Dr. Mayuri Rani completed her post graduation MD,Micro U C M S and GTB Hospital, Delhi
She is Currently working as a senior demonstrator university college of medical sciences and guru teg bahadur hospitalRegistered in Delhi medical council (DMC).
• 6 years of working experience in medical microbiology in a tertiary care hospital in Delhi.
• 6 years of teaching experience to MBBS students in reputed government medical college in Delhi.
• 4 research papers and case report published in Indexed Journals.
• Oral and poster presentations in national conferences.
• Workshops/Scientific programs attended on antibiotic stewardship, current clinical practices, Surveillance and Monitoring- essentialities of Infection Prevention and Control Program e.t.c.
• Many conferences attended both national and international.
Genes and Immunity,Reverse-Transcriptase , Real-Time PCR, PCR , Molecular Diagnosis, Personalized Medicine, Medicinal Biotechnology, Clinical Microbiology Research, Clinical Microbiology Reviews, Clinical Microbiology and Infection, Clinical Microbiologist, Manual of Clinical Microbiology, Clinical Microbiology Case Reports, Antimicrobial Activity, Antimicrobial Agents, Antimicrobial Suceptibility