Emerging Trends and Research in Proteins
Snehitha Megaji1*,Akhilesh Thota2, Swetha Chandrika3
1Department of Pharmacy, Ganga Pharmacy College, Nizamabad, Telangana
2Department of Pharmaceutical Analysis, Vathsalya College of Pharmacy, Hyderabad, Telangana
3Department of Pharmaceutical Analysis, Vijay College of Pharmacy, Nizamabad, Telangana
- *Corresponding Author:
- Snehitha Megaji
Department of Pharmacy, Ganga Pharmacy College, Nizamabad, Telangana,
Received date: 09/02/2015 Accepted date: 01/03/2015
Visit for more related articles at Research & Reviews: Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology
Proteins, Polypeptides, Nucleic acids, Mitochondria, Immunoglobins
Proteins are vast natural atoms, or macromolecules, comprising of one or all the more long chains of amino corrosive deposits. Proteins perform an endless cluster of capacities inside of living organic entities, including catalyzing metabolic responses, repeating DNA, reacting to jolts, and transporting atoms starting with one area then onto the next. Proteins may be cleansed from other cell parts utilizing an assortment of systems, for example, ultracentrifugation, precipitation, electrophoresis, and chromatography. A protein contains no less than one long polypeptide. Short polypeptides, containing not exactly around 20-30 buildups, are infrequently thought to be proteins and are normally called peptides.
Proteins are by and large more costly than engineered surfactants; the yeast stress protein creation could introduce a procedure that gives the protein synergist at a focused expense making this material a possibly monetarily feasible element for mechanical cleaner plans and in other huge scale ranges of surfactant applications . The unevenness in metabolic homeostasis in sort 2 diabetes (T2DM) is joined by cell anxiety, adjusted expression and flowing amassing of warmth stun proteins (HSP) and cytokines (star and mitigating) . The twofold emulsion dissolvable vanishing methods are generally utilized for embodiment of most water solvent peptides/proteins to miniaturized scale and Nano particulate drug conveyance frameworks . An average non-therapeutic utilization of proteins incorporates the present acknowledgment that proteins can be a mass into nanowires which can serve a mixture of specialized applications [4,5].
The mix of BMP-2 inhibitor with an against multiplying specialists may be a superior choice to avert malignancy development and metastasis . Layer protein of UHS-KAP was showed up in the serum of alopecia kids, and vanished by the biotin treatment. Biotin organization mended three alopecia kids . Protein trafficking is the instrument by which a cell transports proteins to the fitting position in the cell or outside of it. This focusing on is in light of the data contained in the protein [8,9].
Oxidized proteins and egg whites in blood plasma of patients with interminable glomerulonephritis and unending pyelonephritis as a starting clinical type of ceaseless kidney infection . Maturing may additionally influence the regulation of a few flagging pathways including the mitogen-initiated protein kinases (MAPK), atomic variable κβ (NF-κβ), endothelial nitric oxide synthase (eNOS), warmth stun proteins (Hsp), and apoptotic motioning in the male rodent aorta . The physiological part of antacid stun proteins is not clear, it assumes a key part in soluble pH resilience [12,13]. miRNAs can instigate protein diminishment by means of both utilitarian instruments, protein expression .
Relapses of serum protein estimations on ELISA classes were direct and in the same bearings as, albeit weaker than, those on CIEP [15,16]. All out protein fixation was resolved by strategy for Bradford utilizing Quick Start Bradford Protein Assay unit. The protein fixation was ascertained utilizing cow-like serum egg whites (BSA) as standard [17,18]. Quality expression involves translation, grafting, mRNA send out, mRNA dependability and interpretation, which meet up to control the plenitude of any protein which follow up on numerous levels of quality regulation by associating with the nucleic acids [19-22]. The greater part of the 83 proteins did not have any known polymorphisms that would prompt an expanded defenselessness to create PD however recently said that somehow they were ensnared in the sickness [23-25]. Goats are an especially productive mean of creating recombinant proteins since they create significant measures of milk .
Protein-protein cooperation’s are critical on the grounds that they can be utilized as a part of the immunodiagnostics and in the purging of in place Igs or their pieces [27-30]. Polymerized protein is essential for its practical and dietary properties in different dairy sustenance items [31,32]. Genome sequencing tasks and hereditary designing has uncovered numerous parts of complex cell environment containing expansive number of proteins [33,34]. Oral biofilm (dental plaque) is shaped by the introductory grip of "pioneer species" to salivary proteins that shape the dental pellicle on the tooth surface .
Mitochondria are direct popular targets, in light of the fact that numerous HCV proteins partner with them. They are the primary intracellular free radicals makers and targets . PEGylation is a specific vital stride in the definition of biotherapeutic protein drugs, as the connection of a Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) prompts expanded circling existence of the medication and the measurements interim [36-38]. Catches (N-ethylmaleimide-touchy component connector protein receptors) are little polypeptides portrayed by a particular space called SNARE theme .
The changed wealth of proteins from HaCaT human keratinocyte cell line presented to arsenic was evaluated utilizing a mark free LC-MS/MS mass spectrometry [40-42]. Protein extraction was finished by the chloroform-chilly ethanol procedure. Vaccination for creation of immunizer to be utilized as reagents as a part of Western smudging, evaluation of the protein fixation by the Bradford strategy, protein portrayal by local polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis [43-45]. Surfactant protein an assumes vital parts in lung characteristic invulnerability under basal conditions and because of different affront, for example, disease and oxidative anxiety [46,47]. Green Fluorescence Protein (GFP) and Apoptin as model proteins, we have as of late portrayed a technique to create cell lines that emit proteins conveying an altered HIV-TAT Protein Transduction Domain (PTD) for resulting protein transduction interceded uptake by target cells [48-50].
MMP12-Flag combination protein overexpression and its expanded enzymatic action were seen in the lung in an inducible way, which prompted provocative cell invasion and expanded epithelial development . The solvent part of the yogurts by SDS-PAGE to focus the protein design and the principle protein groups that were seen in the Coomassie-recolored SDS-PAGE gels were further broke down by nanoLC-MS/MS .GTP-tying proteins of the Rho family, which intercede actin cytoskeleton rearrangement, neuronal morphogenesis and quality expression [53-56]. Protein misfolding and collection is emphatically controlled by sub-atomic chaperones known as warmth stun proteins (HSPs) including Hsp90, Hsp70, Hsp27, Hsp60, and Hsp40 [57,58].
Transporters are film proteins show in every single living being. These proteins direct supplements, particles, natural poisons, and different xenobiotic [59,60]. Expansins are novel plant CW releasing proteins, are essentially included in the pH-subordinate augmentation of plant CWs that is called corrosive development . Blood Retina Barrier spillage is the key, plasma lipoprotein focuses primarily tweak its results, and fenofibrate has intra-retinal activities [62-64]. ELISAs were utilized to demonstrate the adequacy of the conjugates, in particular recently incorporate conjugates (NSC) in the discovery of immunoglobulins. All NSC bound to mammalian immunoglobulins, however neglected to tie avian immunoglobulin Y (IgY) .
Normally planned little atom inhibitors of the Bcl-2 group of ace survival proteins now gives a restorative way to deal with the specific focusing of the cell survival hardware in changed cells . Thrombotic occasions are principally brought about by deformities in circling plasma proteins and platelets [67-70]. The PTEN protein ties to the MAGI proteins (MAGIs), which are platform particles with PDZ area included in the regulation of epithelial cell tight-intersection, get together. Studies have uncovered the potential importance of the PDZ connections to malignancy cell practices [71-73]. Matricellular proteins are a gathering of extracellular lattice (ECM) particles that are not parts of the auxiliary platform of the ECM however serve as cell controllers and modulators of cell conduct and flagging [74-76].
The dietary estimation of the Isognomonalatus was to focus the protein vicinity and focuses in extracellular liquids of the mussel [77,78]. The VEGF is an exceedingly intense homodimeric protein that animates angiogenesis, which is crucial to prompting the expansion of endothelial cells and expanding vessel penetrability [79,80].Particular dissolvable variables or proteins that have reactant parts in the separation and expansion of undeveloped cells to β-cells [81-83]. 30% of proteins encoded by the mammalian genome are transmembrane proteins [84,85]. Adolescent hormone tying protein (JHBP) transports adolescent hormone (JH) from corpora allata to target cells, and serves as a pool of JH in the hemolymph [86,87]. Plasma surfactant proteins are touchy and particular indicative and prognostic biomarkers of ARDS [88,89].
Proteins are dynamic particles that utilization composed nuclear changes to accomplish legitimate capacity . Flu infection proteins are found to contain caspase cleavage themes [91,92]. A few multifunctional proteins are included in both transcriptional and translational control. Atomic clock study demonstrates that χ2 worth is higher in nearly as look at far off related proteins .
Upkeep of cell homeostasis is directed by the sub-atomic chaperones .Layer skeletal proteins, in the regulation of different particle transporters in erythrocytes and in non-erythroid cells [95,96]. Papilloma infections and the Human Herpes Kaposi's Sarcoma-related infection (KSHV) encode proteins that meddle with interferon administrative components (IRF) initiation or impelling . Proteins and RNAs to a certain degree can be distinguished in coursing natural liquids and are most promptly influenced via infection, solution and recuperation; they are thought to be promising hopefuls as biomarkers [98-100].
- Goldfeld M, et al. Proteins as Surfactant Enhancers for Environmental and Industrial Applications. J Pet Environ Biotechnol. 2015;6:211.
- Heck TG,et al.Subclinical Processes in the Development of Type Two Diabetes. J Nov Physiother.2015;5:246.
- Devrim B and BozkÄ±r A. Design and Evaluation of Hydrophobic Ion-Pairing Complexation of Lysozyme with Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate for Improved Encapsulation of Hydrophilic Peptides/Proteins by Lipid-Polymer Hybrid Nanoparticles. J NanomedNanotechnol.2015;6:259.
- Broersen K. Technical Proteins: A Multitude of Applications to Discover. J PhysChemBiophys. 2014;4:e124.
- Giri P and Pal C. An Overview on the Thermodynamic Techniques used in Food Chemistry. Mod Chem appl.2014;2:142.
- Mandal C, et al. An Update of Bone Morphogenetic Proteins as Biomarker and Therapy for Cancer. J Carcinog Mutagen. 2015;6:e114.
- Abe K, et al. Changes in the Hydrophobic Proteins in Response to Biotin Administration in Serum of Infant Patients with Alopecia as Assessed by the Protein Micro-Sequencing Method. J MicrobBiochem Technol. 2015;7:039-046.
- Govindan G and Nair AS. Sequence Features and Subset Selection Technique for the Prediction of Protein Trafficking Phenomenon in Eukaryotic Non Membrane Proteins. Biomedical Data Mining 2015;3:109.
- Sarva SAK andGiri A. Effect of Freshwater Crab Shell Fog as Organic Fertilizer to Increase Plants of Cucurbitaceae Growth Dramatically. Agrotechnol. 2015;4:129.
- Muravlyova LE, et al. The Determination of Oxidized Proteins and Albumin in Plasma of Chronic Kidney Disease Patients. Biol Med (Aligarh). 2015;7: 230.
- Rice KM, et al. Age-Associated Alterations of Morphology and Protein Signaling in the Female F344xBN Rat Aorta. J GerontolGeriatr Res.2015;4:196.
- Seetharaaman B and Krishnan VM.In Silico Analysis of Alkaline Shock Proteins in Enterobacteria. J Proteomics Bioinform. 2008;S1: S021-S037.
- Baier RE. Proteins at Interfaces are Universal, but still Poorly Understood: A Challenge . J BiodiversBiopros Dev.2015;6:e108.
- Zhu J, et al. An Integrated Method for Detecting Micro RNA Target Proteins through Reverse-phase Protein Arrays. J ComputSciSyst Biol. 2015;8:012-033.
- Farid AH and Segervall. A Comparison between ELISA and CIEP for Measuring Antibody Titres against Aleutian Mink Disease Virus. Virol-mycol. 2015;3:137.
- Di Benedetto G and MaccalliniV.The Detection of Complexed Proteins E6/P53 and E7/Prb In Relation to Carcinogenesis of the Uterine Cervix. J CytolHistol. 2014;S4:022.
- Purkayastha J, et al. World’s Hottest ChilliBhutJolokia (Capsicum assamicum) Proteome Revealed: Comparative Proteomic Analysis of Differentially Expressed Proteins. J Proteomics Bioinform. 2014;7:389-402.
- Backes JM, et al. Evaluating the Effects of Prescription Fish Oil, Supplemental Fish Oil and a Krill Oil Blend on Serum Lipids/Lipoproteins and the Omega-3 Index: A Pilot Study. J GlycomicsLipidomics. 2014;4:121.
- Ridolo E, et al. A Role for Pathogenesis-Related Proteins in Poly-Sensitized Allergic Patients with Eosinophilic Esophagitis: Clinical and Endoscopic Features. J Allergy Ther. 2014:5:199.
- Nora Beatriz Calcaterra. How to Have Dual Lives: Proteins that Bind DNA and RNA. Mol Biol. 2014;3:e120.
- Shahzidi S, et al. Intermediate Filament Proteins of Lamin A/C and Cytokeratin 18 are involved in Apoptotic Induction by Photodynamic Therapy with Hexaminolevulinate in HumanColon Carcinoma Cells. J CarcinogeneMutagene. 2014;6:212.
- Shanmugaraj BM and Ramalingam SK. Plants as an Alternate System for the Large Scale Production of Recombinant Therapeutic Proteins. Biochem Anal Biochem. 2014;3:i101.
- Patodia S, et al. Molecular Dynamics Simulation of Proteins: A Brief Overview. J PhysChemBiophys.2014;4:166.
- Whitesman P. Preliminary Set Theory-Type Analysis of Proteins Associated With Parkinsonâ€™s Disease. J Alzheimers Dis Parkinsonism. 2014;4:170.
- Manohar M, et al. Proteomic Identification and Analysis of Human Endometrial Proteins Associated with Unexplained Infertility. J Proteomics Bioinform. 2014;7:359-366.
- Freitas VJF. et al. Goats (Capra hircus) as Bioreactors for Production of Recombinant Proteins Interesting to Pharmaceutical Industry. ClonTransgen. 2014;3:130.
- Vaillant AAJ, et al. Bacterial Proteins and Their Proposed Interactions with Fc or Fab Fragments of Immunoglobulins. Biochem Physiol. 2014;3:143.
- Takano M, et al. Secretomic Analysis of Mouse Choroid Plexus Cell Line ECPC-4 Using Two- Dimensional Gel Electrophoresis Coupled to Mass Spectrometry. J Proteomics Bioinform. 2014;7:347-352.
- Moussa A. Organic-Bio-Chemistry (From Soap to Amyloid Proteins). J Chromatograph SeparatTechniq. 2014;5:e125.
- Mait P and Manna J. Activation of Heat Shock Proteins by Nanocurcumin to Prevent Neurodegenerative Diseases. Brain DisordTher. 2014;3:139.
- Sriharshan A, et al. Radiation-Induced Crosstalk between MicroRNAs and Proteins of the Endothelium: In silico Analysis. J Proteomics Bioinform. 2014;7:327-331.
- Sakandar HA, et al. Effects of Polymerized Whey Proteins Isolates on the Quality of Stirred Yoghurt made from Camel Milk. J Food Process Technol. 2014;5:350.
- Bidkar AP, et al.Insilico Structural and Functional Analysis of Hypothetical Proteins of LeptospiraInterrogans. BiochemPharmacol. 2014;3:136.
- Wormwood LW, et al. Environmental Influences on Biochemistry in Autism Spectrum Disorder . Autism-Open Access. 2014;4:e123.
- Maddi A, et al.Mass Spectrometric Analysis of Whole Secretome and Amylase-precipitated Secretome Proteins from Streptococcus gordonii. J Proteomics Bioinform. 2014;7:287-295.
- Alou-El-Makarem MM, et al. Evaluation of Carbonylated Proteins in Hepatitis C Virus Patients. Mod Chem appl.2014;2:130.
- Hutanu D and Darie CC. Trends in Characterization of PEGylated Proteins by Mass Spectrometry. Mod Chem appl. 2014;2:128.
- Zhang S, et al. Improved Method for Estimating M-Spike Proteins in Serum Protein Electrophoresis. J ClinExpPathol. 2014;4:178.
- Sansebastiano GD and Piro G. The SNARE Proteins (In Plants) Beyond the Nobel Prize. J Plant Biochem Physiol. 2014;2:e122.
- Porto WF, et al. Screening and Functional Prediction of Conserved Hypothetical Proteins from Escherichia coli. J Proteomics Bioinform. 2014;7:203-213.
- Ratcliffe E. Staphylococcus aureus Binding Proteins for Prevention of Orthopaedic Implant-Related Infections. J MicrobBiochem Technol. 2014;6:303-313.
- Udensi UK, et al. Proteomics-Based Identification of Differentially Abundant Proteins from Human Keratinocytes Exposed to Arsenic Trioxide. J Proteomics Bioinform. 2014;7:166-178.
- Bragazzi NL, et al. NAPPA-Based Nanobiosensors for the Detection of Proteins and of Protein-Protein Interactions Relevant to Cancer. J Carcinog& Mutagen. 2014;5:166.
- Vaillant AAJ, et al. Preliminary Study of the Identification of Proteins in Tissue Fluids of the Sea Mussel Isognomonalatus. J Marine Sci Res Dev. 2014;4:147.
- Stein KR, et al. The Non-classical Pathway is the Major Pathway to Secrete Proteins in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. ClinExpPharmacol. 2014;4:155.
- Floros J and Phelps SD. Human Surfactant Proteins (SP-) A1 and SP-A2: to Include or Not in Surfactant Replacement Therapy, and If Yes, Both or Which One?. J Neonatal Biol. 2014;3:136.
- Teti G, et al. De- Regulation of Extracellular Matrix Proteins in Human Fibroblasts after Longterm and Low Concentrations of HEMA Exposition. J CytolHistol. 2014;5:235.
- Srivastava T. Now Perceiving: The Complete Genome Package. Biol Med. 2014;6:e101
- Nordin F, et al. TATκ Fusion Protein of OCT-3/4 and KLF-4: Stable Mixed Population Cell Lines Capable of Delivering Fusion Proteins to Target Cells. J Cell SciTher. 2014;5:158.
- Vaidya M, et al. In silico Interactive Study of Periplasmic and Outer Membrane Proteins of Type IV Secreting System (T4ss) in Helicobacter pylori. J Cancer SciTher. 2014;6:105-109.
- Qu P. Stat3 Related Gene Proteins are Key Regulators in Chronic Inflammation to Lung Adenicarcinoma Transition. J Blood Disorders Transf. 2014;5:e111.
- Gooding RC, et al. Whatâ€™s in Your Yogurt? A Proteomic Investigation. Mod Chem appl. 2014;2:121.
- Tejada-Simon. Small GTP-binding Proteins: A Future for the Treatment of Cognitive Disorders?. Brain DisordTher. 2014;3:114.
- Zhang J. Recent Research Advances in the Glycine-xxx-Glycine Motif of Mammalian Prion Proteins. BiochemPharmacol. 2014;3:e151.
- Schallner N, et al. Circadian Rhythm in Stroke â€“ The Influence of Our Internal Cellular Clock on Cerebrovascular Events. J ClinExpPathol. 2014;4:163.
- Josic D. Strategies for Complete Proteomic Analysis of Hydrophobic Proteins in Complex Biological Samples â€“ Hyde-and Seek. J Data Mining Genomics Proteomics. 2014;5:e111.
- Samadi AK. Targeted Activation of Heat Shock Proteins by Natural Bioactive Compounds to Prevent Neurodegenerative Diseases. J Anc Dis Prev Rem. 2014;2:e113.
- Sung YY. Heat Shock Proteins: An Alternative to Control Disease in Aquatic Organism. J Marine Sci Res Dev. 2014;4:e126.
- Gowder SJT. Renal Membrane Transport Proteins and the Transporter Genes. Gene Technology. 2014;3:e109.
- Flores-Nascimento MC, et al. Metabolic and Inflammatory Proteins Differentially Expressed in Platelets from Unprovoked Deep Vein Thrombosis Patients. J Proteomics Bioinform. 2014;7:017-022.
- AbuQamar S.Expansins: Cell Wall Remodeling Proteins with a Potential Function in Plant Defense. J Plant Biochem Physiol. 2014;2:e118.
- Beglinger KM, et al. Analysis of Proteins Bound to Contact Lenses. Mod Chem appl. 2013;1:114.
- Yu JY and Lyons TJ. Modified Lipoproteins in Diabetic Retinopathy: A Local Action in the Retina. J ClinExpOphthalmol. 2013;4:314.
- Dan PD, et al. Analysis of the Membrane Proteins in Human Serum. J Proteomics Bioinform. 2013;6:296-301.
- Vaillant AJ, et al. Immunoglobulin-binding Bacterial Proteins (IBP) Conjugates and their Reactivity with Immunoglobulin in Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays (ELISA). J Anal Bioanal Tech. 2013;4:175.
- Bhardwaj V, et al. AgNPs-Based Label- Free Colloidal SERS Nanosensor for the Rapid and Sensitive Detection of Stress- Proteins Expressed in Response to Environmental-Toxins. J BiosensBioelectron. 2013;S12: 005.
- Wei AH, et al. The Regulation of Mitochondrial Metabolism by the Bcl-2 Family of Pro-Survival Proteins: New Therapeutic Opportunities for Targeting Cancer Cells. J HematolThromb Dis. 2013;1:121
- Santimone I and Gemmati D. Sticky Platelet Syndrome and the Role of Glycoprotein Receptors: A Review of Literature. J Blood Disorders Transf. 2013;4:173.
- Longo JPF and Muehlmann LA. No Nanoparticle is an Island - the Dynamic Interaction between Nanoparticles and Plasma Proteins. Chemotherapy. 2013;2:e123.
- Ghaly AE, et al. Fish Processing Wastes as a Potential Source of Proteins, Amino Acids and Oils: A Critical Review. J MicrobBiochem Technol. 2013;5:107-129.
- Matsuda S and Kitagishi Y. MAGI Scaffolding Molecules Involved in Cancer Cell Signaling. J CarcinogeneMutagene. 2013;S7:005.
- Wang F, et al. The Comparison of Chemiluminescent- and Colorimetric-detection Based ELISA for Chinese Hamster Ovary Host Cell Proteins Quantification in Biotherapeutics. J Bioprocess Biotech. 2013;3:136
- Said N and Theodorescu D. Secreted Protein Acidic and Rich in Cysteine (Sparc) in Cancer. J CarcinogeneMutagene. 2013;4:151.
- Said N and Theodorescu D. Secreted Protein Acidic and Rich in Cysteine (Sparc) in Cancer. J CarcinogeneMutagene. 2013;4:151.
- Mustafa AS. Diagnostic and Vaccine Potentials of ESAT-6 Family Proteins encoded by M. tuberculosis genomic regions absent in M. bovis BCG. J Mycobac Dis. 2013;3:129.
- Vaillant AAJ, et al. Identification of Proteins in Tissue Fluids of the sea mussel Isognomonalatus. J Chromatograph SeparatTechniq. 2013;4:203.
- Gautam SG, et al. Effects of Constant Temperatures on Reproductive Parameters of the PsocidLiposcelisrufa (Psocoptera: Liposcelididae). EntomolOrnitholHerpetol. 2013;S1:002.
- Pivetta E, et al. A Rare Bird among Major Extracellular Matrix Proteins: EMILIN1 and the Tumor Suppressor Function. J CarcinogeneMutagene. 2013;S13:009.
- Rici REG, et al. Modulation of Angiogenesis and Immune Response in Canine Osteosarcoma by BMP-2 and Mesenchymal Stem Cells. J Stem Cell Res Ther. 2013;3:143.
- Poverennaya EV, et al. GenoCMS - The Content Management System for Genes and Proteins. J Proteomics Bioinform. 2013:6:176-182.
- Xie H, et al. Discovery of Novel Proteins form Injured Rat Pancreatic Extract using MALDI-TOF/MS-based Proteomics. J Proteomics Bioinform. 2013;6:158-163.
- Ramakrishnan VV, et al. Extraction of Proteins from Mackerel Fish Processing Waste Using Alcalase Enzyme. J Bioprocess Biotech. 2013;3:130
- Holmes RS. Evolution of Mammalian KELL Blood Group Glycoproteins and Genes (KEL): Evidence for a Marsupial Origin from an Ancestral M13 Type II Endopeptidase Gene. J Phylogen Evolution Biol. 2013;1:112.
- Dung NT, et al. Identification and Characterization of Membrane Proteins from Mouse Brain Tissue. J Proteomics Bioinform.2013;6:142-147.
- JustizVaillant AA, et al. Use of Dot Blots Analysis in the Separation of Anti-HIV Antibodies in Animals. J Chromat Separation Techniq. 2013;4:181.
- Pamita A and Priyanka S. Designing and Binding Mode Prediction of Juvenile Hormone Analogues as Potential Inhibitor for Galleria mellonella. J ComputSciSyst Biol. 2013;6:106-111.
- Said J, et al. HIV-1 Variants with Reduced Sensitivity to Sulfated Oligosaccharide Muparfostat Contain Mutations in the Envelope Glycoproteins gp120 and gp41. J AntivirAntiretrovir. 2013;5:050-056.
- Kuzovlev AN. Surfactant Proteins A and D â€“ New Diagnostic and Prognostic Biomarkers of Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome in Septic Patients. J PulmRespir Med. 2013;S12:e001.
- Chen Q, et al. Agroinfiltration as an Effective and Scalable Strategy of Gene Delivery for Production of Pharmaceutical Proteins. Adv Tech Biol Med. 2013;1:103.
- Petit CM. Fast Side-Chain Dynamics: Measurement, Analysis, and Their Role in Protein Function. Biochem Physiol. 2013;S2:006.
- Hu J and Wang Y. p53 and the PWWP Domain Containing Effector Proteins in Chromatin Damage Repair. Cell Dev Biol. 2013;2:112.
- Rabczynski M, et al. Connection between Heat Shock Proteins 60/65 and Diabetic Vascular Complications. J Diabetes Metab. 2013;S13:001.
- Sohpal VK, et al. Computational Analysis of Distance and Character based Phylogenetic Tree for Capsid Proteins of Human Herpes Virus. J Data Mining Genomics Proteomics. 2013;4:128.
- Carman A, et al. Chaperone-dependent Neurodegeneration: A Molecular Perspective on Therapeutic Intervention. J Alzheimers Dis Parkinsonism. 2013;S10:007.
- Nunomura W, et al. 4.1 Proteins: Ion Transporters in Check. J Proteomics Bioinform. 2013;6:237-244.
- Roncoroni LP, et al. Adhesion to Extracellular Matrix Proteins can Differentiate between Human Bone Marrow Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells and Fibroblasts. J Tissue Sci Eng. 2013 S11:008.
- Hernández S, Amela I, Cedano J, Piñol J, Perez-Pons JA, et al. (2012) Do Moonlighting Proteins Belong to the Intrinsically Disordered Protein Class? J Proteomics Bioinform 5: 262-264.
- Mathivanan S. Quest for Cancer Biomarkers: Assaying Mutant Proteins and RNA That Provides the Much Needed Specificity. J Proteomics Bioinform. 2012;5:xiii-xvii.
- Abhijnya KVV and Sreedhar AS. Heat Shock Proteins in the Cancer Immunity: Comprehensive Review on Potential Chemotherapeutic Interventions. J Clin Cell Immunol. 2012;S5:006.
- Ho JWS. Mechanisms of Action of Proteins, Peptides and Biomarkers in Single Cell Analysis. Single Cell Biol. 2012;1:e115.