Spinal Decompression Therapy: A Review article
Department of Biotechnology, GITAM University, GIT, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
- *Corresponding Author:
- Jayashree Padhy
M. Tech, Department of Biotechnology
Arthur Cotton Bhavan, GIT, GITAM
Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam-530045, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Received date: 20/12/2016 Revised date: 30/12/2016 Accepted date: 12/01/2017
Visit for more related articles at Research & Reviews: Journal of Medical and Health Sciences
Spinal decompression treatment is a cutting edge, non-surgical footing method that viably treats low back, neck, and emanating leg and arm torment. This sort of footing is exceptionally fruitful in soothing agony connected with spinal plate herniation, degenerative spinal circles, and feature joint disorders. Spinal decompression treatment decompresses spinal circles and aspect joints by using footing, diversion, and body situating. Research to build up this strategy was directed by conspicuous doctors, specialists and experts at significant educating doctor's facilities. Our Triton Decompression Traction System is FDA affirmed and has been clinically demonstrated to give torment alleviation and lessening indications connected with herniated and additionally swelling plates.
Spine, Bones, Decompression.
The spine is a section that contains more than 25 bones, masses of sensory tissue, and layers of layers. This part of the body is key to human survival and is required for almost every development—from thoroughly considered activities like playing a violin to reflex developments like pulling far from a hot container. Since the spinal rope is such a critical part of consistently life, issues around there can be amazingly difficult and weakening. The American Chiropractic Association reports that around 31 million Americans experience the ill effects of lower back torment. What's more, back torment is the main source of inability around the world [1-9].
Considers have demonstrated that the spinal plate harm is in charge of countless/leg agony and neck/arm torment disorders. Over the top pressure strengths from every day exercises increments inward spinal circle weight which can prompt to spinal plate distension, herniation, and protruding of circle material [10-18].
Utilizing the Triton DTS in conjunction with other exercise based recuperation medications gave in our facility can viably soothe the agony and incapacity coming about because of plate damage and degeneration. The treatment helps in the recuperating of harmed circles and turns around dystrophic changes in nerves. The Triton DTS treats the utilitarian and mechanical parts of spinal plate torment through non-surgical footing (decompression) of spinal circles [19-37].
Our new, PC controlled Triton DTS is intended to apply diversion and decompression to the patient's spine without creating reflex paravertebral muscle constrictions. By essentially decreasing inner plate weight, the Triton DTS advances withdrawal of the herniation spinal circle material back to a typical physiologic position and advances the admission of liquids, oxygen, and different substances fundamental for recuperating the spinal circle and encompassing tissues. This decompression empowers the repair of tissues and represses spillage of the inner material of the spinal plate (otherwise called the core pulposus) [38-49].
Late research has demonstrated that 86% of the 219 patients who finished decompression treatment detailed prompt determination of side effects, while 84% remained torment free 90 days post-treatment. Physical examination discoveries indicated change in 92% of the 219 patients, and stayed in place in 89% of these patients 90 days after treatment.
The more seasoned type of footing is a straightforward relentless compel that is put on the patient's body with the goal of emptying the body's joints, muscles, and different structures. For instance, hanging topsy turvy on a "reversal table" is a typical strategy to put the spine into footing. Converse tables utilize one's body weight to put footing power on the spine, hence, the body weight is attempting to empty the spine while the individual is topsy turvy. Reversal tables might be contraindicated for patients with vascular sickness, heart issues, hypertension, and other wellbeing conditions [50-63].
Spinal footing has been around for more than 1000 years and it has been found in an assortment of structures. Old types of spinal footing can be uncomfortable and don't generally create torment alleviation. Clinical reviews have demonstrated normal footing with an unfaltering force can be an incapable treatment for back and neck torment help. The absence of accomplishment with more seasoned types of footing might be because of our bodies' response to the consistent draw of the footing machine. Under an enduring footing pull our spinal muscles may automatically contract which makes emptying the harmed spinal plate unsuccessful [64-78]. Along these lines, as opposed to accomplishing the fancied impact of emptying the spinal circle, the contracting spinal muscles may really expand the intradiscal weight. This old type of footing does not permit the spinal plates to mend or the spinal nerves to wind up decompressed.
Spinal decompression treatment utilizing the Triton DTS is a present day, automated, overhauled type of footing. The Triton Decompression Traction System utilizes PC innovation to control varieties in the emptying (footing draw) of the spine, viably staying away from the body's muscle constriction reaction. Your physical specialist can control what number of dynamic pressure steps you encounter before achieving the greatest strain. Additionally, the physical advisor has finish control over to what extent the strains are held relentless and how frequently they are rehashed through the mechanized framework [79-80].
How are the Treatments?
In the wake of lying on the agreeable Triton Decompression Traction System table, you will be fitted in an emotionally supportive network. The emotionally supportive network settles your body. The propelled PC controlled framework consequently changes with the best possible point of force (diversion), permitting us to focus on the particular spinal circles that are bringing about your torment and indications. The distractive powers use a PC controlled logarithmic bend to maintain a strategic distance from reflex reactions which would make muscle fit. The split table plan diminishes grinding and permits decompression of the spinal plate [81-89].
While resting on the table, the Triton DTS's PC mimics a repulsive force impact on your spine that aides herniated spinal plate material to move toward its ordinary position, along these lines, lessening spinal circle weight and torment. Patients commonly portray the treatment as a tender, easy, discontinuous pulling sensation.
To what extent are Treatments and How many do you Need?
Patients normally experience 15 to 20 decompression/footing treatment sessions and the treatment session will incorporate extra active recuperation. A total exercise based recuperation session can last in the vicinity of 45 and a hour. Be that as it may, treatment time will fluctuate upon a patient's condition and is controlled by an exhaustive pre-treatment exercise based recuperation assessment. It is imperative to note that numerous patients get significant, prompt alleviation after only a couple of non-intrusive treatment medications.
Could Spinal Decompression Therapy using Triton DTS Help my Pain?
In spite of the fact that every patient is distinctive and no physical specialist can ensure achievement, the clinical aftereffects of this kind of treatment have been appeared to be powerful in 86% of patients treated. The normal issues of many back conditions are harmed spinal plates and poor spinal muscle control. Our treatment program addresses both of these center issues. The uniquely composed Triton Decompression Traction System makes a controlled emptying of the spine which seems to diminishing spinal plate weight while expanding blood and supplement trade. This blood and supplement trade is basic to help in the spinal circle recuperating process. Muscle quality, control, and continuance can all be enhanced with our spinal non-intrusive treatment program which will incorporates particular controlled spinal activities [90-102] (Figure 1).
Figure 1. Stepper motor driven peristaltic pump with the PCB developed for driving the motor.
Will Spinal Decompression/Traction Therapy Hurt?
Medicines utilizing the Triton DTS are a standout amongst the most tender and agreeable treatments accessible. The medicines use FDA-cleared gear with demonstrated wellbeing and adequacy. Most patients report a mellow feeling of extending on their back or hips, and regularly nod off amid treatment sessions. The Triton Decompression Traction System is delivered by one of the world's biggest producers of doctor's facility based treatment and restoration gear, Chattanooga.
In Spinal Decompression Therapy, the components of the spinal segment are extended and re-adjusted. This takes weight off of specific areas in the spine and decompresses the vertebra. At the point when the spinal string is extended, development of water, oxygen, and different supplements is advanced. This expansion available for use to harmed or harmed regions prompts to additionally mending in light of the fact that the liquids that surge the zone are supplement thick. Chiropractors utilize Spinal Decompression Therapy on patients who have sciatica, back and neck torment, herniated or protruding circles, worn spinal joints, and harmed nerve roots.
Frequently, the torment in your back or neck is because of a swelling or herniated state of at least one of the plates that go about as a kind of safeguard or pad in the middle of the vertebrae that make up your spinal segment. At the point when your disc(s) lump, are herniated, or essentially destroy, the plate can press or squeeze against a delicate nerve, the consequence of which can be very excruciating.
After some time, your body experiences the wear and tear of everyday living, and in addition the general impacts of gravity. Spinal decompression treatment makes a negative weight in your circle (decompression). Decompression is the aftereffect of appropriate situating and tractioning of your spinal section.
- Akbar Shoukat Ali, et al. Intradural Extramedullary Ependymoma at Lumbar (L1-L4 Level) Spine: A Suspicious Case and Literature Review.J Clin Case Rep. 2015;5:572.
- Abiola O Ogundele, et al. Influence of Selected Pain Characteristics on Segmental Spine Range of Motion in Patients with Low-Back Pain.J Ergonomics. 2015;5:138.
- Claudio Spinelli, et al.Habitual Joint Dislocations and Recurrent Multiple Hernias: An UnusualConnective Tissue Disease?.J Clin Case Rep. 2015;5:563.
- Chougule VN, et al.Patient Specific Bone Modeling for Minimum Invasive Spine Surgery.J Spine. 2015;4:249.
- Gun Choi, et al.Motion Preserving Techniques for Treating Cervical Radiculopathy.J Spine. 2015;4:247.
- Salkov M, et al.The Method of Multilevel Decompression of Thoracic Spine with the Durotomy and the Local Administration of Cortexin in the Setting in Intradural Space in the Patients with Spinal Cord Injury.Int J Neurorehabilitation Eng. 2015;2:173.
- Luiz Pimenta, et al. Minimally Invasive Lateral Approach to the Thoracic Spine Case Report and Literature Overview.J Spine. 2015;4:240.
- Jose Antonio Becerra Fontal, et al.Evaluation of Health Related Quality of Life in Patients Candidate for Spine Surgery.J Spine. 2015;4:239.
- Azedine Medhkour, et al. Acute Left-sided Foot Drop Attributed to Recurrent Synovial Chondromatosis of the Lumbar Spine.J Spine. 2015;4:230.
- Anke Scheel-Sailer, et al.The Future of Clinical Research in the Field of Spine.J Spine 2015;4:e116.
- Reinard KA, et al.Intradural Tophaceous Gout of the Cavernous Sinus and Spine: Case Report and Review of Literature. J Neurol Disord. 2015;3:234.
- Tarek Sunna P, et al. Intradural Lumbar Disc Herniation Associated with degenerative Spine Disease.Int J Neurorehabilitation Eng. 2015;2:153.
- Alessandro Landi, et al.Facet Wedge Fixation in Lumbar Spine Degenerative Pathology: A New Option for Minimally-Invasive Posterior Approach?.Orthop Muscul Syst.
- Yusuf Muhammed Durna, et al. The Case of Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma Presented with Lumbar Spine Metastasis.Otolaryngol (Sunnyvale). 2015;5:89.
- Umesh C Parashari, et al. A Rare Case of Renal Cell Carcinoma in Left Renal Ectopia with Cervical Spine Metastasis Presented as Quadriparesis. Med Surg Urol. 2014;4:149.
- Francesco Travascio, et al. Implications of Decompressive Surgical Procedures for Lumbar Spine Stenosis on the Biomechanics of the Adjacent Segment: A Finite Element Analysis.J Spine. 2015;4:220.
- Mende KC, et al.Comparison of Dual Level Fusion and Hybrid Treatment in the Cervical Spine Based on Patient Outcome.J Spine. 2015;4:218.
- Marcelo Wajchenberg, Michel Kanas, Delio E Martins, Luciano Miller Reis Rodrigues, Reinaldo Jesus Garcia and Eduardo Barros Puertas, et al.Chordoma of the Cervical Spine in a Competition Athlete: Case Report and Long-term Follow Up.J Spine. 2015;4:216.
- Shamim Ahmad Bhat, et al. Concomitant Pyogenic Spondylodiscitis with Large Psoas Abcess in Known Case of Tuberculosis Spine; Presenting as Refractory Tuberculosis.J Spine. 2015;4:212.
- Mehmet Resid Onen, et al.Pediatric Spine Trauma.J Spine. 2015;4:211.
- Balioglu MB, et al.Escobar Syndrome Associated with Spine and Orthopedic Pathologies: Case Reports and Literature Review.Hereditary Genet 2015;4:45.
- Kumar saurav, et al.Synthesis and Processing of Zirconia- Spinel Refractory Ceramics.IJIRSET.
- Desmoulin GT, et al. A Biomechanical Method for Reconstruction of Tumbling Trampoline- Associated Cervical Spine Injuries Using Human and Anthropometric Test Dummy Data.Journal of Forensic Biomechanics.
- Lolwah Ahmad Al-Rashed, et al.Effectiveness of Non-Pain-Contingent Spine Rehabilitation in Females with Chronic Low Back Pain: A Randomized Controlled Trial.Int J Phys Med Rehabil. 2015;3:260.
- Robyn Rubenstein, et al.Thoracolumbar Injury Severity Scoring Systems: A Review and Rationale for a New System Based on the AOSpine Thoracolumbar Injury Classification System.Int J Phys Med Rehabil 2015;3:257.
- Sharma A, et al. Cellular Therapy, a Novel Treatment Option for Intellectual Disability: A Case Report.J Clin Case Rep. 2015;5:483.
- Andrei V. Baskov, Igor A. Borshchenko, Anatoly B. Shekhter, Vladimir A. Baskov, Anna E. Guller Sobol, et al.Long Term Clinical Results in Laser Reconstruction of Spine Discs.J Spine 2015;4:210.
- Roger Marks, et al.Use of Dexmedetomidine (Precedex) for Spine Surgery.J Spine. 2015;4:e115.
- Benyahia N-M, Breebaart MB, Sermeus L and Vercauteren M, et al.(2015)Regional Analgesia Techniques for Spine Surgery: A Review with Special Reference to Scoliosis Fusion.J Spine 2015;4:208.
- Justin Magee, et al.(2015)Three Dimensional Digital Modelling of Human Spine Anthropometrics and Kinematics from Meta-Analysis. How Relevant is Existing Anatomical Research?.J Spine. 2015;4:205
- Jie Zhu, et al. Leukocytosis of Unknown Etiology in a Patient with a Spinal Cord Stimulator.J Spine. 2015;4:204.
- Jie Zhu, Gabriella Gutman, Jeremy Giere Collins and Jennifer Colonna, et al.(2015)A Review of Surgical Techniques in Spinal Cord Stimulator Implantation to Decrease the Post-Operative Infection Rate.J Spine. 2015;4:202.
- Paul Mintken, et al. Shoulder Pain and Regional Interdependence: Contributions of the Cervicothoracic Spine.J Yoga Phys Ther.
- Quan V Vuong, et al.Phenolic Compounds, Antioxidant and Anti-Cancer Properties of the Australian Maroon Bush Scaevola spinescens (Goodeniaceae).J Bioanal Biomed. 2015.
- Bouali Sofiene, et al.Primary Spinal Epidural Rhabdomyosarcoma of the Upper Thoracic Spine.J Spine. 2014;3:193.
- Hamaoui A, et al.Seat Design, Spine Curvature and Intradiscal Pressure.J Ergonomics. 2014;4:e124.
- Archana Rani, et al. Complete Non-fusion of the Sacral Spines: A Rare Phenomenon.Medical and Health Sciences.
- Damandeep Kour, et al.Variation in the Kinematic Response of Cervical Spine, Proprioception and Muscle Activity During Anterior Load Carriage-An Experimental Study.J Nov Physiother 2014;4:236.
- Kanthika Wasinpongwanich, et al. Are Deer and Boar Spines a Valid Biomechanical Model for Human Spines?.J Spine. 2014;3:187.
- Enrico Farabegoli, et al.Dragging Instead of Lifting: A New Spine Stretcher Concept.J Spine. 2014;3:183.
- Billy B Kristensen, et al.High-Volume Infiltration Analgesia in Major Lumbar Spine Surgery. A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Trial.J Anesth Clin Res. 2014;5:450.
- Jerome Fryer, et al.The Hypnic Reflex, Postulated to be a Monosynaptic Reflex Generated from Spine Stretching as the Muscles Relax around the Intervertebral Discs. J Sleep Disord Ther. 2014;3:I102.
- Jose Aso-Escario, et al.Upper Thoracic Spine Fractures Treated by Posterior Transpedicular Corpectomy, Expandable Cage and Fusion: Literature Review and Report of a Case of T4 Severe Burst Fracture.Int J Neurorehabilitation Eng. 2014;1:117.
- Joaquim Soares Do Brito, et al.Extensive Involvement of the Dorsal Spine by Tuberculous Infection and Surgical Treatment with Percutaneous Spinal Instrumentation.J Infect Dis Ther. 2014;2:156.
- Lars Homagk, et al.Therapy of Spine Metastasis Causing Paralysis Symptoms “ Operation and Rehabilitation.Surgery. 2014;10:2.
- Alok Sharma, et al.Seizures as an Adverse Event of Cellular Therapy in Pediatric Neurological Disorders and its Prevention.J Neurol Disord. 2014;2:164.
- Christopher Yeung, et al.Clinical Validation of Allogeneic Morphogenetic Protein: Donor Intervariability, Terminal Irradiation and Age of Product is not Clinically Relevant.J Spine. 2014, 3: 173.
- Hai Le, et al.Cervical Spine Ependymoma with Hematomyelia: Case Report and Review of the Literature.J Spine. 2014;3:171.
- Frank Spinelli, et al. The Sexually Abused Man’s Relationship with his Physician.J Clin Case Rep. 2016;6:893.
- Alessandro Landi, et al. The Anterior Retroperitoneal Approach to the Degenerative Lumbar Spine: Clinico-Therapeutic Remarks.J Spine. 2016;5:347.
- Nalinee Kovitwanawong, et al.A Comparison of Cervical Spine Movement during Tracheal Intubation when Using a Pentax Airway Scope or the GlideScope Video Laryngoscopy with Fluoroscopy.J Anesth Clin Res. 2016.
- Gun Choi, et al. Epiduroscopic Assisted Percutaneous Endoscopic Lumbar Discectomy: A Technical Report. J Neurol Disord. 2016;4:306.
- Anthony T Yeung, et al.Current Defies of Neurological Disorders. J Neurol Disord. 2016, 4: e120.
- Tulay Ozer, et al.Computed Tomographic Evaluation of Degenerative Spine Changes in Patients with Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome: A Case Control Study.J Sleep Disord Ther. 2016;5:253.
- Rahul Pramod Patil, et al. Comparative Study Between Short Segment Open Versus Percutaneous Pedicle Screw Fixation with Indirect Decompression in Management of Acute Burst Fracture of Thoracolumbar and Lumbar Spine with Minimal Neurological Deficit in Adults.J Spine. 2016;5:339.
- Bahaa Ali kornah, et al. Minimally Invasive Spine Osteosynthesis (MISO) Technique for Fractures Spine: A Case Series 14 Cases.J Trauma Treat. 2016;5:336.
- Suha N Aloosi, et al.Contribution of Cervical Spine in Temporomandibular Joint Disorders: A Cross-Sectional Study.J Interdiscipl Med Dent Sci.
- Anthony T Yeung, et al.Transforaminal Endoscopic Surgery: Its Role in the Treatment of Painful Conditions of an Aging Spine. J Neurol Disord. 2016;4:302.
- Samir Zahaf, et al. The Effect of the Posterior Loading on the Spine of a School Child. Adv Cancer Prev. 2016;1:112.
- Gun Choi, et al.A New Progression Towards a Safer Anterior Percutaneous Endoscopic Cervical Discectomy: A Technical Report.J Spine. 2016;5: 329.
- Tongning Wang, et al.(2016)Tuberculous Pseudoaneurysm of Descending Abdominal Aorta in Association with Tuberculosis of Spine: A Rare Complication.Vasc Med Surg. 2016;4:279.
- Mahesh BH, et al.Emphysematous Osteomyelitis - A Rare Cause of Gas in Spine - A Case Report.J Spine. 2016;5:320.
- Dulce A Velázquez-Zamora, et al.Administration of Anastrozole to Ovariectomized Rats Impairs Working Memory in Association with Plastic Changes to Dendritic Spines on Prefrontal Third-layer Pyramidal Neurons.J Steroids Horm Sci. 2016;7:179.
- Paul S Sung, et al. One Leg Standing Test: A Quantification of the Neuromuscular System for Spine Research and Practice.J Pain Relief. 2016;5:256.
- Maria Jose Moreno Martinez, et al.Spine Fracture in Ankylosing Spondylitis. About a Case.Rheumatology (Sunnyvale).
- Akihiko Hayashi, et al.Microendoscopic Posterior Decompression for the Treatment of Lumbar Lateral Recess Stenosis.J Spine. 2016;5:317.
- Maximilian Leiblein, et al.Transmanubrial Approach for Fracture of Lower Cervical Spine (C7) in Elderly Patients: A Case Report.J Spine. 2016;5:316.
- Alessandro Ramieri,et al.(2016)Non-Posterior Subtraction Osteotomy Surgery to Restore Lumbar Lordosis in the Hidden Sagittal Imbalance of the Adult Degenerative Spine.J Spine 2016;5:315.
- Yan Wang, Chuiguo Sun, Zhongqiang Chen and Fabo Feng, et al.(2016)Evaluation of Progression of Ossification of Ligamentum Flavum in the Thoracic Spine Using Computed Tomography.J Spine. 2016;5:306.
- Bolandhemat N, et al. Structural, Electronic and Magnetic Properties of Geometrically Frustrated Spinel CdCr2O4 from First-principles Based on Density Functional Theory.J Material Sci Eng. 2016;5:250.
- Wood ML, et al.Cervical Spine Synovial Chondromatosis: A Case Report and Literature Review.Med Rep Case Stud. 2016;1:114.
- Alok Sharma, et al. PET - CT Scan Shows Decreased Severity of Autism after Autologous Cellular Therapy: A Case Report.Autism Open Access.
- Neisevilie Nisa, et al. Anaesthetic Management of an Achondroplastic Dwarf with Difficult Airway and Spine for Total Hip Replacement: A Case Report.Gen Med. 2016.
- Alessandro Landi, et al.Early Decompressive Surgery in Traumatic Thoraco-Lumbar Spine: When and Why?.J Spine. 2016;5:301.
- Anne-Laure Couderc, et al. Prognostic Factors in Elderly Patients with Multiple Myeloma Treated with Weekly Bortezomib.J Integr Oncol. 2016;5:162.
- Yonge RP, et al. Frailty Screening and Pre-habilitation in Older Spine Patients Reversing the Effects of Sedentary Life-styles to Improve Surgical Outcomes for Older Patients and Reduce Healthcare Costs.J Osteopor Phys Act. 2016;4:171.
- Andrey Bokov, et al. Pedicle Screw Loosening Prediction in Patients with Degenerative Diseases of Lumbar Spine Using Bone Density Measured in Hounsfield Units.J Osteopor Phys Act. 2016;4:162.
- Jung-Hee Lee, et al. Intraosseous Malignant Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumor of the Thoracic Spine: A Case Report and Review of Literature.J Orthop Oncol.
- Stephen Lewis, et al. Traumatic Disc Herniation Following Flexion-Distraction Injury of the Thoracolumbar Spine: A Rare Presentation.J Trauma Treat. 2016;5:293.
- Shein AP, et al. The Spinal Cord Pyramidal Structures Reaction to Intraoperative Instrumental Correction of Spine Deformity.J Spine 2016;5:292.
- Ashraf F Hanna, et al. Intravenous Ketamine Produces Long-Term Pain Relief in a Patient with Fibromyalgia.Fibrom open. 2016;1:104.
- Yasuhito Kaneko, et al.Minimally Invasive Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion for Lumbar Disc Lesion with Modic Changes.J Spine. 2016;5:289.
- Ramesh Muthu, et al. A Missed Diagnosis of Cervical Spine Fracture in Alcohol Intoxicated Patient.Emerg Med. 2016;6:300.
- Teresa Calabro, et al. Systemic Amyloidosis with Predominant Spine Involvement: A Case Report.Orthop Muscular Syst. 2016.
- Óscar Garcia- Algar, et al. Genomic Alterations in Ethanol-Exposed Trophoblast Cell Lines Induced by Chronic Ethanol Treatment.J Steroids Horm Sci. 2015;6:164.
- Anthony T. Yeung, et al. Moving Away from Fusion by Treating the Pain Generator: The Secrets of an Endoscopic Master.J Spine. 2015;4:e121.
- Chan Hong Park, et al. Efficacy of Nucleo-Annuloplasty Using Disc-Fx in Lumbar Disc Herniation.J Spine. 2015;4:275.
- Geniere Nigrag S, et al. Picked Up by a Wasp? Watch Out the Spine! A Case of Multifocal Pyogenic Spondylodiscitis.J Clin Case Rep. 2015;5:627.
- Makhlouf MT, et al. Nano-Crystalline Co3O4 Spinel Prepared by Combustion Method as a Catalyst for Direct Decomposition of N2O.Journal of Chemistry.
- Mohammed YTA, et al. Utilization of Intra-Operative Visual Evoked Potential in Long Spine Surgery: Case Report.J Neurol Neurophysiol. 2015;6:332.
- Massel DH, et al.Multimodal Analgesia in Spine Surgery: A Commentary.J Pain Relief. 2015;4:218.
- Andarcia Bañuelos Cesar, et al.A Rare Complication of Lumbar Spine Surgery: Pneumocephalus.J Spine. 2015;S6-001.
- Luca di Girolamo, et al. Blood Volume Determination Through New Generation 130/0,4 Hydroxyethyl-Starch: A Propaedeutic, In-Vitro Study.Pharm Anal Acta. 2015;6:441.
- Ozgur Tosun, et al. Penetrating Stab Injury of Spine; Diagnostic Value of Thin-Section Multislice Computed Tomography.J Spine. 2015;4:264.
- Qingyi He, et al.Can XLIF Surgery Treat the Lumbar Spine Infection?.J Trauma Treat. 2015;4:264.
- Akbar Shoukat Ali, et al. Intradural Extramedullary Ependymoma at Lumbar (L1-L4 Level) Spine: A Suspicious Case and Literature Review.J Clin Case Rep. 2015;S3:004.
- Myung-Sang Moon, et al.Age-Related Incidences of Spondylosis of the Lower Cervical Spine Radiographic Study of 460 Jeju Islanders.J Spine. 2015;4:258.
- Kingsley R. Chin, et al. Avoidance of Wrong Level Surgery in the Lumbar Spine: A Technical Report.J Spine. 2015;4:257.
- Pawel Zwolak, et al.Management of Metastatic Tumours to the Cervical Spine.J Spine. 2015;4:253.
- Nikola Dragojlovic, et al.Communicating Hydrocephalus due to Traumatic Lumbar Spine Injury: Case Report and Literature Review.Int J Phys Med Rehabil. 2015;3:299.
- Chen CW, et al. Surgical Site Infection Following Spine Surgery: Diagnostic Potential of CRP, ESR, and WBC in Predicting Infection.Emerg Med. 2015;5:277.
- Ahimsa Porter Sumchai, et al.The Human Spine is like a Precious Strand of Pearls.J Womenâ€™s Health Care. 2015;4:258.