A New Era in Entomology, Ornithology & Herpetology
Shyam S Reddy1, Praveen Suddala2,Deepika HC3*, Persis Rose K4, Prakash Kumar A5
1Department of Biotechnology, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, India
2Department of pharmaceutics, Malla Reddy institute of Pharmaceutical sciences, Secunderabad, India
3Department of pharmaceutics, Sri Krupa Institute of Pharmaceutics Sciences, Telangana, India
4Department of Biotechnology, Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering & Technology, Hyderabad, India
5Department of Biotechnology, Gitam Institute of Science, Gitam University, Visakhapatnam, India
- *Corresponding Author:
- Deepika HC
M. Pharmacy, Department of pharmaceutics
Malla Reddy Institute of pharmaceutical sciences
Tel: 040 6463 4235
E-mail: [email protected]
Received date: May 13, 2015; Accepted date: May 16, 2015; Published date: May 18, 2015
Visit for more related articles at Research & Reviews: Journal of Zoological Sciences
Biological control is a part of coordinated bug administration method which comprises of generally the regular adversaries of creepy crawly bugs i.e, predators, parasitoids and pathogen. Under particular conditions plants can shape organizations together with the common foes of herbivores (predators and parasitoids) to lessen herbivory. Plants can give these common adversaries nourishment (i.e., nectar and/or dust) and sanctuary that build their survival, life span, and fertility. They might likewise give normal foes signals to help them discover their host or prey.
Bug, Insect, Pheromones, Reptiles
Biological control is a part of coordinated bug administration method which comprises of generally the regular adversaries of creepy crawly bugs i.e, predators, parasitoids and pathogen. Under particular conditions plants can shape organizations together with the common foes of herbivores (predators and parasitoids) to lessen herbivory. Plants can give these common adversaries nourishment (i.e., nectar and/or dust) and sanctuary that build their survival, life span, and fertility. They might likewise give normal foes signals to help them discover their host or prey.[2,3]
Environments are portrayed by the connection between distinctive species and regular habitat. Some critical biological communications are Competition, Mutualism and Predation.[4,5] Biological interactions are the relationships between two species in an ecosystem in ecology. Predator-prey interaction has always been an important issue in mathematical modeling of ecological processes. The dynamical relationship between predators and their prey is one of the dominant themes in ecology.[6-8]
Forensic Entomotoxicology incorporates the investigation of the impacts of medications on the improvement rate of remains nourishing bugs, and the utilization of these as option test without different tissues. Most scientific Entomotoxicological studies have focused on normally endorsed medications.[9-12] Bug examples gathered from deteriorating bodies empower criminological entomologists to gauge the base after death interim (PMI).[13,14]
The Insecta class embodies more or less 1.000.000 species conveyed in 32 orders. Triatomines are creepy crawlies that are taxonomically included in the Hemiptera request and the Heteroptera suborder inside of the Reduviidae family and in the Triatominae subfamily. These creatures are of extraordinary medicinal significance, on the grounds that the greater parts of the species that have a place with the Triatominae subfamily are both bloodsucking and helpless to contamination.[15-20] Triatomines have a place with the Hemiptera request and Triatominae subfamily. The Triatominae subfamily is be made out of 146 species hematofagous.
The quantity of genomic studies has expanded exponentially in the field of Entomology throughout the most recent ten years. This has been an immediate impact of the increment in genome sequencing as an aftereffect of reducing expenses; with the coming of new technologies.[23,24] The first creepy crawly genome to be sequenced was that of Drosophila melanogaster (Fruit fly) in the year 2000. The genomes of Anopheles gambiae (Mosquito- the vector for jungle fever), Bombyx mori (Domestic silk worm), and Apis mellifera (Honey bee) were sequenced in 2002, 2004 and 2006 individually.[25-27]
Pheromones are natural concoction mixes created by a creature or plant which changes the conduct of the same or other creature fitting in with same species or inverse sex. On account of plants pheromones are delivered to pull in or repulse insects or creatures. Pheromones are orchestrated specifically organ or gathering of cells mainly and discharged outside the body. Their site of activity is on neighboring cells, organs or creatures. Pheromones distinguished or blended artificially assume numerous parts and are monetarily abused in numerous practical perspectives. In the greater part of the cases pheromones are compound ligands or little peptides connected to a concoction ligand having specificity towards a specific receptor.[30-34] The vast majority of the times included in sign transduction through G-protein coupled receptors (GPCRs) and downstream quality expression. The accompanying sections portray a percentage of the imperative parts of pheromone capacities.[35,36]
The Formicidae incorporates by most accounts 12.000 depicted surviving species, of which just 79 are perceived in Chile, from ocean level to 3000 m height above ocean level.The movement working focal point of ants is the home, where 80-90% of the individuals from the province live. Ants assume numerous imperative parts in agroforest biological communities, where the Formicidae are plant encouraging gatherers and sap feeders, notwithstanding being zoophagous and garbage recoverers, necrophagous a coprophagous.[38-40]
Insects, conventional nourishment in numerous parts of the world, are very nutritious and particularly rich in proteins and these speak to a potential sustenance and protein source. The ethnic individuals of India likewise devour creepy crawlies as nourishment.[41,42] A survey on the acts of entomophagy in India uncovered that around 255 types of creepy crawlies are taken as sustenance by distinctive tribes of India. Among these eatable types of creepy crawlies, utilization of coleopteran species was most noteworthy constituting around 34%; trailed by Orthoptera (24%); Hemiptera (17%); Hymanoptera (10%); Odonatae (8%); Lepidoptera (4%); Isoptera (2%) and the slightest was Ephimeroptera (1%). Nourishment creepy crawlies are picked by individuals from different tribes as indicated by their customary convictions, taste, territorial and regular accessibility of the palatable bugs. Contingent upon the species, just certain, however in some cases every, formative stage are expended.[43-47]
The main directions in insect biodiversity study are outlined on the base of analysis of entomological publications. There are three trends, each of which is determined by method used for research. The present paper concerns problem of importance of molecular method and its place in methodology used by taxonomy. Significance of biodiversity investigation and its structuring, as well as necessity of expert assessment are discussed.[48-50]
The Tabanidae family possesses around 4,400 portrayed species, of which around 1,205 are available in the Neotropics. Somewhere around 1905 and 1914, Lutz led a few studies in Rio de Janeiro Province, proposing 40 genera pondering 144 species.
Turkey hens show unconstrained parthenogenesis (incipient organism advancement with no male commitment) which is affected by hereditary and ecological elements. Chromosome example and differential articulation of qualities connected with parthenogenetic improvement in turkey eggs were researched in the present study. The metaphase spread acquired from parthenogenetic incipient organisms was delegated haploid, diploid, polyploidy or aneuploidy in light of the extent of "n" number of chromosomes.[54,55]
Another highlight descriptor is proposed for the distinguishing proof of bird species from the birdsong they vocalize. A settled song span of bird song section is an rudimentary unit for ID of bird species. The information of bird song section is initially isolated into a few covering surface windows. Every spectrogram picture can be seen as a picture.[56-58]
Behavioral Satiety Sequence we know under that name today is the consequence of physiological changes coming about eating conduct bringing about a composed and surprising arrangement of practices. This succession is made out of two stages, the first stage prandial made by ingestion out of nourishment, and the second postprandial stage, created by drinking conduct, conduct support (Preening) and rest conduct or demeanor being average rest.
Aggregate number strategy was utilized to acquire the evaluation of the nests and reproducing populace of water feathered creatures. Forty one types of water winged animals were recognized in this island, of which six species were breeder. Rearing populace of Bridled Tern Sterna anaethetus was prevailing. The most extreme populace of this species was 32340 sets in 2009.[60-62] Other breeder species were Lesser Crested Tern Sterna bengalensis, Swift Tern Sterna bergii, Caspian Tern Sterna caspia, Western Reef Heron Egretta gularis, and a little state of White cheeked Tern Sterna repressa. The island has been recommended for to be delegated touchy natural surroundings for rearing water flying creatures. This is the first record of the status of the reproducing populace of water feathered creatures on Banifaror Island. [63,64]
Germ cells are the main sort of cell that can transmit all genomic data to the cutting edge. Such cells have one of a kind attributes, being germline-capable as well as serving as foundational microorganisms. In Caenorhabditis elegans and Drosophila, germ cell heredities are foreordained.
Annihilating locust intrusions have been perceived as a noteworthy danger to horticulture and humanity since old times. The infestations of locusts which assaults immense territories of area under a mixed bag of vegetation which influences wild plants, fields, backwoods and developed plants at diverse stages differ significantly from year to year and from nation to nation bringing about overwhelming product misfortunes furthermore getting under way a chain response with broad impacts, for example, starvation, disturbance of exchange, deserting of development, preoccupation of work, substantial use on control measures et cetera.[66-71]
Atomic phylogeny of the reptiles does not acknowledge the basal part of squamates into Iguania and Scleroglossa that is in clash with morphological proof. The established phylogeny of living reptiles spots turtles at the base of the tree. Examinations of mitochondrial DNA and atomic qualities join crocodilians with turtles and spots squamates at the base of the tree.[72-74]
Considering long haul negative impact of synthetic insect poisons on nature and human wellbeing, universally natural irritation administration has been advanced. Bacillus thuringiensis (Bt) is basically investigated and economically effective microbial bug spray. As per a report, it constitutes right around 2% of insect poison market. There are no less than 32 organizations included in Bt based bio-insect spray business. Microbiologically, Bt is gram-positive, facultative anaerobic bacterium most normal territories of which are soil, water or plant surfaces. It can create just about nine particular sorts of poisons, among them δ- endotoxin, which is lethal to a scope of creepy crawlies, is generally examined for insecticidal application.[76-77] This sort of poison is otherwise called Cry protein or Cry poison and fits in with a group of poison called pore framing poisons. They can execute the hatchlings of distinctive bug gathers typically by shaping pore in mid-gut cell layer took after by celllysi.[78-80]
A standout amongst the most vital ecological variables deciding the execution of insects in dry territories is the level of dampness. There are few general survival procedures utilized by insects to be dry season safe. They either may develop capacity to endure broad loss of body water by method for anhydrobiosis. or they may create dry spell resistance by lessening transcuticular penetrability of their body divider. At long last, they may utilize behavioral ramifications for staying away from unreasonable water misfortune, for example, movement to secured locales.[83-85]
Insect raising is critical for exploration, large scale manufacturing for projects in natural control, sterile bug procedures, host plant resistance, creation of bugs as nourishment for other living being, and notwithstanding for generation of recombinant proteins.[86,87]
Agricultural products including creature and plant products are put away in diverse sorts of capacity structures for future utilization or exchange purposes. Amid capacity these products are harmed by bug creatures among which creepy crawlies are the most genuine. More than 600 types of scarabs and 70 types of moths have been accounted for to be connected with different put away products, including sustenance things.[88-90].
- Joshi PCet al. Predation of Adaliatetraspilota (Hope) (Coleoptera: Coccinellidae) on Green Peach Aphid (Myzuspersicae. Sulzer). EntomolOrnithol Herpetol.2012;1:101.
- Saona CR. Can We Make Crops More Attractive to the Natural Enemies of Herbivores? EntomolOrnithol Herpetol.2012; 1:e103.
- Raghavendra K et al. Anopheles gambiae (Diptera: Culicidae) Cytochrome P450 (P450) Supergene Family: Phylogenetic Analyses and Exon-Intron Organization. EntomolOrnithol Herpetol.2012; 1:102.
- Zhou S and Li Z. The Study of Novel Sulfilimines as Potential Insects Modulators. J PhysChemBiophys.2015; 5:174.
- Youm O. Enabling Learning and Enhancing Education in IPM in the Mist of Dwindling Financial Resources: Why Open Access to Resources and Publishing Could be a Strategic Step to Support Students Today and Tomorrow?.EntomolOrnitholHerpetol.(2012);1:e102.
- Elbanna K et al. Characterization of Egyptian Fluorescent Rhizosphere Pseudomonad Isolates with High Nematicidal Activity against the Plant Parasitic Nematode Meloidogyne Incognita. J BiofertilBiopestici.2010; 1:102.
- Nguyen CV et al.Asymmetric Adjustment in the Singaporean Consumer Loans-Interbank Overnight Rate Spread and Conditional Heterokedasticity. Bus Eco J.2015; 6:144.
- Begum N et al. Evaluation of Insecticidal Efficacy of CalotropisProcera and AnnonaSquamosa Ethanol Extracts Against MuscaDomestica. J Biofertil Biopestici.2010; 1:101.
- KapilVerma and Reject Paul MP.Assessment of Post Mortem Interval, (PMI) from Forensic Entomotoxicological Studies of Larvae and Flies. EntomolOrnithol Herpetol.2013; 2:104
- Saeidi K. Population Dynamic of the Safflower Fly, AcanthiophilusHelianthi Rossi (Diptera: Tephritidae) in Gachsaran Region, Iran. EntomolOrnithol Herpetol.2013; 2:103.
- Akpan SS. Removal of Attachment Sites Can Reduce the Population of Black Flies in Endemic Communities - An Editorial Review. EntomolOrnithol Herpetol.2013; 2:e104.
- Gautam SG et al. Effects of Constant Temperatures on Reproductive Parameters of the PsocidLiposcelisrufa (Psocoptera: Liposcelididae). EntomolOrnithol Herpetol.2012; S1:002.
- McLeod P and Rashid T. Laboratory Toxicity Profile of an Organic Formulation of Spinosad against the Eggplant Flea Beetle, EpitrixFuscula Crotch. J Biofertil Biopestici.2011; 2:103.
- Alevi KCC et al. Mini Review: Karyotypic Survey in Triatominae Subfamily (Hemiptera, Heteroptera). EntomolOrnithol Herpetol.2013; 2:106.
- Alevi KCC et al. Mini Review: Presence of Cytoplasmic Organelle Chromatoid Body in Class Insecta. EntomolOrnithol Herpetol.2013;2:109.
- Zamani S et al.Effect of Artemisia Annua L. (Asterales: Asteraceae) Essential Oil on Mortality, Development, Reproduction and Energy Reserves of PlodiaInterpunctella (HÃ¼bner). (Lepidoptera: Pyralidae). J Biofertil Biopestici.2011; 2:105.
- SatinderKaurBrar.Industrial Production of Bacillus Thuringiensis Based Bio-Insecticide: Which Way Forward?.JBiofertil Biopestici.2015; 6:e126.
- Zhou S and Li Z The Study of Novel Sulfilimines as Potential Insects Modulators. J PhysChemBiophys 2015; 5:174.
- EL-Shenawy NS et al. Mitigating Effect of Ginger against Oxidative Stress Induced by Atrazine Herbicides in Mice Liver and Kidney. J Biofertil Biopestici.2011; 2:107.
- Merchant M et al.Serum Complement Activity in Two Species of Divergent Central African Crocodiles.2013; 2:110.
- Palizada SA et al. Non Target Effect of Cry1 Ab and Cry Ab x Cry3 Bb1 Bt Transgenic Maize on Oriusinsidiosus (Hemiptera: Anthocoridae) Abundance. EntomolOrnithol Herpetol.2013; 2:107.
- Alevi KCC et al. The Importance of Cytogenetic in the Study of Triatomines - An Editorial Review. EntomolOrnithol Herpetol.2013; 2:e105
- Roy S. Genomics and Bioinformatics in Entomology. EntomolOrnithol Herpetol.2013; 2:e107.
- Srinivas K Lanka and Michael J Stout(2015) Insecticidal Seed Treatments in Rice Lanka and Stout, J Rice Res 3:e112.
- Maiyappan S, Amalraj ELD, Santhosh A, Peter AJ (2010) Isolation, Evaluation and Formulation of Selected Microbial Consortia for Sustainable Agriculture. J BiofertilBiopestici 2:109.
- Wekesa KS. Signaling in the Mammalian Vomeronasal Organ. Biochem Physiol.2012; 1:e110.
- Schnitzler P. Clinical Studies. Medicinal Aromatic Plants.2012;1:e103.
- Fettig CJ. Chemical Ecology and Management of Bark Beetles in Western Coniferous Forests. J Biofertil Biopestici.2013; 4:e111.
- Stelinski LL. Lukasz L. Stelinski-Statement of Current Research. J Biofertil Biopestici.2012;3:e105.
- Ghanim NM. Influence of Methyl Eugenol Diluted with Paraffin Oil on Male Annihilation Technique of Peach Fruit Fly, Bactrocerazonata (Saunders) (Diptera: Tephritidae). EntomolOrnithol Herpetol.2013; 2: 114.
- Al-Eryan MAS et al. Management Protocol Depending on Both Pheromones and Burning Palms for the Red Palm Weevil RhynchophorusferrugineusOliv. (Coleoptera: Curculionidae) Recently Recorded in Libya. EntomolOrnithol Herpetol.2014; 3: 119.
- Brazil RP.The Use of Sex Pheromone in the Control of the LutzomyiaLongipalpis (Psychodidae: Phlebotominae), the Vector of LeishmaniaInfantum in the New World. EntomolOrnithol Herpetol.2013; 2: e106.
- Priya GL et al. Identification of Volatile and Protein Profiles in the Sting and Mandibular Glands of the Worker Honey Bee (Apisceranaindica). Biochem Physiol.2013; 2: 108.
- Jean-François Picimbon. RNA Mutations: Source of Life. Gene Technology.2014; 4: 112.
- Gupta AK et al. Molecular Cloning of MAP Kinase Genes and Insilico Identification of their Downstream Transcription Factors Involved in Pathogenesis of Karnal bunt (Tilletiaindica) of Wheat. J Proteomics Bioinform.2011; 4: 160-169.
- Ipinza-Regla JI et al. Distribution of Ant (Hymenoptera: Formicidae) Nests in the Santiago Forest, Metropolitan Region, Chile. EntomolOrnithol Herpetol.2015; 4:137.
- Gursharan Singh. Potential of Chitinases as a Biopesticide against Agriculturally Harmful Fungi and Insects. 2014; RRJMB 3:27-32.
- de Souza Firmino TS et al. Occurrence of Pachycoristorridus (Scopoli, 1772) (Hemiptera: Scutelleridae) on Physic Nut (Jatrophacurcas) in Northwest of Sao Paulo, Brazil. EntomolOrnithol Herpetol.2015; 4:135.
- Siddiqui R and Khan NA. Insects Offer a Useful Invertebrate Model to Screen Antimicrobial Libraries In Vivo. J Cell Sci Ther.2014; 5:171.
- Fellows S. Species Diversity of Snakes in Pachmarhi Biosphere Reserve. EntomolOrnithol Herpetol.2015; 4:136.
- Chakravorty J. Diversity of Edible Insects and Practices of Entomophagy in India:An Overview. J BiodiversBiopros Dev.2014; 1:124.
- Rajashekar Y and Tonsing N The Herbal Insecticides from Root Stock of Alocasiaindica as Potential Sources for Control of Stored- Product Insect Pests. EntomolOrnithol Herpetol.2014; 3:128.
- Richards NL et al. Merging Wildlife and Environmental Monitoring Approaches with Forensic Principles: Application of Unconventional and Non-Invasive Sampling in Eco-Pharmacovigilance. J Forensic Res.2014; 5:228.
- AleviKCC andAldrigui LG. Presence of Hyacinth Macaw (Anodorhynchushyacinthinus) in Northwest São Paulo, Brazil. EntomolOrnithol Herpetol.2015; 4: 138.
- Abou El-Ela AA. Potential of Some Volatile Oils and Chemicals against Lesser Wax Moth, Acheroiagresilla F. (Lepidoptera: Pyralidae) .EntomolOrnithol Herpetol.2014; 3:129.
- Li N. On the Question of Parameters for Evaluating Cold Hardiness of Freeze Tolerant Insects. EntomolOrnithol Herpetol.2014; 3:127.
- Rehmat T. Aphelinid parasitoids (Hymenoptera:Chalcidoidea) of armoured scale insects (Homoptera: Diaspididae) from India. Biology and medicine.2011; 3:270-281.
- Ponomarenko MG. Global Biodiversity of Insects: Main Trends of Study, to the Question of Method and Importance of Research. J BiodiversBiopros Dev.2014; 1:108.
- Murillo-Hiller LR.Is Hamadryasguatemalenaelata Present in Costa Rica?.EntomolOrnitholHerpetol.2014; 3:130.
- Pandit NP, Ahmad N, Maheshwari SK Vermicomposting Biotechnology: An Eco-Loving Approach for Recycling of Solid Organic Wastes into Valuable Biofertilizers. J Biofertil Biopestici.2012; 2:113
- Guimarães RR et al. Remarks on Record of Chlorotabanusinanis (Fabricius, 1787) (Diptera, Tabanidae) and its Occurrence in Rio de Janeiro Province, Brazil. EntomolOrnithol Herpetol.2015; 4:139.
- Tomar NS et al. Difference in Chromosomal Pattern and Relative Expression of Development and Sex Related Genes in Parthenogenetic Vis-A-Vis Fertilized Turkey Embryos. J VeterinarSci Technol.2015;6:226.
- AbMajid AH et al. Colony Genetic Organization and Breeding Pattern of Subterranean Termite (Reticulitermesflavipes) over the Three Field Seasons in Nebraska, U.S.A. EntomolOrnithol Herpetol.2014; 3:133.
- Calatayud PA et al.Busseolasegeta, a Potential New Pest of Maize in Western Kenya. EntomolOrnithol Herpetol.2014; 3:132.
- Pandiarajan G et al. Exploration of Different Azospirillum Strains from Various Crop Soils of SrivilliputturTaluk. J Biofertil Biopestici.2012; 3:117.
- Al-shannaf HM et al.Toxic and Biochemical Effects of Some Bioinsecticides and Igrs on American Bollworm, Helicoverpaarmigera (hÃ¼b.) (noctuidae: lepidoptera) in Cotton Fields. J BiofertilBiopestici.2012; 3:118.
- Torres JB. Insecticide Resistance in Natural Enemies - Seeking for Integration of Chemical and Biological Controls. J Biofert Biopest.2012; 3:e104.
- Adjrah Y et al. Efficacy of CymbopogonSchoenanthus L. Spreng (Poaceae) Extracts on Diamondback Moth Damaging Cabbage. J Biofertil Biopestici.2012; 3:119.
- Spudeit WA. Behavioral Sequence of Satiety: A Comparative Approach between Birds and Mammals. J Phylogen Evolution Biol.2014; 2:132.
- BehrouzBehrouzi-Rad. Breeding Population of Birds on Banifaror Island in the Persian Gulf. J Coast Dev.2014; 17:384.
- Vladimirtseva MV andGermogenov NI. Birds of Yakutia: Fauna Diversity, Ecology, Role in Ecosystems and Human Life. J Biodivers Endanger Species.2013; 1:114.
- dos Santos LGF et al. Absence of Anaplasmataceae DNA in Wild Birds and Bats from a Flooded Area in the Brazilian Northern Pantanal. Air Water Borne Diseases.2013; 2:113.
- Stanley VG et al. Single and Combined Effects of Organic Selenium and Zinc on Egg, Fertility, Hatchability, and Embryonic Mortality of Exotic Cochin Hens. Agrotechnol.2012; 2:106.
- Blum K et al. Neuropsychiatric Genetics of Happiness, Friendships, and Politics: Hypothesizing Homophily (“Birds of a Feather Flock Together”) as a Function of Reward Gene Polymorphisms. J Genet Syndr Gene Ther.2012; 3:112.
- Park TS et al. Germ Cell, Stem Cell, and Genomic Modification in Birds. J Stem Cell Res Ther.2014; 4:201.
- Sharma A. Locust Control Management: Moving from Traditional to New Technologies â€“ An Empirical Analysis. EntomolOrnithol Herpetol.2015; 4:141.
- Ueno T. Unexpected Use of Pupal Stage of a Lepidopteran Host by the Ectoparasitoid Wasp Agrothereuteslanceolatus (Hymenoptera: Ichneumonidae). EntomolOrnithol Herpetol.2015; 4:140.
- Alalawi AH. Bed Bugs Epidemic in the United States. EntomolOrnithol Herpetol.2015; 4:143.
- Nagrare VS et al. Relative Performance of Bt-Cotton Hybrids against Sucking Pests and Leaf Reddening under Rainfed Farming. EntomolOrnithol Herpetol.2014; 3:134.
- Biranvand A, Shakarami J (2015) First Report of 18 Morphs of HippodamiavariegataGoeze (Col.: Coccinellidae) In Iran. EntomolOrnitholHerpetol 4:142.
- Ali WK and Mohammed HH. Toxic Effect of Some Plant Extracts on the Mortality of Flour Beetle Triboliumconfusum (Duval) (Coleoptera: Tenebrionidae). EntomolOrnithol Herpetol.2013; 2:115.
- Kupriyanova NS andRyskovAP.The New Mode of Thought of Vertebratesâ€™ Evolution. J Phylogen Evolution Biol.2014; 2:129.
- Alexander Pulevand LidiaSakelarieva.Herpetofauna in the city of Blagoevgrad, south-western Bulgaria. BioDiscovery.2013; 3: 1-6.
- Jawaheer Z et al. A Survey of Roadside Soil Arthropod Communities from Three Elevations in Mauritius. EntomolOrnithol Herpetol.2013; 2:111.
- Zhou S and Li Z The Study of Novel Sulfilimines as Potential Insects Modulators. J PhysChemBiophys.2015; 5:174.
- Ritu A et al. Biopesticidal Formulation of BeauveriaBassiana Effective against Larvae of HelicoverpaArmigera. J Biofertil Biopestici.2012; 3:120.
- Elumalai LK, Rengasamy R (2012) Synergistic Effect of Seaweed Manure and Bacillus sp. on Growth and Biochemical Constituents of Vignaradiata L. J BiofertilBiopestici 3:121.
- Kumar S.Biopesticides: A Need for Food and Environmental Safety. J Biofertil Biopestici.2012; 3:e107.
- Anankware JP et al. Triple-Layer Hermetic Storage: A Novel Approach Against ProstephanusTruncatus (Horn) (Coleoptera: Bostrichidae) and SitophilusZeamais (Mot) (Coleoptera: Curculionidae). EntomolOrnithol Herpetol.2013; 2:113.
- Balachandar D.Biofertilizersâ€“ What Next? J Biofertil Biopestici.2012; 3:e108.
- Li N. Some Features of Water Saving in Aporiacrataegi L. Caterpillars Inhabiting Areas of Dry Climate in Eastern Siberia (Yakutia, Russia). EntomolOrnithol Herpetol.2014; 3:124.
- Susheela P. Laboratory Evaluation of the Biochemical Parameters in the Haemolymph of the Lepidopteran Larvae after Stinging by the Potter Wasp, EumenesConica (Insecta: Hymenoptera). EntomolOrnithol Herpetol.2014; 3:123.
- Faithpraise FO (2014) Pesticide Free Control of Mosquitoes via Toxorhynchites predators and Fermentation Traps. Ijirset 3: 1372-13730.
- Wise JC et al. Trunk Injection: A Discriminating Delivering System for Horticulture Crop IPM. EntomolOrnithol Herpetol.2014; 3:126.
- Calatayud PA. The Contribution of Electrophysiology to Entomology. EntomolOrnithol Herpetol.2014; 3:e108.
- Zha C and Cohen AC.Effects of Anti-Fungal Compounds on Feeding Behavior and Nutritional Ecology of Tobacco Budworm and Painted Lady Butterfly Larvae. EntomolOrnithol Herpetol.2014; 3:120.
- Vyas N et al. Metabolites of Metarhiziumanisopliae against Malaria Vectors and Non Target Organisms. EntomolOrnithol Herpetol.2015; 4:147.
- Souza Firmino TS et al. Occurrence of Pachycoristorridus (Scopoli, 1772) (Hemiptera: Scutelleridae) on Physic Nut (Jatrophacurcas) in Northwest of Sao Paulo, Brazil. EntomolOrnithol Herpetol.201;2015; 5 4:135.
- Nattudurai G et al. Insecticidal and Repellent Activities of Toddaliaasiatica (L.) Lam. Extracts against Three Major Stored Product Pests. EntomolOrnithol Herpetol.2015; 4:148.
- BaskarKetal . Bio Efficacy of Atalantiamonophylla (L) Correa (Rutaceae) against SpodopteralituraFabricius (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae). EntomolOrnithol Herpetol.2015; 4:145.