Alcohol Consumption- Influence on Global Population
Gokaraju rangaraju inistitute of engineering and technology, Hyderabad, india
- *Corresponding Author:
- Nagaiah V
Gokaraju rangaraju inistitute of engineering and technology
Received: 15 May 2015 Accepted: 05 June 2015
Visit for more related articles at Research & Reviews: Journal of Medical and Health Sciences
Liquor keeps on being a standout amongst the most often mishandled medications on the planet. While low levels of liquor utilization may have medical advantages, ceaseless ill-use of liquor harmfully affects most body frameworks and adds to or intensifies more than sixty malady conditions.  Beverages containing ethanol are normally known as hard beverages.  Ethanol is an old recreational and social drink effectively acquired by maturation of sugars and devoured all through the world. The most elevated amount of utilization is seen in created countries.  In the course of recent decades the utilization of illicit medications and abuse of helpful medications has spread at a remarkable rate and influences all aspects of the globe.  Wine is a standout amongst the most widely recognized hard drinks expended everywhere throughout the world.  Moderate liquor utilization is connected with enhanced health.  Liquor utilization is connected with the main sources of death among youth.  An anomalous practical association in the cerebrum of a person with addictive issue brings about an upgraded notability of medication related signals and debilitated subjective control.  Liquor is a known human teratogen that creates physical, mental, behavioral and psychological abnormalities.  Stroke is one of the significant reasons for death in the created world and a main ten benefactor to the worldwide weight of sickness. Russia has one of the world's most noteworthy stroke rate and death rates. A few studies have stressed the part of hitting the bottle hard as vital determinant of high stroke death rate in Russia. 
Besides, liquor harming has been proposed as a primary marker for liquor related issues for nations where wordy substantial drinking predominates.  Non-alcoholic steatohepatisis (NASH) is a piece of the range of non-alcoholic greasy liver illness (NAFLD), the hepatic sign of metabolic disorder including obesity.  Ethanol is known not the danger of being influenced by different unending illnesses when ingested: i) mental, psychiatric and neurological issue, and ii) cardiovascular, pancreatic and liver diseases.  In people matured <60 years, the frequency of NAFLD is essentially higher in men than in ladies however bit by bit balances after the age of 60 years or even reverses.  Examination reports additionally demonstrate that different ethnic gatherings bear the weight of liquor excessively .Binge and overwhelming drinking individuals lead to a mixed bag of social and wellbeing consequences.  The utilization of liquor seriously affects the soundness of people, being identified with both broad wellbeing entanglements and social issues alike.  Greasy liver malady is one of the normal liver infections, could be alcoholic (AFLD) when there is noteworthy liquor consumption or non-alcoholic (NAFLD), when different reasons for liver statuses are precluded specifically huge liquor admission and viral hepatitis.  The wellbeing profiles of treatment customers simultaneously subject to cocaine and liquor contrasted with the individuals who are reliant on either cocaine alone or liquor alone has as of late been reported.  High rates of criminal acts were found amid the year preceding medication treatment, with 33% of the gathering having been sentenced no less than one criminal offence.  Liquor misuse is a main reason for liver-related dismalness and mortality.  Liver transplantation, a built treatment choice for patients with end-stage liver infection optional to alcoholic cirrhosis can't be routinely connected to these debilitated patients with alcoholic hepatitis patients with non-reaction to steroids (NRS).  Hepatic sicknesses and, especially non-alcoholic greasy liver sickness (NAFLD) have turned into a noteworthy overall general wellbeing issue.  Because of the authorization of weed and the expanded interest for cannabis and liquor utilization, research endeavors highlighting the biomedical results of the utilization of liquor and cannabinoids are not just important to the substance misuse logical field, but at the same time are of general wellbeing interest.  Nonalcoholic greasy liver infection is an exceptionally regular overall spread disease.  Liquor utilization has been recognized as one of the hidden variables to understudies' sexual danger behaviour.  Likewise, progresses in platelet science have uncovered new parts for platelets past hemostasis.  Mental pain may incorporate behavioral issues, emotions of uselessness, perpetual bitterness, and absence of enthusiasm to connect with other people.  There is a developing acknowledgment that various highlights of spots in which individuals live and work apply a free impact on wellbeing conduct and wellbeing outcomes.  Natural drug has been utilized as a remedial and safeguard measure against different sicknesses for a considerable length of time in numerous cultures.  Liquor utilization brought on a significant illness load in Europe: 6,1% of every last one of passings could be credited to this variable, with the majority of the weight in Eastern European region.  Placental advancement is an exceptionally managed process and is consequently truly defenseless to disruption.  Ladies who are dependent on unsafe substances, for example, liquor, tobacco, or medications put their youngsters at incredible danger in the event that they keep on mishandling the substances amid pregnancy.  Drugs that hinder aldehyde dehydrogenase when coadministered with liquor produce collection of acetaldehyde. 
There was likewise a parallel descending pattern in the populace drinking, driven fundamentally by a diminishing in vodka (soul) consumption.  Liquor addiction among military staff turned into a matter of extraordinary consideration in the Brazilian Navy since the formation of the Center for Chemical Dependency (CEDEQ), in 1997.  Non-alcoholic greasy liver sickness (NAFLD) is the most well-known reason for unending liver illness, with infection predominance of roughly 35%.  Past street car crash was altogether connected with lifetime utilization of liquor, tobacco, cannabis, caffeine and amphetamine.  Nonalcoholic greasy liver malady (NAFLD) is characterized as the unusual aggregation of lipids, fundamentally as triglycerides in people who don't devour huge measures of alcohol. 
Alcoholic Liver Disease (ALD) is still a significant issue in Western and Asian countries.  Liquor, particularly in high measurements, or when joined with khat or tobacco, keeps on killing numerous people.  There is a more serious danger of inebriation prompting pile ups in patients with poor liquor metabolism.  Liquor (AL) and Methamphetamine (MA) are two of the most broadly devoured medications, which are much of the time utilized together.  Diabetes mellitus (in the future called diabetes) is an interminable disease which requires consistent medicinal consideration, and its pervasiveness keeps on ascending among created nations.  To assess the official capacities and critical thinking styles Strop test, Hanoi Tower Test and Problem Solving Inventory were connected.  LSPCs are a little number of undifferentiated cells in the ordinary grown-up liver. They vary from full grown hepatocytes and biliary epithelial cells in their far reaching limit for self-replenishment and multi-heredity capability of separation.  Alcoholic liver illness is described with abundance utilization of liquor for long haul and variable hepatic damage. Interminable liquor utilization regularly prompts an illness called alcoholic liver sickness [ALD].  In like manner, liquor abuse demonstrates a physical and mental reliance on liquor, which prompts customary or occasional, overwhelming and uncontrolled liquor utilization.  Unending torment is a standout amongst the most across the board and immoderate protestations confronting social insurance today.  Also, twenty seven qualities had expanded expression in youths that self-directed oxycodone.  This study covers the predominance of destructive liquor use in a specimen of male Australian development industry students, furthermore talks about liquor related damages.  Episodic drinking has been demonstrated to build the danger of liver cirrhosis.  Overwhelming long winded drinking by men in India and somewhere else is connected with their sexual danger practices, in this way expanding the danger for HIV. This paper surveys whether substantial rambling drinking is connected with procurement of HIV among wedded men and its transmission to their mates in India. [52-60]
In the event that wellbeing protection advantages don't cover the lion's share of treatment needs, the organizations will be creating less income bringing about cutbacks. With this pattern, decrease in this staff will just encourage the diminishment of administrations accessible to treat people with liquor and medication addictions.  Bone wellbeing parameters notwithstanding BMD are additionally adversely influenced by ceaseless liquor utilization.  While most human studies have concentrated on liquor use in grown-ups, puberty is a vital period in bone advancement and is regularly a period when unsafe drinking propensities are started. [63-71] Relative investigation of versatile cautious complex in ladies with liquor reliance and co-reliance has been done. Idea of versatile guarded complex presupposing systemic thought of methods for mental barrier and techniques of adapting in part of complementary expansion has been proposed.  In the course of the most recent two decades, the greater part of Italian vines have created grapes with higher sugar to aggregate corrosive proportions, more noteworthy conversances of phenols and sweet-smelling mixes and more noteworthy potential wine quality. [73-80] Liquor Use Disorders (AUDs), including liquor misuse and reliance, are maladaptive examples of liquor utilization bringing about clinically critical trouble or impedance. [81-87] Liquor utilization amid pregnancy actuates a scope of physical deformities and subjective, behavioral, and passionate incapacities that are all in all termed â€oeFetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders€• (FASD). [87-93] Liquor and nicotine act synergistically so that patients that drink and smoke drink more than non-smokers, and consumers smoke more than non-consumers. [94-99] The general comprehension of voracious boozing is drinking intemperate hard drinks with an essential goal getting to be inebriated. [100-108] Ceaseless organization of NT69L decreases liquor inclination and utilization in mice through adjustment of the NTS1, Some studies have likewise recognized that the relationship in the middle of anxiety and liquor utilization gives off an impression of being directed by mediating elements, for example, adapting methodologies, age, sort and number of experienced distressing occasions, helplessness and desires of pressure lessening identified with liquor utilization. [109-116] Positive results may be more prevalent than negative outcomes when inspecting the prompt encouraging feedback of drinking practices, the part such support plays in the arrangement of liquor ill-use and reliance if obscure. [117-120]
Liquor is a human teratogen that creates physical, mental, behavioral and psychological abnormalities. Binge and overwhelming drinking individuals lead to a mixed bag of social and wellbeing consequences.
- Law B et al. A Role for Mast Cells in Alcohol-Induced Tissue Damage and Remodeling. J Clin Exp Pathol. 2015; 5:218.
- Md. Islam N et al. Alcoholic Beverages in Bangladesh-How Much We Know? Fam Med Med Sci Res. 2014; 3:123.
- Razvodovsky YE. The Differential Effects of Beverage Type on Alcohol Poisoning Mortality in Russia. J Alcohol Drug Depend. 2015; 3:200.
- Macdonald S et al. Factors Related to Simultaneous Cocaine and Alcohol Use for Clients in Treatment. J Alcohol Drug Depend. 2015; 3:193.
- Bosco C and Eugenia D. Effects of Maternal Alcoholism on Placental Function and Lung Fetal Development. J Cell Sci Ther. 2014; 5:178.
- Borja-Oliveira CR. Alcohol-Medication Interactions: The Acetaldehyde Syndrome. J Pharmacovigilance. 2014; 2:145.
- de Piano A et al. Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD), a Manifestation of the Metabolic Syndrome: New Perspectives on the Nutritional Therapy. Endocrinol Metab Synd. 2014; 3:135.
- Herciu AC et al. A Cross-sectional Study Examining Factors Associated with Youth Binge Drinking in the COMPASS Study: Year 1 Data. J Alcohol Drug Depend. 2014; 2:172.
- Ray S et al. Enhanced Cue Reactivity to Cocaine Cues in Non-treatment Seeking Cocaine Smokers. J Alcohol Drug Depend. 2014; 2:169.
- Razvodovsky YE. The Differential Effects of Beverage Type on Stroke Mortality. J Clin Exp Cardiolog. 2015; 6:359.
- Visée H. The Relationship between Alcohol and Seizures: An Overview of the Major Data. Int J Neurorehabilitation.2015; 2:141.
- Ichimura M et al. An SHR/NDmcr-cp Rat Model of Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis with Advanced Fibrosis Induced by a High-fat, High-cholesterol Diet. J Obes Weight Loss Ther. 2015; 5:244.
- Dumas-Campagna J et al. Predictions of Blood Ethanol Levels Resulting From Occupational Use of Hydro Alcoholic Solutions and Ethanol-Based Varnishes. J Environ Anal Toxicol. 2015; 5:260.
- Zhang C et al. Estradiol and Risk of Ultrasonography-Diagnosed Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease in Overweight and Non-Overweight Populations: A Nested Case Control Study of Chinese Men. Metabolomics. 2015; 5:141.
- Gowder SJT. No Safe Levels for Alcohol Consumption. Biosafety. 2014; 4:e154.
- Peters BH and Chun S. Drinking Patterns among the British: Implications for Alcohol Policy Support. J Addict Res Ther. 2015; 6: 217.
- Salah Debes Md. Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Overview. J Liver. 2015; 4:177.
- Kaithuru PN and Stephen A. Alcoholism and its Impact on Work Force: A Case of Kenya Meteorological Station, Nairobi. J Alcohol Drug Depend. 2015; 3:192.
- Aslam N. Drug Addiction, Criminality and Birth Order. J Alcohol Drug Depend. 2014; 3:191.
- Naseemuddin R and Singal AK. Liver Transplantation for Alcoholic Hepatitis: Light at the End of Tunnel. J Liver. 2015; 4:e110.
- Leonardo A et al. Siliphos Selenium Methionine Alpha Lipoic Acid for Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease: Results of a Pilot Study.
- Madhavan PN et al. Alcohol Versus Cannabinoids: A Review of Their Opposite Neuro-Immunomodulatory Effects and Future Therapeutic Potentials. J Alcohol Drug Depend. 2015; 3:184
- Trojak A. Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes- Gender Differentiation in Determinants. J Diabetes Metab. 2015; 6:476
- Given M. An Exploratory Study of the Relationship between Alcohol Use and Sexual Risk Behaviour among Students at the University of Kwazulu- Natal. J AIDS Clin Res. 2015; 6:412.
- Nair M et al. Platelets Contribute to BBB Disruption Induced by HIV and Alcohol. J Alcohol Drug Depend. 2015; 3:182
- Aslam N and Kamal A. Coping Strategies as a Predictors of Psychological Distress and Post Traumatic Growth among Flood Affected Individuals. J Alcohol Drug Depend. 2015; 3:181
- Ayuka F and Barnett R. Place Effects on Alcohol Consumption: A Literature Review. J Addict Res Ther. 2015; 6:207.
- Olsen K et al. Carotenoid Profiles of Dried Herbs, Water Infusions and Alcoholic Tinctures of Calendula Flower and Catnip, Dandelion, Stinging Nettle, and Violet Leaves. Nat Prod Chem Res. 2015; 3:160.
- Reeve-Johnson L et al. The Risks of Alcohol Withdrawal Inducing Generalised Non-Convulsive Status Epilepticus (NCSE) in Patients Undergoing Electro-Convulsive Therapy. J Alcohol Drug Depend. 2014; 2:179.
- Kwegyir EK. Speciation of Lead and Copper Contents in Non- Alcoholic Wines From Marina Distribution Co. Ltd, Accra, Ghana. Nat Prod Chem Res. 2015; 3:157.
- Horton A. Addiction. J Alcohol Drug Depend. 2014; 2:173.
- Borgas DL et al. PPAR Agonist Effects on Notch Signaling Mediators in Experimental Chronic Alcohol-Induced Steatohepatitis. Biochem Physiol. 2014; 3:145.
- Jamurtas AZ et al. Beta Endorphin and Alcohol Urge Responses in Alcoholic Patients Following an Acute Bout of Exercise. J Addict Res Ther. 2014; 5:194.
- Razvodovsky YE. Was the Mortality Decline in Russia Attributable to Alcohol Control Policy?. J Socialomics. 2014; 3:e125.
- Halpern EE and Leite LC. The Alcoholic Habitus: A Socio-Anthropological Eye on Alcoholism. J Addict Res Ther. 2014; 5:190.
- Goh GBB et al. Pharmacologic Management of Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease. Adv Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2014; 3:157.
- Bamiso MA and Naimat BO. Correlates and Predictive Factors for Alcohol and Other Psychoactive Substance Use among Tanker Drivers in Ilorin, Nigeria. J Psychiatry. 2014; 17:132
- Mallikarjuna R and Nalawade T. Alcohol, Itâ€™s Effect on Dental Structures and the Role of a Dentist. J Alcohol Drug Depend. 2014; 2:166.
- Lesmana CRA. Alcoholic Liver Disease and Alcohol in Non-Alcoholic Liver Disease: Does it Matter?. J Metabolic Synd. 2014; 3:147.
- Tsegay G and Esmael A. Psychoactive Substances Use (Khat, Alcohol and Tobacco) and Associated Factors among Debre Markos University Students, North-West Ethiopia, 2013. J Def Manag. 2014; 4:118.
- Itoi N et al. Breath Alcohol Concentration in Japanese Breast Cancer Patients Following Alcohol-Containing Chemotherapeutic Agent Infusion. J Pharmacovigilance. 2014; 2:138.
- Vaghef L et al. The Effect of Escalating Dose, Multiple Binge Methamphetamine Regimen and Alcohol Combination on Spatial Memory and Oxidative Stress Markers in Rat Brain. J Alcohol Drug Depend. 2014; 2:159.
- Namekata T et al. Association of Prediabetes and Diabetes Mellitus with Cardiovascular Disease Risk Factors among Japanese Urban Workers and their Families: A Cross-Sectional Study. Epidemiol. 2014; 4:157.
- Burhanoglu S et al. Differences in Executive Functions and Problem Solving Styles of Protracted Sober and Relapsed Alcohol-dependent Patients. Brain Disord Ther. 2014; 3:123.
- Shi X et al. Alcohol Disrupts Human Liver Stem/Progenitor Cell Proliferation and Differentiation. J Stem Cell Res Ther. 2014; 4:205.
- Tasar PT et al. Hemosiderosis due to Chronic Alcoholism. J Gastroint Dig Syst. 2014; 4:182.
- Muñiz-Hernández S et al. Alcoholism: Common and Oxidative Damage Biomarkers. J Clin Toxicol. 2014; S7:006.
- Fabian LA et al. Pain Assessment and Treatment Guidelines across Addiction Status. J Addict Res Ther. 2014; 5:182.
- Zhang Y et al. Self-Administrationof Oxycodone by Adolescent and Adult Mice Differentially Affects Hypothalamic Mitochondrial Metabolism Gene Expression. J Alcohol Drug Depend. 2014; 2:153.
- Plessis KD et al. Australian Construction Industry Apprenticesâ€™ Alcohol Use and its Relation to their Experiences of Alcohol- Related Harm. J Alcohol Drug Depend. 2014; 2:154.
- Saggurti N et al. Menâ€™s Heavy Alcohol Use and Risk of HIV Acquisition and Transmission to Sexual Partners within Marriage in India. J Alcohol Drug Depend. 2014; 2:147.
- Karter L. Gambling: Why a Drug of Choice. J Alcohol Drug Depend. 2014; 2:e114.
- Platt A Substance Use Disorders: A Review of the DSM-5. J Alcohol Drug Depend. 2014; 2:e113.
- Waite RL et al. Quantitative Electroencephalography Analysis (qEEG) of Neuro-Electro-Adaptive Therapy 12â„¢ [NEAT12] Up-Regulates Cortical Potentials in an Alcoholic during Protracted Abstinence: Putative Anti-Craving Implications. J Addict Res Ther. 2014; 5:171.
- Ashton JV and Blum K. Everything you Need to Know about Global Alcohol Policy. â€œRegulating Alcohol around the World: Policy Cocktailsâ€. J Addict Res Ther. 2014; 5: 169.
- Lejoyeux M et al. Nicotine Dependence among Patients Examined in Emergency after a Suicide Attempt. J Addict Res Ther. 2014; 5:168.
- Johnson R et al. Towards a Forensic Psychological Evaluation of Juvenile Fire Setters: Parent Power. J Forensic Res. 2014; 5:214.
- Rehman HU. Association of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome (OSAS) and Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH). J Clin Case Rep. 2014; 4:e124.
- Clave S et al. Effects of Ethanol Sustained Exposure on Human Trophoblast Cell Hormonal Production. J Steroids Horm Sci. 2014; 5:121.
- Miguez MJ. The Need of Widening the Lens of Alcohol Research, but Sharpening the Focus on Type of Alcoholic Beverage. J Alcohol Drug Depend. 2014; 2:e112.
- Platt A. The Future of Substance Abuse Services in New York State. J Alcoholism Drug Depend. 2013; 2:e111.
- Shen CL et al. Alcohol-induced Bone Loss and Quality during Adolescence is Improved by Green Tea Polyphenols. J Clinic Toxicol. 2013; S7:004.
- Kazemi M and Soleiman-Beigi M. Tetra-N-Butyl Ammonium Hydroxide as Highly Efficient for the Acylation of Alcohols, Phenols and Thiols. Organic Chem Curr Res. 2013; 2:119.
- Muppalaneni S and Omidian H. Polyvinyl Alcohol in Medicine and Pharmacy: A Perspective. J Develop Drugs. 2013; 2:112.
- Huang YC and Wang LJ. Physical and Psychiatric Morbidities with Illicit Drug Use. J Alcoholism Drug Depend. 2013; 2:e110.
- Razanamihaja N et al. Alcohol Consumption by School-Going Adolescents in Madagascar: Prevalence and Associated Risk Factors. J Alcoholism Drug Depend. 2013; 2:145.
- Maksimovskiy A et al. White Matter and Cognitive Changes in Veterans Diagnosed with Alcoholism and PTSD. J Alcoholism Drug Depend. 2013; 2:144.
- Vassallo G et al. Liver Transplantation for Alcoholic Liver Disease. J Alcoholism Drug Depend. 2013; 2:143.
- Agabio R et al. Unawareness of Alcoholic Content of Alcopops among 13-Year Old Italian Teenagers. J Alcoholism Drug Depend. 2013; 2:142.
- Foster DW. Readiness to Change and Gender: Moderators of the Relationship between Social Desirability and College Drinking. J Alcoholism Drug Depend. 2013; 2:141.
- de Moura LP et al. Hepatic Steatosis Markers in Diabetic Rats Trained at the Aerobic/ Anaerobic Transition. J Liver. 2013; 2:137.
- Bokhan Bokhan NA et al. Psychological Defense and Strategies of Coping in Alcohol Dependence and Co-Dependence in Women. J Psychol Psychother. 2013; 3: 128.
- Zinnai A et al. The Kinetics of Alcoholic Fermentation by Two Yeast Strains in High Sugar Concentration Media. J Bioprocess Biotech. 2013; 3:137.
- Luna LEM. Have we Failed Informing the Population the Negative Health Effects of Alcohol? Lessons from the Tobacco Campaigns. J Liver. 2013; 2:e107.
- Peluso MME et al. Exocycilic DNA Adducts in a Murine Model of Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis. J Carcinog Mutagen. 2013; S3: 003.
- Míguez-Burbano M et al. Alcohol, Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor and Obesity among People Living with HIV. J AIDS Clin Res. 2013; 4: 245.
- Anglin DM et al. Offender Diversion into Substance Use Disorder Treatment: Demographic Variation in the Economic Impact of Californiaâ€™s Proposition 36. J Alcoholism Drug Depend. 2013; 1:140.
- Jacob B. The Storyline Approach in the Prevention of Substance Abuse Initiation. J Alcoholism Drug Depend. 2013; 1:139.
- Yamada M et al. Determination of Serum Carbohydrate-Deficient Transferrin (CDT) by the Nephelometric N Latex CDT Assay in Japanese Habitual Drinkers and Patients with Non-Alcoholic Liver Diseases. J Alcoholism Drug Depend. 2013; 1:138.
- Ariyoshi H et al. The Dependence Prevention Measures at the Japanese Newspaper Company. J Alcoholism Drug Depend. 2013; 1:137.
- Sharko AC et al. Mechanisms and Mediators of the Relationship between Anxiety Disorders and Alcohol Use Disorders: Focus on Amygdalar NPY. J Addict Res Ther. 2013; S4:014.
- Martin JL et al. Mortality Post Inpatient Alcohol Detoxification:A Descriptive Case Series. J Alcoholism Drug Depend. 2013; 1:129.
- Pumper MA and Moreno MA. Identifying High-Risk Alcohol Users in First-Year College Students: Attitude, Intention, and Facebook. J Alcoholism Drug Depend. 2013; 1:128.
- Jamal M et al. ALDH2 Activator (Alda-1) for Heart Benefit: A Look Ahead. J Alcoholism Drug Depend. 2013; 1:127.
- Abdolkarim P. Prognostic Factors Including Clinical Manifestation and Paraclinic Finding in Sever Methanol Toxicity. J Alcoholism Drug Depend. 2013; 1:125.
- Briceno A et al. Characteristics and Health Service Utilization in Two Samples of Young Injection Drug Users Recruited Using Direct and Referral Methods in San Francisco, California. J Alcoholism Drug Depend. 2013; 1:126.
- Combaluzier S et al. â€œUsually, Iâ€™m not like thatâ€: Toward a Model of Changes in Clinical Pain that Alcohol Drinking Induceâ€. J Alcoholism Drug Depend. 2013; 1:130.
- Gundogan F et al. Dual Mechanisms of Ethanol-Impaired Placentation: Experimental Model. J Clin Exp Pathol. 2013; 3:142.
- Kushner S et al. Declinol, a Complex Containing Kudzu, Bitter Herbs (Gentian, Tangerine Peel) and Bupleurum, Significantly Reduced Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test (AUDIT) Scores in Moderate to Heavy Drinkers: A Pilot Study. J Addict Res Ther. 2013; 4:153.
- Jacobs L and Jacobs J. Narratives on Alcohol Dependence in the Family in Post-Apartheid South Africa. J Addict Res Ther. 2013; 4:152.
- Leeman RF et al. Predictors of Interest in an Alcohol Reduction Clinical Trial of Naltrexone among Undergraduates. J Addict Res Ther. 2013; 4:151.
- Magnan RE et al. Evaluating an Integrative Theoretical Framework for HIV Sexual Risk among Juvenile Justice involved Adolescents. J AIDS Clin Res. 2013; 4:217.
- James LM et al. Acquisition of Rater Agreement for the Stressful Life Events Schedule. J Alcoholism Drug Depend. 2013; 1:124.
- Filho JMC and Baltieri DA. Effect of Full-Dose Ondansetron on Tobacco Use among Male Alcohol-Dependent Outpatients - A Preliminary Study. J Addict Res Ther. 2013; 4:150.
- Baumgarten LZ et al. Alcohol Consumption among College Students Attending Healthcare Courses in an Institution in the South of Brazil. J Alcoholism Drug Depend. 2013; 1:123.
- Soni P and Raut DK. Tobacco Use among School Students in National Capital Territory of Delhi. J Alcoholism Drug Depend. 2013; 1:120.
- Eid N Autophagy: A Sensor of Ethanol Toxicity in Various Body Organs. J Alcoholism Drug Depend. 2013; 1:e105.
- Leo H et al. Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder (HPPD) and Flashback-are they Identical? J Alcoholism Drug Depend. 2013; 1:121.
- Wang N et al. Meta-Analysis of Interventions for Reducing Number of Sexual Partners and Drug and Alcohol Abuse among People Living with HIV/AIDS. J AIDS Clin Res. 2013; 4:213.
- Hatta M et al. How Severe is Binge Drinking in Malaysia and Who are at Risk? J Alcoholism Drug Depend. 2013; 1:131.
- Abulseoud OA et al. Thyroid Stimulating Hormone in Acute Psychiatric Patients with Positive Urine Toxicology Drug Screen: A Retrospective Study. J Alcoholism Drug Depend. 2013; 1:119.
- Martire KA et al. Connections Program Patients: A Descriptive Analysis of the Reintegration Needs of Incarcerated Substance Users. J Alcoholism Drug Depend. 2013; 1:133.
- Hiranita T. ARole of the sRs for Development of Medications. J Alcoholism Drug Depend. 2013; 2:e109.
- Wang F et al. Differential Expression of miR- 130a in Postmortem Prefrontal Cortex of Subjects with Alcohol Use Disorders. J Addict Res Ther. 2013; 4:155.
- Platt A. Socio-Moral Continuity and the Representation of Alcoholism in Four Major American Print Media Sources. J Addict Res Ther. 2013; 4:157.
- McDonough M. Addiction, Co-morbidity and Chronic Disease Management. J Alcoholism Drug Depend. 2013; 2:e108.
- Cerpa-Cruz S et al. Non-alcoholic Fatty Steatohepatitisan Inflammatory Disorder Beyond the Liver. J Clin Cell Immunol. 2013; 4:159.
- emore SE et al. Temporal Trends and Changing Racial/ethnic Disparities in Alcohol Problems: Results from the 2000 to 2010 National Alcohol Surveys. J Addict Res Ther. 2013; 4: 160.
- Boules M et al. Novel Therapy for Nicotine Addiction in Alcohol Dependent Rats. J Addict Res Ther. 2013; 4:161.
- Rapeli P et al. Driving, Opioid-maintenance, and Co-medications: A Comprehensive Assessment of 22 Cases. J Alcoholism Drug Depend. 2013; 1:113.
- Esper LH and Furtado EF. Gender Differences and Association between Psychological Stress and Alcohol Consumption: A Systematic Review. J Alcoholism Drug Depend. 2013; 1:116.
- Achour S et al. Severe Maajoun Poisoning in Two Infants, Morocco. J Alcoholism Drug Depend. 2013; 1:117.
- Raghavendra T et al. Acute Effect of Gutkha Chewing on Cardiopulmonary Efficiency in Short Term Users. J Alcoholism Drug Depend. 2013; 1:115.
- Lallemand F et al. Changes in the Innate Immune Responses by Intermittent Ethanol Consumption May Influence Cognition in Susceptible Adolescent Binge Drinkers. J Alcoholism Drug Depend. 2013; 1:114.
- Rezaee-Asl M et al. Antinociceptive Properties of Hydro Alcoholic Extracts of Anethum graveolens L. (dill) Seed and Aerial Parts in Mice. Clin Exp Pharmacol. 2013; 3:122.
- Chessor D. An Effectiveness of a Group Residential Intervention Program for Young Men with Drug and Alcohol Addiction. J Addict Res Ther. 2013; 4:144.
- Divin AL. Perceived Positive Reinforcements Experienced by College Students When Combining Alcohol and Energy Drinks. J Alcoholism Drug Depend. 2013; 1:110.
- Miller PG. Alcohol Price Considerations on Alcohol and Illicit Drug Use in University Students. J Alcoholism Drug Depend. 2013; 1:109.
- Crits-Christoph P et al. Measuring Outcome in the Treatment of Cocaine Dependence. J Alcoholism Drug Depend. 2013; 1:108.
- Eskin MNA. Fetal Alcohol Syndrome: Do Vitamins Have A Role? Vitam Trace Elem. 2013; 2:e121.