AN OVERVIEW ? AIDS (HIV)
Gokaraju rangaraju inistitute of engineering and technology, Hyderabad,india
- *Corresponding Author:
- Nagaiah V
Gokaraju rangaraju inistitute of engineering and technology
Received: 16 May 2015 Accepted: 10 June 2015
Visit for more related articles at Research & Reviews: Journal of Medical and Health Sciences
The HIV or (AIDS) pandemic influenced groups at numerous levels at the same time regarding disorder and passing, extending neediness, and boundless stranding. In the most recent three decades human immunodeficiency infection (HIV) has spread quickly and influenced all segments of society, youngsters and grown-ups, men and ladies, and the rich and the poor with crushing financial effect to the globe.  HIV infection plague tainting is spreading quickly on the planet, particularly among the creating nations, A more established grown-up is that person who is in the last phase of life, which trails adulthood and that goes before the passing of the individual. [2-3]
Four out of each 1000 heterosexually wedded couples in India live in HIV conflicting relationship. It is in this manner imperative to comprehend the transmission progress in these couples. It is likewise vital to note that the sexual course of HIV transmission is less proficient contrasted with different courses, for example, infusing medication utilization or transfusion-interceded transmission.  Late information likewise recommend that HIV-1-contaminated individuals experience higher dangers of osteoporosis-related cracks.  Human immunodeficiency infection (HIV) reasons (AIDS) and stays a standout amongst the most genuine dangers to worldwide wellbeing. [6-11] In the early years of AIDS, it was accepted that AIDS occurrence observation together with appraisals of time from HIV disease to AIDS would be adequate for comprehension the elements of the scourge spread.  Ethiopia is among the nations most influenced by the HIV pestilence. Give or take 1.2 million Ethiopians were living with HIV/AIDS in 2010 Central Asia is one of the couple of districts on the planet where the HIV pestilence is as yet escalating with a fast ascent in hetero transmission. [13-17] Sexual danger taking which incorporates early coital presentation, numerous sexual connection, non-utilize and conflicting utilization of condom is getting to be normal among generous quantities of youngsters. Unsafe sexual action puts young people at danger of different conceptive wellbeing difficulties. It is distinguished that around 20,000 young ladies less than 18 years old conceive an offspring every day almost 60 percent of risky premature births in Africa happen among ladies matured under 25 years and around 100 million youths get treatable sexually transmitted sickness every year and youth, ages 15- 24, record for give or take 33% of new HIV contaminations. [18-22] Additionally in exceedingly HIV-troubled nations like Uganda, the greatness of the pestilence has been lessened to a huge degree in the previous decades; yet, there is no motivation to unwind: after HIV predominance in the age amass 15-49 had come to a low of 6.4% in Uganda in 2005, it expanded to 7.3% by 2011.  Individuals living with HIV are about twice more inclined to experience psychological wellness issue particularly Common mental issue like wretchedness and nervousness than the overall public which, thusly, weaken their insusceptible capacity, lessen their personal satisfaction and adherence to treatment and contribute essentially to their unexpected losses. [24-30]
The needy variable for this study were HIV positive status divulgence to an accomplice and steady condom utilization.
The free variables incorporates socio-demographic qualities (age, sex, pay, instruction, religion, conjugal status, occupation, spot of home), relationship components (having single or numerous accomplices, span of relationship, normal or easygoing accomplice, nature of relationship, examination about HIV with accomplice, apprehension of accomplice's response, HIV status of accomplice), disease related elements (term of test outcome and length of time of ART begin), dynamic substance and liquor use. [31-33] Human immunodeficiency infection (HIV) is a lentivirus (family: Retroviridae) in charge of (AIDS). The CNS serves as one of the boss anatomical stores for the reproducing HIV-1 infection. It spreads to the CNS at an early phase of disease and re-taints the fringe tissues prompting the reactivation of the contamination. Disease of the CNS can be demonstrated in around 80% of the HIV-positive people and happens most likely through tainted safe cells, for example, CD4+ T lymphocytes, dendritic cells, monocytes and macrophages. These all are cell repositories of HIV-1 that go over the BBB. HIV disease in the CNS prompts the improvement of asymptomatic neurocognitive disability, HIV-related mellow neurocognitive issue, and in the long run HIV associated dementia (HAD) or AIDS dementia complex that turns out as a clinical disorder of subjective, engine and behavioral weakness. [34-40] The high HIV rate among Black MSM  reconnaissance information showing that they make about half out of all instances of HIV among Black individuals, and their potential part in a considerable however obscure number of cases among Black ladies [42-45] have conveyed regard for the requirement for better engagement of these men in HIV hazard decrease and treatment endeavors. Methods, for example, utilizing racially/ethnically coordinated exploration staff, including delegates from the objective populace in the examination improvement procedure, building joint efforts with administration organizations and key partners who work with and have the populace's trust  growing socially applicable materials and correspondence procedures  and also enrolling from gay venues [48-51] and through gay media  have been effective in coming to minority MSM. Nonetheless, a significant number of these endeavors have concentrated on Black MSM all in all, with little data particular to drawing in the individuals who likewise engage in sexual relations with ladies (MSMW) – a special subgroup of MSM. HIV-positive Black MSMW make 31% out of all Black MSM determined to have HIV in 2011.  thus they are essential focuses for tending to the HIV pestilence. Besides, on the grounds that numerous Black MSMW don't develop their own characters around their same sex conduct [54-56] and dwell inside of groups with couple of gay venues, the aforementioned methods may have constrained achievement or yield non-illustrative examples.  Men who have intercourse with Men (MSM) have been a standout amongst the most imperative danger gatherings for HIV disease since the mid1980s. Scourges of HIV among MSM have reemerged in numerous nations regardless of enhanced treatment, instruction and anticipation methods. [58-61] Wellbeing powers have made it a need to focus on this and other key populaces with an end goal to moderate the spread of the worldwide plague  HIV/AIDS is an imperative general wellbeing issue in Thailand. It has instigated high grimness and sudden passing among Thais amid the most recent three decades. The 2012 worldwide investigate HIV/AIDS insights in Thailand reported that the aggregate number of People Living with HIV/AIDS (PLWHA) was 440,000 persons with grown-up HIV commonness at 1.1%.  The National AIDS Spending Assessment takes note of that aggregate uses on HIV and AIDS projects totaled 7,702 million baht (give or take US$ 253.4 million) in 2010 and 9,826 million baht (pretty nearly US$ 323.2 million) in 2011. These figures were 0.08% and 0.09% of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in 2010 and 2011 separately and 2.0% and 2.4% of all wellbeing uses in 2010 and 2011, respectively.  Treatment and Care accounted for 74% of overall HIV related spending.  Since 2001, the Thai government has propelled the widespread scope system to give openness to health awareness administrations among Thais including Anti-retroviral (ARV) treatment to bolster PLWHA gratis.  however was still constrained and did not cover all needs in light of the fact that PLWHA felt humiliated and dreaded divulgence to look for treatment. The PLWHA are slandered and victimized in the public eye even from relatives bringing about poor ARV adherence. [67-71]
Most group individuals still need information and seeing on HIV/AIDS transmission and anticipation furthermore have negative disposition towards PLWHA. [72-75] Among religious gatherings, group state of mind and convictions towards HIV/AIDS, homosexuality, substance misuse, perilous sex rehearses and having intercourse outside marriage are the principle obstructions to include them in HIV-related exercises and to acknowledge PLWHA. [76-78] The present endeavors for powerful reactions to HIV/AIDS anticipation and control are moving from individual-based as treatment and tend to PLWHA to decrease the probability of transmission to group based level by limit building and group preparation of group based associations and group pioneers for HIV/AIDS instruction and aversion. The best systems were improving information on HIV transmission to raise group mindfulness on HIV/AIDS transmission and aversion, swearing off sexual danger practices and keeping up an elite association with a non-contaminated single sex accomplice by conduct change correspondence and advancement of condom utilization. [79-85] Concerning based associations, Faith-based Organizations (FBO) affected group individuals on their considerations, convictions, information and practices in their ways of life and practices including HIV/AIDS aversion. [86-88] McGrik showed that Muslim religious pioneers in the Middle East and North Africa will be the key persons in tending to HIV/AIDS issues to move past AIDS mindfulness and behavioral change since they are regarded good examples for group individuals. [89-90] Exceptionally dynamic antiretroviral treatment (HAART) has drawn out the life of those contaminated with the human immunodeficiency infection (HIV), however unfortunately, they experience the ill effects of an expanded weight of numerous ailments normally experienced in more seasoned subjects, for example, myocardial localized necrosis  and stroke,  joined via carotid course redesigning and quickened arteriosclerosis.  These difficulties have been connected both to HAART  and to HIV contamination.  Little vessel ailment adds to renal glomerulopathy,  microvascular dementia  congestive heart disappointment (CHF)  and pneumonic hypertension  all of which are ordinary citizen in HIV-tainted people. Subjects with HIV contamination have vascular irritation  and endothelial brokenness as evaluated by implication from brachial supply route stream intervened vasodilatation (FMD).  This has been connected in some,  however not all  studies, to HAART or to expanded systemic markers of responsive oxygen species (ROS). [104-109] In spite of the fact that headways in the treatment of HIV disease and aversion methodologies were made, improvement of a productive immunization holds the key for control and complete annihilation of HIV. Notwithstanding, HIV antibody improvement has endured significant setbacks. An aggregate of six adequacy trials [110-115] for antibodies were directed as of recently of which two trials were of recombinant bivalent gp120 protein showed no general advantage, another trial with adenoviral Ad5 antibody communicating Gag, Pol, and Nef proteins demonstrated no natural legitimacy, one more trial of the same immunization led in South Africa was suspended furthermore indicated to build the danger of HIV contamination in antibody collectors. Exemption to these trials one trial led in Thailand (RV144) for viability of preparing recombinant canarypox vector immunization (ALVACHIV [vCP1521]) with a sponsor measurements of gp120 antibody (AIDSVAX B/E) demonstrated a humble adequacy of 31%,  prior this year trial of DNA prime recombinant adenovirus sort 5 help antibody (DNA/rAd5)  was suspended because of absence of viability. Albeit disillusioning these trials would be enlightening for future antibody trials.  Co-contamination is the concurrent disease with two or more diverse infection creating creatures. Co-contaminations are normal general wellbeing issues and perceived overall.  Co-disease with hepatitis infections (hepatotropic infections) are known not movement, administration and in addition result of HIV contamination. [120-123] The infections are blood borne pathogens and offer comparative courses of transmission. [123-125] It is a developing issue and is connected with expanded danger of antiretroviral related hepatotoxicity and expanded danger of movement to liver sicknesses which is a noteworthy reason for bleakness and mortality in HIV contaminated patients. [125-127] Issues identified with force and sex naturally affect condom utilization in male-female sexual experiences. Men essentially have control over condom use in hetero connections , and ladies, encountering an absence of force, may experience issues arranging condom use.  Moreover, it might be particularly vital for African American ladies to permit their male partners to have control over condom use to keep up sex parts, their own particular feeling of womanliness, and private connections.  For instance, African American ladies may permit their male accomplices more noteworthy control seeing someone to highlight their manliness and counter the absence of control that their accomplices may involvement in the public eye as African American men.  Furthermore, sex sans condoms may suggest a more noteworthy type of closeness, trust, and/or acceptance of the relationship status.  Connections that are seen to be monogamous make a conviction that all is good for ladies that may really make them more defenseless to HIV and other sexually transmitted contaminations (STIs) by prompting less steady condom use. [132-135] Weight to take part in sex without utilizing a condom might likewise be exacerbated by the womenâ€™s conviction that they must rival each other keeping in mind the end goal to keep a man.
This year points the 30th commemoration of the revelation of HIV. From that point forward, much advance has been made to frustrate the movement of the malady. HIV/AIDS has gone from a capital punishment to a treatable illness. Adjusting and working together worldwide techniques and objective has been instrumental in creating more proficient strategies and positive results. Sharing of data among nations, for example, Option B+, has helped proficiently target high-chance populaces with better arrangements. Albeit numerous systems are set up, this article endeavors to highlight those techniques that adjust internationally under the UN "Getting the chance to Zero" battle. Until an antibody or cure exists, momentum worldwide method endeavors ought to keep on focussing on anticipation and treatment of the infection. As pointed out by Fenner and partners, the expenses connected with preventive pharmaceutical endeavors need to be both modest and easy to apply and execute. The capability of geo mapping HIV/AIDS will obliged the accessibility of a lot of efficiently gathered commonness information however would be the first model-based geostatistics application to STDs, for example, HIV.
- Esmaâ€™el JK et al. Community Conversation Experiences Regarding HIV/AIDS Awareness and Beyond Awareness in Rural Community of Ethiopia: A Qualitative Study. Fam Med MedSci Res.2015; 4:168.
- Hosseini Z et al. Adherence to Anti Retro Viral Therapy: A Qualitative Study of Facilitators and Barriers among HIV/AIDS Patients in Iran. J AIDS Clin Res 2015; 6:449.
- Ama NO et al. Socio-Economic and Demographic Determinants of HIV Status among HIV Infected Older Adults (50-64 Years) In Botswana: Evidence From 2013 Botswana AIDS Impact Survey (BAIS IV). J AIDS Clin Res.2015; 6:448.
- BiswasA et al.Antimicrobial Peptides in Cervicovaginal Lavage of Women Married to HIV Sero-Reactive Men are not Associated with Resistance to HIV but Modulate Mucosal Pro-Inflammatory Response. J AIDS Clin Res.2015; 6:444.
- CournilAet al. Prevalence of Osteoporosis among HIV-1-Infected Men and Women Aged 50 years and Older in Dakar, Senegal: A Cross-Sectional Study. J AIDS Clin Res. 2015; 6:443.
- NHabibzadehet al.How can Improve DNA Vaccine Modalities as a Therapeutic Approach against HIV Infections? J AIDS Clin Res. 2015; 6: 440.
- Isaac Aet al.Antiretroviral Therapy, CD4, Viral Load, and Disease Stage in Saudi HIV Patients: A Cross Sectional Study of Cases Diagnosed between 2001-2013. J AIDS Clin Res. 2015; 6:447.
- GeliboT andAlemayehu A. Consistent Condom Use and Preference of HIV Risk Preventive Interventions among Undergraduate University Students in Southern Ethiopia: A Cross Sectional Study. J AIDS Clin Res. 2015; 6:442.
- Osborne AEet al.Oxidative Damage is not a Major Contributor to AZT-Induced Mitochondrial Mutations. J AIDS Clin Res. 2015; 6:441.
- Bayissa ZBet al.Factors that Influences School Youth Exposure to HIV/AIDS, in Mettu Town, South West Ethiopia. J Community Med Health Educ. 2015; 5:339.
- Taiwo AO. The Role of Gender and Psychosocial Factors on Perceived Vulnerability to HIV/AIDS Infection among Young and Middle Aged Adults in Benin City, Nigeria. J PsycholPsychother.2015; 5:175.
- Szwarcwald CLet al.Estimation of the HIV Incidence and of the Number of People Living with HIV/AIDS in Brazil, 2012. J AIDS Clin Res. 2015; 6:430.
- Godif Met al.Factors Associated with HIV Counseling and Testing among Males and Females in Ethiopia: Evidence from Ethiopian Demographic and Health Survey Data. J AIDS Clin Res. 2015; 6: 429.
- Gilbert L et al. Intimate Partner Violence and HIV Risks among Migrant Women in Central Asia. J AIDS Clin Res. 2015; 6:428.
- Loeb DF et al.Maternal Shared Reading with Toddlers Born Preterm and Full-Term. CommunDisord Deaf Stud Hearing Aids.2015; 3:128.
- Chesky K andAmlani AM. An Acoustical Analysis of the Frequency-Attenuation Response of Musician Earplugs. CommunDisord Deaf Stud Hearing Aids.2015; 3:127.
- Mutombo N and Maina B. Factors Influencing Attitudes towards People Living with HIV/AIDS in Zambia: Does HIV Testing Matter? J Infect Dis Ther. 2015; 3:197.
- Cherie A and Berhanie Y. Assessment of Parenting Practices and Styles and Adolescent Sexual Behavior among High School Adolescents in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. J AIDS Clin Res.2015; 6:424.
- Ross LK et al.Aining Granule Stabilizes the Decline of CD4 Cell Count in HAART-Receiving HIV/AIDS Patients Having Virologic Failure. J Data Mining Genomics Proteomics.2015; 6:165.
- Ironson Get al.Doctor-Patient Relationship: Active Patient Involvement (DPR:API) is related to long survival status and predicts adherence change in HIV. J AIDS Clin Res.2015; 6: 427.
- Mbata Godwin Cet al. Pleural Effusion: Aetiology, Clinical Presentation and Mortality Outcome in a Tertiary Health Institution in Eastern Nigeria – A Five Year Retrospective Study. J AIDS Clin Res.2015; 6: 426.
- Salvana EMTet al.HIV with Hepatitis B Co-Infection: Optimizing Treatment in Resource-Limited Settings. J AIDS Clin Res.2015; 6:425
- Theuring Set al.Antiretroviral Therapy Programme Retention and Outcomes after 12 Months in a Retrospective Patient Cohort in Fort Portal, Uganda: The Ongoing Challenge of Male ART Performance. J AIDS Clin Res.2015; 6:423.
- Zewdu S andAbebe N Common Mental Disorder among HIV Infected Individuals at Comprehensive HIV Care and Treatment Clinic of DebreMarkos Referral Hospital, Ethiopia. J AIDS Clin Res.2015; 6:420.
- Moodley A and Wood NH. HIV-Associated Oral Lesions in HIVSeropositive Patients at an HIV-Treatment Clinic in South Africa. J AIDS Clin Res.2015; 6:422.
- Iyer AS et al. Response to Pneumococcal Polysaccharide Vaccination in HIV-Positive Individuals on Long Term Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy. J AIDS Clin Res.2015; 6:421.
- Leggat DJ et al. Response to Pneumococcal Polysaccharide Vaccination in Newly Diagnosed HIVPositive Individuals. J AIDS Clin Res.2015; 6: 419.
- Bharaj P andChahar HS. Immune Activation and HIV Pathogenesis: Implications for Therapy. J AntivirAntiretrovir.2015; 7:015-021.
- Lenjisa JLet al.Mortality of Adults on Antiretroviral Therapy with and without TB co-infection in Jimma University Hospital, Ethiopia: Retrospective Cohort Study. J AIDS Clin Res. 2014; 5:350.
- Panda Set al. Correlates of HIV Transmission from Husband to Wife among Heterosexual Married Couples in ART-era in West Bengal, India. J AIDS Clin Res.2015; 6:417.
- Fekadu Het al.)Sero Status Disclosure and Condom se among Plwhas on Art in Assela Town Health Facilities, Oromiya Region. J AIDS Clin Res.2015; 6:414.
- Jaen A et al. Impact of Fixed-Dose Combinations of Antiretrovirals on Prevalence Trends of HIV Resistance: A 7 Year Follow-Up Study. J AIDS Clin Res.2015; 6:416.
- Pereira Het al.HIV Prevalence and HIV-Related Sexual Practices among Men Who Have Sex with Men in Portuguese Bathhouses. J AIDS Clin Res.2015; 6:415.
- Gajbhiye KRet al.Targeted Brain Delivery of Bioactive Molecules Using Nanocarriers. J BioequivAvailab.2015; 7:112-122.
- Jordão Cet al.Disseminated Kaposiâ€™s Sarcoma as Initial Event in AIDS. J AIDS Clin Res.2015; 6:450.
- Kassaye Set al. Direct and Indirect Serum Markers of Liver Fibrosis Compared with Transient Elastography among Women in the Women’s Interagency HIV Study. J AIDS Clin Res.2015; 6:446.
- Abdalla AOet al.HIV Seropositivity among Patients Presenting with Herpes Zoster Infection. J AIDS Clin Res.2015; 6:413.
- Given M An Exploratory Study of the Relationship between Alcohol Use and Sexual Risk Behaviour among Students at the University of Kwazulu- Natal. J AIDS Clin Res.2015; 6:412.
- Rosales-Terrazas Eet al. P16ink4a Immunoexpression Profile in HPV-Oral Lesions from HIV-Infected Patients. J AIDS Clin Res.2015; 6:411.
- Katsounas A et al. Differential Specificity of Interferon-alpha Inducible Gene Expression in Association with Human Immunodeficiency Virus and Hepatitis C Virus Levels and Declines in vivo. J AIDS Clin Res.2015; 6:410.
- Asare-Bempong Get al.Recruiting Black Men Who Have Sex with Men and Women (BMSMW) in an Urban Setting for HIV Prevention Research. J AIDS Clin Res.2015; 6:408.
- Kumar Aet al.Immunological and Virological Outcomes at 5 Years in HIV Infected Adults Who Start HAART at a CD4 Cell Count of Less Than 200 in Barbados. J AIDS Clin Res.2015; 6:406.
- Nkenfou CN et al. Characterization of Asymptomatic Children Infected with the Human Immunodeficiency Virus at Birth. J AIDS Clin Res.2015; 6:405.
- Xhani B andPuca E. Stigma and HIV/AIDS in Low and Middle Income Country. J AIDS Clin Res. 2014; 5:e116.
- Castro P et al. Psycho-social and Care Delivery Challenges of HIV/AIDS in the Dominican Republic: Impairment of Patient Outcomes. J AIDS Clin Res. 2014; 5:404.
- Ebonyi AOet al. Predictors of Mortality in a Clinic Cohort of HIV-1 Infected Children Initiated on Antiretroviral Therapy in Jos, Nigeria. J AIDS Clin Res. 2014; 5:403.
- Seechurn Set al.Obesity and HIV Infection-is there a Role for Bariatric Surgery in Treatment?. J AIDS Clin Res. 2014; 5:402.
- Beck-Sague CMet al. Depression and Response to Antiretroviral Therapy in the Dominican Republic. J AIDS Clin Res. 2014; 5:401.
- Osborne AEet al. Palm Fruit Juice Mitigates AZT Mitochondrial Genotoxicity and Dose-Dependent Cytotoxicity. J AIDS Clin Res. 2014; 5:400.
- Van Niekerk AA Three Ethical Issues in the Development of Public Genetic Health Policies in Africa. J AIDS Clin Res. 2014; 5:399.
- Herd Oet al.The Effect of HIV and Antiretroviral Therapy on Chromosomal Radiosensitivity. J AIDS Clin Res. 2014; 5:397.
- Hamdela Bet al.Knowledge on Mother to Child Transmission and Utilization of Services Designed to Prevent Mother to Child Transmission of HIV/AIDS among Pregnant Women in Hossana Town, Southern Ethiopia. J AIDS Clin Res. 2014; 5:396.
- Martinez Jet al. HPV and Adolescent Males with HIV 2007-2009. J AIDS Clin Res.2015; 6:409.
- Maina AKet al.The Relative Balance between Th17 and Regulatory T cell subsets is Critical for Progression of HIV Infection. J AIDS Clin Res. 2014; 5:395.
- Chakraborty A et al. Cytomegalovirus Retinitis with Multiple Co Infections in a HIV/AIDS Patient having Extreme Low CD4 Count: A Case Report and Review of Literature. J AIDS Clin Res.2014; 5:394.
- Tadesse K and Haile F Predictors of Loss to Follow Up of Patients Enrolled on Antiretroviral Therapy: A Retrospective Cohort Study. J AIDS Clin Res. 2014; 5:393.
- AneneAket al.The Sexual Behaviours of HIV Positive Patients Receiving Antiretroviral Therapy in HIV Treatment Centre in Nigeria. J AIDS Clin Res. 2014; 5:392.
- Indridason Het al. Long Term Nationwide Analysis of HIV and AIDS in Iceland, 1983-2012. J AIDS Clin Res. 2014; 5:387.
- Reynolds HWet al. Development of a Nationally Coordinated Evaluation Plan for the Ghana National Strategy for Key Populations. J AIDS Clin Res.2014; 5:389.
- Cacoub P et al. Changes in the Profile and Care of HIV-HCV Seropositive Patients in Two Cross-Sectional Surveys in France (2006 and 2013). J AIDS Clin Res.2014; 5:388.
- Oyedokun Aet al.Sexual Dysfunction in HIV-Positive Women Attending a Tertiary Health Facility in North Central Nigeria. J AIDS Clin Res.2014; 5:398.
- McLaughlin MMet al.Use of Raltegravir in HIV-Infected Pregnant Women: A Case Series and Review of the Literature. J AIDS Clin Res. 2014; 5:386.
- Chamroonsawasdi Ket al.Monitoring and Evaluation of a Model Development Project and Strategic Campaign on HIV/AIDS Prevention among Muslim Communities in Thailand. J AIDS Clin Res 5:384.
- Lau C et al. International Collaborative Research Partnerships: Blending Science with Management and Diplomacy. J AIDS Clin Res. 2014; 5:385.
- Kolesnikova LIet al. Menstrual and Reproductive Function in Women with HIV-infection and Antioxidant Vitamins Deficiency. J AIDS Clin Res.2014; 5:382.
- Uzochukwuet al.How do Primary Health Care Workers Perceive and Practice Post Exposure Prophylaxis for HIV in Enugu State? J AIDS Clin Res.2014; 5:381.
- Ajao KOet al.Factors Influencing Condom Use among People Living with HIV/ AIDS Attending Clinics at State Specialist Hospital, Akure, Ondo State, Nigeria. GynecolObstet (Sunnyvale). 2014; 4:254.
- Rochedo MPRRet al.Disseminated Histoplasmosis in NA Aids Patient. J AIDS Clin Res.2014; 5:390
- Qadir Set al.Oral Mucosal Changes in Patients of HIV /AIDS Taking Antiretroviral Therapy in Pakistan. J CytolHistol.2014; S4:019.
- Thérèse Net al. Comparison of Intestinal Parasitic Infection among Adults with or without HIV/AIDS in Yaoundé and Effect of HAART and CD4 Cells Counts. J BacteriolParasitol.2014; 6:208.
- Paul NarhDoku ZAet al.Social Support Disparities among Children affected by HIV/AIDS in Ghana . J Psychiatry.2014; 18:202.
- Onyebueke GC andOkwaraji Fe. Depression and Suicide Risk among HIV Positive Individuals Attending an Out Patient HIV/Aids Clinic of a Nigerian Tertiary Health Institution . J Psychiatry.2014; 18:182.
- Kalil MA. Modern Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Cows. J VeterinarSci Technol.2014; 5:202.
- Chaudary B and Pulli P. Smart Cane Outdoor Navigation System for Visually Impaired Deaf-blind and Blind Persons. CommunDisord Deaf Stud Hearing Aids.2014; 2:125.
- Johansen JDet al.Effect of Counseling, Amplification and Fractal Tones in Tinnitus Management. CommunDisord Deaf Stud Hearing Aids.2014; 2:124.
- Abd-Elazem IS and Huang RCC Inhibition of the Replication of Clinical Drug-Resistant HIV-1 Strains by Small Molecule Integrase Inhibitors M522 and M532. J AIDS Clin Res.2014; 5: 378
- vanKleeck A Intervention Activities and Strategies for Promoting Academic Language in Preschoolers and Kindergartners. CommunDisord Deaf Stud Hearing Aids.2014; 2:126.
- Yongabi KAet al.Preliminary Report on Management of HIV/AIDS-Associated Opportunistic Skin Infections with PhytodermaTM, a Natural Myco-Based Cream. J Mol Pharm Org Process Res.2014; 2:122.
- Gizachew Aet al.Level of Knowledge, Attitude and Associated Factors among Women toward Breastfeeding in the Era of HIV/AIDs, JabiTehinanWoreda, Northwest Ethiopia, 2012. Clinics Mother Child Health.2014; 11:163.
- Folquet AMet al. HIV Morbidity and Mortality in the Pediatric Population of Côte d’Ivoire. Clinics Mother Child Health.2014; 11:162.
- Nguyen Det al.Traineesâ€™ Attitudes and Preferences towards the Use of Over the Counter Analgesics in Patients with Chronic Liver Disease. AdvPharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf.2014; 3:167.
- Hitti Jet al. Frequency of Antiretroviral Resistance Mutations among Infants Exposed to Single-Dose Nevirapine and Short Course Maternal Antiretroviral Regimens: ACTG A5207. J AIDS Clin Res.2014; 5: 371.
- Al-Mozaini MAet al.HIV-Care Outcome in Saudi Arabia; a Longitudinal Cohort. J AIDS Clin Res.2014; 5: 370
- Ingole Net al.Demographic Profile of HIV Sero Positive Clients Attending Integrated Counseling and Testing Centre, Mumbai, India. J AIDS Clin Res.2014; 5: 369.
- Kolesnikova LIet al. Oxidative Stress Parameters in Women with HIV and HIV/hepatitis B and/or C Co-infection. J AIDS Clin Res.2014; 5: 368.
- Lema TF Assessment of Antenatal Care Clientsâ€™ Willingness for HIV Counseling and Testing in Asella Governmental Health Institutions, Ethiopia. J AIDS Clin Res.2014; 5: 367
- Eaton AetalPartner Violence and Condom Use in HIV-Discordant Heterosexual Partnerships. J AIDS Clin Res.2014; 5: 376.
- Yannoutsos Aet al. Structural and Functional Arterial Parameters, Immunovirological Control and Vitamin D in HIV-Infected Patients. J AIDS Clin Res.2014; 5: 375
- Chongthama Ret al.Histopathological Changes in Multiple Fetal Tissues Exposed In-Utero to Zidovudine. J AIDS Clin Res.2014; 5: 373.
- Mathur Pet al. Rising Syphilis Infection among Rural HIV-Infected Men who Routinely Received Risk- Reduction Counseling: New Challenges to HIV Prevention in Clinical Care. J AIDS Clin Res.2014; 5:333.
- Wang D et al.Microvascular Endothelial Dysfunction and Enhanced Thromboxane and Endothelial Contractility in Patients with HIV. J AIDS Clin Res. 2013; 4:267.
- Abdi TG. Factors Contributing to Staffâ€™s Susceptibility to HIV in Oromia Agricultural Research Institute: A Case Study from Zeway Fisheries Resources Research Center. J AIDS Clin Res.2013; 4:266.
- Vaughan EMet al.The Impact of Nutrition on CD4+ Levels for HIV-positive Kenyan Adults. J AIDS Clin Res.2013; 4:265.
- Doyore Fet al.Are People Controlling the Danger or Fear for Condom Use as HIV/AIDS Preventive Message? An Evaluative Type of Study Based on Extended Parallel Process Model. J AIDS Clin Res. 2013; 4:264.
- Esmael Aet al.Tuberculosis and Human Immune Deficiency Virus Co-infection in DebreMarkos Referral Hospital in Northwest Ethiopia: A Five Years Retrospective Study. J AIDS Clin Res. 2013; 4:263.
- Lindholm DA et al. Treatment Challenges for Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy in the Setting of Acute Retroviral Syndrome: Case Report and Review of the Literature. J AIDS Clin Res.2013; 4:262.
- Anígilájé EAet al. There is No CryptococcalAntigenaemia among A Cohort of Children with Advanced HIV Infection in an Antiretroviral Therapy Programme in Makurdi, Nigeria. J AIDS Clin Res. 2013; 4:261.
- Okpokoro Eet al. Preparing for HIV Vaccine Trials in Nigeria: Building the Capacity of the Community and National Coordinating, Regulatory and Ethical Bodies. J AIDS Clin Res.2013; 4:260.
- Agossou Jet al. Assessment of Five Yearsâ€™ Comprehensive Management of HIV-Infected Children in Parakou. J AIDS Clin Res.2013; 4:259.
- Eremin Vet al.HIV Drug Resistance at Patients on HAART and Transmitted HIV Drug Resistance (tHIVDR) in Treatment Naive Patients in Belarus. J AIDS Clin Res.2013; 4:258.
- Turk T and Elkins D Using a Formative Research Rapid Assessment Method to Support the Development of a HIV/AIDS Antiretroviral Therapy Communication Campaign in Kenya. J Infect Dis Ther.2013; 1:120.
- Uys Met al.The Influence of Non-Linear Frequency Compression on the Perception of Timbre and Melody by Adults with a Moderate to Severe Hearing Loss. CommunDisord Deaf Stud Hearing Aids.2013; 1:104.
- Jbilou J et al. Men-centered Approaches for Primary and Secondary Prevention of HIV/AIDS: A Scoping Review of Effective Interventions. J AIDS Clin Res.2013; 4:257.
- Wei-Ti Cet al. Engagement with Health Care Providers Affects Self- Efficacy, Self-Esteem, Medication Adherence and Quality of Life in People Living with HIV. J AIDS Clin Res.2013; 4:256.
- Ton H andXiong H Astrocyte Dysfunctions and HIV-1 Neurotoxicity. J AIDS Clin Res.2013; 4:255.
- Lanier Yet al. Sociostructural Correlates of AIDS Progression for African American Women Living with Diagnoses of HIV Infection in the District of Columbia. J AIDS Clin Res.2013; 4:254.
- Alemu Aet al.Challenges of Caregivers to Disclose their Childrenâ€™s HIV Positive Status Receiving Highly Active Anti Retroviral Therapy at Pediatric Anti Retroviral Therapy Clinics in Bahir Dar, North West Ethiopia. J AIDS Clin Res.2013; 4:253.
- Nog Ret al.Prevalence of Occult Hepatitis B Infection among HIV Infected Patients at an Innercity Clinic. J AIDS Clin Res.2013; 4:252.
- Shittu ROet al. Prevalence and Correlates of Depressive Disorders among People Living with HIV/AIDS, in North Central Nigeria. J AIDS Clin Res.2013; 4:251.
- Alla NRet al.Tackling HIV/AIDS - Are we there yet? ReprodSyst Sex Disord 3:e109.
- Ansari RMet al.Socio-Ecological Approach to Self-Management of HIV/AIDS: A Case Study of Women Patients with HIV Virus. Occup Med Health Aff.2013; 1:136.
- Chikezie UEet al.Patterns of Comorbid Infections and Associated Suicidal Ideations among Individuals Attending HIV/AIDS Clinic in Benin City. Epidemiol.2013; 3:136.
- Maggi Pet al. Organ Damage in HIV-Positive Patients with High Blood Pressure. J AIDS Clin Res.2013; 4: 248.
- Gumbo Pet al. Analysis of Bias and ART Enrollment for a Point-of-Care CD4/CD4% Analyzer. J AIDS Clin Res.2013; 4: 247
- Lazarus EM et al. Lamivudine Monotherapy as a Holding Strategy in HIV-Infected Children in South Africa. J AIDS Clin Res.2013; 4: 246
- Míguez-Burbano Met al. Alcohol, Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor and Obesity among People Living with HIV. J AIDS Clin Res.2013; 4: 245.
- Atrio Jet al.Contraceptive use in Adolescents with Perinatally and Behaviorally Acquired Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection Seen in a Public Los Angeles County Clinic. J AIDS Clin Res.2013; 4: 244.
- Okeke TC andAnyaehie BU HIV Co-Infection with Hepatotropic Viruses and Mycobacterial Tuberculosis. J AIDS Clin Res.2013; 4:229.
- Gaona-Flores V et al. In vitro Sensitivity to Fluconazole through Vitek II Systems, of Strains of Candida Spp. In Patients with Oropharyngeal Candidiasis and HIV/AIDS. J AIDS Clin Res.2013; 4:230.
- Mellie Het al.Time to Recurrence of any Opportunistic Infection after Treatment of it among People Living with HIV Infection in DebreMarkos, Northwest Ethiopia: Retrospective Cohort Study. J AIDS Clin Res.2013; 4:226.
- Nderitul Det al.Is there â€œTherapeuticMisconceptionâ€ in HIV/AIDS and Clinical Research in Western Kenya? J AIDS Clin Res.2013; 4:225.
- Engel Set al.The Experience of Screening for HIV/AIDS Medical Studies among African-American/Black and Latino/Hispanic Persons Living with HIV/AIDS: A Mixed-Methods Exploration. J AIDS Clin Res.2013; 4:223.
- Gumbo FZ and Stray-Pedersen B The Interaction of Tuberculosis and HIV in Africa. J AIDS Clin Res.2013; 4:228.
- Holstad MMD and Hodges S The Impact of a Health Promotion Educational Program on Cardiovascular Risk Factors for HIV Infected Women on Antiretroviral Therapy. J AIDS Clin Res.2013; 4:224.
- Muldoon EGet al.Loss of HIV Virologic Control Originating in the Cerebrospinal Fluid Due to Inadvertent Protease Inhibitor Monotherapy. J AIDS Clin Res.2013; 4:219.
- Chim Bet al. Integrated Cryptococcal Antigen Screening and Pre-Emptive Treatment Prior to Initiation of Antiretroviral Treatment in Cambodia. J AIDS Clin Res.2013; 4:227.
- Agbaji Oet al. Factors Associated With Pulmonary Tuberculosis-HIV Co-Infection in Treatment- Naive Adults in Jos, North Central Nigeria. J AIDS Clin Res.2013; 4:222.
- Paxton KCet al.HIV Risk Behaviors among African American Women with at-Risk Male Partners. J AIDS Clin Res.2013; 4:221.
- Kwesiga Det al.The Clientsâ€™ Voice: Satisfaction with HIV/AIDS Care in a Public and Private Health Facility in Kabale District, Uganda. J AIDS Clin Res.2013; 4:220.
- Hainova Ket al. Microflora of Intestinal and Respiratory Tract in AIDS Process. J AntivirAntiretrovir.2013; 15:006.
- Khan PAet al.Profile of Fungal Lower Respiratory Tract Infections and CD4 Counts in HIV Positive Patients. Virol Mycol.2013; 2: 113.
- Chen WT et al. Antiretroviral Therapy (ART) Side Effect Impacted on Quality of Life, and Depressive Symptomatology: A Mixed-Method Study. J AIDS Clin Res.2013; 4:218.
- Magnan RE et al. Evaluating an Integrative Theoretical Framework for HIV Sexual Risk among Juvenile Justice involved Adolescents. J AIDS Clin Res.2013; 4:217.
- Elenga Net al. Incidence, Predictive Factors and Prognosis of Tuberculosis among Patients with HIV Infection in Guadeloupe 1988-2009. J AIDS Clin Res.2013; 4:235.
- Akpotuzor Josephine Oet al.Perception Level of Voluntary Counselling/Testing and Knowledge/Awareness of HIV/AIDS among Adult Population in Ugep Town of Cross-River State of Nigeria. J AIDS Clin Res.2013; 4:234.