Health technology is defined by the World Health Organization as the "application of organized knowledge and skills in the form of devices, medicines, vaccines, procedures, and systems developed to solve a health problem and improve quality of lives".This includes pharmaceuticals, devices, procedures, and organizational systems used in the healthcare industry,as well as computer-supported information systems. In the United States, these technologies involve standardized physical objects, as well as traditional and designed social means and methods to treat or care for patients.
Trends and scope of engineering and technology for covid19: some recent advances
Journal of Engineering and Technology pleased to announce a special issue on “Trends and scope of engineering and technology for covid19: some recent advances.”
Engineers like facts and seek credible information sources on COVID-19 (Coronavirus) effects on the engineering-related world. Engineers also have technologies, processes, and expert advice that can help people to prevent or fight against this pandemic situation. By following various trands and technologies people can protect themselves by getting infected from coronavirus.
The COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated technology trends, including digital payments, online shopping, telehealth, distance learning, remote work, robotics, etc. These technologies can help reduce the spread of the coronavirus while helping businesses stay open. Technology can help make society more resilient in the face of pandemic and other threats. During the COVID-19 pandemic, technologies are playing a crucial role in keeping our society functional in a time of lockdowns and quarantines. And these technologies may have a long-lasting impact beyond COVID-19. One can Encourage family members, friends, and others to talk with them and creating an awareness programme.
With the same purpose our Journal “Journal of Engineering and Technology” is announcing Special issue Call for a paper on “Trends and scope of engineering and technology for covid19: some recent advances”. We welcome both solicited and unsolicited submissions that will contribute to this special issue.Authors are requested to send their manuscript on or before 29th May.
• Special issue articles can include both original unpublished research articles and review articles related to the specific theme
• Manuscripts will be accepted for publishing in the special issue only after getting approved by the peer review committee.
• All the articles in special issues should strictly adhere to journal style and formatting.
• Special issues are intended to be released with limited no. of articles.
• All accepted manuscripts can be submitted online via https://www.scholarscentral.org/submissions/research-reviews-engineering-technology.html through an email id to [email protected]
• Submission should be accompanied by a cover letter with reference to the concerned special issue theme. Please visit Instruction for authors page to know more about article formatting and guidelines: http://www.rroij.com/instructionsforauthors-engineering-and-technology.php