The Benefits of C2H6O
Felix A Samuel H*
Department of Food Processing and Engineering, Karunya University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
- *Corresponding Author:
- Felix A Samuel H
Department of Food Processing and Engineering
Karunya University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
Received date: 16/09/2016; Accepted date: 26/09/2016; Published date: 01/10/2016
Visit for more related articles at Research & Reviews: Journal of Chemistry
In this article author has conveyed that the consumption of limited amount of daily intake (C2H6O) will help to prevent and cure the diseases. Discussed about: Ã¯ÂÂ· it can lower your risk of cardiovascular disease Ã¯ÂÂ· it can lengthen your life Ã¯ÂÂ· it helps prevent against the common cold Ã¯ÂÂ· it can decrease chances of developing dementia Ã¯ÂÂ· it can reduce the risk of gallstones Ã¯ÂÂ· lowers the chance of diabetes The listed reference of less than four (range up to 3) are unique, more than three are the references that will explain additional issues and causes of different circumstances.
Cardiovascular disease, Lengthen life, Common cold, Dementia, Diabetes
Lower Your Risk of Cardiovascular Disease
The School of Public Health at Harvard University [1-3] found that "moderate amounts of alcohol raises levels of lipoprotein, HDL, or 'good' cholesterin and better alpha-lipoprotein levels are related to larger protection against heart condition. Moderate alcohol consumption has additionally been coupled with helpful changes starting from higher sensitivity to hypoglycemic agent to enhancements in factors that influence blood coagulation [4-7], such changes would tend to forestall the formation of tiny blood clots that may block arteries within the heart, neck, and brain, the last word reason behind several heart attacks and also the commonest reasonably stroke." This finding is applicable to each men and girls United Nations agency haven't been antecedently diagnosed with any sort of disorder [8-16].
Drinking often might add a number of years to your life. A study by the Catholic University of Campobasso rumored that drinking but four or two drinks per day for men and girls severally might cut back the chance of death by eighteen %, as reportable by Reuters. "Little amounts, ideally throughout meals, this seems to be the correct manner to drink alcohol, said Dr. Giovanni De Gaetano of Catholic University, another author on the study. "This is another feature of the Mediterranean diet, wherever alcohol, wine in particular, is that the ideal partner of a dinner or lunch, however that is all: the remainder of the day should be completely alcohol-free.
Prevent Against the Common Cold
The Department of psychological science at Carnegie mellon University found  that whereas condition to the respiratory disease was magnified by smoking, moderate alcohol consumption light-emitting diode to a decrease in respiratory disease cases for nonsmokers. This study was conducted in 1993 with 391 adults. In 2002, in step with the Times , Spanish researchers found that by drinking eight to fourteen glasses of wine per week, notably vino, one may see a 60-percent reduction within the risk of developing a cold [19-30]. The scientists suspected that this had one thing to try to with the antioxidant properties of wine.
Decrease Chances of Developing Dementia
In a study that enclosed over 365,000 participants since 1977, as reported within the journal neuropsychiatric disease and Treatment, moderate drinkers were twenty-three p.c less seemingly to develop psychological feature impairment or Alzheimer's} and different types of dementia [31-38]. "Small amounts of alcohol may, in effect, create brain cells healthier. Alcohol in moderate amounts stresses cells and so toughens them up to deal with major stresses down the road that would cause dementedness," aforementioned Edward J. Neafsey, Ph.D., author of the study, as reported by Science Daily . "We do not suggest that nondrinkers begin drinking," Neafsey aforementioned. "But moderate drinking if it's really moderate are often useful."
Reduce the Risk of Gallstones
Drinking 2 units of alcohol per day will cut back the danger of gallstones by tierce, in step with researchers at the University of East Anglia. The study found that those that according overwhelming 2 Great Britain units of alcohol per day had a tierce reduction in their risk of developing gallstones. "Researchers emphasised that their findings show the advantages of moderate alcohol intake however stress that excessive alcohol intake will cause health issues," in step with the study .
Lowers the Risk of Diabetes
Results of a Dutch study  showed that healthy adults World Health Organization drink one a pair of} glasses per day have a remittent likelihood of developing kind 2 polygenic disorder, compared to people who do not drink in any respect. "The results of the investigation show that moderate alcohol consumption will play a region during a healthy modus vivendi to assist scale back the chance of developing polygenic disorder kind a pair of," researchers aforementioned during a statement to Reuters.
- Koppes LL, et al. Moderate alcohol consumption lowers the risk of type 2 diabetes: a meta-analysis of prospective observational studies. Diabetes Care. 2005;28:719-725.
- Solomon CG, et al. Moderate alcohol consumption and risk of coronary heart disease among women with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Circulation. 2000;102:494-499.
- Mukamal KJ, et al. Prior alcohol consumption and mortality following acute myocardial infarction. JAMA. 2001;285:1965-1970.
- Muntwyler J, et al. Mortality and light to moderate alcohol consumption after myocardial infarction. Lancet. 1998;352:1882-1885.
- Mukamal KJ, et al. Alcohol consumption and risk of coronary heart disease in older adults: the Cardiovascular Health Study. J Am Geriatr Soc. 2006;54:30-37.
- Booyse FM, et al. Mechanism by which alcohol and wine polyphenols affect coronary heart disease risk. Ann Epidemiol. 2007;17:S24-31.
- Moinuddin A, et al. Alcohol Consumption and Gender: A Critical Review. J Psychol Psychother. 2016;6:267.
- Kim YH, et al. Biased Agonism of G Protein-Coupled Receptors: A Potential Therapeutic Strategy of Cardiovascular Diseases. Cardiovasc Pharm Open Access.2016;5:192.
- Kisters K, et al. Magnesium Metabolism, Vitamin D and Interleukins in Cardiovascular Disease. Metabolomics.2016;6:177.
- Heidari A. Molecular Dynamics and Monte-Carlo Simulations for Replacement Sugars in Insulin Resistance, Obesity, LDL Cholesterol, Triglycerides, Metabolic Syndrome, Type 2 Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease: A Glycobiological Study. J Glycobiol.2016;5:e111.
- Stoll DP, et al.The Importance of Psychological Assessment and Support in Patients Suffering from Cardiovascular Disease or Undergoing Cardiac Treatment. J Cardiovasc Dis Diagn.2014;2:161.
- Ritu M and Manika M. Blood Homocystiene and Lipoprotein (A) Levels, Stress and Faulty Diet as Major Risk Factors for Early Cardiovascular Diseases in Indians. J Cardiovasc Dis Diagn.2014;2:163.
- Skultetyova D, et al. The Impact of Blood Pressure on Carotid Artery Stiffness and Wave Intensity in Patients with Resistant Hypertension after Renal Sympathetic Denervation. J Hypertens.2014;3:157.
- Deleskog A and Ostenson CG. Vitamin D and Aspects of Cardiovascular Disease. J Diabetes Metab.2015;6:545.
- Lucas A, et al.Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) in Cardiovascular Disease: Searching for the Sweet Spot. J Clin Exp Cardiolog.2016;7:e141.
- Cohen S, et al.Smoking, alcohol consumption, and susceptibility to the common cold. Am J Public Health. 1993;83:1277-1283.
- Kinker B, et al. Quercetin: A Promising Treatment for the Common Cold. J Anc Dis Prev Rem.2014;2:111.
- Nakeel MJ, et al. A Sero-epidemiological Survey of Brucellosis, Q-Fever and Leptospirosis in Livestock and Humans and Associated Risk Factors in Kajiado County-Kenya. J Trop Dis.2016;4:215.
- Johnson OK. Pilot Case Series Demonstrating Unsuspected Ulceration in Perforated Ileum from Typhoid Fever. J Gastrointest Dig Syst.2016;6:445.
- ajika M, et al. Familial Mediterranean Fever E148Q/P369S/R408Q Exon 3 Variant with Severe Abdominal Pain and PFAPA-Like Symptoms. J Clin Case Rep.2016;6:790.
- Dikkers R, et al. 5 Year-old Boy with a Hearth Murmur and Fever. J Pulm Respir Med.2016;6:351.
- Sanchez JM, et al. Fever Exacerbating Ventricular Fibrillation in Early Repolarization Syndrome. J Cardiovasc Dis Diagn.2016;S1:006.
- Schultz ST and Gould GG. Acetaminophen Use for Fever in Children Associated with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Autism Open Access.2016;6:170.
- Allen HB, et al. Psoriasis: A Sequela of Streptococcal Infection Similar to Acute Rheumatic Fever. Clin Microbiol.2016;5:244.
- Tekin F and Ozutemiz O. Mesalazine Induced Fever. J Gastrointest Dig Syst.2015;5:373.
- Ibraheim H, et al. Lessons Learnt in a 17 Year Old with Fever of Unknown Origin: Haemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis-The Most Fatal Outcome of EBV Infection. J Infect Dis Ther.2015;3:250.
- Igbinosa O, et al.Fever, Rash and Fungemia in a Traveler from South China. J Clin Case Rep.2015;5:639.
- Pajk B. Dementia-The Worldwide Burden. We Need to Act. J Comm Pub Health Nurs.2016;2:e113.
- Volicer L. Quality Of Life in Advanced Dementia. J Aging Sci.2016;4:e122.
- Arevian AC, et al. Personalized Audio Assessment and Temporal Patterns of Dementia-Related Behavioral Disturbances. J Alzheimers Dis Parkinsonism.2016;6:252.
- De Lucia N, et al. Constructional Apraxia is related to Different Cognitive Defects across Dementia. J Alzheimers Dis Parkinsonism.2016;6:244.
- Takeuchi M, et al. Hypokalemia and Related Symptoms by Yokukansan in Patients with Behavioral and Psychological Symptoms of Dementia (BPSD): A Retrospective Study of Elderly Inpatients. Adv Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf.2016;5:210.
- Werner FW and CoveÃÂ±as R. Treatment of Dementia in Parkinsonian Patients. J Gerontol Geriatr Res.2016;5: 333.
- Wang H. Vascular Health Promotion Project and Vascular Dementia Prevention in China. J Alzheimers Dis Parkinsonism.2016;6:210.
- Brodziak A and Ziolko E. Medical and Mental Target Risk Factors for Dementia Prevention. J Gerontol Geriatr Res.2016;5:266.
- Schwartz M, et al. Neurofibrillary Tangle Predominant Dementia: Clinical and Pathological Description in a Case Series. J Alzheimers Dis Parkinsonism.2016;6:204.