Visit for more related articles at Research & Reviews: Journal of Engineering and Technology
Nanomate 2020 invites scholars, researchers, academicians, students and corporate entities across the globe to join at the World Congress on Materials, Nanomaterials and Biobased Chemistry (Nanomate-2020) during April 20-21, 2020 in London, UK. The conference focuses on “Innovatory Advancements in the Field of Chemistry”.
This Materials science Conference brings you an immense opportunity to be a part of scientific acceleration to Professionals and Societies, Universities, world class personalities, young scholars, scientific delegates and young scientists to join in this forum to utilize the expertise and novelties that brings a new era for revolutions in the field of Nanomaterials and Practice which brings well versed scrutinizers at one place. It provides a platform to have open discussions, knowledge sharing and interactive sessions with field experts at Nanomate 2020.
Prestigious Award for Young Researchers at Nanomate 2020 Discovering New Exploration in Materials Science. Our Conference Committee is intended to honour prestigious award for talented Young researchers, scientists, Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty in recognition of their outstanding contribution towards the conference theme. The Young Scientist Awards make every effort in providing a strong professional development opportunity for early career academicians by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences on all aspects of Materials.
Young Research’s Awards at Nanomate 2020 for the Nomination: Young Researcher Forum - Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation, only 25 presentations acceptable at the Nanomate 2020 young research forum.
• Young Scientist Award recognition certificate and memento to the winners
• Our conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
• Learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
• Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
• Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
• Provide an opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe in the field
• Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
• It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research areas for expanding their research knowledge.
• Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience
• Presentation must be into scientific sessions of the conference.
• Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as first author or co-author).
• Age limit- Under 35yrs
• All submissions must be in English.
• Nanomate 2020 provides best platform to expand your network, where you can meet scientists, authorities and CROs from around the world. It’s your time to grab the opportunity to join Nanomate 2020 for promoting your research article and to facilitate prestigious award in all categories. In this fame, we look forward for your contribution and astonishing dedication to make our Nanomate 2020 more successful.
• The prize-winning papers will be considered for publication in the international journals once the paper is subjected to standard review procedures.
How to apply
• Candidates applying for the Young Researcher Award should send their resume, and a letter of recommendation (from a research adviser for students or a senior faculty member) to email@example.com along with the online application form below.
• Online application link: https://materialsscience.materialsconferences.com/young-researchers-forum.php
Hannah David | Program Manager
Send mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone no: +1-702-508-5200 | WhatsApp No: +1 705-820-0263