An Overall Review of Gastro-intestinal Clutters
Sasidhar R* and Anupama R
Department of Pharmaceutics, Vignan college of Pharmacy, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- *Corresponding Author:
- Sasidhar R
Department of Pharmaceutics, Vignan college of Pharmacy
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
E-mail: [email protected]
Received date: 08/07/2016; Accepted date: 10/08/2016; Published date: 18/08/2016
Visit for more related articles at Research & Reviews: Journal of Pharmaceutical Analysis
The gastro-intestinal disorders are the most frequent conditions saw in the gastro-enterology hone. These disorders incorporate gastric tumor, ulcerative colitis, colorectal growth, peptic ulcer, gastroenteritis, an infected appendix and so on and are happening with expanding recurrence. Different elements incorporating changes in nourishment propensities, utilization of medications like cannabis items, malabsorption issue, past inside surgery and so forth have a high effect for the event and commonness of the gastro-intestinal clutters. This audit talks about in insight about the different rising gastro-intestinal clutters and their belongings
Nanomedicine, Crustaceans, Chitosan, Chitin, Anti-thrombogenic
Gastro-intestinal disorders are the diseases involving gastro-intestinal tract including esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine and rectum, and the accessory organs of digestions, the liver, gallbladder, and pancreas. Some of the types of disorders include,
1. Gastric cancer
2. Ulcerative colitis
3. Colorectal cancer
4. Peptic ulcer
Gastric growth (GC) is a typical around the world. In Asia, its frequency is high. Adenocarcinoma goes under the real sort of GC, and it is characterized into intestinal-sort GC (IGC) and diffuse-sort GC (DGC). Helicobacter pylori (HP) [1-20]. contamination is the causative life form for GC carcinogenesis. It is analyzed in almost one million people every year and is viewed as the second driving reason for malignancy brought on passing’s on the planet. It is characterized as an asymptomatic sickness, subsequently it is analyzed late.
The indications of gastric tumor incorporate gastritis polyps development, dependable iron deficiency, loss of longing, gastric ulcer queasiness etc. The analysis of gastric growth should be possible by upper endoscopy upper GI arrangement test, CT examine, Biopsy, laprascopy and so forth.
Treatment of gastric tumor incorporates systemic chemotherapy and radiotherapy. In western nations, gastric malignancy is for the most part analyzed in cutting edge growth tumor classifications conversely with eastern nations where the vast majority of the cases are of early disease (around half). Up to this point, surgical treatment keeps on being the most proficient treatment and different modalities like chemo-or radiotherapy are observed to be more powerful.
The circumstances of disclosure of the gastric malignancy are spoken to by clinical signs developed in sort of pyloric stenosis, loss of weight, digestive draining or sickliness and they decipher the long defer of meeting.
Ulcerative colitis is the most widely recognized Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) and is the constant intermittent condition which is portrayed by intestinal irritation coming about because of an unpredictable collaboration amongst ecological and safe components [21-30]. It is extensively perceived by constant irritation of the rectal and colonic mucosa. Its side effects incorporate wicked looseness of the bowels, stomach cramping, tenses and earnestness.
A determination of UC can be controlled by colonscopy and biopsies. Treatment can be instigated by, against metabolites, corticosteroids, methotrexate and the more up to date choice of attachment particle inhibitors. Large portions of these drugs are connected with inconveniences. In the administration of UC patients, it is the objective of the medicinal services supplier to enhance personal satisfaction with minimal measure of medication impelled symptoms [31-40].
As per the American Cancer Society (ACS), colorectal disease is the third driving reason for tumor passing’s in the United States when taking a gander at sexual orientation exclusively. The Centers for Disease Control assessed that in 2008, more than 142,000 individuals were determined to have this ailment, out of which 73,000 being male and 69,000 female. Around 52,000 individuals passed on from this infection [41-50].
Colon Cancer is characterized as tumor of the cecum, rising, transverse, plunging and the sigmoid colon. Malignancies that structure in the last creeps of the internal organ, nearest to the rear-end is characterized as rectal disease. Distinctive demonstrative procedures for colorectal growth incorporate adaptable sigmoidoscopy, colonoscopy, twofold difference barium bowel purge, CT colonoscopy, fecal mysterious blood test, and additionally a fecal immunochemical test all tests are similarly snappy and give no total danger identification to the colon.
Treatment for colon and rectal disease are chiefly surgery, radiation treatment, and chemotherapy and focused on treatment out of which surgery being the best and normal treatment.
Looseness of the bowels is the third driving reason for death identified with irresistible ailments around the world, the rate of death because of diarrheal sicknesses is evaluated as two million a year. A wide range of microorganisms, parasites and viral pathogens are considered among the reasons for irresistible gastroenteritis . The infections bringing about gastroenteritis in people incorporate rotaviruses, caliciviruses (norovirus and sapovirus), astroviruses and enteric adenoviruses. Of all the infections, Noroviruses (NoV) are real reasons for intense nonbacterial gastroenteritis [51-60].
Rotavirus is additionally the most well-known reason for serious intense gastroenteritis in newborn children and youthful youngsters. The World Health Organization (WHO) has prescribed the consideration of rotavirus antibodies into all the national inoculation programs. Two oral live rotavirus immunizations, Rotarix and RotaTeq have been authorized in Europe since 2006 and have been accessible in the Spanish business sector from that point forward.
Gastroenteritis side effects incorporate looseness of the bowels, sickness, retching, stomach issues, cerebral pain and poor quality fever.
Immediate and invulnerable electron microscopies (EM) were utilized to distinguish the nearness of NoV in fecal examples. Then again, ELISA tests utilizing Ad particular antibodies have been appeared to be a delicate technique for the determination of enteric adenoviruses. Particular continuous opposite translation - PCR examines (multiplex quantitative PCR) is additionally used to recognize norovirus, porcine adenovirus and human adenovirus species C and F, which are discharged by tainted people, pigs, dairy cattle, sheep [61-70].
It is the causative disease of acute upper gastrointestinal bleeding accounting for about 35-50% cases of non-variceal haemorrhage. It is known to be clinical and economic burden and it is estimated that 1 billion of dollars is spent annually in the United States on this disease Management of peptic ulcer has been improved over the past decades by the introduction of acid suppressive therapy with especially proton pump inhibitors (PPIs)] and endoscopic therapy.
There are three groups of agents that have been used to reduce the risk of bleeding]
(a) acid suppressing drugs,
(b) somatostatin and its analogue octreotide and
(c) antifibrinolytic agents.
Intense a ruptured appendix is a standout amongst the most well-known surgical crises. Early finding and incite surgical treatment can help in minimizing the danger of the malady and further maintains a strategic distance from the inconveniences].
The side effects incorporate dull torment close to the navel or the upper or lower stomach area [71-85]. loss of longing, queasiness or heaving, stomach swelling, blockage and so on. With cutting edge imaging and registered tomography (CT), it has turned out to be simple for assessing patients with stomach torment. Mechanized tomography strategies have been being used for over 30 years and are consistently accessible in all doctor's facilities crosswise over United States. Precise finding of intense an infected appendix remains a test in crisis drug for kids who will most likely be unable to explain their indications well.
Ampicillin, Gentamicin, and Clindamycin (AGC) regimens are the standard triple anti-microbial treatment for entangled a ruptured appendix, which give expansive range scope to both oxygen consuming and anaerobic gram-positive and gram-negative microscopic organisms [85-104].
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
It is the most predominant and very episode ailment. Sicknesses of the digestive framework are isolated into two general classes: natural and useful infections. The previous are described by anatomical or basic, concoction, biochemical or irresistible modifications which results in breakdown of a specific organ and the last which is considerably more predominant and has expanding frequency is portrayed by the absence of a known natural substrate that could clarify the comprehension of indications.
Signs and indications incorporate night sweats, fevers, and intestinal blood misfortune propose a natural disease. Weight reduction is regularly connected with a natural disease. Antispasmodics are imperative in the treatment, as stomach torment and/or inconvenience is a piece of the. Among them are generally endorsed mebeverine (200 mg b.i.d.), pinaverium bromide (100 mg b.i.d.), otilonium bromide (up to 40 mg t.i.d.), Menthapiperita (200 mg - 1-2 cpt.i.d.), Trimebutine and Prucalopride.
Gastro-intestinal clutters have been rising up out of the previous decades and the different epidemiological studies demonstrate that the illness commonness is being expanding over the time with an expansion in populace. A few elements like changes in the nourishment propensities, natural elements and which are the causal specialists for the sicknesses must be preventively sorted out. The general danger of the illnesses can be minimized by specifically picking the treatments and by appropriate administration of the infected indications.
- Boltin D and Niv Y. Mucins in gastric cancer - An update. J Gastroint Dig Syst. 2013;3:123.
- Ono H and Saeki N. Five gastric cancer-susceptibility loci identified by genome-wide association studies. J Gastroint Dig Syst. 2013;12:15.
- Tang GH, et al. The role of miRNAs in gastric cancer. J Gastroint Dig Syst.2013;3:129.
- Neelapu NRR, et al. Helicobacter pylori induced gastric inflammation, ulcer, and cancer: A pathogenesis perspective. Microinflammation. 2014;1:113.
- Urban S, et al. Gastric ulcer: an old disease - a new cause. J Gastrointest Dig Syst. 2014;4:241.
- Shin WC, et al. Optimal timing of pre-operative endoscopic clipping for determining the resection line for laparoscopy-assisted distal gastrectomy: Experience with 92 gastrectomies for early gastric cancer. J Gastroint Dig Syst. 2014;4:179.
- Zilberstein B, et al. Gastric cancer: aspects of minimal invasive technique. J Gastroint Dig Syst. 2013;3:158.
- Shizuma T, et al. Coexistence of graves™ disease (Basedowa™s disease) and ulcerative colitis. Intern Med. 2014;4:166.
- Löfberg R, et al. Treatment of ulcerative colitis patients by local application of the toll like receptor-9 agonist dIMS0150. J Gastrointest Dig Syst.2014; 4:243.
- Awad A and Jasion VS. Use of a nutritional therapy, serum-derived bovine immunoglobulin/protein isolate (SBI), to achieve improvement in two different cases of colitis. J Gastrointest Dig Syst. 2015; 5:274.
- Mateka JJL, et al. Interesting trends in incidence and mortality rates of colorectal cancer in the United States of America. J Gastroint Dig Syst.2013;6:4.
- Lupinacci RM, et al. Hilar lymph node involvement in colorectal cancer liver metastases â€“ an overview. J Gastroint Dig Syst. 2011;6:2.
- Tovar JR, et al. Hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer (Lynch Syndrome). J Gastroint Dig Syst. 2012;6:3.
- Katsuno G, et al. Incisionless laparoscopic colectomy for colorectal cancer “Hybrid notes technique applied to traditional laparoscopic colorectal resection”. J Gastroint Dig Syst. 2011;6:1.
- Daouda D, et al. Esophageal and gastric cancers in sub-saharan Africa, epidemiological and clinical review. J Gastroint Dig Syst. 2013;S6:007.
- Zaghloul MZ. Adenovirus serotypes (40,41) as a cause of gastroenteritis. Air Water Borne Dis. 2012; 1:104.
- Zaghloul MZ. Noroviruses as a Cause of nonbacterial gastroenteritis. Air Water Borne Dis. 2012;1:117.
- Gimenez Sanchez F, et al. A matched case-control study measuring the effectiveness of the rotavirus vaccines to prevent gastroenteritis hospitalizations. J Vaccines Vaccin. 2015;6:275.
- Ravindran S, et al. Eosinophilic gi disorders (EGID) following immunosuppression for liver transplantation. J Liver. 2015;4:175.
- Muller M, et al. Clinicopathologic Findings in Eosinophilic Gastroenteritis: A German Case Series. J Genet Syndr Gene Ther. 2014;5:230.
- Ayantunde AA. Current opinions in bleeding peptic ulcer disease. J Gastroint Dig Syst. 2014;4:172.
- El-Tawil AM, et al. Gender and the pathogenesis of gastrointestinal diseases: the role of steroid sex hormones in the development. J Steroids Hormon Sci. 2015;101.
- Ghosh GC, et al. Non alcoholic wernicke™s encephalopathy with cortical involvement in a Patient of active peptic ulcer disease. J Clin Case Rep. 2014;4:379.
- Jung YG. Capital-skill complementarity and jobless recovery. J Stock Forex Trad. 2013;2:104.
- Paritsky M and Cherepnin L. Abdominal actinomycosis mimicking chronic appendicitis. J Clin Case Rep. 2012;2:208.
- Lindquist B and Gharahbaghian L. Intercostal neuritis masquerading as acute appendicitis: a Case report. Emergency Med. 2014;4:194.
- Yardeni D, et al. Single daily dosing of ceftriaxone and metronidazole is as safe and effective as ampicillin, gentamicin and metronidazole for non-operative management of complicated appendicitis in children. Pediat Therapeut. 2013;3:177.
- Barbuti RC and de Moraes-Filho JP. Functional diseases of the digestive system: irritable bowel syndrome. Intern Med. 2014;4:150.
- Randall CW, et al. Current strategies in the management of irritable bowel syndrome. Intern Med. 2014;1:6.
- Barkatullah, et al. Chemical composition and biological screening of essential Oils of Zanthoxylum armatum dc leaves. J Clin Toxicol. 2013;3:172.
- Harshaminder Kaur and Sonal Gupta. An analysis of the expression of Bcl - 2, podoplanin and lymph angiogenesis in benign and malignant salivary gland tumours. J clin exp pathol. 2013;3:145.
- Onat Kadioglu, et al. Targeting angiogenesis by phytochemicals. Med Aromat Plants. 2012;2:134.
- Igor Prudovsky, et al. Nonclassically secreted regulators of angiogenesis. Angiol. 2013;1:101.
- Norbert Meyer, et al. IL - 32, a Negative regulator of angiogenesis in Chronic Airway Diseases. J Vasc Med Surg. 2013;1:111.
- Rici REG, et al. Modulation of angiogenesis and immune response in canine osteosarcoma by BMP - 2 and mesenchymal stem cells. J Stem Cell Res Ther. 2013;3:1-43.
- Arumugam Manjamalai and Berlin Grace. Chemotherapeutic effect of essential oil of wedelia chinensis (Osbeck) on inducing apoptosis, suppressing angiogenesis and lung metastasis in C57BL/6 mice model. J Cancer Sci Ther. 2013;5:271-281.
- De Rossi G, et al. Critical factors in measuring angiogenesis using the aortic ring model. J Genet Syndr Gene Ther. 2013;4:147.
- Santiago Roura, et al. In vitro characterization of the molecular machinery regulating umbilical cord blood mesenchymal stem cell angiogenesis: A step towards multipotent stem cell therapy for vascular regeneration. J Stem Cell Res Ther. 2013;3:140.
- Mahapatra Arun Kumar, et al. Prospective role of Indian medicinal plants in inhibiting vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) mediated pathological angiogenesis. J Homeop Ayurv Med. 2013;2:121.
- Roberto Ria, et al. Multiple myeloma: the role of angiogenesis in disease progression. J Bone Marrow Res. 2013;1:117.
- Toru Yamashita and Koji Abe. Endogenous neurogenesis, oligodendrogenesis and angiogenesi s after ischemic brain injury. J Neurol Neurophysiol. 2012;8:3.
- Hoda A. El Aggan, et al. Macrophage inflammatory protein - 1α (MIP - 1 α) in hepatitis C virus - related hepatocellular carcinoma: relation to clinical staging and tumour angiogenesis. J Clin Exp Pathol. 2013;3:133.
- Jennifer S Park, et al. Construction of a computable network model of tissue repair and angiogenesis in the lung. J Clin Toxicol. 2013;S12 - 002.
- S Jung, et al. Expression profile of angiogenesis related genes in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. J Biochip Tissue Chip. 2013;3:104.
- Simon G and Roxane P. The Role of angiogenesis in the pathogenesis of psoriasis: mechanisms and clinical implications. J Clin Exp Dermatol Res. 2012;2:007.
- Ahmed M Malki, et al Angiogenesis and antiangiogenic therapy: Revisited. J Genet Syndr Gene Ther. 2012;3:116.
- Lin Wang, et al. ALK Folic Acid transport and integrin signal induced - angiogenesis network in human hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) by systems - Theoretical Analysis. Molecular Biology. 2011;1:102.
- Amy L Volk, et al. Tissue factor (TF) expression and angiogenesis in tumor progression and inhibition of tumor growth by anti - TF antibodies in human tissue factor knock - In mice. J Carcinog Mutagen. 2013;7 1.
- Sugarca ne Cystatin CaneCPI - 4 inhibits melanoma growth by angiogenesis disruption. JCST. 2017;3:161-167.
- Akulapalli Sudhakar, et al. The matrix reloaded: new insights from Type IV Collagen derived endogenous angiogenesis inhibitors and their mechanism of action. JBB. 2009;1:052-062.
- Aleksandra Lesiak, et al. Impairment of angiogenesis in patients with granuloma annulare and necrobiosis lipoidica. J Clin Exp DermatolRes. 2014;5:226.
- Cardiomyocyte - specific Estrogen receptor alpha increases angiogenesis,lymph angiogenesis and reduces fibrosis in the female mouse heart post - myocardial infarction. J Cell Sci Ther. 2014;5:153
- Ziv Radisavljevic, et al. Locus chemotherapy in cancer angiogenesis. Biol Syst Open Access. 2013;2: e106.
- Silvana Balzan, et al. The stimulative e ffect of T3 and T4 on human myocardial endothelial cell proliferation, migration and angiogenesis. J Clin Exp Cardiolog. 2013;4:280.
- Resze Ã, et al. The significance of the lymphocytes infiltration and endothelialdependent angiogenesis in choroidal melanom as. J Cytol Histol. 2013;4:200.
- Venugopal Gunda and Yakkanti. A Sudhakar. Regulation of tumor angiogenesis and choroidal neovascularization by endogenous angioinhibitors. J Cancer Sci Ther. 2013;5:417-426.
- Martin L, et al. RXDX - 107, A dodecanol alkyl ester of bendamustine, demonstrates greater stability and broad antitumor activity in multiple pre - clinical models of solid tumor. chemotherapy (Los Angel). 2016;5:213.
- Radini IA, et al. A multi - component reaction to 6 - Aminothiouracils: synthesis, mechanistic study and antitumor activity. chemotherapy. 2016;5:212.
- Lisha Xiang and Houjie Liang. Interleukin - 12 implication in tumor initiating capacity of colorectal cancer stem cells. Chemotherapy. 2016;5:209.
- Kishor Karki, et al. Targeting glioma with a dual mode optical and paramagnetic nanoprobe across the blood - brain tumor barrier. J Nanomed Nanotechnol. 2016;7:395.
- Yuriko Mori, et al. Tumor genomic profiling reports from different vendors: A comparison with respect to clinical action ability of the provided data. Adv Mol Diag. 2016;1:110.
- Priyanka Kandesar, et al. Perspective of magnetic fluid hyperthermia (MFH) for the treatment of tumor. Tumor Res. 2016;5:29.
- Fathalla A Rihan, et al. Dynamics of tumor - immune system with fractional - order. Tumor Res. 2016;5:214.
- Kassab P, et al. Duodeno - Pancreatic preservation in a big tumor of the uncinate process: a tactic in patients previously submitted to total colectomy. J Clin Case Rep. 2016;6:831.
- Nisha Dhama, et al. Cancer - Related Reprogramming of Human by Tumor Suppressor Gene. RRJMHS. 2016;5:144.
- Kastoer C, et al. Atypical carcinoid tumor of the larynx: A challenging diagnostic case. J Clin Exp Pathol. 2016;6:287.
- Hsiu Huei Peng, et al. Promising tumor remission after immunotherapy for late relapse of locally advanced cervical adenocarcinoma revealed by [18F] Fluoro - 2 - Deoxy - DGlucose Positron emission tomography. Gynecol Obstet. 2016;6:395.
- Moyana TN, et al. An analysis of prognostic factors in pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors. J Clin Exp P athol. 2016;6:284.
- Annette Förschler, et al. Brain tumor heterogeneity: voxel - wise correlational study of MR perfusion and 2D MR spectroscopic imaging. OMICS J Radiol. 2016;5:232.
- Kiran Turaka, et al. What is new in the treatment of eyelid tumors with radiation therapy?. OMICS J Radiol. 2016;5:141.
- Emmanuel Gabriel, et al. Intraductal tubulopapillary neoplasm: an unusual presentation of a rare tumor. J Mol Biomark Diagn. 2016;7:286.
- Rasha Abd El - Ghany Khedr, et al. The prognostic role of tumor - infiltra ting lymphocytes CD8 and Foxp3 and their impact on recurrence in breast cancer patients. J Cancer Sci Ther. 2016;8:206.
- Norihiro Fujinami, et al. Enhancing the anti - tumor effects of cancer peptide vaccine therapy. J Vaccines Vaccin. 2016;7:330.
- Bárbara Capitanio de Souza, et al. Pancreatic tumor metastasis in the tongue: case report. J Interdiscipl Med Dent Sci. 2016;5:258.
- Andrée - Anne Comtois, et al. Gastric glomus tumor presenting as a submucosal lesion of the fundus: a case report and a review of the literature. Biol Med (Aligarh). 2016;8:312.
- Lahiri Kanth Nanduri, et al. Mouse models of colorectal cancer - derived circulating tumor cells. Med chem (Los Angeles). 2016;6:497.
- Santanu Bora, et al. Brain tumor in a case of Downs syndrome: anaesthesia perspectives. J Anesth Clin Res. 2016;5:171.
- Wittke S, et al. Rationales for a multi - epitope approach in an autologous renal cell cancer tumor vaccine. J Vaccines Vaccin. 2016;7:327.
- Samar A El - Kalyoubi and Eman A Fayed. Synthesis and evaluation of antitumor activities of novel fused uracil derivatives. Journal of Chemistry. 2015;5:585.
- A Heidari, et al. Genomics and proteomics studies of Zolpidem, Necopidem, Alpidem, Saripidem, Miroprofen, Zolimidine, Olprinone and Abafungin as antitumor, peptide antibiotics, antiviral and Central Nervous System (CNS) Drugs. J Data Mining Genomics Proteomics. 2016;7:e125.
- Agnieszka Budzynska, et al. Serum and bile insulin - like growth factor I, interleukin - 6 and tumor M2 - pyruvate kinase in differentiation malignant from benign biliary strictures preliminary report. Med chem. 2016;6:429.
- Takashi Hashimoto, et al. Increasing use of colonoscopy over a decade has detected an increased prevalence of colorectal tumors on the elderly. J Gastrointest Dig Syst. 2016;6:450.
- Elias Makhoul, et al. Primary gallbladder and rectal neoplasms: rare synchronous digestive tumors. J Gastrointest Dig Syst. 2016;6:435.
- Rami Archid, et al. Therapeutic management of submucosal gastric tumors: A series of six Cases with ectopic pancreas in the stomach and description of a novel endoscopic full - thickness resection technique of the gastric wall. J Gastrointest Dig Syst. 2016;6:433.
- Boutemeur S, et al. Benign but aggressive tumors of infancy report of two cases. Otolaryngol. 2016;6:239.
- Ciro Manzo. About a gastric neuroendocrine tumor presenting as polymyalgia rheumatica and macrocytic anaemia. J Clin Case Rep. 2016;6:784.
- Li Q, et al. A case report of mimicking sub mucosal tumor on esophageal tuberculosis. J Vasc Med Surg. 2016;4:268.
- Jiri Vachtenheim and Katerina Vlckova. Insights into the regulation of survivin expression in tumors. Single Cell Biol. 2015;4:139.
- Qin JD, et al. Inhibition of tumors in mice models by a synthetic Ceramide - analog AD2725. Biochem Pharmacol. 2016;5:212.
- M. Rita I. Young. Th17 Cells in protection from tumor or promotion of tumor progression. J Clin Cell Immunol. 2016;7:431.
- Nagamani Narayana, et al. Oral inflammatory myofibroblastic tumor: two additional cases and literature review. Oral Health Case Reports. 2011;5:209.
- Kubilay Dogan Kilic, et al. Melatonin as an anti - angiogenetic, Immunomodulatory and Antitumoral Agent. J Brain Tumors Neurooncol. 2016;1:102.
- Bonaparte A, et al. Whole body computed tomography for tumor staging in dogs: Review of 16 Cases. J Vet Sci Technol 2016;7:344.
- Pinar Can, et al. Magnetic resonance imaging and histological findings of paranasal sinus tumors and surgical outcomes in dogs and cats. J Vet Sci Technol. 2016;7:346.
- Chiruvella A, et al. Pseudomyxoma peritonei from a borderline mucinous tumor arising in an ovarian mature cystic teratoma: a rare case report. Arch Surg Oncol. 2016;2:3.
- Ye Rui hai, et al. Granulomatosis with polyangiitis presenting as postoper ative gastrointestinal stromal tumors: A Case Report. J Hypertens. 2016;5:224.
- Choukri Elm’hadi, et al. A huge malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumor revealing von recklinghausens disease. J Integr Oncol. 2016;5:170.
- Sébastien P, et al. Peroperative tumoral radial dissemination during cancellous bone graft harvesting: chondroma of the finger. J Cytol Histol. 2010;5:204.
- Atif E Abd Elbaky, et al. Adiponectin (+276 G/T), tumor necrosis factor - alpha ( - 308 G/A) and interleukin - 6 ( - 174 C/G) genes poly morphisms in Egyptian type 2 diabetic patients. J Diabetes Metab. 2016;7:673.
- Fokra Ahmad, et al. CD24 induces the activation of ÃŽÂ² - catenin in intestinal tumorigenesis. J Cancer Sci Ther. 2016;8:135.
- Alexandre Patenaude and Aly Karsanet. A novel population of local pericyte precursor cells in tumor stroma that require notch signaling for differentiation. J Cell Signal. 2016;1:115.
- Prayitno A, et al. Tumoricidal activation of macrophages using jatropha curcas leaf extract: as a Proxy for the Treatment of Cancer. Immunome Res. 2016;12:112.
- Lukasz Bialkowski and Kris Thielemans. Improving anti - cancer immunotherapy by simultaneous targetting Suppressive tumor microenvironment. J Vaccines Vaccin. 2016;5:209.
- Abrar Ahmad, et al. Prognostic effect of vascular endothelial growth factor 936C/T polymorphisms on tumor growth pattern and survival in patients diagnosed with colon carcinoma. Tumor Res. 2016;5:209.