Lewis Allen Hassell M.D., (2015) Microsatellite Instability (MSI) Testing in Extra-colonic Tumors. J Clin Exp Pathol 2015, 5: 221 doi: 10.4172/2161-0681.1000221
- Eric Johannesen and Van Nguyen, (2015) Malignant Mixed Mullerian Tumor with an Endometrioid Adenocarcinoma with a Component of Giant Cell Carcinoma: A Case Report and Literature Review. J Clin Exp Pathol 2014, 4: 212
- R. Rajeswari , G. Gunasekaran, (2014) Tumor Detection and Segmentation Using Watershed and Hierarchical Clustering Algorithms . IJIRCCE
- Cristina Corina Pop Radu, (2015) Pulmonary Neuroendocrine Tumor with Thyroid Gland Metastasis: Case Report. Surgery 2015, 10: 4
- AnaMaria Todosi, Ionut Huanu, Mihaela Mdlina Gavrilescu, Mihaela Moscalu, Dan Ferariu and Viorel Scripcariu, et. al. (2015) Assessment of Tumor Parameters as Factors of Aggressiveness in Colon Cancer. Surgery 2015, 10: 4
- D.Mohanapriya, (2014) Tumor cut segmentation for Blemish Cells Detection in Human Brain Based on Cellular Automata. IJIRCCE
- Casadei Gardini Andrea and Frassineti Giovanni Luca, (2015) Complete Response in Patient with Metastatic Breast Cancer Treated with Metronomic Chemotherapy. J Blood Lymph 2015, 5: 136
- Manal M. ElNaggar, Samy A. ElAssar and Abir Mohamed Ali Shata, (2015) Production of Antitumor Agents from Novel Marine Actinomycetes Isolated from Alexandria, Egypt. Single Cell Biol 2015, 4: e122
- Jeff Golini and Wendy Jones, (2015) Buffered vs. Non-Buffered Aliphatic Fatty Acids and their Anti- Proliferative Effects in Human Tumor Cell Lines. Single Cell Biol 2015, 4: 107
- Khalid Iqbal, Saima Altaf, Muhammad Aqeel, Muhammad Akram, Kent A Gifford and Saeed Ahmad Buzdar, et. al. (2015) Brain Gliomas CT-MRI Image Fusion for Accurate Delineation of Gross Tumor Volume in Three Dimensional Conformal Radiation Therapy. OMICS J Radiol 2015
- A.Mary Joycy, (2014) Brain Tumor Statistical Structure Analysis And Prediction Based On Self Organised Map.IJIRCCE
- Nithyapriya.G, Sasikumar.C, (2014) Detection and Segmentation of Brain Tumors using AdaBoost SVM. IJIRCCE
- Marcelo Wajchenberg, Michel Kanas, Delio E Martins, Luciano Miller Reis Rodrigues, Reinaldo Jesus Garcia and Eduardo Barros Puertas, et. al. (2015) Chordoma of the Cervical Spine in a Competition Athlete: Case Report and Long-term Follow Up. J Spine 2015, 4: 216
- Jason B Garrison, Chunmin Ge, Lixiao Che, Derek A Pullum, Guang Peng, et. al. (2015) Knockdown of the Inhibitor of Apoptosis BRUCE Sensitizes Resistant Breast Cancer Cells to Chemotherapeutic Agents. J Cancer Sci Ther/Vol.7.4 121-126 (2015)
- Bulent Kaya, Hasan Abuoglu, Cengiz Eris, Mehmet Kamil Yildiz, Orhan Bat, et. al. (2015) Clinical Features of the Gastric Signet Ring Cell Carcinoma Including CA 19-9, CEA and CRP Levels. J Cancer Sci Ther/Vol.7.4 127-129 (2015)
- Roland B Sennerstam and JanOlov Stromberg, (2015) Genomic Instability or One-Gene Theory for Tumor Progression: A Breast Cancer Study. J Carcinog Mutagen 2015, 6: 223
- Tang Chao, Wang Xiaowen, Li Zhiqi, Yue Qi, Yang Zixiao, et. al. (2015) A Systemic Review of Clinical Trials on Dendritic-Cells Based Vaccine Against Malignant Glioma. J Carcinog Mutagen 2015, 6: 222
- Balasubramanian C , Sudha B, (2014) Comparative Study of De-Noising, Segmentation, Feature Extraction, Classification Techniques for Medical Images. IJIRSET
- P.Sangeetha, (2014) Brain Tumor Classification Using PNN And Clustering. IJIRSET
- Nandita P. Agnihotri, Shikha Dubey, Mangla Bhide, (2014) Design and Characterization of DNA Aptamer for Breast Tumor Marker by an Advantageous Method. IJIRSET
- Dr. Sudharani Biradar, Dr. Anita Munde, Dr. Safia Shoeb, Dr. Shweta Mishra, Dr. Monica Juvekar, et. al. (2013) CALCIFYING EPITHELIAL ODONTOGENIC TUMOR - A CASE REPORT . IJIRSET
- Nida Jamil Khan, (2013) Cell Lines: An Invitro Model To Study Breast Cancer. IJIRSET
- Dhanya Sunil , Ranjitha C , Rama M , KSR Pai, (2014) Oxazepine Derivative as an Antitumor Agent and Snail1 Inhibitor against Human Colorectal Adenocarcinoma. IJIRSET
- Dr. Shweta Mishra, Dr. Anita Munde, Dr.Safia Shoeb, Dr. Sunil Sahuji, Dr. Pranali Wankhede, et. al. (2013) Erupted Complex Odontome – A case report. IJIRSET
- David J. Cote, Timothy R. Smith, (2015) Venous Thromboembolism in Brain Tumor Patients: A Review of Literature. J Hematol Thrombo Dis 2015, 3:196
- G. Visalaxi, (2014) Oral Cancer Early Detection and Stages Using Various Methods. IJIRCCE
- Heba A.ElHady and Sahar S. El Sakka, (2014) Syntheses and antitumor activity of some 1,2,4 – triazine derivatives. IJIRSET
- Vishal Paramane, Lalita Admuthe, Vinayak Sutar, (2013) BRAIN TUMOR DETECTION USING METHOD OF SEGMENTATION BASED ON SOFT COMPUTING. IJIRSET
- SivaSankari.S , Sindhu.M nbsp, Sangeetha.R nbsp, ShenbagaRajan.A, (2014) Feature Extraction of Brain Tumor Using MRI. IJIRSET
- M.C.Jobin Christ, Ramanan Subramanian, R.Thirumalvalavan, A.Vignesh, (2014) Automatic Brain Tumor Segmentation by Variational Minimax Optimization Technique. IJIRSET
- Ibrahim M. El Deen, Jehan A. Hasanen and Maha ElAshery, (2014) Synthesis and evaluation of antioxidant and antitumor activity of some heterocyclic benzocoumarin derivatives. IJIRSET
- Alan Jose, S.Ravi, M.Sambath, (2014) Brain Tumor Segmentation Using K-Means Clustering And Fuzzy C-Means Algorithms And Its Area Calculation. IJIRCCE
- S.Selvapriya, B.Saravanan, (2014) Diagnosis of Brain Tumor Using Chemical Shift Displacement Correction.IJIRCCE
- Martinelli O, Fresilli M, Alunno A, Irace FG, Belli C, et. al. (2015) Mid and Long Term Results of Carotid Body Tumors Radioguided Surgical Resection. J Anesth Clin Res 2015, 6:519
- E George Elias and Bhuvnesh K Sharma, (2015) A Role for Intralesional (Intratumoral) Therapy with Two Cytokines in the Management of Some High Risk Patients with Cutaneous Melanoma. Surgery Curr Res 2015, 5:226
- Andrzej Zyluk and Wodzimierz Majewski, (2015) Parietal Strangulation of Small Intestine in Femoral Hernia Site with Symptoms of Intestinal Obstruction in Patient with Incidentally Found Small Intestine Tumor: A Case Report. Surgery Curr Res 2015, 5: 225
- R.Rajagopal, P.Subbiah, (2014) Computer Aided Detection of Liver Tumor using SVM Classifier.IJAREEIE
- A.Sindhu, S.Meera, (2015) A Survey on Detecting Brain Tumorinmri Images Using Image Processing Techniques.IJIRCCE
- Aqhsa Q. Syed, K. Narayanan, (2014) Detection of Tumor in MRI Images Using Artificial Neural Networks.IJAREEIE
- Punithavathy Mohan, Vallikannu. AL, B.R.Shyamala Devi, B.C.Kavitha, (2013) Intelligent Based Brain Tumor Detection Using ACO. IJIRCCE
- Beibei Liu, Tiemin Sun, Zhixu Zhou and Lei Du, (2015) A Systematic Review on Antitumor Agents with 1, 3, 5-triazines. Med chem 2015, 5: 131
- Geetika Gupta, Rupinder Kaur, Arun Bansal, Munish Bansal, (2014) Analysis and Comparison of Brain Tumor Detection and Extraction Techniques from MRI Images. IJAREEIE
- Mr.M.Arun, Mr. Ashok Kumar, N.P.Ria, H.Sandhya Bhargavi, (2014) Brain Tumor Classification Using PCA & PNN. IJAREEIE
- Kifah Aljammal, MarieFranccediloise Ritz, Archana Ramadoss, Guido Sauter, JeanLouis Boulay and Luigi Mariani, et. al. (2015) Combined Expression of Nestin and SPARC Identifies In Situ Tumor Cells in Astrocytic Tumors of all Grades. J Cytol Histol 2015, 6: 313
- Dr. A.J.Patil, Dr.Prerana Jain, Ashwini Pachpande, (2014) Automatic Brain Tumor Detection Using K-Means and RFLICM. IJAREEIE
- Lasthaus Christelle, Litzler Marie, Marcellin Luc, Chenard MariePierre, MarecBerard Perrine, et. al. (2015) Molecular Reclassification in Pediatric Osteosarcomas at Surgical Resection is a Potential Helpful Prognostic Marker. J Mol Biomark Diagn 2015, 6: 229
- Bourton EC, Hussain H, Plowman PN, Harvey AJ and Parris CN, (2015) Radiosensitivity of Human Breast Cancer Cell Lines Expressing the Breast Tumor Kinase (Brk). J Cancer Sci Ther/Vol.7.3 095-101 (2015)
- Luise Maute, Johannes Wicht and Lothar Bergmann, (2015) The Dual PI3K/mTOR Inhibitor NVP-BEZ235 Enhances the Antitumoral Activity of Gemcitabine in Human Pancreatic Cancer Cell Lines. J Integr Oncol 2015, 4: 133
- Otto WJ, Hooacutewko WH, Krawczyk MS, Kroacutel MA, Wilkowojska UM, et. al. (2015) Hcc Angiogenic Propriety and Tumor Recurrence in Liver Transplant Recipients. Pharm Anal Acta 2015, 6:343
- V.M. Ramaa Priyaa, (2013) Probabilistic Neural Network for Brain Tumor Classification. IJAREEIE
- Afsar Rahbar, (2015) Promotion of Tumorigenesis and Clinical Implications of Viral Infection in Breast Cancer. J Carcinog Mutagen 2015, 6: 217
- Kimmi Verma, Aru Mehrotra, Vijayeta Pandey, Shardendu Singh, (2013) IMAGE PROCESSING TECHNIQUES FORTHE ENHANCEMENT OF BRAIN TUMOR PATTERNS. IJAREEIE
- Ms.K.Kothavari, R.Keerthana, M.Mariselvam, S.Kaveya, L.Mekala, et. al. (2013) A Hybrid approach for PNN-Based MRI Brain Tumor Classification and Patient Detail Authentication Using Separable Reversible Hiding. IJAREEIE
- Duong Thi Thuy Le, Lua Thi Minh Dang, Nhung Thi My Hoang, Huyen Thi La, Huyen Thi Minh Nguyen, et. al. (2015) Anti-Tumor Activity of Docetaxel PLGA-PEG Nanoparticles with a Novel Anti- HER2 scFv. J Nanomed Nanotechnol 2015, 6:267
- Soheil Peiman, Besharat Rahimi, Violet Zaker Esteghamati, Sara Sagharnia and Seyed Farshad Allameh, (2015) Lymphangioleiomyomatosis Complicated by Gestational Trophoblastic Tumor: An Ominous Coincident. J Pulm Respir Med 2015, 5: 248
- Pieacuterard GE, HermannsLecirc T, PieacuterardFranchimont C, Pieacuterard SL, (2015) Analytical Assessment of TNF-Antagonist Early Effects on Psoriasis: In Vivo Real-time Reflectance Confocal Microscopy and Skin Capacitance Mapping. J Med Diagn Meth
- Ahmed G Hegazi, Eman H AbdelRahman, Fayrouz AbdAllah and Amr M Abdou, (2015) Influence of Honey on Immune Status in Mice-Bearing Ehrlich Carcinoma. J Clin Cell Immunol 2015, 6: 295
- Aradhana Mohan, Aditya Upadhyay, Madan M Godbole, Eesh Bhatia and Swasti Tiwari, (2015) Wilms’ Tumor-1 (WT1) Protein in Urinary Exosomes Predicts Risk of Developing Proteinuria in Type-1 Diabetes. J Diabetes Metab 2015, 6:510
- Junpei Tochikubo, Naoyuki Matsuda, Yoshimi Ota, Tomoko Higashi, Yudai Takatani, et. al. (2015) Detection of Inflammatory Circulating Endothelial Cells Using Human Umbilical Vein Endothelial Cells Detached from Culture Dishes by Tumor Necrosis Factor-alpha as Control Cells. Cardiol Pharmacol 2014, 4:129
- Schwenke K, Agbalaka A and Litzenburger B, (2015) Tapentadol Prolonged Release as Used in Clinical Practice in Patients with Severe Chronic Tumor Pain. J Palliat Care Med 2015, 5: 211
- Guannan Zhao, Yuqi Guo, Zixuan Chen, Yinan Wang, Chuanhe Yang, et. al. (2015) miR-203 Functions as a Tumor Suppressor by Inhibiting Epithelial to Mesenchymal Transition in Ovarian Cancer. J Cancer Sci Ther/Vol.7.2 034-043 (2015)
- Martins IJ, (2015) Unhealthy Nutrigenomic Diets Accelerate NAFLD and Adiposity in Global communities. J Mol Genet Med 2014, 9: 162
- David D. Gonda, Joshua Thatcher, Wade H. Wong and Andrew D. Nguyen, (2015) Preoperative Onyx Embolization of Glomus Jugulare Tumor Complicated by Surgical Displacement of Embolic Material: Case Report. J Neurol Disord 2015, 3: 207
- Kenneth Yan, Jonathon Russell and Joseph Scharpf, (2015) Management of a Lacrimal Duct Tumor with Metastasis to the Thyroid. Thyroid Disorders Ther 2014, 4:174
- Guixin Huang, Biyang Deng, Qing Xi, Chunyao Tao and Li Ye, (2015) Surface Modification of Superparamagnetic Magnetite Nanoparticles and Its Application for Detection of Anti-CEA Using Electrochemiluminescent Immunosensor. Med chem 2014, 5: 050
- Cristian Lupascu, Raluca Neagu Movila, Delia Rusu Andriesi, AnaMaria Trofin, Mihaela Blaj, et. al. (2015) Unforeseen Pseudotumoral Colitis in Deceased Donor with Carbon Monoxide Intoxication. J Clin Toxicol 2014, 5: 231
- Dina H ElGhonemy, (2015) Microbial Amidases and their Industrial Applications: A Review. J Med Microb Diagn 2015, 4: 173
- K.Selvanayaki, Dr.P.Kalugasalam, (2013) INTELLIGENT BRAIN TUMOR TISSUE SEGMENTATION FROM MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGE (MRI) USING META HEURISTIC ALGORITHMS.JGRCS
- Stephanie Breuninger, Janina Erl, Clemens Knape, Sophie Gunther, Ivonne Regel, et. al. (2014) Quantitative Analysis of Liposomal Heat Shock Protein 70 (Hsp70) in the Blood of Tumor Patients Using a Novel LipHsp70 ELISA. J Clin Cell Immunol 2014, 5: 264
- Anna Szczerba, Krystyna Adamska, Wojciech Warchol, MirosAringsbquoaw Andrusiewicz, Ewa NowakMarkwitzand Anna Jankowska, et. al. (2015) Evaluation of CGB, GNRH1, MET and KRT19 Genes Expression Profile as a Circulating Tumor Cells Marker in Blood of Cancer Patients. J Mol Biomark Diagn 2015, S6: 004
- Carole Achard, Nicolas Boisgerault, Tiphaine Delaunay, Freacutedeacuteric Tangy, Marc Greacutegoire and JeanFranccedilois Fonteneau, et. al. (2015) Induction of Immunogenic Tumor Cell Death by Attenuated Oncolytic Measles Virus. J Clin Cell Immunol 2015, 6: 291
- K.Selvanayaki, Dr.P.Kalugasalam, (2013) INTELLIGENT BRAIN TUMOR TISSUE SEGMENTATION FROM MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGE (MRI) USING META HEURISTIC ALGORITHMS.JGRCS
- A.Rajendran, R. Dhanasekaran, (2011) A COMBINED METHOD USING FUZZY CLUSTERING AND MGGVF SNAKE MODEL FOR BRAIN TUMOR SEGMENTATION ON MRI IMAGES. JGRCS
- nbspVanessa Wilhelmi, Giuseppe Stragliotto, Cecilia SoumlderbergNaucleacuter and Natalia Landaacutezuri, (2015) Are Viral Epitopes Potential Targets for Effective Glioblastoma Immunotherapy. J Carcinog Mutagen 2015, 6: 214
- Jie Liu, Fei Sun, Hengyuan Zhang, Hao Cai, Hequan Yao, et. al. (2015) Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of Novel Furozan-Based Nitric Oxide-Releasing Derivatives of 23-Hydroxy Betulinic Acid and 3-oxo-23- hydroxybetulinic acid as Potential Anti-Tumor Agents. Med chem 2015, 5: 028
- Sudipta Roy, Atanu Saha and Prof. Samir K. Bandyopadhyay, (2011) BRAIN TUMOR SEGMENTATION AND QUANTIFICATION FROM MRI OF BRAIN. JGRCS
- Dr. Samir Kumar Bandyopadhyay, (2011) Detection of Brain Tumor-A Proposed Method. JGRCS
- Zsuzsanna Gaal, Balint Laszlo Balint, Laszlo Rejto and Eva Olah, (2015) Decreased Expression Levels of Tumor Suppressor MicroRNAs in Hairy Cell Leukemia. J Leuk 2015, 3:169
- Muhammad Usman Tariq, Saroona Haroon and Naila Kayani, (2015) Role of CD10 Immunoshistochemical Expression in Discriminating the Categories of Phylloides Tumor. J Cytol Histol 2015, 6: 292
- Hoda Sbeity and Rafic Younes, (2015) Review of Optimization Methods for Cancer Chemotherapy Treatment Planning. J Comput Sci Syst Biol 2015, 8: 074-095
- Hapon MB, Hapon MV, Persia FA, Pochettino A, Lucero GS and GamarraLuques C, et. al. (2014) Aqueous Extract of Prosopis strombulifera (LAM) BENTH Induces Cytotoxic Effects against Tumor Cell Lines without Systemic Alterations in BALB/c Mice. J Clin Toxicol 2014, 4: 222
- Ahmedou Toulba, Iraqi M, Mouhajir N, Nouh M, Diakiteacute A, et. al. (2015) The Additional Irradiation of the Tumor Bed "The Boost" in the Breast Cancer Conservative Treatment: What Techniques?. J Nucl Med Radiat Ther 2015, 6: 207
- Jamile Charkie, (2014) Psammaplin A: A Putative Adjuvant for DNA Damaging Therapies. J Cancer Sci Ther/Vol.6.12 505-509 (2014)
- Hu Huang, Wen Li, Jianbo He, Patricia Barnabie, David Shealy and Stanley A Vinores, et. al. (2014) Blockade of Tumor Necrosis Factor Alpha Prevents Complications of Diabetic Retinopathy. J Clin Exp Ophthalmol 2014, 5: 384
- Nobu Kazawa, (2015) A Tracheal Mucoepidermoid Tumor with CRTC1-MAML2 Fusion Gene in a 12- Year-Old Boy. Pediat Therapeut 2015, 5: i102
- S Abdelouahed, (2013) Telemonitoring of Three Characteristic Parameters of Acoustics Vocal Signal in Patients with Tumor or Inflammatory Chronic Dysphonia. J Health Med Informat 2014, 4: 142
- Murat Urkan, Goumlkhan Yaci, smail Hakk Oumlzerhan, Erkan Oumlztuumlrk, Aytekin Uumlnluuml, et. al. (2014) Kidney Preserving Resection of Leiomyosarcoma with Reconstruction of Left Renal Vein: Case Report. Surgery 2014, 10:3
- Tarek Aly, (2014) Management of Vertebral Malignant Tumors: Clinical and Radiographic Study. J Spine 2014, 3: 190
- nbspLeyla Djansugurova Gulnur Zhunussova, Elmira Khussainova, Olzhas Iksan, Georgiy Afonin, Dilyara Kaidarova, et. al. (2014) Screening the APC, MLH1, MSH2 and TP53 Mutations in Patients with Early Onset of Colorectal Cancer. J Carcinog Mutagen 2014, 5: 197
- ivFuminori Sonohara, Masamichi Hayashi, Mitsuhiro Hishida, Yoshikuni Inokawa, Mitsuro Kanda, et. al. (2014) STEAP4 Inactivation Correlates Poor Prognosis and might be a Possible Cause of steatotic Change in Hepatocellular Carcinoma, Detected by Triple-Combination Array Analysis. J Carcinog Mutagen 2014, 5: 201
- ,(2014) Tumor Infiltrating Lymphocytes:The Next Step in Assessing Outcome and Response to Treatment in Patients with Breast Cancer. J Carcinog Mutagen 2014, 5: 199
- Chafiki J , Hajji F, Janane A, Ghadouane M, Ameur A and Abbar M, et. al. (2014) Large Cavernous Hemangioma of the Kidney Mimicking a Renal Cancer: A Diagnostic Challenge . Med Surg Urol 2014, 3:143
- Susana Mustafa, Amnon Amit, Ari Reiss and Zeev Weiner, (2014) Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy in the Management of Extraovarian Yolk Sac Tumor: A Case Report and A Review of the Literature. J Clin Exp Pathol 2014, 4: 198
- p styletextalign justifyAnjan De, Subrata Chakraborty, Arup Mukherjee and Jayanta Chattopadhyay, (2013) In-vitro And Pharmacological Evaluation of a Formulated Transdermal Film of 5-FU on EAC induced Tumors in Mice.. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences doi:
- N Sri Sainadh, Nagarathna PKM, Vasantha Kumar C, and SC Kulkarni, (2013) Evaluation of Anti-Cancer Activity of Kigelia Africana on EAC Induced Breast Tumors. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences doi:
- Daniela Basso, (2014) Pancreatic Cancer Fostered Immunosuppression Privileges Tumor Growth and Progression. J Clin Cell Immunol 2014, 5: 278
- Ish Pandhi, Shashi Bhushan Pandhi, Sunil Alipuria Pandhi, and Sonam Ish Pandhi, (2014) Melanocytic Tumors of the Skin: A Dermatopathological Review. Medical and Health Sciences
- Jovenel Cherenfant, Francesca M. Ruggiero, Mistry Gage and Lisa Poritz, (2014) Primary Rectal Cancer from Outside the Rectum. J Gastrointest Dig Syst 4: 237
- A Bhagya Lakshmi, BVS Kartheek, T Krishna Kishore, and Ch Nirmala, (2014) Verrucous Carcinoma Oral Cavity: A Case Report. Medical and Health Sciences
- Chinnapandi Bharathiraja, Raman Sukirtha, Yael Heifetz, Shanmugam Achiraman, Muthukalingan Krishnan and Soundararajan Kamalakkannan, et. al. (2014) Nanovesicles Mediated Tumor Tolerance in Dalton's Ascites Lymphoma Mice. J Stem Cell Res Ther 2014, 4:249
- N Sri Sainadh, Nagarathna PKM, Vasantha Kumar C, and SC Kulkarni, (2013) Evaluation of Anti-Cancer Activity of Kigelia africana on EAC Induced Solid Tumors. Journal of Pharmacology and Toxicological Studies