WOMEN HEALTH AND FITNESS
Department of Soil Chemistry, International Crop Research Institute of Semi-arid Tropics (ICRISAT), Patancheru, India
- *Corresponding Author:
- Sunitha Margam
Department of Soil Chemistry
International Crop research Institute of Semi-arid Tropics (ICRISAT)
E-mail: [email protected]
Received date: 21/09/2016 Revised date: 24/09/2016 Accepted date: 30/09/2016
Visit for more related articles at Research & Reviews: Journal of Nursing and Health Sciences
You have most likely heard at this point physical movement is great for you. It helps you deal with your body weight and anticipate continuous weight pick up. This may diminish your danger of certain wellbeing issues. However with every one of the advantages of being physically dynamic, possibly you haven't very gotten around to beginning a consistent action schedule. In the event that you are experiencing difficulty turning out to be physically dynamic, you are definitely not alone. Actually, just 48 percent of U.S. grown-ups get the base suggested level of physical movement every week. What you should know is that customary physical movement may counteract coronary illness, and also bosom and colon tumors, stroke, sort 2 diabetes, and osteoporosis. All you have to begin is a decent pair of strolling shoes.
Information seeking behaviour, Internet, Women’s health, Home health care, Health care insurance, Health care management, Long term health care, Physical activity
What is a physical activity?
When a few people consider physical action, they consider playing sports or working out at an exercise center. In the event that you don't care for doing those sorts of things, then the entire thought of being physically dynamic may not claim .
However, being physically dynamic doesn't have to mean playing b-ball, doing push- ups, or running [2,3]. Exercises that require as much or more exertion as 10 minutes of energetic strolling consider solid physical movement. Case in point, on the off chance that you deal with a family and spend quite a bit of your day running here and there stairs, vacuuming floors, and pursuing little children, you might get a lot of solid physical movement at home. On the off chance that you work at a vocation that includes a great deal of strolling or lifting, you might get a lot of solid physical action at work [4-8].
One sort of physical movement is high-impact action, in which you move vast muscles in your arms, legs, and hips over and be strolling on a level surface at a lively over once more. Amid high-impact movement, you pace (around 3 to 4 miles for each hour). inhale speedier and all the more profoundly and your In the event that you're breathing expands so much that heart thumps quicker. it is hard to bear on a discussion, On the off chance that you're breathing and heart rate increment your movement is viewed as fiery inten-to a moderate degree Incredible force action is any air conditioner- considered moderate power . Put antivity that blazes more than 7 calories for every other way, direct power physical minute.
Physical activity and health problems
More and that's only the tip of the iceberg, exploration is recommending that physical action can avoid or indeed, even treat certain wellbeing issues [10-16]. Overweight and stoutness Being overweight or fat is a typical battle in the United States: Sixty-two percent of U.S. ladies more established than 20 are overweight or fat. Being overweight on the other hand corpulent builds your odds of getting numerous maladies, including: stroke malignancy of the colon, bosom, endometrium, thyroid, throat, kidney, nerve bladder, and pancreas When you're overweight or hefty, additional fat is stored in numerous spots in your body . The muscle to fat quotients that is generally riskous to your wellbeing is instinctive (VISS-ur-uhl) fat, which encompasses your stomach, digestion systems, and other inside organs. Having an excessive amount of instinctive fat increments your danger of coronary illness, diabetes, and different sicknesses. It tends to increment in ladies after menopause. The uplifting news is that turning out to be physically dynamic can help overweight postmenopausal ladies diminish the measure of instinctive, and also all out, fat.
Coronary artery disease
Physical activity can diminish your danger of coronary illness. It doesn't need to be incredible movement. Moderate physical movement for no less than 30 minutes on 5 or more days of the week can lessen your coronary illness hazard by expanding HDL (great) cholesterol bringing down circulatory strain helping you keep up your weight (in expansion to eating sound sustenances and constraining the amount you eat) enhancing the wellness of your heart In spite of the fact that your danger of getting heart disease goes up after menopause, you ought to not hold up until menopause to begin becoming dynamic. Research proposes that ladies who have high LDL (awful) cholesterol levels and other coronary illness hazard components before menopause might be more inclined to supply route issues after menopause. So the sooner you get moving, the better [18,19].
The most widely recognized sort of stroke comes about when a blood coagulation squares a vein conveying blood from the heart to the cerebrum [20-24]. Some exploration has appeared that physical movement, including lively strolling, can lower ladies' odds of having this sort of stroke. Research has additionally demonstrated that ladies who had been dormant yet got to be dynamic in center or more established age had a lower stroke hazard than the individuals who stayed dormant . So it is never past the point where it is possible to begin bringing down your danger of stroke.
Type 2 diabetes
Physical action can help individuals who have type 2 diabetes, and individuals who have pre-diabetes higher than typical glucose levels that frequently lead to type 2 diabetes. Truth be told, research recommends that way of life changes such as getting more physical action, eating a more advantageous eating regimen, and losing overabundance weight are in any event as compelling as medication treatment for deferring type 2 diabetes [26,27].
On the off chance that you as of now have type 2 diabetes, physical movement can keep your blood sugar levels at an ordinary level . One exploration study demonstrated that individuals with type 2 diabetes could bring down their blood sugar levels with either oxygen consuming exercises on the other hand quality preparing exercises. Individuals who did both exercises could lower their glucose levels significantly more.
Research proposes that physical action may lessen your danger of breast and colon growths. specialists believe that one of the ways that physical movement may lessen your disease danger is by diminishing muscle to fat ratios. Fat may bring about tumor by discharging substances, including hormones for example, estrogen and insulin, that may advance malignancy cell development. Look into additionally recommends that physical air conditioning ativity can help on the off chance that you as of now have disease [29-33].
In spite of the fact that chemotherapy or radiation treatment can make you feel excessively drained for much physical action, even some physical action may:
•Help you feel less drained, anxious and discouraged
•Help your immune system recover from chemotherapy
•If you are being treated for cancer or have recovered from an attack of cancer, be sure to talk with your doctor before starting any physical activity routine.
Research recommends that physical movement may avert osteoporosis, an illness that debilitates bones. To avert osteoporosis, you ought to do weight-bearing exercises [34,35]. These are exercises in which your body conflicts with gravity. Running, strolling, stair climbing, and moving are all weight-bearing exercises since you are holding up your body against the power of gravity. Weight lifting, or quality preparing, is another sort of weight-bearing action. Interestingly, swimming is a case of an action that is not weight bearing on the grounds that the water is holding up your body [36-42].
• Taking part in weight-bearing exercises decreases your danger of osteoporosis
• Helping you develop sound bones during your high school years
• Helping you keep up sound bones in adulthood
• Decreasing your rate of bone breakage
Does physical movement have positive consequences for the psyche?
• Depression and anxiety
• Research recommends that general physical action
• Diminishes sentiments of mellow to direct sadness and nervousness
• Enhances state of mind
• Expands sentiments of prosperity
Physical action is not a cure for depression or tension. In any case, it might help you deal with your side effects by:
• Giving you a feeling of achievement, which can support your certainty
• Helping you meet other individuals taking your mind off your issues
Likewise, physical movement may help you feel better by:
• Expanding the level of substances in the cerebrum that enhance your mind-set
• Lessening levels of anxiety hormones
Research proposes that, for a few people, physical movement can fill in and an energizer in treating major depression. Be that as it may, in the event that you are presently taking a hostile to depressant, don't quit taking it on your own [43-57]. You ought to talk about with your doctor how physical movement may fit into your general treatment arrangement before making any progressions.
As every smoker knows, stopping smoking can be difficult to do [58-69]. Consistently, numerous smokers attempt to stop however just a couple succeed. One examination study recommends that fiery physical action can offer assistance ladies quit smoking, even ladies who have been substantial smokers for a long time.
To sweeten the deal even further, energetic physical air conditioning activity can likewise help you put on less weight after you quit .
It is not known for beyond any doubt how lively physical action may help you quit smoking. One way it may help is by diminishing anxiety, which may decrease your desire to smoke.
Health specialists say that generally pregnant ladies ought to get 30 minutes or more of moderate physical movement every day [71,72].
Such movement offers numerous advantages. It can: Diminish a portion of the inconveniences of pregnancy give you more vitality and make you feel better.
Enhance your posture increment your odds of an early recovery after conveyance depression a condition that includes high circulatory strain and different issues amid pregnancy.
Physical movement amid and after pregnancy can likewise keep you from increasing an excessive amount of weight. Ladies who pick up an excess of weight amid pregnancy and try not to take it off a while later are more prone to be large 8 to 10 years after the fact [73,74].
When you are being dynamic amid pregnancy, don't drive yourself to the point of fatigue. In the event that you can't talk effectively while you're dynamic, you might be overcompensating it. Likewise, abstain from being physically dynamic amid extremely hot climate [75-86]. What's more, make sure to drink a lot of water with the goal that you don't gotten to be got dried out.
Physical movement and menopausal indications
Menopause influences each lady contrastently. Basic side effects of menopause include: hot flashes (sentiments of warmth) Inconvenience staying asleep for the entire evening inclination swings, feeling bad tempered, crying spells.
On the off chance that you have hot flashes, physical action is probably not going to lessen them [87,88].
In any case, research recommends that being physically dynamic may offer different advantages, such as:
• Enhanced rest quality
• Less sentiments of apprehension, nervousness, also, misery tips for Physical activity
• With every one of the things that you need to do every day, finding the time and motivation to get moving can challenge.
Here are a few recommendations for approaches to begin:
• In the event that you don't have 30 minutes in one stretch to set aside for moderate physical exercises, take a stab at being dynamic in three
• 10-minute time frames for the duration of the day.
Join a games group. For instance, you may work for an organization that has a baseball group that you could join.
• Join a climbing or running club.
• Use stairs rather than the lift.
• Walk or bicycle to work or to the store.
• Be physically dynamic at lunch with colaborers, family, or companions.
• Enjoy a reprieve at work to extend or take a fast walk.
• Run hitting the dance floor with your accomplice or companions.
Arrangement dynamic excursions instead of as it were driving treks.
• Wear a pedometer (a little device worn on your belt that tallies the number of steps you take). Attempt to walk 10,000 steps every day.
• While staring at the TV, utilize a stationary bike or treadmill. Another thought is to work out with hand weights [89,90].
• Invest energy in dynamic play with your kids. While you're busy, you could likewise educate your children about the wellbeing benefits of physical action [91,92]. Youngsters and youths ought to participate in at slightest a hour of moderate-force physical action on most, and incline toward capably all, days of the week.
• On the off chance that you are experiencing difficulty finding the time or inspiration to be physically dynamic, make sense of what is holding you back and afterward conceptualize with family what's more, companions about approaches to overcome these obstructions.
• Maybe the most essential tip, however, is to discover physical exercises that you appreciate. You will probably keep physically dynamic on the off chance that you are having a fabulous time.
• Women perceive that primary care is not the appropriate place to disclose depression symptoms. Increased public education about behavioral health management in primary care, as well as more robust integration is needed.
• Efforts to improve depression disclosure in primary care must also encompass systematic use of depression screening tools and implementation of targeted interventions to cultivate provider empathy.
• Disability, marital status, and race are important considerations for assessing the risk of institutional entry. Impairments that limit personal hygiene and self-care are associated with increased risk for older women.
• Translate effective physical activity interventions for greater dissemination to family caregivers.
• The effect of reduced physical activity levels on women health may be the result of a long term process, perhaps in combination with other factors. Early detection of weight status and physical performance, are important so that those in need of intervention can be targeted as early as possible.
- Alammehrjerdi Z, et al. Brief Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy for Methamphetamine Use among Methadone-Maintained Women: A MulticentreRandomised Controlled Trial. J Addict Res Ther. 2016;7:294.
- Babatunde FO. ECOWAS and Women Representation in West Africa. J Pol Sci Pub Aff. 2016;4:216.
- Motegi T, et al. The Development and Validation of a New Questionnaire to Address the Gap between the Actual and Desired States in COPD Patients. Lung Dis Treat. 2016;2:113.
- Marks R. Perceived Personal Impact and Selected Gait Features of Knee Osteoarthritis among Active Older Women with Mild-Moderate Radiographic Disease: Extent, Interrelationships and Implications. J OstArth. 2016;1:114.
- Kumar S, et al. Designing and Development of Denim Fabrics: Part 1 - Study the Effect of Fabric Parameters on the Fabric Characteristics for Women’s Wear. J Textile Sci Eng. 2016;6:265.
- Verma A and Dixit P. Knowledge and Practices of Exclusive Breastfeeding among Women in Rural Uttar Pradesh. J Neonatal Biol. 2016;5:228.
- Abdo RA, et al. Prevalence and associated Factors of Adverse Birth Outcomes among Women Attended Maternity Ward at NegestElene Mohammed Memorial General Hospital in Hosanna Town, SNNPR, Ethiopia. J Women’s Health Care. 2016; 5:324.
- Sondo K, et al. Acute Infectious Meningitis in Pregnant Women at the University Hospital Complex YalgadoOuédraogo Located In Ouagadougou in Burkina. J Infect Dis Preve Med. 2016;4:132.
- Mueller Mebes C, et al. Aspects of Isometric Contractions and Static Balance in Women with Symptomatic and Asymptomatic Joint Hypermobility. Int J Phys Med Rehabil. 2016;4:347.
- Aragão-Almeida CD, et al. Are Women Sensitive to the Acute Anxiolytic Effect of Diazepam? J Depress Anxiety. 2016;5:235.
- Odiete E, et al. Assessment of Anxiety Levels of Infertile Women and Couples Presenting for In-vitro Fertilization Procedure in Africa. GynecolObstet Sunnyvale. 2016;6:393.
- Singh B, et al. Oral Dryness in Post Menoapusal Women: Hormonal Impact. JGerontolGeriatr Res. 2016; 5:325.
- Jayaseelan R andPichandy C. Uses of Information and Communication Technology among Women during Pregnancy. J Mass Communicat Journalism. 2016;6:309.
- Maria A, et al. An Emergence of a MRAB: With Growing Necessity of Antibiotic Pharmacist in Infectious Era. Pharm Anal Acta. 2016;7:491.
- MagedAM, et al. Uterine Cavity Assessment and Endometrial Hormonal Receptors in Women with Peri and Post Menopausal Bleeding. Trends GynecolOncol. 2016;1:105.
- Iljazovic E. Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome in Perimenopausal Women: A Pilot Study-Observation Regarding Study Approach. ReprodSyst Sex Disord. 2016;5:177.
- Mitchell S, et al. Women in Control: Pioneering Diabetes Self-Management Medical Group Visits in the Virtual World. J Clin Trials. 2016;6:272.
- Gribok A. Kinetics of Post-Exercise Excess CO2 Production and Substrate Oxidation in Two Dysglycemic and Euglycemic Older Women A Case Study. Diabetes Case Rep. 2016;1:107.
- Maruotti GM and Saccone G. Improving Number of Antepartum Computerized Fetal Heart Monitoring Testing in Women with Preeclampsia with Severe Features does not Improve Maternal or Perinatal Outcome but Improve the Incidence of Caesarean Delivery. J Preg Child Health. 2016;3:265.
- Abuka T and Alemu A. Assessment of Timing of First Antenatal Care Booking and Associated Factors among Pregnant Women who attend Antenatal Care at Health Facilities in Dilla town, Gedeo Zone, Southern Nations, Nationalities and Peoples Region, Ethiopia, 2014. J Preg Child Health. 2016;3:258.
- lomon IH. Neuropathology of Zika Virus Infection. J NeuroinfectDis. 2016;7:220.
- Erivan R, Endoscopic Hip Surgery in the Treatment of External Snapping Hip for A 22 Years Old Women. Orthop Muscular Syst. 2016;5:219.
- Baran GK, Colorectal Cancer Risk Associated with Reproductive Factors among Turkish Women. ReprodSyst Sex Disord. 2016;5:174.
- Thind H, et al. Differences between Men and Women Enrolling in Smoking Cessation Programs Using Yoga as a Complementary Therapy. J Yoga PhysTher. 2016;6:245.
- Singh D. Vitamin D Status in Pregnant Women of Udaipur. Biochem Anal Biochem. 2016;5:280.
- Asif S and Alam T. Interveninig Swine Flu Epidemic. J BioequivAvailab. 2016;8:194-196.
- Okunaiya GA, et al. Knowledge, Attitude and Practice of Maternal and Child Food-Based Dietary Guidelines among Pregnant Women in Urban Slum of Lagos State. Clinics Mother Child Health. 2016;13:240.
- Ababio GK, et al. Hyperuricemia and Adverse Pregnant Outcomes in Ghanaian Women: Potential Mechanism. Biochem Anal Biochem. 2016;5:275.
- Bukhari AA, et al. The Awareness of Folic Acid Supplements among Women of Childbearing Age in King Abdulaziz University Hospital, Jeedah – Saudi Arabia. J Nurs Care. 2016;5:346.
- Romanowski MW, et al. Deep Tissue Massage and its Effect on Low Back Pain and Functional Capacity of Pregnant Women - A Case Study. J Nov Physiother. 2016;6:295.
- Naveed S, et al. Stability of a Dosage Form and Forced Degradation Studies. J BioequivAvailab. 2016; 8:191-193.
- Naveed S, et al. Health-Related Quality of Life in Patients with Asthma, Survey based Study in Karachi, Pakistan. J BioequivAvailab. 2016;8:179-184.
- Meenambika P and Sunitha. R An Observation of Soil Load Bearing Capacity by Involving Prepared Nonwoven Fabrics. J Textile Sci Eng. 2016;6:254.
- Choi J, et al. 2016 Perceptions of Korean Women with Chronic Lower Back Pain on Medical Intervention: A Narrative Approach. Int J Phys Med Rehabil 4:337.
- Meng F. Baker’s Yeast Beta-Glucan Decreases Episodes of Common Childhood Illness In 1 to 4 Year Old Children during Cold Season in China. J Nutr Food Sci. 2016;6:518.
- Zekeri AA. Food Insecurity and Coping Strategies among African American Women Living with HIV/AIDS on Antiretroviral Therapy in Rural Alabama. J AIDS Clin Res. 2016;7:582.
- Effiong JE, et al. Marital Satisfaction, Age and Alcohol Use during Pregnancy: An Empirical Study of Pregnant Women in Uyo Metropolis, Nigeria. J Preg Child Health. 2016;3:257.
- Abuloye AP, Moruff GA 2016 Climate Variability and Extreme Climate Events: Rural Women Farmers’ Perception in Southwest Nigeria. J Geogr Nat Disast 6:166.
- Bandameedi R. Recent Outbreak of Zika Virus Threat for Pregnant Women.ClinPharmacolBiopharm. 2016;5:157.
- Pasco JA et al. Low Lean Tissue Mass and Physical Performance as Markers of Sarcopenia in Older Men and Women. J GerontolGeriatr Res. 2016;5:306.
- Meng Y. An Overview of Women’s Health Issue and the Relevant Government Measures in Singapore. Occup Med Health Aff. 2016;4:233.
- Sarfaraz S, et al. Comparative Evaluation of Hypolipidemic Effects of Ethanolic Extract of Fruit of Piper chaba and Piper nigrum on Albino Rabbits. Forensic Biomechanics. 2016;7:128.
- Datta A, et al. A Qualitative Evaluation of the Impact of Palliative Care among Women Cancer Patients in Eastern India. J Palliat Care Med. 2016;6:259.
- Park K and Lee M. The APJ Receptor A445C C Mutant Carrier Improves HDL Metabolism in Korean CVD Patients. J ClinExpCardiolog. 2016;7:446.
- Selvaraj N. Performance of Entrepreneurs and Enterprise Involvement Runs by Women Self Help Groups in Madurai, Ramnad and Dindigul Districts of Tamil Nadu - A Study. J Account Mark. 2016;5:163.
- Udoka OC, et al. The Preterm Effect of Antiretroviral Drugs on Total Lymphocyte Cells and CD4 Cells in HIV-Infected Pregnant Women. J Blood DisordTransfus. 2016;7:353.
- Hollander M, et al. Women Refusing Standard Obstetric Care: Maternal Fetal Conflict or Doctor-patient Conflict? J Preg Child Health. 2016;3:251.
- Osera T, et al. Associations between Children’s Food Preferences and Food Habits towards Healthy Eating in Japanese Children. J Child AdolescBehav. 2016;4:292.
- Nørgaard SK, et al. Prepregnancy Body Mass Index and Offspring Birth Weight in Women with Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes. J Preg Child Health. 2016;3:244.
- Thorbiornson A, et al. Labor Induction in Primiparous Women and Women with an Unripe Cervix. J Preg Child Health. 2016;3:259.
- Obayashi Y, et al. The Validity and Reliability of a Scale on Postnatal Posttraumatic Stress Symptoms Related to Childbirth among Japanese Women: Evaluation of the Japanese-language Version of the Impact of Event Scale-revised. J Women’s Health Care. 2016;5:316.
- Zenebe K, et al. Prevalence of Cultural Malpractice and Associated Factors among Women Attending MCH Clinic at Debretabor Governmental Health Institutions South Gondar, Amhara Region, North West Ethiopia, 2015. GynecolObstet Sunnyvale. 2016;6:371.
- Entesab AHM, et al. How do Breast Cancer Mortality Rates Differ between Women who are Screened Annually and Biennially by Mammography?. J Gen Pract. 2016;4:244.
- Wang X, et al. Indicator Exploration for Cancers in Women with Neurofibromatosis Type 1 - A Multi-Centre Retrospective Study. J Genet Syndr Gene Ther. 2016;7:292.
- Kalubula M and Li XF. An Assessment of Utilization of Intermittent Preventive Treatment of Malaria among Pregnant Women in Lusaka Province of Zambia. Epidemiology Sunnyvale. 2016;6:236.
- duPont NC et al. Developing a Smoking Cessation Intervention for Low Income and Minority Women. J Women’s Health Care. 2016;5:309.
- Kondale M, et al. Timing of First Antenatal Care Visit and associated Factors among Pregnant Women Attending Anatal Clinics in HalabaKulito Governmental Health Institutions, 2015. J Women’s Health Care. 2016;5:308.
- Harris A, et al. Obesity-related Dietary Behaviours among Racially and Ethnically Diverse Pregnant and Postpartum Women. J Preg Child Health. 2016;3:238.
- Morris MR. Factors Associated with the Uptake of Cervical Cancer Screening Among Women of Reproductive Age in Homabay County, Kenya: A Case of Kanyadhiang Sub Location. Clinics Mother Child Health. 2016;13:232.
- Waheed K, et al. Quality of Life after Menopause in Pakistani Women. GynecolObstet Sunnyvale. 2016; 6:367.
- Laresgoiti E, et al. Depressive Symptomatology, TNF-α, and Perinatal Outcomes among HIV- Seropositive Pregnant Women. J AIDS Clin Res. 2016;7:564.
- Teshome R, et al. Comparison and Association of Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Knowledge and Attitude towards people Living with HIV/AIDS among Women Aged 15-49 in Three East African Countries: Burundi, Ethiopia and Kenya. J AIDS Clin Res. 2016;7:559.
- Naveed S, et al. UV Spectrophotometric Method for Estimation of Ofloxacin in Tablet Dosage Form and Comparative Study of its Two Brands. J BioequivAvailab. 2016;8:125-127.
- Hunter T and Weinstein M. Differing Intentions and Behaviours about the HPV Vaccine among Midwestern Undergraduate Men and Women. J Vaccines Vaccin. 2016;7:315.
- Daoud K and Gollenberg A. Correlates of Health Communication Preferences in a Multiethnic Population of Pregnant Women and Mothers of Young Children. J Health Edu Res Dev. 2016;4:168.
- Lorbergs AL and Holland A. Falling Between the Cracks: Attitudes and Perceptions toward Osteoporosis Prevention among Postmenopausal Women. J OsteoporPhys Act. 2016;4:168.
- Kanamori R, et al. Hypoglycemia in Laparoscopic Colectomy with Remifentanil Use and Preoperative Intravenous Glucose Infusion: A Prospective, Randomized, Single-Blind, Controlled Trial. J AnesthClin Res. 2016;7:608.
- Naruhashi K, et al. 2016 Transport Mechanism of Intestinal Absorption of μ Opioid Receptor Agonists and Contribution of P-Glycoprotein in Rats and Human Intestinal Epithelial Caco-2. ClinPharmacolBiopharm. 5:154.
- Nazaruk D, et al. The Determinants of Strength Training in Rural Women, Ages 20-44 Years: A Qualitative Study. J Women’s Health Care. 2016;5:312.
- Akl LD, et al. Factors Associated with Metabolic Syndrome in Middle-aged Women with and without HIV. J Metabolic Synd. 2016;5:200.
- Adekunle R and Bagchi S. Review of Cardiovascular Disease in HIVInfected Women. J AIDS Clin Res. 2016; 7:557.
- Silva Santos GBD, et al. Factors Associated with Gingival Bleeding in Puerperal Women at the Public Maternities in Salvador- BA, 2011. J Oral Hyg Health. 2016;4:193.
- Akalin A and Pinar G. Unmet Needs of Women Diagnosed with Gynecologic Cancer: An Overview of Literature. J Palliat Care Med. 2016;6:249.
- Gul S, et al. Prevalence and Preventive Measures of Prostate Cancer: A Randomized Study in Public and Private Health Care Sector. Pharm Anal Acta. 2016;7:468.
- Hossain A. Ibsen’s Treatment of Women. J Socialomics. 2016;5:153.
- Mirambo MM, et al. Cytomegalovirus, Parvovirus B19 and Rubella Co-infection among Pregnant Women Attending Antenatal Clinics in Mwanza City: The Need to be considered in Tanzanian Antenatal Care Package. Epidemiology Sunnyvale. 2016;6:230.
- Kharb S, et al. Maternal Factors Affecting Serum Leptin Levels in Preeclampsia and Normotensive Pregnant Women and Outcome of Pregnancy. J Preg Child Health. 2016;3:223.
- Anastasio H, et al. Correlation between Clinical and HistopathologicChorioamnionitis in HIV-positive Women. J Preg Child Health. 2016;2:217.
- Krummel DA, et al. Effect of Docosahexaenoic Acid Supplementation on Glucose Tolerance and Markers of Inflammation in Overweight/Obese Pregnant Women: A Double-blind, Randomized, Controlled Trial. J Preg Child Health. 2016;2:212.
- Pringle KG, et al. The GomeroiGaaynggal Cohort: A Preliminary Study of the Maternal Determinants of Pregnancy Outcomes in Indigenous Australian Women. J Preg Child Health. 2015;2:211.
- Kadam RM, et al. Rapid Versus Slow Advancement of Feeds in Preterm Babies Less than 34 Weeks in Incidence of NEC and Feed Intolerance. J Neonatal Biol. 2016;5:214.
- Kermane MM. A Psychological Study on Stress among Employed Women and Housewives and Its Management through Progressive Muscular Relaxation Technique PMRT and Mindfulness Breathing. J PsycholPsychother. 2016;6:244.
- Creswell L. Review of Literature of Women with Co-occurring Disorders through the Feminist and Black Feminist Perspective. J Addict Res Ther. 2016;7:267.
- Malavolti M, et al. Gestational Weight Gain and Changes in Body Composition in Pregnant Women with BMI ≥ 25 Kg/m2 Undergoing a Healthy Lifestyle Program Starting Early in Pregnancy. J Obes Weight Loss Ther. 2016;6:300.
- Jager W and Mallmann P. Does the Patients Age have an Influence on the Outcome of CesaCervico-Sacropexy and Vasa Vagino-Sacropexy for the Treatment of Urinary Incontinence in Women?. J GerontolGeriatr Res. 2016;5:277.
- Kataoka Y, et al. Bactericidal and Sporicidal Activities against Pathogenic Bacteria of Direct Flow Electrolyzed Water. J Food IndMicrobiol. 2015;1: 105.
- Shakeel S, et al. Pharmacy Students’ Attitude and Stigmatization of People with Schizophrenia in Pakistan. J BioequivAvailab. 2016;8:108-111.
- Anne L. Dunlop. Georgia's Medicaid Family Planning Waiver: Working Together with Title X to Enhance Access to and Use of Contraceptive and Preventive Health Services. Women health issues. 22:16-23.
- Julie Chor. Prevalence and Correlates of Having a Regular Physician among Women Presenting for Induced Abortion. Women health issues. 2016;26:517-522.
- Phyllis Hutton Raabe. An Analysis of Paid Family and Sick Leave Advocacy in Louisiana: Lessons Learned. Women health issues. 2016;26:488-495.
- Laura E. Dodge. Attitudes toward Abortion among Providers of Reproductive Health Care. Women health issues. 26:511-516.
- Amanda K. Gilmore, et al. Military Sexual Trauma and Co-occurring Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, Depressive Disorders, and Substance Use Disorders among Returning Afghanistan and Iraq Veterans. Women health issues. 2016;26:546-554.