A Spotted View of Cancer
Satish Kumar Voleti1* and Kranthi Kumar Bijili2
1Department of Biotechnology, Acharaya Nagarjuna University, Andhra Pradesh, India
2Department of Management, Osmania university, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- *Corresponding Author:
- Satish Kumar Voleti
Department of Biotechnology
Acharaya Nagurjuna University
Andhra Pradesh, India
E-mail: [email protected]
Received: 15 May 2015 Accepted: 02 June 2015
Visit for more related articles at Research & Reviews: Journal of Medical and Health Sciences
Cancer, Immunology, Tumors, adenocarcinoma, Pancreatic
Late advance in growth immunology and the advancement of malignancy immunotherapy has been genuinely surprising. A standout amongst the most sensational leaps forward has been the clinical advancement of invulnerable checkpoint inhibitors . Serial clinical trials have demonstrated their possibility and adequacy in patients with already serious propelled malignancies. Numerous progressing studies are effectively researching the potential for synergistic impacts by consolidating insusceptible checkpoint inhibitors with different operators, including other checkpoint inhibitors, cytotoxic specialists, monoclonal antibodies, little particle inhibitors, against disease immunizations, cytokines, or radiotherapy. The accomplishment of these immunomodulators has highlighted the discriminating significance of against tumor invulnerable exercises for curing cancers [2-6].
Malignancy undeveloped cells may be separated through a mixture of strategies, including stream cytometry taking into account the statement of particular cell-surface markers, for example, CD133, CD44 and ALDH. The sorting of side populaces of disease cells through Hoechst 33342 color avoidance is a substitute approach . Also, late studies have demonstrated that the circle development examine is a similarly effective technique for isolating disease undifferentiated cells from numerous essential tumors or growth cell lines. We and different labs have demonstrated that these self-reestablishing growth undifferentiated cells can be advanced under circle framing conditions. At the point when the subsequent thyrospheres are infused orthotopically into the thyroid organs of immunodeficient mice, they produce tumors that nearly take after human thyroid tumors. In past studies we utilized a bioluminescent human thyrosphere model to inspect two patient-determined ATC cell lines: THJ-11T and THJ-16T . We found that as few as 100 thyrosphere-inferred single cells were adequate to frame a tumor when orthotopically infused into immunodeficient NOD/SCIDIL2rg-/ - mice, and that tumors could be identified with live imaging as ahead of schedule as seven-days after implantation. Conversely, no less than 5×105 parental monolayer cells (a 5000-fold increment) were obliged to create a tumor in the same model. This vigorous bioluminescent human thyrosphere model builds up the tumorigenic part of human thyrospheres in advancing ATC. Besides, it accepts the malignancy undifferentiated cell model of ATC that as few as 100 thyrosphere cells are adequate to create tumors in mice [9-10].
Patients with colorectal disease with non-resectable liver metastasis were selected into an imminent stage II study that planned to think about the organization of FOLFIRI versus FOLFIRI and Oxaliplatin controlled in the hepatic artery . The FOLFIRI regimen comprised of irinotecan 160 mg m-2 IV in 90 minutes, leucovorin 200 mg m-2 IV in 90 minutes (simultaneously with leucovorin in independent sacks through y-line association) and 5-FU 2400 mg m-2 in 48 hours (with a mobile elastomeric pump), rehashed at 14 days. Oxaliplatin was directed 85 mg m-2 imbued in day 1 more than 2 hours, joined with systemic chemotherapy. Aside from the essential endpoints like movement free survival and reaction rate, we additionally viewed as assessing the specialized intricacies and security connected with the utilization of embedded port catheter systems . The study was performed from 2011 to 2013. The nearby morals advisory group of the University of Medicine and Pharmacy Iasi, Romania and Victoria Hospital Iasi, Romania affirmed the convention, and a nitty gritty composed educated assent was gotten from each patient before treatment [13-15].
Considering the requirement for creative future methodologies for treatment of disease, it appears that prescient, preventive and customized solution (PPPM), ought to be best requested treatment of malignancy, just in light of the fact that every accessible modalitie for treatment of cutting edge tumor are a long way from being attractive. Considering the way that there are no two diseases that are precisely the same and no two patients that are precisely the same, future advancement for the treatment of growth will be taking into account early treatment of the threatening procedure at the phase of negligible lingering malady, on a completely customized premise, once more, in light of the standards of PPPM [16-20].
The configuration and combination of new high-fondness G-quadruplex cooperating medications will give another sub-atomic test to growth treatment. Drugs which tie to and settle G-quadruplexes can be utilized to smother the extension of telomeres and the quality translation and interpretation of oncogenes, which will bring about senescence and apoptosis of disease cells. Other than normally happening nucleic acids G-quadruplexes, guanine-rich oligonucleotide aptamers are additionally ready to embrace various types of stable G-quadruplex adaptation and demonstrate an exceedingly particular tying fondness to their objective particles, comparable to antibodies. They have demonstrated to prompt cell passing in tumor cells and critical anticancer action in preclinical and clinical studies. Accordingly, the G-quadruplex can be focus and device in anticancer medication advancement and subsequently can be an extremely novel article for disease therapy [21-25].
Gastric tumor (GC) remains a second most regular reason for disease related demise around the world. Its rate has uniquely declined over the previous decades everywhere throughout the world. The visualization for cutting edge gastric tumor is poor when healing resection is not suitable. The early recognition of gastric disease is a standout amongst the most vital subject of oncological specialists worldwide [26-30].
Seal ring cell carcinoma (SRCC), a mucin-delivering adenocarcinoma, can begin from all organs. In any case, more than 90% of instances of human SRCC emerge from the stomach, bosom, and colon. SRCC contains around 8.7 percent of every gastric malignancy . It is accounted for to happen all the more as often as possible among ladies and youthful patients . SRCC is generally given invasion of the gastric divider diffusely. It likewise has a propensity for more broad and infiltrative development, lymph hub and far off metastasis including peritoneal spread [33,34]. It is normally delegated inadequately separated tumor.It is most generally situated in antral area. Albeit clinical conduct of SRCC is contraversial, the determination and treatment of SRCC is not the same as adenocarcinoma .
Pancreatic growth is a standout amongst the most deadly human tumors and is the fourth driving reason for tumor related passings in the United States. It is assessed that 38,460 of 45,220 individuals determined to have pancreatic growth in the United States in 2013 will kick the bucket of their infection, speaking to more or less 6% of aggregate U.S. malignancy passings. Commonly a malignancy of the elderly, just 13% of cases happen in patients more youthful than 55 years, though 69% of cases happen in those more established than 65. There is a slight inclination for men over ladies in many nations. Besides the rate of pancreatic malignancy in the United States expanded from 1999 to 2008, potentially due to the expanding commonness of weight and other obscure elements. Death rates have remained generally unchanged [36-40].
Patients with unending pancreatitis (CP) may have presentations looking like pancreatic malignancy (PaC) and are likewise high-chance for creating PaC. Reconnaissance of PaC in CP is consequently vital yet troublesome and testing. Contender for PaC reconnaissance incorporate genetic pancreatitis, tropical perpetual pancreatitis or any CP patients with clinical suspicions or the vicinity of pancreatic mass. As of now, the best potential reconnaissance apparatuses are presumably endoscopic ultrasonography with fine needle goal and positron emanation tomography [41-45].
Tumor is fundamentally an ailment of uncontrolled cell division, in this way recognizable proof of hostile to proliferative mixes and their impacts on relapse of tumor size are the primary goes for restorative revelation. For this reason murine models of tumor were produced and a few clinically critical anticancer mixes were recognized [46-50]. Separated result yields among quickly developing and moderate developing tumors drove specialists to alter the screening conventions to incorporate a mixture of cell lines and tumor types [51-53].
Pancreatic disease is an aftereffect of numerous hereditary modifications for instance actuation of the K-RAS or BRAF oncogenes, and also inactivation of the tumor-silencer qualities DPC4, CDKN2A and TP53 [54,55]. Also, downregulation of STAT3 flagging has been demonstrated to actuate apoptosis additionally to advance against apoptotic quality expression in human pancreatic growth cells [56-60]. Less every now and again changed qualities in PDAC are e. g. enhancement of the epidermal development variable receptor (EGFR), Akt2 and HER2/neu .
Besides, an expanded actuation of the PI3K/AKT-pathway has been distinguished in about a large portion of pancreatic diseases [62,63] potentially actuated by oncogenic K-RAS expression. Mammalian focus of rapamycin (mTOR), another downstream effector in the PI3K pathway, is likewise enacted in numerous PDACs and the restraint of mTOR reductions development of a few PDAC cell lines [64,65]. Furthermore, the cancellation of PTEN advances growth movement and intrusion .
Growth happens when cells get to be anomalous and separate without control or request. Like every single other organ of the body, the colon and rectum are comprised of numerous sorts of cells. Ordinarily, cells partition to deliver more cells just when the body needs them. This systematic procedure helps keep us healthy [67-70].
Cervical disease, brought about by Human Papillomavirus (HPV) is the third biggest reason for female mortality over the world with an expected 500,000 cases and 270,000 passings annually .
Disease cell lines are the model most regularly utilized as a part of growth exploration and their utilization has without a doubt improved our comprehension of malignancy science .
Compound approach that is utilized to treat tumors focuses at the tumor cells. Regardless of the fact that these tumor cells are slaughtered, there is no change to nature of tumor cells; in this way, the earth will even now create tumor cells. In any case, conventional Chinese prescription accentuates on the general framework and connects awesome significance to the position of the disease . Customary Chinese medication follows up on numerous parts of the tumor, for instance, it can change the inoculation, develop body quality, avoid tumors to drag down the body. The elements of conventional Chinese medication, including affectation of cell separation and apoptosis, and executing malignancy cells, can clearly restrain tumor cells expansion. The elements of conventional Chinese drug which can decimate the earth of cell development, cell division and cell expansion and enhance nature in the human body, can keep the exchange of disease cells. This is the most essential the ability to think in treating cancer [74-79].
Because of the by and large poor physical states of patients with fatal tumors, and the need to accomplish a moderately quick help reaction, the perfect would be to utilize a radiation methodology that is conveyed in a brief while with negligible intense harmfulness accomplishing tough palliation [80-85].
Prostate disease is the most well-known tumor in American men and as per the American Cancer Society appraises that there are around 220,800 new cases for every year bringing about around 27,540 passings a year. Around 1 man in 7 will be determined to have prostate malignancy amid his lifetime [86-90]. Prostate malignancy happens primarily in more established men yet it is the second driving reason for disease passing in American men, behind just lung tumor [91,92]. Treatment alternatives for prostate malignancy incorporate radical prostatectomy, outside pillar radiation treatment, watchful holding up or interstitial prostate insert brachytherapy either as monotherapy or consolidated with outer bar radiation treatment [93-95].
Interstitial brachytherapy procedures include the implantation of radioactive sources, for the most part as needles, seeds, or wires, specifically into the tumor and encompassing typical tissues [95-99]. This strategy is utilized for treating prostate tumors, sarcomas, bosom, some mind diseases, and progressed cervical malignancies. The situation of the radioactive hotspots for treatment can be perpetual as in prostate seed insert brachytherapy or transitory as in the treatment of vaginal or cervical malignancies .
- Ito A et al. Cancer Neoantigens: A Promising Source of Immunogens for Cancer Immunotherapy. J Clin Cell Immunol. 2015;6:322.
- Navas-Carrillo D et al. Novel Findings in Familial Nonmedullary Thyroid Cancer Genetics. Thyroid Disorders Ther. 2015;4:119.
- Henare K et al. The Potential of STING Agonists for Re-Polarizing Macrophages as an Approach to Cancer Therapy. J Clin Cell Immunol. 2015;6:325.
- Clarke CA et al. The Enigmatic Charcot-Leyden Crystal Protein . J Clin Cell Immunol. 2015; 6:323.
- Hamatani K et al. Thyroid Cancer: Molecular Characteristics of Radiation-Associated Papillary Thyroid Cancer, with a Special Reference to of Atomic Radiation Exposure. Thyroid Disorders Ther. 2015;4:183.
- Hernando VU et al. Thyroid Cancer â€“ South American Experience. Thyroid Disorders Ther. 2015;4:182.
- Reeb NA et al. Microarray Analysis Identifies a Unique Molecular Signature of Human Thyroid Cancer Stem Cells. Thyroid Disorders Ther. 2015;4:179.
- Nakova VV et al. Influence of the Subclinical Hypothyroidism on the Left Ventricular Systolic and Diastolic Function . Thyroid Disorders Ther. 2015; 4:177.
- Khan ZF et al. Family History Correlates with More Aggressive Variants of Papillary Thyroid Cancer. Thyroid Disorders Ther. 2015;4:175.
- Said AF et al. Prognostic Value of CYFRA 21-1 and Carcinoembryonic Antigen in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer. J Clin Cell Immunol. 2015;6:316.
- Volovat SR et al.Early and Late Complications after Hepatic Arterial â€œPort-a-Cathâ€? Implantation in the Treatment of Hepatic Metastasis from Colorectal Cancer..Journal of Surgery [Jurnalul de chirurgie]. 2015;10:277-281.
- Todosi A et al.Assessment of Tumor Parameters as Factors of Aggressiveness in Colon Cancer.Journal of Surgery [Jurnalul de chirurgie]. 2015;10:271-275.
- Palaghia M et al.Metastatic Colorectal Cancer: Review of Diagnosis and Treatment Options.Journal of Surgery [Jurnalul de chirurgie]. 2015;10:249-256.
- Olmos J et al. Apoptosis Comparison Effects Between Synthetic and Natural Β-Carotene fromDunaliella salinaon MDA-MB-231 Brest Cancer Cells. J Microb Biochem Technol. 2015;7:051-056.
- Slavin S et al. Towards Possible Cure of Cancer by Immunotherapy of Minimal Residual Disease. J Blood Lymph. 2015;5:137.
- Andrea CG et al. Complete Response in Patient with Metastatic Breast Cancer Treated with Metronomic Chemotherapy. J Blood Lymph. 2015;5:136.
- Weiming Xu et al. Targeting Membrane-Bound GRP78 Protein (Arrow) on the GFP-labelled Breast Cancer Cell Surface (Green) by the Quantum Dot-Conjugated Anti-GRP78 ScFv Antibody (Red). Single Cell Biol. 2015;4:i101.
- Zhao X et al. Anti-Cancer Drug Screening Based on a Adipose-Derived Stem Cell/Hepatocyte 3D Printing Technique. J Stem Cell Res Ther. 2015;5:273.
- Chhabra A et al. Cancer Immunotherapy: Targeting Checkpoint Blockade. Adv Genet Eng. 2015;3:118.
- Gajbhiye KR et al. Targeted Brain Delivery of Bioactive Molecules Using Nanocarriers. J Bioequiv Availab. 2015;7:112-122.
- Agrawal P et al. Recent Advances in Anticancer Drugs Development: G-Quadruplex as New Drug Target. J Pharmacovigilance. 2015;3:e134.
- Ahmad A et al. Nanosomal Paclitaxel Lipid Suspension Demonstrates Higher Response Rates Compared to Paclitaxel in Patients with Metastatic Breast Cancer. J Cancer Sci Ther. 2015;7:116-120.
- Garrison JB et al. Knockdown of the Inhibitor of Apoptosis BRUCE Sensitizes Resistant Breast Cancer Cells to Chemotherapeutic Agents. J Cancer Sci Ther. 2015;7:121-126.
- Adamowicz K et al. Combining Systemic Therapies with Radiation in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer. J Cancer Sci Ther. 2015;7:102-110.
- Kaya B et al. Clinical Features of the Gastric Signet Ring Cell Carcinoma Including CA 19-9, CEA and CRP Levels. J Cancer Sci Ther. 2015;7:127-129.
- Egidi MG et al. Characterization of Kallireins and microRNAs in Urine Sediment for the Discrimination of Prostate Cancer from Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia. J Cancer Sci Ther. 2015;7:130-136.
- Shirakami Y et al. Dietary Phytochemicals as Cancer Preventive Agents: Efficacy and Mechanisms. J Bioanal Biomed. 2015;7:040-049.
- Jones B et al. A Comparison of Incremental Costs of Breast Cancer Clinical Trials to Standard of Care. J Clin Trials. 2015;5:216.
- Bantum EOC et al. Cancer Clinical Trials in Hawai‘i: Who’s Being Represented. J Clin Trials. 2015;5:213.
- Bond RT et al. Incidental Growth Hormone Producing Pituitary Adenoma in a Case of Recurrent Nodular Goiter and Thyroid Carcinoma. J Clin Trials. 2015;5:212.
- Maria Lavdaniti et al. Quality of Life in Cancer Patients- A Nursing Perspective . J Nurs Care. 2015;4:e126.
- Liu F et al. Nursing Care for Esophageal Cancer Patients Receiving Radiation Therapy in China: A Review of The Published Literature. J Nurs Care. 2015;4:243.
- Sennerstam RB et al. Genomic Instability or One-Gene Theory for Tumor Progression: A Breast Cancer Study. J Carcinogene Mutagene. 2015;6:223.
- Sharma P et al. Contemporary Management of Non-Appendicular Mucinous and Signet Cell Colorectal Cancer in Community Setting. Surgery Curr Res. 2015;5:228.
- Aruch DB et al. Fatal Hematologic Alphabet Soup: A Complicated Case with Overlapping Features of TTP, AIHA, and HLH. J Hematol Thrombo Dis. 2015;3:202.
- Malhotra L et al. The Pathogenesis, Diagnosis, and Management of Pancreatic Cancer. J Gastrointest Dig Syst. 2015;5:278.
- Alzahrani N et al. Synchronous Liver Resection with Cytoreductive Surgery for the Treatment of Liver and Peritoneal Metastases from Colon Cancer: Results from an Australian Centre. J Gastrointest Dig Syst. 2015;5:264.
- Liang J et al. Standards for Local Recurrence Rates in Both Open and Laparoscopic Rectal Cancer Surgery. J Gastrointest Dig Syst. 2015;5:260.
- Chandra p et al. Electrochemical Nanobiosensors for Cancer Diagnosis . J Anal Bioanal Tech. 2015;6:e119.
- Hamid GA et al. Triple-Negative Breast Cancer; Future Treatment in Limited Resource Centers. J Develop Drugs. 2015;4:e141.
- Sushma B et al. Recent Developments in Cancer. J Develop Drugs. 2015;4:R001.
- Barakat K et al. Immune Checkpoints: The Search for a Single Antiviral- Anticancer Magic Bullet. J Pharma Care Health Sys. 2015;2:e125.
- Barakat K et al. Immune Checkpoints Inhibitors: A Single Antiviral and Anticancer Magic Bullet. J Pharma Care Health Sys. 2015;2:e127.
- Rasheed R et al. Radio-Synthesis, and In-vivo Skeletal Localization of 177 Lu- zoledronic Acid as Novel Bone Seeking Therapeutic Radiopharmaceutical. J Anesth Clin Res. 2015;6:516.
- Ibrahim Ahmed AA et al. Ketofol for Procedural Sedation and Analgesia in Children with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. J Anesth Clin Res. 2015;6:515.
- Ravindranathan P et al. Targeting Protein Interactions: A Novel Therapeutic Strategy against Prostate Cancer. J Blood Lymph. 2016;5:e119.
- Maraveyas A et al. Thromboprophylaxis in Pancreatic Cancer: Why isnâ€™t Prime Time Here Compared to Multiple Myeloma?. Pancreat Disord Ther. 2015;5:e137.
- Pongprasobchai S et al. Surveillance of Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma in Chronic Pancreatitis: An Ongoing Challenge. Pancreat Disord Ther. 2015;5:149.
- Kumar S et al. Drug Targets for Cancer Treatment: An Overview. Med chem. 2015;5:115-123.
- Zang G et al. Preventing Breast Cancer Growth by Cationic Cecropin B. Biol Syst. 2013;2:112.
- Karla EBA et al. Autologous Transplant in Lymphoma: Experience in a Limited Resource Mexican Reference Center . J Blood Disorders Transf. 2015;6:266.
- C Ukaegbu O et al. Concurrent B-cell Follicular and Refractory CD30+ Large Cell Transformation of Mycosis Fungoides Responsive to Rituximab and Brentuximab Vedotin. J Blood Disorders Transf. 2015;6:259.
- Yoshioka H et al. Usefulness of Evaluation of Nuclear Color by Visible-Microscopic Spectroscopy for Objective Differentiation between Non-Cancer and Cancer Cells Prepared Using Liquid-Based Cytology. J Cytol Histol. 2015;6:308.
- Ciurea SO et al. Should a More Personalized Approach be applied to Hematopoietic Stem-Cell Transplantation? . J Stem Cell Res Ther. 2015;5:272.
- Bourton EC et al. Radiosensitivity of Human Breast Cancer Cell Lines Expressing the Breast Tumor Kinase . J Cancer Sci Ther. 2015;7:095-101.
- Hoffman-Ruddy B et al. The Contagious Head and Neck Cancer: The Role of Human Papillomavirus HPV. J Women’s Health Care. 2015;4:226.
- Narayanan NK et al. Potential Role of Natural Dietary Compounds in the Modulation of Metabolomic Fingerprints of Cancer. Metabolomics. 2014;5:e131.
- Maute L et al. The Dual PI3K/mTOR Inhibitor NVPBEZ235 Enhances the Antitumoral Activity of Gemcitabine in Human Pancreatic Cancer Cell Lines. J Integr Oncol. 2015;4:133.
- Muelbert M et al. Fruit and Vegetable Consumption in Patients with Gastrointestinal Cancer. J Nutr Food Sci. 2015;5:356.
- McCarty M et al. Low-Glycotoxin Diets and Spirulina may have Potential for Slowing the Growth and Spread of Rage-expressing Cancers. J Integr Oncol. 2015;4:129.
- Sahoo A et al. E3 Ligases in T Helper 2-mediated Pathogenesis. Immunome Res. 2014;11:086.
- Broadway-Duren JB et al. A Systematic Review of the Literature on Sarcoidosis: Early Recognition and Diagnosis. Immunome Res. 2015;11:084.
- Allam AR et al. Computational Analysis of Mutations in Colon Cancer Genes Reveals a Possible Role of Micro Satellite in Mutagenesis. J Proteomics Bioinform S. 2008;1: S041-S045.
- Appa RA et al. Study of Microsatellites Role in BRCA2 Gene Causing Pancreatic Cancer and Breast Cancer. J Proteomics Bioinform S. 2008;1:038-040.
- Nasir Uddin M et al. Alternative Vaccine Strategies for Cervical Cancer. J Develop Drugs. 2015;4:e139.
- Shimodaira S et al. Smoking Influences the Yield of Dendritic Cells for Cancer Immunotherapy. Pharmaceut Reg Affairs. 2015;4:133.
- Kuhn E et al. Current Preclinical Models of Ovarian Cancer. J Carcinog Mutagen. 2015;6:220.
- Ahangari G et al. Significant Association between Catechol Amine OMethyl Transferase . J Carcinog Mutagen. 2015;6:219.
- Rahbar A et al. Promotion of Tumorigenesis and Clinical Implications of Viral Infection in Breast Cancer. J Carcinog Mutagen. 2015;6:217.
- Toraldo DM et al. Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome . J Sleep Disord Ther. 2015;4:I104.
- Amit Kumar Tyagi and Sahdeo Prasad et al. Targeting P53 Pathway by Curcumin for Cancer Prevention and Treatment. Cell Dev Biol. 2015;4:e131.
- Ajayi AA et al. Modification of Cell Wall Degrading Enzymes from Soursop . Med Aromat Plants. 2015;4:178.
- Guo L et al. The Role of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Anticancer Therapy. Med Aromat Plants. 2015;4:e156.
- Chiang EC et al. Selenium Form-Dependent Anti-Carcinogenesis: Preferential Elimination of Oxidant-Damaged Prostate Cancer Cell Populations by Methylseleninic Acid is Not Shared by Selenite. Vitam Miner. 2015;4:126.
- Nikkhah A et al. Optimizing Gestation and Early Life Physiology through Timing of Energy Turnover: Bioprocessing of Human Life. J Bioprocess Biotech. 2015;5:e127.
- Watanabe S et al. Novel Cancer Vaccination System Based on Human Endo-Β-NAcetyl Glucosaminidase Gene Delivery. J Glycobiol. 2014;3:106.
- Raji Sundararajan et al. Irreversible Electroporation: A New Hope for the Pancreatic Cancer Patients. J Nanomedine Biotherapeutic Discov. 2015;5:e136.
- Dahlbeck S et al. A prospective Pilot Study of Single 19 Gy Fraction High-Dose-Rate Brachytherapy for Favorable-Risk Adenocarcinoma of the Prostate. J Nucl Med Radiat Ther. 2015;6:215.
- Mobit P et al. What do Dosimetric Errors Encountered in Prostate Implant Brachytherapy tell us about a/ß?. J Nucl Med Radiat Ther. 2015;6:214.
- Cao Q et al. Pulmonary Metastasis on TC-99m MDP Bone Scan Mimicking Metastatic Rib Lesions in Breast Cancer. J Nucl Med Radiat Ther. 2015;6:213.
- Neilson SJ et al. Pediatric Oncology Palliative Care: Experiences of General Practitioners and Bereaved Parents. J Palliat Care Med. 2015;5:214.
- Fazari ABE et al. Squamous Cell Carcinoma in a Mutilated Vulva: A Case Report. J Cancer Sci Ther. 2015;7:093-094.
- Kumar KS et al. Colon Cancer Prevention through Probiotics: An Overview. J Cancer Sci Ther. 2015;7:081-092.
- Padmanabhan A et al. Targeting Protein Kinase Substrate Docking in Cancers. J Glycobiol. 2014;3:e110.
- Dang J et al. Oral Human Papillomavirus Oral Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Infection in Healthy Individuals and Patients with Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma (HNSCC). Epidemiology(sunnyvale).2015;5:180.
- Jain M et al. When Seed and Soil Theory Meets Chicken or Egg Theory in Cancer Metastasis. Biochem Physiol. 2015;4:e131.
- Tyagi AK et al. Drug Discovery Inspired by Mother Nature for Cancer Therapy. Biochem Physiol. 2015;4:e128.
- Robey IF et al. Safety and Tolerability of Long- Term Sodium Bicarbonate Consumption in Cancer Care. J Integr Oncol. 2015;4:128.
- Heshiki W et al. Constitutive Activation of Caspase-3 in Non-Apoptotic Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma Cells. J Cancer Sci Ther. 2015;7: 075-080.
- Sisay EA et al. Drug Related Problems in Chemotherapy of Cancer Patients. J Cancer Sci Ther. 2015;07:055-059.
- Moore CR et al. Targeting TRAF3 Downstream Signaling Pathways in B cell Neoplasms. J Cancer Sci Ther. 2015;7:067-074.
- Shimada H et al. Elevated Serum Antibody Levels against Cyclin L2 in Patients with Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma. J Cancer Sci Ther. 2015;07:060-066.
- Falcao B et al. Oral Rehabilitation Following Head and Neck Cancer Treatment â€“ Review of literature. J Palliat Care Med. 2015;5:208.
- Fukamachi T et al. Effect of Simvastatin on Immune Cells under Alkaline and Acidic Conditions. J Cancer Sci Ther. 2015;7:048-054.
- Karim SM et al. Breaking Bad News: Preferences of Cancer Patients in Saudi Arabia. J Palliat Care Med. 2015;5:207.
- Banerjee HN et al. Deciphering the Finger Prints of Brain Cancer Glioblastoma Multiforme from Four Different Patients by Using Near Infrared Raman Spectroscopy . J Cancer Sci Ther. 2015;7:044-047.
- Zhao G et al. miR-203 Functions as a Tumor Suppressor by Inhibiting Epithelial to Mesenchymal Transition in Ovarian Cancer. J Cancer Sci Ther. 2015;7:034-043.
- Mohassel LR et al. Successful Treatment with Panitumumab and Irinotecan in a Colorectal Cancer Patient with a Severe Hypersensitivity Reaction to Cetuximab. J Clin Case Rep. 2014;4:469.
- Saida Y et al. Recurrent Interstitial Lung Disease Induced By Various Therapies for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer. J Clin Case Rep. 2014;4:471.
- Niedzielski AB et al. Juvenile Angiofibroma Occurring in an Unusual Site: Report of a Case. Pediat Therapeut. 2015;5:235.