Visit for more related articles at Research & Reviews: Journal of Engineering and Technology
The Global Conference on Petroleum Engineering Conference is an event that aims to explore the ways to innovate in the field of Petroleum and to find new surgical developments at Barcelona, Spain on 25 and 26, September 2020. The Petroleum Engineering Conference will serve as a platform to bring together leading petroleum engineers , Oil and gas experts, chemical engineers, Geologists, geophysicists, reservoir engineers, production engineers.
Conference Series LLC recognizes research excellence and scientific achievements by conferring awards to young researchers and scholars. This way Conference Series LLC encourages all the budding scientists and researchers by providing them a platform to present their real-time work and share their views and aspects related to the theme of the conference. This conference will also present the advanced research on leading petroleum engineers , Oil and gas experts, chemical engineers, Geologists, geophysicists, reservoir engineers, production engineers Petroleum Engineering, Advances in Petroleum Engineering, Petroleum And Petrochemicals.
Young Scientist Award: Best Young Scientist Award for Petroleum Engineering Conference
The Young Scientist Award will be presented to the best presentation at the conference in their specialized field. The research work should be unique with new trends in the scientific world. This is an opportunity to share and enhance their ideas/research, learn and gain knowledge on new Techniques/Methodologies. Young Scientist Award recognition certificate and memento will be presented to the winners. You can learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking. The conference provides an opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe in the field. You can share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors. It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research areas for expanding their research knowledge. All submissions must be in English. Presentation must be into scientific sessions of the conference.
• Our conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
• Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
• Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
• Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 3 years of research experience
• Each Young Scientist can submit only two papers (Must include one co-author-Guide/Professor).
• Age limit-Under 35yrs
Poster Presentation Award: Best Poster Award Petroleum Conference
The Poster Presentation Award will be presented to the Best Poster Presentation at the conference in their specialized field. The Presentation should be unique with new trends in the scientific world. This is an opportunity to share and enhance their ideas/research, learn and gain knowledge on new Techniques/Methodologies. Abstracts have to be submitted through online or by email. Shortlisted abstracts for the competition will be intimated through email and those will be displayed on the website as well. If the registered author/poster presenter is unable to attend the conference he/she may send a substitute who can be a co-author (or) any member from the same institution. If the winner is a substitute, he/she will be awarded and not the registered author/contestant. This conference serves as a great opportunity for young researchers to learn about the research areas of their peers to increase their capacity as multidisciplinary researchers. All shortlisted poster presenters have to be registered before the deadline of abstract submission. Presenters who do not wish to participate or those who are not eligible for the competition are also welcome to present their poster at the Petroleum Engineering Conference When the competition is being conducted, each participant should be ready in front of his/her poster to answer all questions from the judges. The winners will be announced at the closing ceremony of the conference. The decision of the winner will be withdrawn if the winner/winners is/are not present at the time of announcement. Apart from the judging time you may also be present at the poster to share your research with interested delegates. Judges will even evaluate the student's enthusiasm towards their study, interest and knowledge in the area of their research. The judges will come to your poster during poster presentations.
• This competition is open to all students (Graduates, Post Graduates and Research Scholars).
• The abstract submission deadline for poster competition will be closed one month before the conference date (this is subject to change) hence all are requested to submit their abstracts well in advance.
• The abstract should include complete details of the contestant (e.g., abstract title, name, affiliation, abstract and biography etc). For sample template, please Click Here
• The judgment will be done by Board of Jury.
• You will be given about 8-10 minutes to present your poster including questions and answers. Judges may pose questions during the evaluation of the poster.
• There may be more than one judge to evaluate the posters. The judge’s decision will be final and no clarification will be given.