Pulmonary Hypertension, Hypertension, Prehypertension, Secondary hypertension
Department of Pharmaceutics, Narayana Pharmacy College, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India
- *Corresponding Author:
- Dayasagar Reddy. B
Department of Pharmaceutics
Narayana Pharmacy College
Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India
E-mail: [email protected]
Received Date: 18/05/2015; Revised Date: 21/05/2015; Accepted Date: 23/05/2015
Visit for more related articles at Research & Reviews: Journal of Medical and Health Sciences
exertional dyspnea, Leptin, gestation, hypertension, ischemic heart maladies
Interminable thromboembolic aspiratory hypertension (CTEPH) is the aftereffect of clump industriousness and fibrosis in the pneumonic vasculature after intense aspiratory embolism [1-4]. This condition prompts lifted aspiratory weights and in the long run right heart disappointment. Patients are frequently seriously restricted by exertional dyspnea and can encounter huge grimness and mortality when left untreated [5-9]. The condition is additionally connected with debilitation of left ventricular diastolic capacity and filling. Pneumonic thrombo endarterectomy (PTE) is as of now the main remedial treatment for CTEPH and extraordinarily changes the clinical course of the ailment. Leptin is a hormone that comes from Greek word meaning "thin" it is also known as "Ob gene" that is located on chromosome number 7 . Cytogenetic location is 7q31.31 and consists of three exons and two introns that span 20 kilobases (kb) of DNA. Main role of leptin is to achieve an energy balance in the body. Leptin binds to receptors in brain and performs several actions that may prove that leptin is important in treating obesity [11-15]. This hormone is produced by the adipose tissue, mainly by the white adipose tissue of the human body; it is comprised of 167 amino acids. The amount of leptin circulating in the body is proportional to the amount of fat of an individual [16-18].
Pre-eclampsia is a multisystem disease unique to human pregnancy characterised by hypertension and organ system derangement. The disease is responsible for considerable morbidity and mortality complicating 5-8% of pregnancies and remains in the top three causes of maternal morbidity and mortality globally [19-24]. It is the leading cause of fetal growth restriction, intrauterine fetal demise and planned preterm birth. Pre-eclampsia usually occurs after 20 weeks gestation and is classically defined as a triad of hypertension, edema and proteinuria. Metabolic disorder is a quickened systemic atherosclerotic procedure ending with heftiness, hypertension, diabetes mellitus [25-28], peripheric conduit malady, perpetual renal sickness, ceaseless obstructive pneumonic infection, cirrhosis, coronary illness, stroke, and inevitably early maturing and passing. It shows itself with some reversible segments including smoking, overweight [29-35], hyperbetalipoproteinemia, hypertriglyceridemia, dyslipidemia, weakened fasting glucose, debilitated glucose resistance, and white coat hypertension (WCH). The terminal results are presumably because of the smoking and abundance weight prompted endless provocative process on the endothelial framework for a drawn out stretch of time. WCH is a pioneer indication of the quickened systemic atherosclerotic procedure that can be identified effectively, and treated by averting weight pick up [36-40].
Pharmacotherapy for Systemic Blood Vessel Hypertension
The subject of whether pharmacotherapy for systemic blood vessel hypertension ought to be deep rooted has kept on unsettling the psyche of guardians and patients alike [41-43]. While it is conceivable now and again to lessen dosage or end drug(s) inside and out, backslide of hypertension is known not after sooner or later [44,45]. All the same, the demeanor of venture down or out and out end of against hypertensive pharmacotherapy has all the earmarks of being safe given close observing proceeded with. In a review of hypertension care in a particular consideration office, the creator watched that a few patients stayed controlled regardless of deliberate medication occasions or doctor started dosage diminishment taking after treatment instigated hypotensive elements [46-48]. Some prior specialists had called for future studies to reveal insight into to what extent and seriously hypertensives could be dealt with before stopping of treatment can be left upon. The right utilization of cardiovascular medications in patients has been indicated to abatement the danger connected with cardiovascular horribleness and mortality [49,50]. The goal of this study was to focus the medication use design in cardiovascular sicknesses. For this reason we led this study in different tertiary consideration setups situated in different regions of Karachi, from January to March, 2014 [51-53]. We gathered the information from 100 patients having diverse age bunches. The gathered information was evaluated to focus the recommending patterns. Results demonstrated that hypertension and ischemic heart maladies were basically analyzed and for the most part ailments were dealt with by giving the medications in blends. The utilization of Beta Blockers, Diuretics , Calcium Channel Blockers and Angiotensin Converting Enzymes (ACE) inhibitors was exceptionally normal. Likewise endorsing blunders identified with dosing recurrence and endorsed dosage were additionally decided [55-58]. Results were examined with SPSS 20 utilizing Chi square model to compute the study result. Besides standard blunder and factual difference for the given information is additionally computed by enlightening scientific system. Present study will help the wellbeing professionals to advance the fitting utilization of cardiovascular medications [59-62].
Hypertension is a noteworthy danger variable for coronary illness, stroke and other cardiovascular illnesses and an evaluated 970 million individuals overall experience the ill effects of the infection bringing about critical bleakness, mortality and monetary weight universally [63-65]. Regardless of critical advances in pharmaceutical treatment just 53% accomplish focused on blood weight objectives to a great extent because of poor patient agreeability convincing an organized and adaptable yet, exclusively customized approach for treatment of HTN.1, 2This survey addresses the pathophysiology, conclusion and current administration for the malady [66-68]. Weight, insulin resistance, hypertension and greasy liver, are key danger elements for vascular confusions. Thus, this study expected to think about in the middle of telmisartan and taurine supplementation on systolic pulse (SBP) notwithstanding some metabolic aggravations and some vascular confusions in a creature model for weight [69,70]. Routines: Sixty male Wistar rats were arbitrarily partitioned into six gatherings (n=10) for 8 weeks three gatherings of them got standard eating routine with either vehicle or taurine (3% w/v in drinking water) or telmisartan (5 mg/kg, oral) while the other three gatherings got high fat eating regimen with either vehicle or taurine or telmisartan [71-73]. Results: The high fat eating regimen gathering had more prominent body weight and higher SBP when contrasted with control rats. Expanded plasma glucose, lipid profile (aside from HDL), insulin, insulin resistance, MDA, and ADMA however diminished HDL, PON-1 and DDAH were likewise watched [74-76].
Blood Vessel Hypertension
Blood vessel hypertension (AHT) is a typical symptom saw with antiangiogenic (AAG) medicines with the rate of cases running from 11% to 43%, contingent upon the atom, the measurements and the meaning of hypertension , this deliver an increment of cardiovascular danger contrasted with the all inclusive community. The component of expanded blood vessel circulatory strain (BP) with treatment utilizing AAG medications is not completely comprehended, this system is multifactorial, and incorporates endothelial brokenness, narrow rarefaction and dysautonomia . Vascular endothelial development element (VEGF) flagging speaks to a discriminating stride during the time spent angiogenesis, and specialists focusing on VEGF are by and large broadly researched as anticancer treatment. VEGF drives angiogenesis as well as serves as a survival variable for endothelial cells and adds to the advancement of a strange phenotype of veins in tumors [79,80]. A mixture of infections are incorporated in the expression 'hypertensive urgencies'. The binding together components of these ailments are an abnormal state of blood vessel weight and intense trouble of one or more organs [81-84]. The point of the audit was to characterize the thought of the 'Intense hypertension' as another idea. Intense hypertension may be identified with 'organ harm' in light of the fact that it is the reason, the outcome or an impact of the intense anxiety [85-90].
The structure of the inquiry methodology incorporated a writing pursuit of PubMed, Medline, Cochrane Library and Google Scholar databases. The accompanying consideration criteria were connected: forthcoming twofold visually impaired randomized controlled trials; test creature work studies; case-control studies [91-94], selecting patients illustrative of the general debilitated populace. Constant Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is regularly distorted as it was simply incessant bronchitis. The patient is such delineated as a continually hacking and intensely breathing casualty of deterred aviation routes, who will discover helpful assuage from bronchodilators [95-97]. The way that bronchodilators wear off and that COPD is logically intensifying helps us to remember the other meaning of COPD which is emphysema, and that this pathology is really gobbling up the gas trading parts of the lungs, which fundamentally comprise of epithelial lined air and veins. The way that emphysema as opposed to interminable bronchitis is not treatable makes you wonder whether we have utilized the right approach for this malady and backings the perspective that emphysema and ceaseless bronchitis can be free maladies .
Acute Intracranial Hypertension
Acute intracranial hypertension (ICH) is a life-threatening event. Any pediatrician should be able to perform its diagnosis, stabilization and initial treatment [99-101]. Training by means of advanced simulation can improve the pediatrician’s abilities in the management of acute ICH, as well as decreasing errors and increasing patient safety. Our objective was to assess the ability of primary care pediatricians to deal with a simulated case of acute ICH and to detect the aspects that would need to be improved.
This content of the article is scrutinized and approved by M. Murali and written by Dayasagar Reddy.B
- Marston N et al. Update in Echocardiography:Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension. J Pulm Respir Med. 2015;5:252.
- Divekar A et al. Non-Restrictive Ductal Patency in Management of Cardiac Failure in Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia – Non-Invasive Biventricular Assist. J Neonatal Biol. 2015;4:171.
- Wasim M. Role of Leptin in Obesity. J Obes Weight Loss Ther. 2015;5:258.
- Bhutani K et al. Predictive and Prognostic Value of Thyroid Profile and Lipid Profile in Pregnancy Induced Hypertension. J Preg Child Health. 2015;2:144.
- Azhar R and Gauhar A. Haemodynamic Response to Tracheal Extubation: Verapamil versus Metoprolol. General Med. 2015;3:170.
- Helvaci RM and Ozcan A. White Coat Hypertension is a Pioneer Sign of Metabolic Syndrome. J Metabolic Synd. 2015;4:172.
- Aleyeidi N and Aseri K. The Efficacy of Wet Cupping on Blood Pressure among Hypertension Patients in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia: A Randomized Controlled Trial Pilot Study. Altern Integ Med. 2015;4:183.
- Kaul N et al. Status of T2D In Punjabi Indian Females Based on Risk Variable Factor Analysis. J Biomol Res Ther. 2015;4: 122.
- Kincaid BB et al. Manifestations of Anxiety? Explaining Tachycardia and Hypertension in a Patient with POTS . Fam Med Med Sci Res. 2015;4:153.
- Yamamoto T et al. Relationship between Digit Ratio and Idiopathic Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension in Japanese Women. J Vasc Med Surg. 2015;3:175.
- Aziz A et al. Proteomic Profiling of Early Chronic Pulmonary Hypertension: Evidence for Both Adaptive and Maladaptive Pathology. J Pulm Respir Med. 2015;5:241.
- Reyes LR et al. Clinical Characteristics and Survival of Patients with Pulmonary Hypertension: A 40-Month Mean Follow-Up . J Pulm Respir Med. 2015;5:235.
- Speziale M and Barbini N. Cardiovascular Risk for Workers in Big, Infrastructure Projects. Occup Med Health Aff. 2015;3:191.
- Maatoug J et al. Three-Year Intervention Program to Prevent Hypertension in Workplaces in Tunisia: A Pre-Post Quasi-Experimental Design with Control Group. J Clin Trials. 2015;5:202.
- Nusee Z et al. The Effects of Maternal Serum Lipid on Maternal Blood Pressure and Fetal Birth Weight: A Prospective Cohort Study. Gynecol Obstet (Sunnyvale). 2015;5:276.
- Kyle D Maxwell et al. The Plasmalemmal Na/K-ATPase: An Amplifier for Reactive Oxygen Species?. J Hypertens. 2015;4:197.
- Adamu Umar G et al. Prevalence of Metabolic Syndrome According to Three Defining Criteria in Hypertensive Population in a Rural Hospital Setting. J Hypertens. 2015;4:196.
- Deveci OS et al. A Novel BioTarget in Treatment of Heart Failure:Changes in Serum Galectin-3 Levels after Spironolactone Therapy. J Hypertens. 2015;4:195.
- Okeahialam BN. Twelve Month Follow-Up Audit of Nigerian Hypertensives on Back Titration. J Hypertens 4:193.
- Abbas Al Ubaidi B (2015) Putting Evidence Based JNC 8 Guideline into Primary Care Practice. J Hypertens. 2015;4:193.
- Ukimura A et al. Azilsartan is More Effective as Compared to Olmesartan in Hemodialysis Patients with Uncontrolled Hypertension. J Nephrol Ther. 2015;5:193.
- Asarkua H et al. Serious Influence of Yersinia Enterocolitis on Pregnancy in a Woman Complicated With Chronic Hypertension and Gestational Diabetes Mellitus: A Case Report. J Preg Child Health. 2015;2:135.
- Kalyani HB et al. The Effect of Murraya koenigii Extract on Therapeutic Efficacy of Amlodipine in Rats: Possible Drug-Herb Interaction. General Med. 2015;3:153.
- Gunes ARIK and Burcu Balam YAVUZ. Hypertension in Older Adults-Geriatrician Point of View. J Gerontol Geriat Res. 2014;3:182.
- Zhu Q et al. Single Nucleotide Polymorphism of the CYP2J2 Gene is Associated with Essential Hypertension in Uygur Population in China. Biochem Anal Biochem. 2015;4:159.
- Mesiano P et al. Vascular Injury by Arterial Hypertension in Anti-Phospholipid Antibody Syndrome . J Vasc Med Surg. 2015;3:170.
- Zafar F et al. Drug Utilization Pattern in Cardiovascular Diseases: A Descriptive Study in Tertiary Care Settings in Pakistan. J Bioequiv Availab. 2015;7:059-062.
- Adeyeye OO et al. Correlates of Abnormal Pulmonary Function Tests in Persons with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. J Pulm Respir Med. 2015;5:231.
- Aliyu SU et al. Prevalence of Overweight/obesity and Undiagnosed Hypertension among Military Personnel in Maiduguri, Nigeria. J Nov Physiother. 2014;4:237.
- Giquel J et al. Cardiovascular Manifestations of Hyperglycemia: A Review Article. J Gen Practice. 2014;2:191.
- Elnaggar NK. Diabetes and Hypertension. J Hypertens. 2014;3:192.
- Vaclavik J and Sliva J. ACE Inhibitors or Sartans in the Treatment of Hypertension: A Needless Discussion?. J Hypertens. 2014;3:191.
- García-Familiar A et al. Transcatheter Embolisation with Onyx of a Persistent Type 1a Endoleak. J Hypertens. 2014;3:190.
- Aronow WS. What Should the Systolic Blood Pressure Goal be in Adults with Hypertension?. J Hypertens. 2014;3:189.
- AtienoJalang’o G et al. Do Healthcare Workers Adhere to Diabetes Clinical Care Guidelines? A Study at a National Hospital, Kenya. J Hypertens. 2014;3:188.
- Wang Q et al. Renin-Dependent Hypertension in Mice Requires the NLRP3-Inflammasome. J Hypertens. 2014;3:187.
- Adeoye AM et al. Prevalence of Hypertension and Association with Increased Body Mass in a Semi-Urban Settlement in Nigeria. J Hypertens. 2014;3:186.
- Montrezol FT et al. Resistance Training Promotes Reduction in Blood Pressure and Increase Plasma Adiponectin of Hypertensive Elderly Patients. J Hypertens. 2014;3:185.
- Dallatu MK et al. The Role of Hypoxia-Inducible Factor/Prolyl Hydroxylation Pathway in Deoxycorticosterone Acetate/Salt Hypertension in the Rat. J Hypertens. 2014;3:184.
- Miyata S and Noda A. Effects of a Custom-Made Pillow on Sleep and Blood Pressure Circadian Rhythm. J Hypertens. 2014;3:183.
- Lv Y et al. Grading of Peripheral Cytopenias due to Splenomegaly and Hepatitis B Cirrhotic Portal Hypertension. J Hypertens. 2014;3:182.
- Zapata-Sudo G et al. Targeting of the Adenosine Receptors as A Novel Strategy for the Treatment of Arterial Hypertension. J Neurol Neurophysiol. 2014;5:243.
- Patel JN et al. Congenital Hepatic Fibrosis Associated with Polycystic Kidney Disease. J Liver. 2015;4:171.
- Babisch W et al. Road Traffic, Location of Rooms and Hypertension. J Civil Environ Eng. 2014;4:162.
- Dan X et al. Abdominal Tuberculosis Leading to Prehepatic Portal Hypertension: A Case Report. J Cytol Histol. 2014;5:278.
- Ikeo S et al. A Surgical Lung Biopsy Case of Pulmonary Veno-occlusive Disease Associated with Limited Cutaneous Systemic Sclerosis. Rheumatology (Sunnyvale). 2014;16:005.
- Batsh MMEl and Batch MMEl. Telmisartan is More Effective than Taurine in Protecting High Fat Diet Induced Obesity in Rats from Hypertension, Some Metabolic, Oxidative Stress and Vascular Complications. Cardiol Pharmacol. 2014;3:119.
- Bitner A et al. The Role of Multidrug Interactions in the Safety of Pharmacotherapy for Concomitant Parkinsons Disease and Arterial Hypertension in Poland. J Pharmacovigilance. 2014;2:151.
- Aliyu SU et al. Prevalence of Overweight/Obesity and Undiagnosed Hypertension among Military Personnel in Maiduguri, Nigeria. J Nov Physiother. 2014;4:223.
- Wang M et al. Case Detection Testing for Primary Aldosteronism in Male Patients with Hypertension and Snoring. J Hypertens. 2014;3:180.
- Laneelle D et al. Home Blood Pressure Self-Monitoring in Patients Treated With Anti-Angiogenic Drugs for the Detection of Arterial Hypertension. J Hypertens. 2014;3:179.
- Lagi A and Cencetti S. Hypertensive Emergencies: a New Clinical Approach. J Hypertens. 2014;3:178.
- Bcheraoui TCEl et al. Reported Stroke Symptoms and their Associated Risk Factors in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, 2013. J Hypertens. 2014;3:177.
- DeJongste MJL et al. Can Too Few and Too Many Climato-Economic Resources Elevate Blood Pressure? A 120-Nation Study. J Hypertens. 2014;3:176.
- Girma F et al. Compliance with Anti-Hypertensive Treatment and Associated Factors among Hypertensive Patients on Follow-Up in Jimma University Specialized Hospital, Jimma, South West Ethiopia: A Quantitative Cross- ectional Study. J Hypertens. 2014;3:174.
- Zuo HJ et al. Relationship between Four Blood Pressure Indexes and Ischemic Stroke in Patients with Uncontrolled Hypertension. J Hypertens. 2014;3:173.
- Lv YF et al. Prognostic Risk Factors for Surgery in Patients with Cirrhotic Portal Hypertension.J Hypertens. 2014;3:172.
- Dhawan V et al. Implication of Endothelin-2 and Oxidative Stress Biomarkers in Essential Hypertension. J Hypertens. 2014;3:170.
- Kuhn-Thiel AM and Wehling M. Antihypertensive Drugs in the Elderly: Risks and Benefits as Evaluated by the FORTA Method. J Gerontol Geriatr Res. 2014;3:1000171.
- Seimetz M et al. Pulmonary Hypertension Precedes Emphysema: Paradigm Shift or Artifact of Rodent Studies?. Angiol Open Access. 2014;2:108.
- Hussein M et al. Assessment of Drug Related Problems Among Hypertensive Patients on Follow up in Adama Hospital Medical College, East Ethiopia. Clin Pharmacol Biopharm. 2014;3:122.
- Moayedi S. Acute Management of Cardiac Complications in Pregnancy. Gynecol Obstet (Sunnyvale). 2014;4:245.
- Blicharska (Grushka) El, et al. Examination of the Elemental Composition of Hair in Cholelithiasis, Kidney Stone, Hypertension and Diabetes by Scanning Electron Microscopy and Energy Dispersive Spectrometry SEM/EDS. J Anal Bioanal Tech. 2014;5:207.
- Shinde S. Treprostinil: Safety Signal Detection Based on Adverse Event Reporting System Database. J Pharmacovigilance. 2014;2:140.
- Speziale M and Barbini N. Cardiovascular Risk for Workers in Big, Infrastructure Projects. Occup Med Health Aff. 2014;2:175.
- Houston MC. The Role of Mercury in Cardiovascular Disease. J Cardiovasc Dis Diagn. 2014;2: 170.
- Rao GHR. Clinical Complications of Type- 2 Diabetes Mellitus in South Asian and Chinese Populations: An Overview. J Diabetes Metab. 2014;5:420.
- Dharwadkar MN, et al. Study of Methyl Dopa Versus Labetalol in Management of Preeclampsia and Gestational Hypertension. Gynecol Obstet (Sunnyvale). 2014;4:242.
- Ahmad S et al. Malignant Pheochromocytoma: A Case Report. Emerg Med (Los Angel).2014;4:209.
- García AR et al. Recognition and Initial Treatment of Suspected Intracranial Hypertension by Primary Care Pediatricians: An Advanced Simulation Observational Study. Emerg Med (Los Angel). 2014;4:205.
- Ishikawa Y. Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Hypertension; A New Way to Go. J Sleep Disorders Ther. 2014;3:128.
- Sang LY et al. A Self-assembling Nanomaterial Reduces Acute Brain Injury and Enhances Functional Recovery in a Rat Model of Hypertensive Intracerebral Hemorrhage. J Nanomed Nanotechnol. 2014;5:224.
- Tyson CC et al. Impact of Kidney Function on Effects of the Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension (Dash) Diet. J Hypertens. 2014;3:168.
- Hu SS et al. Increased Circulating Apoptotic CD31+/CD42b- and Activated CD62E+ Endothelial Micro Particles in Coronary Artery Disease. J Hypertens. 2014;3:167.
- Aziz KMA. Association of Microalbuminuria with Ischemic Heart Disease, Dyslipidemia and Obesity among Diabetic Patients: Experience from 5 Year Follow up Study of 1415 Patients. Bioenergetics. 2014;3:118.
- Mikami Y et al. The Progression of Serum Prorenin Concentration during Pregnancy. J Hypertens. 2014;3:166.
- Kossaify A and Karam M. Markers in Hypertension: Insights for an Enhanced Blood Pressure Management. J Hypertens. 2014;3:165.
- Jennings CG et al. Review of Hyperuricaemia and Hypertension: A Target for Treatment. J Hypertens. 2014;3:164.
- karter Y. Oxidative Stress and Endothelial Dysfunction in White Coat Hypertension: Data of the Group from Cerrahpasa Medical Faculty. J Hypertens. 2014;3:163.
- Liu Z et al. The Association Study of PRKG1 Gene Polymorphism and Salt-Sensitive Hypertension among the Essential Hypertension in Beijing. J Hypertens. 2014;3:162.
- Ding X et al. Mitochondrial Long Chain Fatty Acid Oxidation Related Enzyme Changes in Different Preeclampsia- Like Mouse Models. J Hypertens. 2014;3:161.
- Cao T et al. Brain-Targeted (Pro) Renin Receptor Knockdown Modulates Body Fluid Homeostasis. J Hypertens. 2014;3:160.
- Wei G et al. Assay Profiles of Prostanoids and Female Sex Hormones for Studying Potential Biomarkers of Hypertension. J Hypertens. 2014;3:159.
- Parlak A et al. Investigation of Pentraxin 3 Levels in Hypertensive Patients with Stroke, Retinopathy and Nephropathy. J Hypertens. 2014;3:158.
- Skultetyova D et al. The Impact of Blood Pressure on Carotid Artery Stiffness and Wave Intensity in Patients with Resistant Hypertension after Renal Sympathetic Denervation. J Hypertens. 2014;3:157.
- Shukla AN et al. The Prevalence of Hypertension: Role of Hereditary in Young and Obesity in all. J Hypertens. 2014;3:156.
- Tibaldi M et al. Prevalence and Clinical Implications of Orthostatic Hypotension in Elderly Inpatients. J Hypertens. 2014;3:155.
- Hoshida S et al. Analysis of the Difference in the Pressure-Natriuresis Relationship Based on the Class of Medication Using Spot Urine Tests in Hypertensive Patients. J Hypertens. 2014;3:154.
- Colvin KL and Yeager ME. Animal Models of Pulmonary Hypertension: Matching Disease Mechanisms to Etiology of the Human Disease. J Pulm Respir Med. 2014;4:198.
- Jasper US. Magnitude of Obesity, Abdominal Adiposity and their Association with Hypertension and Diabetes- A Cross Sectional Study. J Metabolic Synd. 2014;3:146.
- Chakore and Eklare. Carcinoma Lung Presenting as Intracranial Hypertension and Lower Cranial Nerve Palsies. J Neurol Disord. 2014;2:163.
- Colvin L et al. The Use of Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Inhibitors during the First Trimester of Pregnancy. J Pharmacovigilance. 2014;2:129.
- Gemalasari Liman NG et al. Education-Oriented Control Book for Patients with Hypertension in Primary Health Care. J Community Med Health Educ. 2014;4:296.
- Genel S et al. All Things are Lawful, but not all Things are Helpful. Reflections on the Risk Factors in Cardiovascular Disease . J Diabetes Metab. 2014;5:114.
- Chik Z et al. A Bioequivalence Comparison of Two Captopril Formulations (25 mg Tablets): An Open-Label, Randomized, Two-Treatment, Two-Way Crossover Study in Healthy Volunteers. J Bioequiv Availab. 2014;6:080-085.
- Ihle F et al. An Integrated Outpatient Training Program for Patients with Pulmonary Hypertension - the Munich Pilot Project. Int J Phys Med Rehabil. 2014;2:204.
- Emelianova YP et al. Oscillator Suppression in the Blood Flow Regulation of Interacting, Non-Identical Nephrons. J Hypertens. 2014;3:153.
- Denault AY et al. Pilot Randomized Controlled Trial of Inhaled Milrinone in High-Risk Cardiac Surgical Patients. Surgery Curr Res. 2014;4: 192.
- Brinth L et al. Baroreflex Sensitivity in Relation to Clinical Characteristics in Subject Aged 40 to 80 Years. J Hypertens. 2014;3:152.
- Zhu H et al. Relationship between Nocturnal Blood Pressure and Left Ventricular Hypertrophy in Hypertensive Patients. J Hypertens. 2014;3:151.
- Ortiz RM et al. Increased Physical Activity Reduces the Odds of Elevated Systolic Blood Pressure Independent of Body Mass or Ethnicity in Rural Adolescents. J Hypertens. 2014;3:150.