Use of HPLC in Drug Analysis
Akhilesh Thota1*, Snehitha Meghaji2,and Rita Badigeru3
1Department of Pharmaceutical Analysis, Vathsalya college of Pharmacy, Hyderabad, India.
2Department of Pharmacy, Ganga Pharmacy College, Nizamabad, India.
3Department of Pharmaceutics, G Pulla Reddy college of Pharmacy, Osmania university Hyderabad.
- *Corresponding Author:
- Akhilesh Thota
Department of Pharmaceutical Analysis, Vathsalya college of pharmacy, Hyderabad, India
E-mail: [email protected]
Received date: 12 April 2015; Accepted date: 16 April 2015
Visit for more related articles at Research & Reviews: Journal of Botanical Sciences
Hplc is the most utilized diagnostic device as a part of medication investigation. HPLC-mass spectrometry [MS], and gas chromatography- mass spectrometry [GC-MS]. Despite the fact that these routines using MS finders are more particular and delicate than HPLC-UV measures, and give low points of confinement of discovery, the key hardware may not be accessible in numerous research facilities. A large portion of the HPLC-UV systems experience the ill effects of different impediments, including lacking affectability; utilization of costly strong stage extraction cartridges, long keep running times, or thorough working necessity of versatile stage
Hplc is the most utilized diagnostic device as a part of medication investigation. HPLC-mass spectrometry [MS], and gas chromatography- mass spectrometry [GC-MS]. Despite the fact that these routines using MS finders are more particular and delicate than HPLC-UV measures, and give low points of confinement of discovery, the key hardware may not be accessible in numerous research facilities. A large portion of the HPLC-UV systems experience the ill effects of different impediments, including lacking affectability; utilization of costly strong stage extraction cartridges, long keep running times, or thorough working necessity of versatile stage .
The tertiary blend SS, BH and ET, is not yet official in any pharmacopeia. As standard writing, no RP-HPLC and HPLC techniques could be followed for the investigation of SS, BH and ET in their consolidated measurement shapes. In this way straightforward, quick, temperate and solid RP-HPLC technique for estimation of these medications in blend appeared to be essential. All the scientific and approval systems followed in the present study were according to ICH rules . These have critical hugeness in the examination of medications. Test investigation in this study use HPL-MS/ MS method. Contrasted and the past straightforward elite fluid chromatography, it not just has the fluid partition capable stage investigation capacity, additionally has the mass touchy recognizable proof and structure examination capacity. HPLC-MS/MS innovation has favorable circumstances of identification test assorted qualities, repeatable quantitative investigation, adequate affectability and selectivity, fast examination and helpful. It additionally can examination the complex atomic structure of body liquid .
Steroid Saponins from Dioscorea zingiberensis C.H.Wright were isolated interestingly utilizing two chromatographic routines for examination: counter-current chromatography (CCC) combined with evaporative light dissipating finder (ELSD) and preparative turned around stage superior fluid chromatography (RP-HPLC) with a bright locator [4-8]. While trying to battle the tenacious protein-vitality ailing health challenge, particularly among kids, in Africa, a few methods have been created to create solid nutritious sustenance, rich in proteins, for baby sustaining; Rice, soybean and groundnut composites yielded weight control plans with enhanced dietary piece. Malted grains, soybeans and groundnuts composites yielded eating methodologies rich in proteins and minerals HPLC is extremely usefull [9-16].
Literature study has reported various explanatory strategies for the determination of prazosin in natural liquids and pharmaceutical definitions by potentiometric titration, elite fluid chromatography (HPLC) and with fluorescence locator. We have reported the quantitation of prazosin in dynamic pharmaceutical fixings (API), dose plans and serum and the strategy has been connected to study its cooperation with metal [17-23].
However there are no reports on ID of synthetic constituents by HPLC-DAD-ESI-MS/ MS in Iris crocea , Iris germanica and Iris spuria developing in Kashmir. Subsequently, a quick, touchy and simple HPLC-DAD-ESI-MS/MS strategy was created for ID of flavonoids and different constituents in the rhizomes of these species [24-28]. Likewise, the examined medications have been examinations by TLC-Densitometric technique utilizing CH3)2CO: chloroform: NH3 (5:4:0.01, by volume) as a creating framework and by RP-HPLC strategy utilizing phosphate cradle pH=4.0-acetonitrile-methanol (50:30:20, by volume) as a versatile stage [29-31].
Plasma was acquired by centrifugation (1000 g for 15 minutes at 25°C) and put away at-75°C ± 10°C until dissected utilizing HPLC. Following an eight-day washout period, members came back to the clinical unit, where the option detailing was controlled keeping the same conditions as in the first treatment period. HPLC, HPTLC, densitometric TLC, spectrophotometry and spectrofluorimetry have been created for the concurrent determination of Rosuvastatin and Ezetimibe in pharmaceutical definitions. In the present study the creators have built up an accepted solidness showing fluid chromatographic strategy for the concurrent determination of Rosuvastatin and Ezetimibe in pharmaceutical definitions . As no suitable strength showing strategy was accounted for some time recently, a basic, fast, exact, precise and powerful dependability demonstrating fluid chromatographic system has been created for the concurrent determination of Rosuvastatin and Ezetimibe in tablets and approved according to ICH rules [32-37]. Examination of Amino acids was performed with multigradient program by utilizing 100% Mobile stage A with potassium dihydrogen phosphate cushion (0.05M) pH=4.5 and methanol with 3:2 proportion for the partition and portable stage B was Deionized water and methanol with 192:18 proportion for washing of HPLC. Both solvents were separated through channel layer and sonicated for 10 moment before utilization. The stream rate was kept up at 0.8 ml/min
A few High weight fluid chromatography HPLC systems have been utilized for the investigation of lisinopril in human plasma. Sagirli et al. created HPLC strategy for examination of lisinopril in human plasma and pee at 477 nm. Straight quantitative reaction was created more than a fixation scope of 5-200 ngmL-1 and 25-1000 ngmL-1 for plasma and pee tests. On the other hand, every one of these routines obliged arduous test work high utilization of natural solvents and these systems were created on single section. Our exploration gathering has dealt with HPLC techniques for the quantitation of inhibitors as captopril, enalapril and lisinopril alone and in mix with fosinopril and diclofenac sodium in mass medication, pharmaceutical plans and serum. Sultana et al. have likewise reported concurrent systems for the determination of different ACE inhibitors with co-controlled medications as lisinopril with H2 rival, NSAIDs and with statins 
Determination was by HPLC joined with SPE. The way that BPO changes over inside of a few moments to benzoic corrosive (BA) when in contact with blood, serum, and salivation is the first discovering and unique information from the creators. Both BA and BPO are fundamentally cytotoxic. Not very many expository systems have been accounted for the determination of Cabazitaxel, for example, spectroscopic procedures, HPLC, LC-MS/MS in organic liquids. At present the creators have proposed a solidness showing RP-HPLC system for the determination of Cabazitaxel in vicinity of its debasement items [36-38].
Perceiving the metabolites of medications is of vital significance in medication revelation and improvement. The recognizable proof of medication metabolites in the early phases of the medication revelation is imperative in the improvement forms. The explanatory devices like Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS) and HPLC assume unmistakable part in these procedures. Through this procedure of distinguishing proof, the pharmacokinetic profiles can be surveyed that are profoundly noteworthy in recognizing wellbeing and adequacy of the medication leads before they are advanced to the clinical trials . Along these lines, it is important to build up an accepted logical strategy for test of these medications in blend with one another in its pharmaceutical arrangements. Writing survey uncovered that USP depicted RP-HPLC strategies for test of Atorvastatin calcium, Losartan potassium and Valsartan independently and particle pair HPLC for Amlodipine besylate [40-44]. other than the essentially enhanced physical and mechanical properties, it was conjectured that HP/HT polymerization would modify the kind of polymer system framed bringing about less monomer discharge. In this study, we set out to test the invalid theory that there is no distinction between monomer discharges from expectedly and HT/HP polymerized UDMA RCB. To test the speculation, this study utilized HPLC to think about monomer discharge from traditionally and HT/HP polymerized UDMA [45-47].
Prior distributions have depicted spectroscopic and chromatographic strategies for the measurement of ethinyl estradiol and drospirenone exclusively. A superior fluid chromatography (HPLC) strategy valuable for the evaluation of drospirenone in tablet dose structure was accounted for. So far to our present learning, HPLC techniques were accessible in the writing for examining ethinyl estradiol and drospirenone with other medication mixes in pharmaceutical dose frames. It felt important to add to a basic, exact and fast spectrophotometric technique for the quantitative determination of ethinyl estradiol and drospirenone in consolidated measurements structure. [48-55] Forced corruption studies were utilized as a part of the advancement of this technique as a dependability demonstrating parameter. The conceived strategy was discovered to be particular, dependable, speedier and straight forward than other reported routines. Despite the fact that no endeavor was made to recognize the debasement items, depicted technique can be utilized as dependability demonstrating strategy for the examine of ETH and DRO in their consolidated dose structure [56-59].
Subsequently, the reason for this examination was to create and accept a strategy utilizing a basic, fast, touchy, exact, precise and particular switched stage HPLC-DAD test. The technique utilizes a straightforward versatile stage piece and the quick run time of under 10 min. Consequently, this system can be utilized for the examination of vast number of tests in quality control labs of medications [60-64]. Prodrugs are intended to enhance oral bioavailability with the motivation behind overcoming poor assimilation, and grow better medication focusing on systems. The diminishment of antagonistic impacts is dependably of vital significance, expanded synthetic dependability and drawn out or abbreviated activity, whichever is coveted specifically operators for the prodrug to be powerful. Control of the steric and electronic properties of the promoiety permits the rate and degree of hydrolysis to be controlled.Prodrugs can be helpfully gathered into bioprecursor and transporter connected, where particles are appended to a synthetic promoiety which will build the selectivity of the prodrug to be either water or lipid solvent, and enhance site-coordinated conveyance by means of the utilization of at risk metabolic linkage [65-70].
A few diagnostic techniques have been accounted for the determination of AmB in natural examples like plasma utilizing high weight fluid chromatography (HPLC). On the other hand, a percentage of the reported HPLC routines have utilized salts as a part of their versatile stage, which brings down the life-time of the segment by essentially expanding the danger of immersion, breakdown or over weight in the section. Longer maintenance times in a couple reported techniques oblige more opportunity to investigate the specimens furthermore expend more solvents [71-74] Though a reported strategy demonstrated short maintenance time for the elution of AmB, the crest determination and symmetry is flawed [75-76]. A few HPLC routines for their determination have been accounted for. Evaluation of zolmitriptan in human plasma utilizing mass, coulometric or fluorescence identification is all around depicted [77-79]. The hypotensive action of captopril likely results both from inhibitory activity on reninangiotensin framework and recreating activity on kallikerin-kinin framework. Different instrumental strategies have been produced for the determination of captopril by HPLC and Spectrophotometry, However, no synchronous technique for determination of both the medications in dynamic, in measurement details and in human serum has been considered so far [80-86].
- Lu Y, Tian L, He Y, Lu Y, Liang X, et al, Development and Optimization of a RP-HPLC Method to Quantify Midazolam in Rat Plasma after Transdermal Administration: Validation and Application in Pharmacokinetic Study. Pharm Anal Acta 2015;6:329.
- Tyagi A, Sharma N, Mittal K, Mashru R, Bhardwaj T, et al., HPTLC-Densitometric and RP-HPLC Method Development and Validation for Determination of Salbutamol Sulphate, Bromhexine Hydrochloride and Etofylline in Tablet Dosage Forms. Pharm Anal Acta 2015;6:350.
- Yan L, Xie A, Wang Z, Zhang W, Huang Y et al., Pharmacokinetics of Cycloserine in Rats by HPLC-MS/MS. Med chem 2015;5:104-107.
- Zhang X, Liu J, Sun W, Ito Y, Comparative Studies on Performance of CCC and Preparative RP-HPLC in Separation and Purification of Steroid Saponins from DioscoreaZingiberensisC.H.Wright. J Steroids HormonSci 2015;6:150.
- Ward RM, Sweeley J, Lugo RA, Inositol Analysis by HPLC and Its Stability in Scavenged Sample Conditions. Med chem 2015;5:077-080.
- Dare M, Jain R, Pandey A, Method Validation for Stability Indicating Method of Related Substance in Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients DabigatranEtexilateMesylate by Reverse Phase Chromatography. J Chromatogr Sep Tech 2015;6:263.
- Patil PM, Wankhede SB, Chaudhari PD, A Validated Stability?Indicating HPLC Method estimation of ClonazepamIn the bulk drug and Pharmaceutical Dosage Form. Pharm Anal Acta2015; 6:332.
- Nardulli P, Capparelli E, Perrone MG, Ferraiuolo S, Laforgia MR, A Combined HPLC and LC-MS Approach for Evaluating Drug Stability in Elastomeric Devices: A Challenge for the Sustainability in Pharmacoeconomics. J Pharmacovigilance 2015;3:157.
- Amankwah EN, Adu E, John B, Dossou VM, Van Twisk C, Amino Acid Profiles of Some Varieties of Rice, Soybean and Groundnut Grown in Ghana. J Food Process Technol 2015;6:420.
- Boadu RF, Agyare C, Yiadom MA, Adu F, Boamah VE, et al., In vitro Activity and Evaluation of Quality of Some Selected Penicillins on the Ghanaian Market using Developed HPLC Methods. Med chem 2015;5:001-014.
- Eggadi V, Sheshagiri SBB, Devandla A, Dasi N, Kulundaivelu U, et al., Effect of Atorvastatin on Pharmacology of Sitagliptin in Streptozotocin-Nicotinamide Induced Type-II Diabetes in Rats. Biol Med 2015;7:225.
- Yan R, Design and Evaluation of WubeiGastr-Effervescent Tablet. J BioequivAvailab 2015;7:030-033.
- Hossain MF, Obi C, Shrestha A, Khan MOF, UV-Metric, pH-Metric and RP-HPLC Methods to Evaluate the Multiple pKa Values of a Polyprotic Basic Novel Antimalarial Drug Lead, CyclenBisquinoline. Mod Chemappl 2014;2:145.
- Singh A, Tandon S, Sand NK., Active Ingredient Estimation of Clopyralid Formulation by Reversed Phase HPLC. J Chromatogr Sep Tech 2014;6:257.
- Myron P, Siddiquee S, Azad SA, Yong YS., Tributylamine Facilitated Separations of Fucosylated Chondroitin Sulfate (Fucs) by High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) into its Component Using 1-Phenyl- 3-Methyl-5-Pyrazolone (PMP) Derivatization. J Chromatogr Sep Tech 2015;6:256.
- Sassi A, Hassairi A, Kallel M, Jaidane M, Saguem S., HPLC Method for Quantification of Halofuginone in Human Ureter: Ex-Vivo Application. J Chromatogr Sep Tech 2014;6:255.
- Sultana N, SaeedArayne M, Shah SN, Development and Validation for the Simultaneous Quantification of Prazosin, Amlodipine, Diltiazem and Verapamil in API, Dosage Formulation and Human Serum by RP-HPLC: Application to in vitro Interaction Studies. Med chem 2014;4:770-777
- Tamimi L, Abu Dayyih W, Qinna N, Mallah E, Arafat T, Pioglitazone HCl Levels and Its Pharmacokinetic Application in Presence of Sucralose in Animals Serum by HPLC Method. Pharm Anal Acta 2014;5:318.
- Hafez HM, Elshanawany AA, Abdelaziz LM, Mohram MS, Development of a Stability-Indicating HPLC Method for Simultaneous Determination of Amlodipine Besylate and Atorvastatin Calcium in Bulk and Pharmaceutical Dosage Form. Pharm Anal Acta 5:316.
- Shintani H, Immobilized Enzyme Column Combined with HPLC and Column Switching Method for the Analysis of Complicated Matrix Such As Body Fluids. PharmaceutReg Affairs 2014;3:e142.
- Murthy TGK, Geethanjali J, Development of a Validated RP-HPLC Method for Simultaneous Estimation of Metformin Hydrochloride and Rosuvastatin Calcium in Bulk and In-House Formulation. J Chromatogr Sep Tech 2014;5:252.
- Ezhilarasi K, Sudha V, Ramachandran G, Umapathy D, Rajaram R, et al., A Simple and Specific Method for Estimation of Lipoic Acid in Human Plasma by High Performance Liquid Chromatography. J Chromatogr Sep Tech 2014;5:245.
- Akan JC, Sodipo OA, Mohammed Z, Abdulrahman FI, Determination of Organochlorine, Organophosphorus and Pyrethroid Pesticide Residues in Water and Sediment Samples by High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) with UV/visible Detector. J Anal Bioanal Tech 2014;5:226
- Bhat G, Shawl AS, Shah Z, Tantry M, HPLC-DAD-ESI-MS/ MS Identification and Characterization of Major Constituents of Iris crocea, Iris germanica and Iris spuria Growing in Kashmir Himalayas, India. J Anal Bioanal Tech 2014;5:223.
- Kumari KP, Sankar G, Sowjanya P, Madhubabu S, Stability Indicating RP-HPLC method Development and Validation of Salicylic Acid in Choline Magnesium Trisalicilate (Trilisate) Tablets. J Pharma Care Health Sys 2014;1:120.
- Kameo S, Nakai K, Naganuma A, Koyama H, Satoh H, Simple Analysis Method for Metallothionein-1, -2 and -3 in the Brain by One-Step Size-Exclusion Column HPLC On-Line Coupling with Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry. J Anal Bioanal Tech 5:224.
- Jansen E, Cremers J, Borst S, Talhout R, Simple Determination of Sugars in Cigarettes. J Anal Bioanal Tech 2014;5:219
- Ali NW, Abdelwahab NS, Fatatry HMEL, Osman WM, Development and Validation of Different Chromatographic Methods for Determination of Two Hypouricemic Drugs in Their Combined Dosage Form. J Anal Bioanal Tech 2014;5:211
- Shintani H, Role of Metastable and Spore Hydration to Sterilize Spores by Nitrogen Gas Plasma Exposure and DPA Analysis by HPLC and UV. PharmaceutReg Affairs2014; 3:125
- Qumbar M, Ameeduzzafar, Ali J, Imam SS, Fazil M, et al., DOEBased Stability Indicating RP-HPLC Method for Determination of Lacidipine in Niosomal Gel in Rat: Pharmacokinetic Determination. Pharm Anal Acta 2014;5:314.
- Tamayo GM, Reyes AR, Santill?n RM, Ba?uelos JG, Mart?nez CE, et al., Bioavailability of Two Tablet Formulations of a Single Dose of Moxifloxacin 400 mg: An Open-Label, Randomized, Two-Period Crossover Comparison in Healthy Mexican Adult Volunteers. J BioequivAvailab 2014;6:197-201.
- Mukthinuthalapati MA, Bukkapatnam V, Bandaru SPK, Grandhi NS, Simultaneous Determination of Rosuvastatin and Ezetimibe in pharmaceutical formulations by Stability Indicating Liquid Chromatographic Method. J BioequivAvailab 2014;6:174-180.
- Malferrari M, Francia F, Isolation of Plastoquinone from Spinach by HPLC. J Chromatogr Sep Tech 2014;5:242.
- Baloch S, Kumar A, Devarajani B, Baloch M, Neurotoxic Effects of Elevated CSF Aspartic and Glutamic Acids in Cerebral Malarial Patients. J NeurolNeurophysiol 2014;5:230.
- Naveed S, Analytical Determination of Lisinopril Using UV Spectrophotometer and HPLC: An Overview. Mod Chemappl 2014;2:137.
- Shintani H, Serum or Saliva Extraction of Toxic Compounds from Methyl Methacrylate Dental Materials and HPLC Analysis Combined with SPE. PharmaceutReg Affairs 2014;3:123.
- Mukthinuthalapati MA, Bukkapatnam V, Grandhi NS, A Validated Stability-indicating Liquid Chromatographic Method for Determination of Cabazitaxel-A Novel Microtubule Inhibitor. J BioequivAvailab 2014;6:134-138.
- Rudraraju AV, Hossain MF, Shrestha A, Amoyaw PNA, Tekwani BL, et al., In vitro Metabolic Stability Study of New Cyclen Based Antimalarial Drug Leads Using RP-HPLC and LC-MS/MS. Mod Chemappl 2014;2:129.
- Hafez HM, Abdullah AE, Abdelaziz LM, Kamal MM, Quantitative Determination of Amlodipine Besylate, Losartan Potassium, Valsartan and Atorvastatin Calcium by HPLC in their Pharmaceutical Formulations. J Chromatograph SeparatTechniq 2014;5:226
- Tang M, Nguyen J, Sadoun M, Dorin Ruse N, HPLC Analysis of Monomer Release from Conventionally and High Temperature High-Pressure Polymerised Urethane Dimethacrylate Intended for Biomedical Applications. J Chromatograph SeparatTechniq 2014;5:227.
- Elshanawane AA, Abdelaziz LM, Mohram MS, Hafez HM, Development and Validation of HPLC Method for Simultaneous Estimation of Brimonidine Tartrate and Timolol Maleate in Bulk and Pharmaceutical Dosage Form. J Chromatograph SeparatTechniq 2014;5:230.
- Hafez HM, Elshanawane AA, Abdelaziz LM, Kamal MM, Quantitative Determination of Amlodipine Besylate, Losartan Potassium, Valsartan and Atorvastatin Calcium by HPLC in their Pharmaceutical Formulations. Pharm Anal Acta 2014;5:300.
- Sadiq A, Hayat MQ , Murad S, Qualitative and Quantitative Determination of Secondary metabolites and Antioxidant Potential of Eruca sativa. Nat Prod Chem Res 2014;2:137.
- Mustafa S, Hashim W, Khaliq S, Azizuddin, Khan RA, An Improved High Performance Liquid Chromatographic Method for Tryptophan Analysis in Rat Brain Administrated by Seaweed. J Anal Bioanal Tech 2014;5:188.
- Padovan GJ, Leme IA, Fassini PG, Junior NI, Marchini JS, A New O-phthaldialdeyde (OPA) Solution for Fluorescence HPLC Amine Group Detection without Boric Acid Preparation. J Chromato.graphSeparatTechniq 2014;5:223
- Caglar S, Alp AR, A Validated High Performance Liquid Chromatography Method for the Determination of Saxagliptin and Metformin in Bulk, a Stability Indicating Study. J Anal Bioanal Tech 2014;S12:010
- Ghoneim M, Saber AL, El-Desoky H, Utility Spectrophotometric and Chromatographic Methods for Determination of Antidepressant Drug Sulpiride in Pharmaceutical Formulations and Plasma. J Anal Bioanal Tech 5:183.
- Salem H, Riad SM, Rezk MR, Ahmed K, Simultaneous Determination of Omeprazole, Tinidazole and Clarithromycin in Bulk Powder and Helicure? Tablets by HPLC. J Chromatograph SeparatTechniq 2014;5:221.
- Abdallah NA, HPLC and Densitometric TLC Methods for Simultaneous Determination of Gemifloxacin with Some Co-administered Drugs in Human Plasma. J Chromatograph SeparatTechniq 2014;5:220.
- Abdallah MA, Validated Stability-indicating HPLC and Thin Layer Densitometric Methods for the Determination of Pazufloxacin: Application to Pharmaceutical Formulation and Degradation Kinetics. J Chromatograph SeparatTechniq 2014;5:218.
- Pedro AQ, Soares RF, Oppolzer D, Santos FM, Rocha LA, et al., An Improved HPLC Method for Quantification of Metanephrine with Coulometric Detection. J Chromatograph SeparatTechniq 2014;5:217.
- Nevado JJB, Guiberteau-Cabanillas C, Llerena MJV, Rodr?guez- Robledo V, Reliable and Sensitive SPE-HPLC-DAD Screening of Endocrine Disruptors Atrazine, Simazine and their Major Multiresidues in Natural Surface Waters: Analytical Validation and Robustness Study Perfomance. J Chromatograph SeparatTechniq 2014;5:215.
- Maisarah AM, Asmah R, Fauziah O, Proximate Analysis, Antioxidant and Anti Proliferative Activities of Different Parts of Carica papaya. JTissueSciEng 2014;5:133.
- Neerati P, Yakkanti AS, Influence of Piperine on Pioglitazone Metabolism and Pk/Pd: Diabetes Mellitus. J Diabetes Metab 2014;5:356.
- de Araujo Ferreira AA, Coelho Guerra GB, da Silva Solon LG, Dibildox E, Perez-Urizar J, et al., Comparative Bioavailability of Two Extemporaneous Solid Formulations of Carbamazepine against the Innovator in Mexican Healthy Subjects. J BioequivAvailab 2014;6:033-037.
- de Figueiredo NB, Oiye ?N, de Menezes MMT, de Andrade JF, Brunini Silva MC, et al., Determination of 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) in Confiscated Tablets by High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) with Diode Array Detector. J Forensic Res 2010;1:106.
- GengaihiSEl, Ella FMA, Emad MH, Shalaby E, Doha H, Antioxidant Activity of Phenolic Compounds from Different Grape Wastes. J Food Process Technol 2014;5:296.
- Suresh Babu VV, Sudhakar V, Murthy TEGK, Validated HPLC Method for Determining Related Substances in Compatibility Studies and Novel Extended Release Formulation for Ranolazine. J Chromatograph SeparatTechniq 2014;5:209.
- Shah I, Barker J, Barton SJ, Naughton DP, A Novel Method for Determination of Fenofibric Acid in Human Plasma using HPLC-UV: Application to a Pharmacokinetic Study of New Formulations. J Anal Bioanal Tech 2014;S12:009.
- SaeedArayne M, Shahnaz H, Ali A, Sultana N, Monitoring of Pregabalin in Pharmaceutical Formulations and Human Serum Using UV and RPHPLC Techniques: Application to Dissolution Test Method. Pharm Anal Acta 2014;5:287.
- Recep K, Emine T, G?khan E, Dyeing Properties and Analysis by Rp-Hplc-Dad of Silk Fabrics Dyed with Madder (Rubiatinctorum L.). J Textile SciEng 2014;4:154.
- Albert K, Friebolin V, Marten S, Yeman H, Improving the Understanding of the Properties and Retention Behavior of Chemically Bonded Stationary Phases Employing Suspended-state HR/MAS NMR Spectroscopy. J Anal Bioanal Tech 2013;S12: 001.
- Jenkinson C, Deshmukh NIK, Shah I, Zach?r G, Sz?kely AD, et al., LC-MS/MS-Based Assay for Free and Deconjugated Testosterone and Epitestosterone in Rat Urine and Serum. J Anal Bioanal Tech 2014;S5: 006.
- Naveed S, An Overview of Analytical Determination of Captopril in Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) Formulation and Biological Fluids. J BioequivAvailab 2013;5:264-266.
- Gurupadayya BM, Disha NS, Stability Indicating HPLC Method for the Simultaneous Determination of Ceftriaxone and Vancomycin in Pharmaceutical Formulation. J Chromatograph SeparatTechniq 2013;4:207.
- Paranthaman R, Kumaravel S, A Reversed-Phase High- Performance Liquid Chromatography (RP-HPLC) Determination of Pesticide Residues in Tender Coconut Water (elaneer/nariyalpani). J Chromatograph SeparatTechniq 2013;4:208.
- DiPaola M, Li J, Stephens E, Development of Biosimilars: Analysis of Etanercept Glycosylation as a Case Study. J Bioanal Biomed 2013;5:180-186.
- Shintani H, HPLC Separation of Amino Acids is Appropriate? Pharmaceut Anal Acta. 2013;4:e158.
- Lories IB, Mostafa AA, Girges MA, High Performance Liquid Chromatography, TLC Densitometry, First-derivative and First-derivative ratio spectrophotometry for de-termination of Rivaroxaban and its alkaline Degradates in Bulk Powder and its Tablets. J Chromatograph SeparatTechniq 2013;4:202.
- El-Khateeb AY, Elsherbiny EA, Tadros LK, Ali SM, Hamed HB, Phytochemical Analysis and Antifungal Activity of Fruit Leaves Extracts on the Mycelial Growth of Fungal Plant Pathogens. J Plant PatholMicrob 2013;4:199.
- Abdelwahab NS, Nouruddin WA, Fatatry HMEL, Osman WM, Determination of Thiomersal, Lidocaine and Phenylepherine in their Ternary Mixture. J Chromatograph SeparatTechniq 2013;4:199.
- Sultana N, Arayne MS, Khan MM, Development of Liquid Chromatography?UV Method for Simultaneous Determination of Leflunomide and NSAIDs in API and Pharmaceutical Formulations: It?s Application to In vitro Interaction Studies. Med chem 2013;3:262-270.
- Sukirtha TH, Usharani MV, Production and Qualitative Analysis of Biosurfactant and Biodegradation of the Organophosphate by Nocardiamediterranie. J BioremedBiodeg 2013;4:198.
- Hasan N, Chaiharn M, Shah SN, Khalid H, Jabbar A, Simultaneous Determination of NSAID and Antimicrobial Preservatives Using Validated RPHPLC Method: An Application in Pharmaceutical and Clinical Laboratories. Pharm Anal Acta 2013;4:263.
- El-Sharnouby GA, Aleid SM, Al-Otaibi MM, Conversion of Processed Citrus Wastes into Nutritional Components. J Food Process Technol 2013;4:259.
- Sultana N, Arayne MS, Shah SN, Liquid Chromatographic Analysis of Prazosin in API, Dosage Form and Serum: Application to Drug-Metal Interaction Studies. J Chromatograph SeparatTechniq 2013;4:197.
- Rogatsky E, Shaynah B, Cai M, Daniel TS, Optimizing UHPLC Fittings and Connections: A Case Study. J Chromatograph SeparatTechniq 2013;4:193.
- Kaddar N, Pilote S, Wong S, Caillier B, Patoine D, et al., Simultaneous Determination of Dofetilide and Amlodipine in Plasma by HPLC. J Chromatograph SeparatTechniq 2013;4:192.
- Soni A, Thakral S, Simultaneous Estimation of Tenofovir and Emtricitabine in Human Plasma Using HPLC after Protein Precipitation Extraction. J Anal Bioanal Tech 2013;4:170.
- Bais S, Chandewar A, Popte I, Singhvi I, Gupta K, Method Development and Validation for Desogestrel and Ethinylestradiol in Combined Pharmaceutical Dosage Form by RP-HPLC. Pharm Anal Acta 2013;4:262.
- Shintani H, Nitrosothiol Detection by HPLC Coupled with Flow Reactors of Hg2+ and Griess Reagent. Pharm Anal Acta 2013;4:250
- Shintani H, Determination of Flavonoids (Catechins) by HPLCECD. Pharm Anal Acta 2013;4:238.
- Shintani H, HPLC Analysis of Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C). Pharm Anal Acta 2013;4:234.
- Praveen C, Ranganath MK, Divakar P, Method Development and Validation for Simultaneous Estimation of Ethinyl Estradiol and Drospirenone and Forced Degradation Behavior by HPLC in Combined Dosage Form. Pharmaceut Anal Acta 2013;4:231.
- Abdulla SA, El-Shal MA, Attia AK, Validated HPLC Method for the Determination of Nisoldipine. Pharm Anal Acta 2013;S1:004.
- Sawsan Mohammed AH, Azhar Abdul JB, Hammed A, Effects of Blood Collection Tubes on Determination Vitamin-A by HPLC. J Chromat Separation Techniq 2013;4:184.