Nanoparticles- The current Research
Akhilesh Thota1*, Snehitha Megaji2, Rita Badigeru3
1Department of Pharmaceutical Analysis, Vathsalya college of Pharmacy, Hyderabad
2Department of Pharmacy, Ganga pharmacy college, Hyderabad
3Department of Pharmaceutics, G Pulla Reddy college of Pharmacy, Osmania university Hyderabad
- *Corresponding Author:
- Akhilesh Thota
Department of Pharmaceutical Analysis, Vathsalya college of pharmacy, Hyderabad
Received date: 24 April 2015; Accepted date: 28 May 2015
Visit for more related articles at Research & Reviews: Journal of Botanical Sciences
Nanomedicine is a developing field of science which utilizes the utilizations of nanotechnology as a part of the counteractive action and treatment of infections in human body. Nanosize is one-billionth of a meter i.e. 10-9. It includes researchers from distinctive fields including physicists, scientists, architects and researcher. Nanoparticles made of metals like that of gold and silver have picked up significance because of their applications in the fields of gadgets, material sciences and medications . Among nanomaterials, nanoparticles have been supporting to create frameworks for biomedical designing. Nanoparticles have potential properties, including size, shape, biocompatibility and selectivity in regenerative medication. Also, nanoparticles interface especially with bone cells and tissues, contingent upon their com?position, size, shape and surface properties . As another exploration and innovation boondocks, nanofluids are utilized to upgrade warmth exchange including single - stage warmth exchange, nucleate bubbling warmth exchange, stream bubbling warmth exchange and basic warmth flux.
Nanomedicine is a developing field of science which utilizes the utilizations of nanotechnology as a part of the counteractive action and treatment of infections in human body. Nanosize is one-billionth of a meter i.e. 10-9. It includes researchers from distinctive fields including physicists, scientists, architects and researcher. Nanoparticles made of metals like that of gold and silver have picked up significance because of their applications in the fields of gadgets, material sciences and medications . Among nanomaterials, nanoparticles have been supporting to create frameworks for biomedical designing. Nanoparticles have potential properties, including size, shape, biocompatibility and selectivity in regenerative medication. Also, nanoparticles interface especially with bone cells and tissues, contingent upon their com¬position, size, shape and surface properties . As another exploration and innovation boondocks, nanofluids are utilized to upgrade warmth exchange including single - stage warmth exchange, nucleate bubbling warmth exchange, stream bubbling warmth exchange and basic warmth flux .
With a specific end goal to overcome symptoms and build visual medication bioavailability, a few systems, including the planning of gooey arrangements, small scale/nanoparticles and hydrogels, have been created and researched . Nanotechnology is a developing innovation likewise in nourishment science where the enthusiasm for assembling new materials at the nanoscale level is developing . Examine the viability of titanium dioxide nanoparticles on natural surfaces utilizing a lodging room as a model to mimic lodgings that coddle medicinal tourism . Nano particles use in the electrochromic layer yields less info voltage and expend less power for substantial surface territory . The nanometallic scatterings were portrayed by surface plasmon range measuring at a scope of 280 to 700nm .
Strong Lipid nanoparticles (SLN) were created by Muller in the 1990's. A reasonable point of interest of strong lipid nanoparticles (SLN) over the other colloidal conveyance frameworks, for example, liposomes, small scale emulsions and polymeric nanoparticles is the way that the lipid network is produced using physiological lipids, which diminish the peril of intense and interminable harmfulness . To gauge the serum convergances of autoantibodies against hindrance proteins from associates of coordinated age, sexual orientation, and financial status (SES) Mexican kids with exposures to MCMA contamination versus low air contamination controls. Correspondingly, given the relationship between PM, nanoparticle lethality and the gastrointestinal course .
The improvement of dependable green procedures for the amalgamation of silver nanoparticles is a vital part of flow nanotechnology research . Nanotechnology is another promising field with potential applications in residential, mechanical and biomedical items. Without a doubt, because of their physico-concoction qualities as size, optical properties, natural structure, material quality and synergist action, built nanoparticles (NPs) are utilized as a part of the improvement of new applications in farming, building, preparing, bundling, corrective and sustenance areas [12-13]. Another option system to create more up to date calming operators with supported discharge and better viability is the utilization of nanotechnology for medication improvement and conveyance . Chemotherapy has numerous symptoms as a result of nonspecific bio dissemination of chemotherapeutic specialists. Subsequently, numerous nanoparticle drug conveyance frameworks have been intended to enhance the viability of anticancer operators, minimize reactions and to improve biocompatibility, serum steadiness .
Nanotechnology ("nanotech") is the control of matter on a nuclear, atomic, and nano scale. The soonest, broad depiction of nanotechnology . Since routine nanoparticles are normally taken up inside reticuloendothelial cells, the conveyance of PTX to these macrophages can be accomplished by utilization of biodegradable nanoparticles . To enhance controlled medication discharge, numerous methodologies have been concocted to utilize physical or concoction changes to trigger arrival of medication. Such "keen" medication conveyance frameworks have been intended to endeavor temperature, compound, or pH conditions that are one of a kind to the focused on tissue by developing stages from polymers, liposomes or inorganic nanoparticles .
The idea of theranostics is a solitary stage with the mix of diagnostics and treatment rose with advancement in atomic imaging and nanomedicine as new regenerative medication . Lately, with the improvement of nanoscience and nanotechnology, nanoparticles have been connected as the marks in diverse field. Attractive nanoparticles have uncovered novel physical, synthetic, warm, and attractive properties that made them alluring in numerous applications . Nanomedicine alludes to the utilization of exactness designed nanomaterials so as to uncover novel restorative and indicative apparatuses for human utilization . Nanoparticles (NPs) have tunable optical assimilation capacity that make them suitable operators and can be consolidated with electromagnetic radiation to encourage photothermal treatment. NPs, for example, gold NPs, gold nanorods, and gold nanoshells . The utilization of attractive nanoparticles for partition and treatment of waste water is new approach that is speedier and easier. Magnetite nanoparticles have been broadly mulled over as a result of basic and useful components have different novel applications .
Distinctive sorts of nanomaterials, for example, copper, zinc, titanium, magnesium, gold, alginate and silver have been examined; on the other hand, silver nanoparticles (Ag-NPs) have ended up being best as they have great antimicrobial viability against a wide exhibit of microorganism . At present, a few new medication applicants have exceptionally poor dissolvability and micronization does not convey those medications to accomplish attractive improvement in the bioavailability. Hence, the decision is to go from micronization to nanonization to create drug nanoparticles . The twofold emulsion dissolvable vanishing methods are broadly utilized for epitome of most water solvent peptides/proteins to small scale and nanoparticulate drug conveyance frameworks . Nano-made merchandise and nanotechnology, speaking to regions of exploratory examination and mechanical applications, have been producing a ton of consideration these days .
Nanotechnology, a term got from the Greek prefix "nano"- importance diminutive person, is the assembling of substances at the nanometer scale (one-billionth of a meter) or at the atomic level . Lately lipid nanoparticles have been proposed in various pharmaceutical exploration thinks about as medication conveyance details, because of their flexibility and points of interest . After readiness, nanoparticles are generally scattered in fluid . The joined utilization of MNPs in both finding and treatment (called theranostics) misuses the superparamagnetic property of nano-sized magnetite (additionally called SPION, "superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticle") and its particular surface properties that permit simple surface adjustment by physical or substance adsorption of diverse organics . Nanosized Cu particles by and large display a SPR at around 500-600 nm . Nanotechnology speaks to one of new sciences that guarantee to give an expansive scope of novel uses and enhanced innovations for various applications .
silver nanoparticles is in restorative industry, for example, topical salves to counteract disease against blaze and open injuries . The motivation behind the accompanying analyses was to explore the impacts of gold and silver nanoparticles on the HRP action, utilizing TMB as the substrate . Nanoparticles (NPs) interceded medication conveyance frameworks have the potential capacity to beat the natural boundaries because of EPR impact, productive medication repository, and the basic adaptability to be altered to discharge the remedial operators in the coveted site . In light of this reason shape, size and morphology of the nanoparticles can be controlled in a superior manner. In this work I took after a concoction technique Co-precipitation for the union of CdxMg1-xFe2O4 nanoparticles, which is clarified underneath . Nanomaterials (NM) are increasing expanding enthusiasm for different fields of use. They are utilized as a part of the medicinal division, in buyer items, for building materials, in PC innovation or for waste remediation. By yearly creation volumes and by number of items, silica nanoparticles . Nanoengineering empowers us to grow the surface region of silver particles notably. Silver nanoparticles have indicated antimicrobial action against a wide exhibit of microorganisms, likely because of their various systems of antimicrobial activity .
The created nanoparticles were subjected to UV-Vis spectroscopy investigation, Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM) examination and Fourier Transform Infrared Radiation (FTIR) spectroscopy examination . In any case, their utilization for helpful reason remains a test in the field of nano and microencapsulation because of physical and concoction shakiness, proteolysis and short half-life [41-44]. The examination of danger impacts of designed nanoparticles over biological community has as of late pulled in much consideration and it is frequently presumed that nanoparticles can apply cytotoxicity to creatures and plant frameworks [45-48]. The boundless antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties of silver nanoparticles (AgNPs) alongside their inherent reactant and optical marks make these the most prevalent and normally utilized designed nanoparticles as a part of biomedical applications, beautifying agents, attire, donning products, hardware, and of specific importance to this examination, water cleansing units, notwithstanding numerous other nano-customer items [49-54].
Selenium nanoparticles (SeNPs), which are seen as a novel Se compound, are pulling in growing thought of standard scientists on account of their extraordinary cell fortifications properties and low threat in examination with other Se-species, for instance, selenomethionine (SeMet) [55-58]. The advantage of MDT is the ability to direct the prescription bearing alluring particles to the tumor by the utilization of an external appealing field. Moreover, it gives the ability to keep up the particles at the looked for region, along these lines looking into concentrated on landing of the bound pharmaceutical. Starting late, there have been vital advances in the biomedical employments of nanotechnology [59-63] Sensing temperature, remotely and unequivocally, using an energetic and efficient procedure is separating to rising therapeutic and biomedical progressions. Therapeutic hyperthermia, driven either alluringly using nanosized alluring materials subjected to AC appealing fields or electromagnetically using metallic nanomaterials stimulated with appropriated light source or radiofrequency field is an imperative example of such demand [64-69].
Nanoparticles based medication conveyance methodology has tremendous clinical essentialness as showed by new nanoparticle based medication supports like pegylated liposomes of doxorubicin. Modified appropriation and slower discharge of this liposomal infusion brought about the range under bend (AUC) of doxorubicin hydrochloride liposome infusion ~2-3 times more than the AUC for comparative measurements of traditional doxorubicin hydrochloride [70-76]. RNA, has as of late developed as an essential nanotechnology stage because of its unprecedented differences in structure and capacity. Little meddling RNA (siRNA), demonstrated huge potential in new sub-atomic ways to deal with down-manage particular quality expression in mammalian cells [77-86]. Also nanoparticles can be misleadingly created (from designed procedures) that is particularly delivered from nanotechnologies at mechanical level to perform innovative points in different logical and modern fields. Hence the expression "nanotechnologies" alludes to the advancement and creation of materials and frameworks in the request of nanometers [87-93].
Nanoparticles are strong colloidal conveyance frameworks equipped for discharging ideal measures of medication, while evading untimely discharge. Additionally, because of their little size, they find themselves able to be retained through the oral mucosa to reach systemic dissemination. The likelihood of utilizing biocompatible and biodegradable polymers is another point of preference, since the vehicle itself is then uprooted actually without advancing poisonous quality [94-100]. Bread cook's yeast liquor dehydrogenase (ADH) and formate dehydrogenase (FDH) from Candida boidinii were immobilized on alumina nanoparticles and connected to catalyze the coupled responses for generation of n-propanol. Cofactor recovery inside of the response cycle was accomplished as a consequence of impact between protein stacked particles and free cofactor [101-105].
Nanoparticles discharged from items and applications can get specifically or in a roundabout way to the dirt. Direct soil defilement happens from intentionally applying items like biocides, manure, compost, and nanoparticles for remediation, and items which sully soil accidentally like rubbed material, some covering materials, polluted soils, and water for watering system. Item fixings coming to soils by implication then again are discharged to other ecological compartments e.g. air, water, or groundwater. Accordingly nanoparticles get traded between the natural compartments [106-110].Nanoparticles go to the dirt and abandon it through different procedures. Out of data on nanoparticles applications found in web and writing studies, an outline of nanoparticles fluxes to and from soil could be drawn (see Figure 1). Included are just fluxes inside of the framework limit [111-115].
- PratibhaMuntha Silver Nanoparticles- Properties, Synthesis & Applications, RRJPS 2014;4: 72-74.
- Gandhimathi C, Edwin NXH, Jayaraman P, Venugopal JR, Ramakrishna S, et al. Controlled Release of Dexamethasone in PCL/Silk Fibroin/ Ascorbic Acid Nanoparticles for the Initiation of Adipose Derived Stem Cells into Osteogenesis. J Drug MetabToxicol 2015; 5:177.
- Kalaivendan M, Saravanan V, loganthan M, Satheeshkumar E. Study and Behavior of Nanofluids on Heat Transfer IJIRSET 3: 1498-1502
- Nagai N, Yoshioka C, Tanabe W, Tanino T, Ito Y, et al. Effects of Ophthalmic Formulations Containing Cilostazol Nanoparticles on Retinal Vasoconstriction in RatsInjected with Endothelin-1. Pharm Anal Acta 2015; 6:354.
- Danza A, Conte A, Mastromatteo M, Nobile MAD, A New Example of Nanotechnology Applied to Minimally Processed Fruit: The Case of Fresh-Cut Melon. J Food Process Technol 2015; 6:439.
- SujataSirsat A, Jack Neal A, Titanium Dioxide Nanoparticles as an Environmental Sanitizing Agent. J MicrobBiochemTechnol 2015;7:061-064.
- Rajesh Kumar R, Jeyasubramanian K, Raghav GR, AnandN S, Jeyachandran G. Electro chromic
- behavior of WO3 thin film grown on aluminium foil by electrodeposition 2015; 3: 1359-1361
- Siva sankarapandian G, Mariaamalraj S, Anant A. Influence of Biosurfactant in Biosynthesis of Silver Nanoparticles by Pseudomonas Aeruginosa AMB AS7 2015; 3: 1111-1115
- Muthamizh S, Giribabu K, Manigandan R, Munusamy S, Praveen Kumar S. Room Temperature Synthesis, Characterization, and Photocatalytic Property of Cobalt Tungstate Nanoparticles 2015; 4: 146-150
- D.Roopsingh. Role of Solvents and Stabilizer in the Preparation of Solid Lipid Nanoparticles of Stearic Acid by Ultrasound Assisted Nano precipitation Method 2015; 4: 141-145
- Calder?n-Garcidue?as L, G?nzalez-Maciel A, Vojdani A, Franco-Lira M, Reynoso-Robles R, et al. The Intestinal Barrier in Air Pollution-Associated Neural Involvement in Mexico City Residents: Mind the Gut, the Evolution of a Changing Paradigm Relevant to Parkinson Disease Risk. J Alzheimers Dis Parkinsonism 2015; 5:179.
- Hungund BS, Dhulappanavar GR, Ayachit NH, Comparative Evaluation of Antibacterial Activity of Silver Nanoparticles Biosynthesized Using Fruit Juices. J NanomedNanotechnol 2015; 6:271
- Nia Y, Millour S, No?l L, Krystek P, Jong W, et al. Determination of Ti from TiO2 Nanoparticles in Biological Materials by Different ICP-MS Instruments: Method Validation and Applications. J NanomedNanotechnol 2015; 6:269.
- Aparna Mani KM, Seethalakshmi S, Gopal V, Evaluation of In-vitro Anti-Inflammatory Activity of Silver Nanoparticles Synthesised using Piper Nigrum Extract. J NanomedNanotechnol 2015; 6:268.
- Le TTD, Dang TML, Hoang TMN, La TH, Nguyen TMH, et al. Novel Anti-HER2 ScFv Targeted-Docetaxel Nanoparticles in Therapy of HER2 Overexpressed Cancer. J NanomedNanotechnol 2015; 6:267.
- Omprakash V, Sharada S. Green Synthesis and Characterization of Silver Nanoparticles and Evaluation of their Antibacterial Activity using Elettaria Cardamom Seeds. J NanomedNanotechnol 2015; 6:266.
- Bhambere D, Shirivastava B, Sharma P, Gide P ,Effect of Polymer and Formulation Variables on Properties of Self-Assembled Polymeric Micellar Nanoparticles. J NanomedineBiotherapeuticDiscov 2014;4:129.
- Lee JH, Ivkov R, Blumenthal R ,Magnetically Triggered Drug Release from Liposome Embedded Gel. J NanomedineBiotherapeuticDiscov 2014;4:130.
- Jain T, Kumar S, Dutta PK, Theranostics: A Way of Modern Medical Diagnostics and the Role of Chitosan. J Mol Genet Med 2015;9: 159.
- Huang G, Deng B, Xi Q, Tao C, Ye L, Surface Modification of Superparamagnetic Magnetite Nanoparticles and Its Application for Detection of Anti-CEA Using ElectrochemiluminescentImmunosensor. Med chem 2015;5:050-057.
- El-Deeb NM, El-Sherbiny IM, El-Aassara MR, Hafez EE, Novel Trend in Colon Cancer Therapy Using Silver Nanoparticles Synthesized by Honey Bee. J NanomedNanotechnol 6:265.
- Wu CY, Lin CH, Chen YC, Using Glucose-bound Fe3O4 Magnetic Nanoparticles as Photothermal Agents for Targeted Hyperthermia of Cancer Cells. J NanomedNanotechnol 2015;6:264
- Aftabtalab A, Sadabadi H, Application of Magnetite (Fe3O4) Nanoparticles in Hexavalent Chromium Adsorption from Aquatic Solutions. J Pet Environ Biotechnol 2015;6:200.
- Berton V, Montesi F, Losasso C, Facco DR, Toffan A, et al., Study of the Interaction between Silver Nanoparticles and Salmonella as Revealed by Transmission Electron Microscopy. J Prob Health 2015;3:123.
- Kakran M, Sahoo GN, Li L, Fabrication of Nanoparticles of Silymarin, Hesperetin and Glibenclamide by Evaporative Precipitation of Nanosuspension for Fast Dissolution. Pharm Anal Acta 2015;6:326.
- Devrim B, Bozk?r A, Design and Evaluation of Hydrophobic Ion-Pairing Complexation of Lysozyme with Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate for Improved Encapsulation of Hydrophilic Peptides/Proteins by Lipid-Polymer Hybrid Nanoparticles. J NanomedNanotechnol 2015;6:259.
- Carneiro ME, Magalh?es WLE, Mu?iz GIB, Nisgoski S, Satyanarayana KG, Preparation and Characterization of Nano Silica from Equisetum arvenses. J Bioprocess Biotech 2015;5:205.
- Bassit ACF, Moffatt P, Gaumond MH, Hamdy R, The Potential Use of Nanoparticles for Noggin siRNA Delivery to Accelerate Bone Formation in Distraction Osteogenesis. J NanomedNanotechnol 2015;6:257.
- Esposito E, Vries HED, Pol SMA, Boschi F, Calderan L, et al., Production, Physico-Chemical Characterization and Biodistribution Studies of Lipid Nanoparticles. J NanomedNanotechnol 2015;6:256
- El-Feky GS, El-Rafie MH, El-Sheikh MA, El-Naggar ME, Hebeish A, Utilization of Crosslinked Starch Nanoparticles as a Carrier for Indomethacin and Acyclovir Drugs. J NanomedNanotechnol 2015;6:254
- Szekeres M, Ill?s E, Janko C, Farkas K, T?th IY, et al., Hemocompatibility and Biomedical Potential of Poly(Gallic Acid) Coated Iron Oxide Nanoparticles for Theranostic Use. J NanomedNanotechnol 2015;5:252.
- Manikandan A, Sathiyabama M, Green Synthesis of Copper-Chitosan Nanoparticles and Study of its Antibacterial Activity. J NanomedNanotechnol 2015;5:251.
- Hussein FH, Shaheed MA, Preparation and Applications of Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles. J Environ Anal Chem 2015;2:e109.
- Singh K, Panghal M, Kadyan S, Yadav JP ,Evaluation of Antimicrobial Activity of Synthesized Silver Nanoparticles using Phyllanthusamarus and Tinosporacordifolia Medicinal Plants. J NanomedNanotechnol 2014;5:250.
- Morris B, BehzadF ,The Effects of Gold and Silver Nanoparticles on an Enzymatic Reaction Between Horseradish Peroxidase and 3,3',5,5'-Tetramethylbenzidine. BiochemPharmacol 2014;3:146.
- Wen H, Li Y ,Redox Sensitive Nanoparticles with Disulfide Bond Linked Sheddable Shell for Intracellular Drug Delivery. Med chem 2014;4:748-755.
- MarwatWU ,Synthesis, Characterization and Study of Photocatalytic Activity of Cadmium Magnesium Nano Ferrites. J Material SciEng 2014;3:145.
- Hsiao I, Gramatke AM, Joksimovic R, Sokolowski M, Gradzielski M, et al. ,Size and Cell Type Dependent Uptake of Silica Nanoparticles. J NanomedNanotechnol 2014;5:248.
- Tiwari V, Khokar MK, Tiwari M, Barala S, Kumar M ,Anti-bacterial Activity of Polyvinyl Pyrrolidone Capped Silver Nanoparticles on the Carbapenem Resistant Strain of Acinetobacterbaumannii. J NanomedNanotechnol 2014;5:246.
- Ramesh Kumar K, Nattuthurai, Gopinath P, Mariappan T ,Biosynthesis of Silver Nanoparticles from Morindatinctoria Leaf Extract and their Larvicidal Activity against Aedesaegypti Linnaeus 1762. J NanomedNanotechnol 2014;5:242.
- Swed A, Cordonnier T, Fleury F, BouryF ,Protein Encapsulation into PLGA Nanoparticles by a Novel Phase Separation Method Using Non-Toxic Solvents. J NanomedNanotechnol 2014;5:241
- Elkholi IE, Hazem NM, ElKashef WF, Sobh MA, Shaalan D, et al. ,Evaluation of Anti-Cancer Potential of Capsaicin-Loaded Trimethyl Chitosan-Based Nanoparticles in HepG2 Hepatocarcinoma Cells. J NanomedNanotechnol 2014;5:240.
- Devrim B, Bozk?rA ,Preparation and Characterization of Proteinloaded Lipid-polymer Hybrid Nanoparticles with Polycaprolactone as Polymeric Core Material. J Biomol Res Ther 2014;3:115.
- Madhumathi K, Kumar STS, Sanjeed MT, Muhammed SA, Nazrudeen S, et al. ,Silver and Gadolinium Ions Co-substituted Hydroxyapatite Nanoparticles as Bimodal Contrast Agent for Medical Imaging. BioceramDevAppl 2014;4:079.
- Gunjan B, Zaidi MGH, Sandeep A ,Impact of Gold Nanoparticles on Physiological and Biochemical Characteristics of Brassica juncea. J Plant BiochemPhysiol 2014;2:133.
- El BehiryA ,Diagnostic Aspects and Novel Approach for Treatment of Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria Isolated from Diarrheal Calves using Silver, Gold and Copper Nanoparticles. J BacteriolParasitol 2014;5:195
- Moore TL, Schreurs AS, Morrison RA, Jelen EK, Loo J, et al. ,Polymer-Coated Hydroxyapatite Nanoparticles for the Delivery of Statins. J NanomedNanotechnol 2014;5:237.
- Higashisaka K, Kunieda A, Iwahara Y, Tanaka K, Nagano K, et al. ,Neutrophilia Due to Silica Nanoparticles Induces Release of Double-Stranded DNA. J NanomedNanotechnol 2014;5:236.
- Das P, McDonald JAK, Petrof EO, Allen-Vercoe E, Walker VK ,Nanosilver-Mediated Change in Human Intestinal Microbiota. J NanomedNanotechnol 2014;5:235.
- Pantidos N, HorsfallLE ,Biological Synthesis of Metallic Nanoparticles by Bacteria, Fungi and Plants. J NanomedNanotechnol 2014;5:233.
- Osmond-McLeod MJ, Oytam Y, Osmond RIW, Sobhanmanesh F, McCall MJ ,Surface Coatings Protect against the In vitro Toxicity of Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles in Human Hepatic Stellate Cells. J NanomedNanotechnol 2014;5:232.
- Thanighaiarassu RR, Sivamai P, Devika R, Nambikkairaj B ,Green Synthesis of Gold Nanoparticles Characterization by using Plant Essential Oil Menthapiperita and their Antifungal Activity against Human Pathogenic Fungi. J NanomedNanotechnol 2014;5:229
- Coccini T, Gornati R, Rossi F, Signoretto E, Vanetti I, et al. ,Gene Expression Changes in Rat Liver and Testes after Lung Instillation of a Low Dose of Silver Nanoparticles. J NanomedNanotechnol 2014;5:227.
- Lopez-Heras I, Sanchez-Diaz R, Anuncia??o DS, Madrid Y, Luque-Garcia JL, et al. ,Effect of Chitosan-Stabilized Selenium Nanoparticles on Cell Cycle Arrest and Invasiveness in Hepatocarcinoma Cells Revealed by Quantitative Proteomics. J NanomedNanotechnol 2014;5:226.
- Cramer S, Tacke S, Bornhorst J, Klingauf J, Schwerdtle T, et al. ,The Influence of Silver Nanoparticles on the Blood-Brain and the Blood-Cerebrospinal Fluid Barrier in vitro. J NanomedNanotechnol 2014;5:225.
- Browning CL, The T, Mason MD, Wise Sr. JP ,Titanium Dioxide Nanoparticles are not Cytotoxic or Clastogenic in Human Skin Cells. J Environ Anal Toxicol 2014;4:239
- Braham Y, Barhoumi H, Maaref A, Bakhrouf A, Heywang CG, et al., Characterization of Urea Biosensor Based on the Immobilization of Bacteria Proteus Mirabilis in Interaction with Iron Oxide Nanoparticles on Gold Electrode. J BiosensBioelectron 2015;6:160
- Nagai N, Ito Y ,A New Preparation Method for Ophthalmic Drug Nanoparticles. Pharm Anal Acta 2014;5:305.
- Chang PEJ, Purushotham S, Rumpel H, Kee IHC, Ng RTH, et al. ,Novel Dual Magnetic Drug Targeting and Hyperthermia Therapy in Hepatocellular Carcinoma with Thermosensitive Polymer-Coated Nanoparticles. J Gastroint Dig Syst 2014;4:198.
- Mijan MC, Longo JPF, Melo LND, Simioni AR, Tedesco AC, et al. ,Vascular Shutdown and Pro-inflammatory Cytokine Expression in Breast Cancer Tumors after Photodynamic Therapy Mediated by Nano-sized Liposomes Containing Aluminium-Chloride-Phthalocyanine. J NanomedNanotechnol 2014;5:218.
- Lee TY, Liu MS, Huang LJ, Lue SI, Tsai TZN, et al. ,The Immediate Mitochondrial Stress Response in Coping with Systemic Exposure of Silver Nanoparticles in Rat Liver. J NanomedNanotechnol 2014;5:220.
- Banach M, Szczyglowska R, Pulit J, BrykM ,Building Materials with Antifungal Efficacy Enriched with Silver Nanoparticles. ChemSci J 2014;5:085.
- Zahir AA, Chauhan IS, Bagavan A, Kamaraj C, Elango G, et al. ,Synthesis of Nanoparticles Using Euphorbia prostrata Extract Reveals a Shift from Apoptosis to G0/G1 Arrest in Leishmaniadonovani. J NanomedNanotechnol 2014;5:213.
- Xiang Q, MoraisPC ,Remote Hyperthermia, Drug Delivery and Thermometry: The Multifunctional Platform Provided by Nanoparticles. J NanomedNanotechnol 2014;5:209.
- Konstantinovic Z, Vodnik V, Saponjic Z, Nedeljkovic J, Pomar A, et al., Self-Assembled Nanostructures as Templates for the Integration of Nanoparticles in Oxide Surfaces. J NanomedineBiotherapeuticDiscov 2013;3:112.
- Borase HP, Patil CD, Salunkhe RB, Salunke BK, Patil SV, Phyto-Synthesized Silver Nanoparticles: A Potent Biolarvicidal Agent. J NanomedBiotherapeutDiscov 2013;3:111.
- Banu A, Rathod V, Biosynthesis of Monodispersed Silver Nanoparticles and their Activity against Mycobacterium tuberculosis. J NanomedBiotherapeutDiscov 2013;3:110.
- Ruozi B, Belletti D, Vandelli MA, Pederzoli F, Veratti P, et al. ,AFM/ TEM Complementary Structural Analysis of Surface-Functionalized Nanoparticles. J PhysChemBiophys 2014;4:150.
- Deepak Gupta, Phoung Nguyen and Monica Yu ,Nanoparticles for Superior Pharmacokinetics and Enhanced Efficacy. J Dev Drugs 2014;3:e137.
- Domanska U, HalayqaM ,Promazine Hydrochloride/PLGA Biodegradable Nanoparticles Formulation and Release. J PhysChemBiophys 2014;4:143.
- Abdullah MA, Gul-e-Saba, AbdahA ,Cytotoxic Effects of DrugloadedHyaluronan-Glutaraldehyde Cross-Linked Nanoparticles and the Release Kinetics Modeling. J AdvChemEng 2014;4:104.
- Shahrokh S, Hosseinkhani B, EmtiaziG ,The Impact of Nano-Silver on Bacterial Aerobic Nitrate Reductase. J BioprocesBiotechniq 2014;4:162.
- Sharma G, Jasuja ND, Rajgovind, Singhal P, Joshi SC ,Synthesis, Characterization and Antimicrobial Activity of Abeliagrandiflora Assisted AgNPs. J MicrobBiochemTechnol 2014;6:274-278.
- Wang Z, Yuan-Cheng C ,An Organic Nanoparticle based High Signal Amplification Immunoassay with Improvement of Nonspecific Binding. J NanomedNanotechnol 2014;5:207.
- Candido NM, Calmon MF, Taboga SR, Bonilha JL, dos Santos MC, et al. ,High Efficacy in Hyperthermia-associated with Polyphosphate Magnetic Nanoparticles for Oral Cancer Treatment. J NanomedNanotechnol 2014;5:206.
- Shimanovich U, Munder A, Loureiro A, Azoia NG, Gomes A, et al. ,Gene Silencing by siRNA Nanoparticles Synthesized via Sonochemical Method. J NanomedNanotechnol 2014;5:204.
- Sheng L, Wang L, Ze Y, Zhao X, Yu X, et al. ,Nanosized TiO2 Exposure Resulted in Neurotoxicity via Impairing NMDA Receptor-mediated Postsynaptic Signaling Cascade in Mice. J NanomedNanotechnol 2014;5:203.
- Horie M, Iwahashi H ,The Impact of the Physiochemical Properties of Manufactured Nanoparticles on In vitro and In vivo Evaluation of Particle Toxicity. J PhysChemBiophys 2014;4:139.
- Farooq A, Mohamed T, Whitehead D, Azzawi M ,Restored Endothelial Dependent Vasodilation in Aortic Vessels after Uptake of Ceria Coated Silica Nanoparticles, ex vivo. J NanomedNanotechnol 2014;5:195.
- Sonkusre P, Nanduri R, Gupta P, CameotraSS ,Improved Extraction of Intracellular Biogenic Selenium Nanoparticles and their Specificity for Cancer Chemoprevention. J NanomedNanotechnol 2014;5:194.
- Singh K, Panghal M, Kadyan S, Chaudhary U, YadavJP ,Antibacterial Activity of Synthesized Silver Nanoparticles from Tinosporacordifolia against Multi Drug Resistant Strains of Pseudomonas aeruginosa Isolated from Burn Patients. J NanomedNanotechnol 2014;5:192.
- Mohr K, Sommer M, Baier G, Sch?ttler S, Okwieka P, et al. ,Aggregation Behavior of Polystyrene-Nanoparticles in Human Blood Serum and its Impact on the in vivo Distribution in Mice. J NanomedNanotechnol 2014;5:193.
- Barros ALB, SoaresDCF ,Theranostic Nanoparticles: Imaging and Therapy Combined. J Mol Pharm Org Process Res 2014;2:e113.
- Fu Y ,Metallic Nanoparticles-Based Biochip with Multi-Channel for Immunoassay. J Biochips Tiss Chips 2014;4:108.
- Frontasyeva MV, Zinicovscaia I, Pavlov SS, Dmitriev AY, Kalabegishvili T, et al., Redistribution of Elements in Microbial Biomass in the Process of Silver and Gold Nanoparticles Synthesis Studied by Neutron Activation Analysis. J BioremedBiodeg 2013;S18:001.
- RadaEC ,Nanoparticles: Opportunities and Threats. J BioremedBiodeg 2014;5:e143.
- Shahrokh S, Hosseinkhani B, EmtiaziG ,The Impact of Silver Nanoparticles on Bacterial Aerobic Nitrate Reduction Process. J Bioprocess Biotech 2014;4:152.
- Dutta S, Sarkar S, Ganguly BN ,Positron Annihilation Study of ZnO Nanoparticles Grown Under Folic Acid Template. J Material SciEng 2014;3:134.
- Agyare E, K Kandimalla ,Delivery of Polymeric Nanoparticles to Target Vascular Diseases. J Biomol Res Ther 2014;S1:001
- Cano-Guzm?n CF, P?rez-Orozco JP, Hern?ndez-P?rez I, Gonz?lez- Reyes L, Garibay-Febles V, et al. ,Kinetic Study for Reactive Red 84 Photo Degradation Using Iron (III) Oxide Nanoparticles in annular reactor. J Textile SciEng 2014;4:155.
- Sandeep Kumar V ,Nanoparticles-Based Naked-Eye Colorimetric Immunoassays for In Vitro Diagnostics. J NanomedNanotechnol 2014;5:e133
- Jana SK, Chakravarty B, ChaudhuryK ,Letrozole and Curcumin Loaded-PLGA Nanoparticles: A Therapeutic Strategy for Endometriosis. J NanomedineBiotherapeuticDiscov 2014;4:123.
- Reis CP, Candeias S, Fernandes C, Martinho N, Aniceto N, et al., Ibuprofen Nanoparticles for Oral Delivery: Proof of Concept. J NanomedineBiotherapeuticDiscov 2013;3:119.
- Singh M, Kumar M, Manikandan S, Chandrasekaran N, Mukherjee A, et al. ,Drug Delivery System for Controlled Cancer Therapy Using Physico-Chemically Stabilized Bioconjugated Gold Nanoparticles Synthesized from Marine Macroalgae, PadinaGymnospora. J NanomedNanotechol 2014;S5:009.
- Said N El, Kassem AT, Aly HF, NanoEmulsion for Nanotechnology Size-Controlled Synthesis of Pd (II) Nanoparticles via NanoEmulsion Liquid Membrane . J MembraSciTechnol 2013;3:125.
- Akl MA, Aly HF, Soliman HMA, Aref ME, ElRahman A, et al., Preparation and Characterization of Silica Nanoparticles by Wet Mechanical Attrition of White and Yellow Sand. J NanomedNanotechnol 2013;4:183.
- Michelle KC, Jessica MO, Erika EP, Peaches RU, Evangelyn CA, et al., Investigation of the Toxicity of Amine-coated, Carboxyl-coated and Polyaniline-coated FeO Magnetic Nanoparticles in Caenorhabditiselegans. J BiosensBioelectron 2013;4: 145.
- El-Said KS, Ali EM, Kanehira K, Taniguchi A, Effects of Toll-like Receptors 3 and 4 Induced by Titanium Dioxide Nanoparticles in DNA Damage- Detecting Sensor Cells. J BiosensBioelectron 2013;4:144.
- Ismail W, Alhamad NA, El-Sayed WS, NayalAMEl, Yin-Ru C, et al., Bacterial Degradation of the Saturate Fraction of Arabian Light Crude oil: Biosurfactant Production and the Effect of ZnO Nanoparticles. J Pet Environ Biotechnol 2013;4:163.
- Shahbazi-Gahrouei D, Ghasemian Z, Abdolahi M, Manouchehri S, Javanmard SH, et al., In vitro Evaluation of Cobalt-Zinc Ferrite Nanoparticles Coated with DMSA on Human Prostate Cancer Cells. J MolBiomarkDiagn 2013;4: 154.
- Sinha S, Bhat V, Chand S, NAD (H) Linked Enzyme Catalyzed Reactions using Coupled Enzymes in a Composite Nanoparticle System. EnzEng 2013;2:117.
- Garde K, Aravamudhan S, Do Engineered Nanoparticles Penetrate into Cells? J NanomedNanotechnol 2013;4:e132
- Yao Y, Costa M, Genetic and Epigenetic Effects of Nanoparticles. J Mol Genet Med 2013;7:86.
- Boken J, Dalela S, Sharma CK, Kumar D, Detection of Pathogenic Escherichia coli (E.coli) Using Robust Silver and Gold Nanoparticles. J ChemEng Process Technol 2013;4: 175.
- Longo JPF, Muehlmann LA, No Nanoparticle is an Island - the Dynamic Interaction between Nanoparticles and Plasma Proteins. Chemotherapy 2013;2:e123.
- deAguiar Ferreira C, de Barros ALB, Aptamer Functionalized Nanoparticles for Cancer Targeting. J Mol Pharm Org Process Res 2013;1:105.
- Ramazani A, Arsalani N, Khiabani HK, Goganian AM, Development and Characterization of Thermosensitive Polymer- Coated Iron Oxide Nanoparticles as a Novel Ferrofluid. J BiomimBiomater Tissue Eng 2013;18:111.
- Kondrashina OV, A Targeted Drug Delivery System of Gd3+ for Neutron Capture Therapy against Cancer is Metalorganic Magnetic Nanoparticles. J NanomedineBiotherapeuticDiscov 2013;3:116.
- Abdeen S, Praseetha PK, Diagnostics and Treatment of Metastatic Cancers with Magnetic Nanoparticles. J NanomedineBiotherapeuticDiscov 2013;3:115.
- Parchi PD, Vittorio O, Andreani L, Piolanti N, Cirillo G, et al., How Nanotechnology can Really Improve the Future of Orthopedic Implants and Scaffolds for Bone and Cartilage Defects. J NanomedineBiotherapeuticDiscov 2013;3:114.
- Rajput P, Saxena R, Mishra G , Mohanty SR, Tiwari A, Biogeochemical Aspect of Atmospheric Methane and Impact of Nanoparticles on Methanotrophs. J Environ Anal Toxicol 2013;3:195.
- Gallud A, Silva AD, Maynadier M, Basile I, Fontanel S, et al., Functionalized Nanoparticles for Drug Delivery, One- and Two-photon Photodynamic Therapy as a Promising Treatment of Retinoblastoma. J ClinExpOphthalmol 2013;4:288
- Ovissipour M, Rasco B, Sablani SS, Impact of Engineered Nanoparticles on Aquatic Organisms. J Fisheries Livest Prod 2013;1:e106.
- Shroff K, Vidyasagar A, Polymer Nanoparticles: Newer Strategies towards Targeted Cancer Therapy. J PhysChemBiophys 2013;3:125.
- Lai EPC, Bioassay Kits for Ecotoxicological Testing of Wastewaters with Nanoparticles. Biochem Anal Biochem 2013;2:e139.