Professor Alexander Korsunsky, Academician of the International Higher Education Academy of Sciences, P.R. China, E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for more related articles at Research & Reviews: Journal of Medical and Health Sciences
Conferences series proudly announcing Young Researchers Awards with an aim to recognize outstanding achievement and contribution of professionals and researchers in the area of medical, life sciences, physical sciences, health care and engineering.
Young Researchers Presentation is a key session at International Conference on Nursing & Healthcare which is scheduled during August 24-25, 2020 Barcelona, Spain. Euro Nursing 2020 focused on the theme “Emphasizing Current Challenges & Research in Nursing and Primary Healthcare”.
Nursing conference committee will be providing a platform for all talented young researchers, investigators, Postgraduate/ Master students, PhD scholars to showcase their current research and innovation.
Major scientific sessions of Nursing conference are Dermatology, Skin Care, Hair Transplantation, Plastic Surgery, Trichology, Aesthetic Medicine and this international conference will be attracting leading researches and decision makers in their field, principal investigators, and business professionals for sharing knowledge and research globally.
Postgraduates/masters student, junior scientist, young faculty member, PhD scholar and Postdoc researchers
Privileges: The Young Scientist Feature is a platform to promote young researchers in their respective area by giving them a chance to present their achievements and future perspectives.
• Acknowledgement as YRF Awardee
• Recognition by providing certificates and memento
• Recognition through website promotion and award page
• Networking opportunity to coordinate with partners around the world
• Publish that particular research paper for free
• All accepted abstracts will automatically be considered for the Award.
• All the presentation will be evaluated at the conference venue
• All the awards will be selected by the judges of the award category
• The awards will be assessed as far as plan and format, intelligence, argumentation and approach, familiarity with
past work, engaging quality, message and primary concerns, parity of content visuals, and by and large impression
• All submissions must be in English
• The topic must fit into scientific sessions of the conference
• Each individual participant is allowed to submit maximum 2 abstracts
• Abstract must be submitted online as per the given abstract template
• Abstracts must be written in Times New Roman and font size will be 12
• Abstract must contain title, name, affiliation, country, speakers biography, recent photograph, image and reference
To receive the award, the awardee must submit the presentation for which the award is given, for publication at the
website, along with author permission. Failure to submit the PPT, and permission within the designated timeframe will
result in forfeiture of award.
Official announcement of the recipients will occur after the completion of conference.