Naga Chandra Mouli A*
Department of Biotechnology, GITAM University, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
- *Corresponding Author:
- Naga Chandra Mouli A
Department of Biotechnology
Andhra Pradesh, India 530007
E-mail: [email protected]
Received Date: 05/12/2016; Accepted Date: 22/12/2016; Published Date: 27/12/2016
Visit for more related articles at Research & Reviews: Journal of Social Sciences
E-marketing, Internet marketing, Online marketing they refers to advertising and marketing attempts which they use emails and web as their strategy for business. This article describes about how start-up firms utilize networks has focused on direct effects of either the personal network around the entrepreneur or the formal collaboration network around the firm and includes different kinds of brands developing their products using e-marketing The new e-business development is developing an account, growing the business and expanding your services once you've established a client relationship The capability and willingness to develop manage and organize a business venture along with any of its risks in order to make a profit. Which is most obvious example of entrepreneurship is the starting of new e-businesses.
Brands, Entrepreneur, Account, online marketing
E-marketing term itself refers to sale and purchase through online, profits and loss advertising and promotion play a key role to employment innovation and competitive advantage. Business discontinue is an important element of economies on the other hand, entries to and exits from businesses are closely correlated. E-markets, trust between interaction partners (buying agents and selling agents) is essential for any transaction to be successful [1-18]. This is a simple way to buy things and widely spreading business in the business market. Field of marketing and consumer ethics has developed considerably over the past 25 years, yet research on specific areas of advertising ethics remains closed pact. This explosion is driven by the fact that e-commerce firms that inject Big Data Analytics (BDA)[19-28]. A recent study in the United States indicates that BDA contributes to 10% or more than the growth for 66% of firms. Therefore, 90% of providence 100 companies are investing in BDA projects, an 87% increase from the previous year the use of emerging internet-based technologies provides e-commerce firms with alter benefits time dynamic pricing, customer service, personalized offers the high-performance business process to support business needs, such as identifying faithful and moneymaking customers, price, detecting quality problems, determining the optimal that the percentage of ownership held by the founders attenuates the benefits of external equity.
Business incubation helps to aim starting ventures by providing access to resources and services. Incubation of technology-based start-ups has a technology [29-31]. Firstly, research on the influence of network-based incubation on start-up performance has led to contradictory results. Secondly, the incubation literature is rather serving and focused on best practices network-based incubation literature is no different overcome these shortcomings and advance the understanding of the modern generation of business incubation, we will perform the first systematic literature review on network-based incubation systematic literature review consisted of a bit by bit process for content analysis To assess the potential benefits of business incubation [32-38], it is therefore difficult to study network resources provided by incubators network encompasses a set of relationships with various agents or organizations and Building networks shortens and accelerates firms learning processes it is vital for firms to balance path-dependent networks and calculative networks and to spotlight calculative networks at earlier stages. Start-ups’ network resources may moreover [39-59]. The reviewed studies generally indicate that a crucial mission of business incubators is to enable the occupants to leverage network resources external and with internal agents.
However, a number of the studies have reported that these activities have proven challenging most start-ups needed pilot customers, which they had to seek proactively beyond their previously established networks [60-84].
Society and Journals
In order to create awareness among the people, group of people unite to form a society or an organization. Aim of these societies is to counsel and create the growth of e-marketing in the day to day life. Major societies like Fostering Human Resilience aims at bringing together the professors, educators, researchers, clinicians, to provide an international forum for the dissemination of original research results, new ideas and practical development experiences which concentrate on both theory and practices. Global Economics promotes the economic growth associated with technological changes. Business & financial affair is an economic system. Every business requires some form of investment and customers to whom its output can be sold on a consistent basis in order to make a profit.
Social Media, SEO and Marketing Strategies helps in development in the marketing for online promotions and using of social media for promotion makes the marketing closer as social media is boozing nowadays. Digital marketing investments will drive brand experiences across the customer life cycle. By the end of 2016, spend on digital marketing will top $77 billion — growing to 32% of all ad spend. In fact, we believe this will surpass TV spend by 2016; there’s more to the story than ad spend. International Journal of Accounting Research gives a brief validation on the account section which helps for the entrepreneur to have a wide knowledge on topic which are related to the accounting and finance. Telecommunications, Life marketing, Currency, Inflation, Exchange Rate, Investment, Marketing Management, Economics of Standards, Modern Inputs, Technological Change, Microfinance Stock Exchange, are some the aspects which come under the economics and management skills which are well covered in International Journal of Economics & Management Sciences. Organization Management involves coordinating the resources of the organization through the process of leading, planning, organizing and controlling. New-business development is an account, growing the business and expansion of your services once you've established a client relationship is relatively easy. Which are well explained in the articles related to Journal of Entrepreneurship & Organization Management. Big data analytics is the large-scale analysing and dispensation of information in active use in numerous fields and, in recent years to analyse and correlate security related data efficiently and at unprecedented scale
Digital Marketing Conference Europe will bring together experts from the respective fields. Advertising has a very important and vital role in the image building and marketing of products and or services in this quickly changing cheap world. Creativity is the soul of advertising and branding. Creative ads more effective in inspiring people to buy products than ads that basically catalogue product qualities or benefits. Humor and other entertaining content, as opposed to demonstrations of product Big Data Analysis features and "selling," are increasingly used in advertising, such as TV commercials, to attract and keep consumers' attention. Big data are a broad term for data sets so large or complex that traditional data processing applications are inadequate. Applications of big data include Big Data Analytics in Enterprises, Business & Management Conferences assembly of the people apparently related to some aspect of organizational or group purpose is called the conference. They can be various principles of the meeting held can be for the better development and outcome were highly discussed about the small business and about the start-up works.
5th International Conference Small business and universal health care coverage (UHC) in Thailand which promoted on qualitative research is aimed to study the impact of work and work place on quality of life of people running small businesses, with the help of UHC in Thailand 50 street food sellers in Bangkok. The results revealed that most of them (more than 70%) are females of middle age (30-60 years old) with children in the family and with less than high school education by Dusadee Charoensuk. International Conference on Sustainable which is held in Cape Town South Africa promoted about New issues of restricted shoppers have been under the spotlight in a hyper-aged society of Japan. The restricted shoppers refer to those who have hitches in daily shopping. They are mainly resulting from the decreases in the number of neighborhood stores and public transport since the population of the society has been ageing and even decreasing.
The advertising industry and marketing Europe has been enjoying strong revenues, economies are going up with a good rebound since the global recession ended in 2009. Analysts estimated the global market totaled $509.0 billion for 2013, and will grow 5.3% to $532.0 billion in 2014 [84-104]. They further estimate that growth will accelerate to 5.8% per year in 2015 and 2016.Valencia is one of Spain’s largest cities, and a major center of economy and industry. The port of Valencia, which handles 20% of Spain’s exports, is the country’s biggest port for container traffic [104-128]. From mid the Eighties, with the entrance of Spain in the European Community, the flow of immigrants has experienced a remarkable and progressive growth. In those same dates a qualitative change in the type of immigration begins to take place, sending the European presence and increasing coming from Africa and Latin America. Which is well spoken by the speakers SimónFustéCoetzee and Phil Pallen.
Business incubation helps to aim starting ventures by providing access to resources and services. Incubation of technology-based start-ups has received considerable attention from policymakers. From theoretical and practical point of view, it is of great importance to define the consumer behavior in tourism, which is also important for the systematic guidance of the marketing activities according to the need, wants and preferences of the consumers. Developing and implementing programs to found more equilibrium among quality of services and the costs and fees for services providing to customers. Encouraging professionals and businesses to get more involved in branch banking devices. Business at this time is in conversion. Business as usual practices which Take, Make, Waste are not supportable. Innovative businesses can achieve inexpensive advantage while addressing social and environmental needs. How quickly and how well this revolution is achieved may well depend on the capability of management education to cultivate sustainable minds attuned to the bigger system of nature which nourishes all live and growth on earth.
- Cuculeski N, et al. Sustainable Marketing and Consumers’ Preferences in Tourism. J Tourism Hospit. 2016;5:194.
- Fathian S, et al. The Effect of Elements of Service Marketing Mix on Brand Equity, from the Customers’ Point of View (Case Study: Branches of Melli Bank in Hamadan). Arabian J Bus Manag Review. 2015;5:168.
- Morozova GA. Realization the Marketing Approach in the Management of the Region. Int J Econ and Manage Sci. 2014;4:215.
- Hanif MI, et al. The Efficiency of Innovative Marketing Information System: An Empirical Study of Tourism Industry of Pakistan. Int J Econ Manag Sci. 2014;3:175
- Philip Kotler. The Problem of Questionable Marketing Outputs. Bus Eco J. 2014;5:107.
- Conese M. Gene Therapy Gets its Momentum through the Marketing of an Engineered Virus to Treat Lipoprotein Lipase Deficiency. Adv Genet Eng. 2013;2:e104.
- Lawrence-Schmude M. The Marketing Communications (Mar-Com) Matrix and Higher Education: How It All Works Together. J Mass Commun Journalism. 2012;2-e122.
- Zonke NM. Dynamics Obstructing Public Financial Management, Good Governance and Accountability in South Africa.Arabian J Bus Manag Review.2016; 6:260.
- Mandiefe SP. How Working Capital Affects the Profitability of Commercial Banks: Case of Afriland Cameroon. Arabian J Bus Manag Review. 2016;6:261.
- Rashid MK, et al. The Effect of Corporate Cash Holdings on Stock Returns.Arabian J Bus Manag Review. 2016;6:262.
- Mappigau P, et al. Determinant of the Post Adoption Behaviour of Small Scale Farmers: Evident of System of Rice Intensification (SRI) Practices in Indonesia. Arabian J Bus Manag Review. 2016;6:263.
- Fadaee M and Chashmi NA. Investigation the Effect of Income Smoothing and Auditor’s Opinion on the Financial Bankruptcy of Companies Listed in the Tehran Stock Exchange.Arabian J Bus Manag Review. 2016;6:264.
- Chandra Mohan S and Ramana DV. Is 49% FDI is Sufficient in Insurance in India. Arabian J Bus Manag.Review.2016.6:265.
- Ashraf SH and Kumari N. An Evaluation of Investment Performance of Private Life Insurance Industry in India. Int J Account Res. 2015;3:121.
- Seyam A and Kotkin E. What Do Not-For-Profit Corporations Need To Do, In Order To Maintain Their Tax-Exempt Status? Int J Account Res. 2016;3:122.
- Seyam AA and Brickman S. The Going Concern Assumptions and Presentation on Financial Statements. Int J Account Res; 2016;3:123.
- Li L. The Impact of Web-Based Disclosure on the Capital Market Risk. Int J Account Res. 2016;3:124.
- Krivogorsky V, et al. Corporate Characteristics Motivating Standardization: The Case of Accounting Convergence in European Union. Int J Account Res. 2016;4:125.
- Ritchi H, et al. Toward Defining Key Success Factors of E-Government and Accounting Information Quality: Case of Indonesia.Int J Account Res. 2016;4:126.
- Durie AD and Beshir ES. Leadership Effectiveness in Higher Education Institutions: The IPA Approach. Arabian J Bus Manag Review. 2016;6:243.
- Eya CI. Effect of Working Capital Management on the Performance of Food and Beverage Industries in Nigeria.Arabian J Bus Manag Review. 2016;6:244.
- Mondal S. West Bengal -A Tourist Destination Comparative Analysis of Bengal Tourism Business Model with Kerala & Gujarat.Arabian J Bus Manag Review. 2016;6:245.
- Mgeni TO and Nayak P. Impact of Structural Firm characteristics on Business Performance of SMEs: Evidence from agribusiness firms in Dar es salaam, Tanzania. Arabian J Bus Manag Review.2016; 6:246.
- Omoruyi EMM. Creating Model Economy: African Building Knowledge from Global Champions.Arabian J Bus Manag Review. 2016;6:247.
- Omoruyi EMM. China and Africa: Rebranding the People to People Relations. Arabian J Bus Manag Review. 2016;6:248.
- Daghsni O, et al. Earnings Management and Board Characteristics: Evidence from French Listed Firms. Arabian J Bus Manag Review. 2016;6:249.
- Edrees A. The Impact of Foreign Workers, Outflow Remittances on Economic Growth in Selected GCC Countries: ARDL Approach. Arabian J Bus Manag Review. 2016;6:250.
- Baiyeshea D. Petroleum Refining: Planning Under Uncertainty. Arabian J Bus Manag Review. 2016;6:251.
- Pezzani F. Signs of the Times: An Anthropological Crisis. Arabian J Bus Manag Review. 2016;6:252.
- Khan R and Huda F. The Impact of Strategic Management on the Performance of Health Care Organizations (A Study of Three Selected Tertiary Health Care Center of Karachi, Pakistan).Arabian J Bus Manag Review. 2016;6:253.
- Eneizan BM and Wahab KA. Effects of Green Marketing Strategy on the Financial and Non-Financial Performance of Firms: A Conceptual Paper. Arabian J Bus Manag Review. 2016;6:254.
- Elumah Lucas O, et al. The Impact of Financial and Moral Incentives on Organizational Performance:A Study of Nigerian Universities. Arabian J Bus Manag Review. 2016;6:255.
- Vargas-Hernández JG andOchoa DomínguezTE .Organizational Intervention in a Sugar Mill Located in the State of Veracruz, Mexico.Arabian J Bus Manag Review. 2016;6:256.
- El Din MWS.Investigating the Relationship between Job Satisfaction and Organizational Citizenship Behavior among BeniSuef Cement Company Employees.Arabian J Bus Manag Review. 2016;6:259.
- Shah MR .An Assessment of Handicraft Sector of J&K with Reference to Central Kashmir.Arabian J Bus Manag Review. 2016;6:258.
- Bindhani BK and Panigrahi AK Biosynthesis and Characterization of Silver Nanoparticles (Snps) by using Leaf Extracts of Ocimum sanctum L (Tulsi) and Study of its Antibacterial Activities. J NanomedNanotechnol.2015;S6:008.
- Prasad CH, et al. P Catalytic Reduction of 4-Nitrophenol Using Biogenic Silver Nanoparticles Derived from Papaya (Carica papaya) Peel extract. IndChem Open Access. 2015;1:104.
- VinczeGy, et al. Nanoheating without Artificial Nanoparticles. Biol Med (Aligarh). 2015;7:249.
- López T, et al Ag/TiO2-SiO2 Sol Gel Nanoparticles to use in Hospital-Acquired Infections (HAI). J Material Sci Eng. 2015;4:196.
- Ghosh S, et al. Antidiabetic and Antioxidant Properties of Copper Nanoparticles Synthesized by Medicinal Plant Dioscoreabulbifera. J NanomedNanotechnol. 2015;S6:007.
- Abdellatif AAH. Targeting of Somatostatin Receptors using Quantum Dots Nanoparticles Decorated with Octreotide.J NanomedNanotechnol. 2015;S6:005.
- Mehrotra A and Pandit JKPreparation and Characterization and Biodistribution Studies of Lomustine Loaded PLGA Nanoparticles by Interfacial Deposition Method. J NanomedNanotechnol.2015; 6:328.
- Turani M, et al. Regeneration of Limbal Stem Cells in the Presence of Silver and Gold Nanoparticles. J Environ Anal Toxicol. 2015;5:318.
- Bhakya S, et al. Catalytic Degradation of Organic Dyes using Synthesized Silver Nanoparticles: A Green Approach. J BioremedBiodeg. 2015;6:312.
- Ghozali SZ and Vuanghao L, Ahmad NH Biosynthesis and Characterization of Silver Nanoparticles Using Catharanthusroseus Leaf Extract and its Proliferative Effects on Cancer Cell Lines.J NanomedNanotechnol. 2015;6:305.
- Abdulla S, et al. PullithadathilBControlled Fabrication of Highly Monodispersed, Gold Nanoparticles Grafted Polyaniline ([email protected]) Nanospheres and their Efficient Ammonia Gas Sensing Properties. J BiosensBioelectron.2015;6:165.
- Lu DY et al. Anticancer Drug Development, a Matter of Money or a Matter of Idea? Metabolomics. 2015; 5:e134.
- Prado CM, et al. New Pharmacological Targets for Asthma Drug Development.J Allergy Ther. 2014;5:170.
- Bourgailh J, et al. ViewLux™ Microplate Imager for Metabolite Profiling: Validation and Applications in Drug Development. J Anal Bioanal Tech. 2014;5:185.
- Lu DY and Che JY. Rethink Of Diabetes Treatment and Drug Development. Cell Dev Biol. 2014; 3:e125.
- Papanastasopoulos P. Functional Imaging in Cancer Drug Development: A Mini-Review. J Med Diagn Meth; 2014;3:157.
- Lee MKK and Dilq. Drug Development in Cell Culture: Crosstalk from the Industrial Prospects. J BioequivAvailab. 2014;6:096-114.
- Shengqian Wu, et al. Role of In-silico modeling in Drug Development for Inhalation Treatment. J Mol Pharm Org Process Res. 2013;1:106.
- Jackson R. What can systems pharmacology contribute to drug development? Disease modelling as a predictive tool.BioDiscovery. 2012;4:4.
- Wace MAA-S. Establishing Halal Pharmaceuticals Information Systems: Concepts, Sources And, Potentials In The Industry: UniversitiSains Malaysia; 2014.
- Hassali MA, et al. Malaysian pharmaceutical industry: Opportunities and challenges. Journal of Generic Medicines: The Business Journal for the Generic Medicines Sector. 2009;6:246-252.
- Babar ZUD, et al. Evaluating drug prices, availability, affordability, and price components: implications for access to drugs in Malaysia. Plos medicine. 2007;4:e82.
- King DR and Kanavos P. Encouraging the use of generic medicines: implications for transition economies. Croatian Medical Journal. 2002;43:462-469.
- Hoen EFM. TRIPS, Pharmaceutical Patents and Access to Essential Medicines: Seattle, Doha and Beyond. 2003.
- Jimenez FA. Enforcement of the Current Good Manufacturing Practices for Solid Oral Dosage Forms After United States v. Barr Laboratories. Food & Drug LJ. 1997;52-67.
- Bruttin F and Dean D. Managing the Cost of Compliance in Pharmaceutical Operations. IBM Business Consulting Services. 2004.
- Evans ACA, et al. Elephant in the room? The methodological implications for public health research of performance ACA A enhancing drugs derived from the illicit market. Drug testing and analysis. 2009; 1:323-326.
- Stael C and Cumbal L. Optimized Synthesis of Multicomponent Nanoparticles for Removing Heavy Metals from Artificial Mine Tailings. Biol Med (Aligarh). 2016;8:288.
- Li D, et al. Detection and Discrimination of Bioanalytes by Means of Colorimetric Sensor Array Based on Unmodified Gold and Silver Nanoparticles. J Bacteriol Parasitol. 2016;7:283.
- Hassanen EM and Zamzam ML. Comparative Study between Vinorelbine based Versus Taxanes based Chemotherapy in Treatment of Parenchymal Metastatic Breast Cancer. Chemo. 2016;5:208.
- Gomez ADA The Challenge of pN3 Stage in Breast Cancer. Breast Can Curr 2016;1:e103.
- Manna E, etal.Early Detection of Breast Cancer: Management with Radiotherapy associated with Cardiovascular Disease (CVD), Heart Failure among the Breast Cancer Survivors Woman. J Women's Health Care 2016;5:323.
- Khedr RAE, et al. The Prognostic Role of Tumor-Infiltrating Lymphocytes CD8 and Foxp3 and their Impact on Recurrence in Breast Cancer Patients. J Cancer Sci Ther 2016; 8:206-212.
- Chen YC, et al. Validation of Breast Cancer Survival Prediction Model with SEER Database. J IntegrOncol 2016;5:174.
- Shafi M. Job Satisfaction in College Teachers: A Survey Based Study of Government Colleges of Hyderabad, Pakistan. J Hotel Bus Manage. 2016;5: 126.
- Chen CM and Yeh CY. Applying Economic Methods on Analyzing Hostel Industry. J Hotel Bus Manage. 2013;2:e103.
- Shen H. The Development of Economy Hotels in China. J Hotel Bus Manage. 2013;2:e104.
- Blomme RJ. Drivers of Hospitable Behavior: A Plea for Further Examination. J Hotel Bus Manage. 2013;2:e105.
- Selvaraj N. A Study on the Socio Economic Profile Performance of Micro Enterprises Runs by Women Self Help Groups in Madurai, Ramnad and Dindigul Districts of Tamil Nadu. J Account Mark 2016;5:147.
- Ozer AC.A Study on SMEs in Turkey with Alternate Financial Sources from Developing Countries. J Account Mark. 2016;5:148.
- Kumara LM and Kumar NT. An Empirical Study of Changing Behaviour in the Jewellery Market. J Account Mark. 2016;5:149.
- Haron AJ. The Role of Innovation in the Segmentation Process. J Account Mark. 2016;5:150.
- Chilukuri SS, et al. An Empirical Analysis on Asset Quality of Indian Banking Industry - Non-performing Assets to Advances. J Account Mark 5:152.
- Abdulazeez DA, et al. Corporate Governance and Financial Performance of Listed Deposit Money Banks in Nigeria. J Account Mark. 2016;5:153.
- Iqbal U. Book Review ‘Cara MudahdapatPinjamanBisnes’ (Malay Version). J Account Mark . 2016;5:155.
- Chandra Mohan S andRamana DV. Humanity Diffusion. J Account Mark. 2016;5:156.
- Irbad HM. The Credibility of the Somali Central Bank: Independence, Transparency, and Accountability. J Account Mark. 2016;5:157
- Howard Pong Yuen LAM .From Business Strategy to Accounting and Marketing Practice. J Account. Mark 2013;S7:e001.
- Seyam A and Kotkin E. What Do Not-For-Profit Corporations Need To Do, In Order To Maintain Their Tax-Exempt Status? Int J Account Res. 2016;3:122.
- Seyam AA and Brickman S. The Going Concern Assumptions and Presentation on Financial Statements. Int J Account Res. 2016;3:123.
- Li D, Dong Yet.al Detection and Discrimination of Bioanalytes by Means of Colorimetric Sensor Array Based on Unmodified Gold and Silver Nanoparticles. J Bacteriol Parasitol.(2016);7:283..
- Li S. Hybrid Systems and Adaptive Foraging Multi-Agent Approaches Towards Strategic Marketing Decision-Making. J Acct Market 1:e104.
- Hoti AH. Credit Crisis with Focus on Level Three Valuations and FAS 157: Analysis and Recommendations for Change. J Acct Market. 2012;1:101.
- Berkowitz J. The Financial Services Industry Through the Great Recession and Beyond. J EntreprenOrganiz Manag. 2013;2:e106.
- McGowan RP. Transitions to Entrepreneurship.J EntreprenOrganiz Manag. 2012;1:e105.
- Dauda A. An Eagle Eye View of Mergers and Acquisitions: A recipe for venture expansion. J EntreprenOrganiz Manag. 2013;2: 102.
- Jibowu T. The Formation of Doxorubicin Loaded Targeted Nanoparticles using Nanoprecipitation, Double Emulsion and Single Emulsion for Cancer Treatment. J NanomedNanotechnol. 2016;7:379.
- Heidari A. Novel and Stable Modifications of Intelligent Cadmium Oxide (CdO) Nanoparticles as Anti-Cancer Drug in Formation of Nucleic Acids Complexes for Human Cancer Cells’ Treatment. BiochemPharmacol (Los Angel). 2016;5:207.
- Heidari A. A Thesis submitted to the Faculty of the Chemistry, California South University (CSU), Irvine, California, and The United States of America (USA) in Fulfillment of the Requirements for the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Chemistry. 2012
- Moradpour M, et al. SNA Establishment of in vitro Culture of Rubber (Heveabrasiliensis) from Field-derived Explants: Effective Role of Silver Nanoparticles in Reducing Contamination and Browning. J NanomedNanotechnol. 2016;7:375.
- Bhattacharyya S, et al. Modulating the Glucose Transport by Engineering Gold Nanoparticles. J NanomedineBiotherapeuticDiscov. 2016;6:141.
- Pereira da Silva S, et al.Iron Oxide Nanoparticles Coated with Polymer Derived from Epoxidized Oleic Acid and Cis-1,2-Cyclohexanedicarboxylic Anhydride: Synthesis and Characterization. J Material Sci Eng. 2016; 5:247.
- Lawrence X. AAPS Annual meeting and exposition. Los Angeles Convention Center; Los Angeles, CA, USA. 2009.
- Delasko J, et al. Target product profile: Beginning drug development with the end in mind. 2005;Issue 1.
- Food and Drug Administration CDER. Draft guidance for industry and review staff: Target product profile-A strategic development tool; 2007.
- Hanna JR. MG Active (Patient Specific) Immunotherapy of Colon Cancer: A Transition from Preclinical Studies to Successful Clinical Trials. J Clin Cell Immunol. 2014;5:269.
- Ahmed FE .Role of MicroRNA Molecules in Colon Cancer Etiology. Biol Med. 2014;6:201.
- Ali-Boina R, et al. Activation of Akt by the Mammalian Target of Rapamycin Complex 2 Renders Colon Cancer Cells Sensitive to Apoptosis Induced by Nitric Oxide and Akt Inhibitor. J Carcinog Mutagen. 2013 S8:004.
- Pamudurthy V, et al. Biomarkers in Colorectal Cancer Screening. J Gastrointest Dig Syst. 2016;6:389.
- Bhagat V and Wanebo H. An Overview of Colorectal Cancer Screening.J Carcinog Mutagene 6:243(2015).
- Heather B. Fagan, et al. Understanding Gender, Race and Ethnicity in Colorectal Cancer Screening.Health Care Current Reviews. 2015;3:131.
- Moattar M, et al .Practical Application of Health Belief Model to Enhance the Uptake of Colorectal Cancer Screening . J Community Med Health Educ. 2014;4:297.
- Colditz GA andHank Dart SM. Massachusetts Leads the Nation in Colorectal Cancer Screening: What Lessons can we learn for Implementing Prevention - Translating Epidemiology to Practice? Epidemiol. 2013;3:e111.
- AbouAitah KEA, et al. pH-controlled Release System for Curcumin based on Functionalized Dendritic Mesoporous Silica Nanoparticles. J Nano med Nanotechnology. 2016;7:351.
- Kumar P and Agnihotri S Synthesis of Dox Drug Conjugation and Citric Acid Stabilized Super paramagnetic Iron-Oxide Nanoparticles for Drug Delivery. Biochem Physiol. 2016;5:194.
- Vinoda BM, et al. Photocatalytic Degradation of Toxic Methyl Red Dye Using Silica Nanoparticles Synthesized from Rice Husk Ash. J Environ Anal Toxicol. 2015;5:336.
- Yasir M, et al. I Haloperidol Loaded Solid Lipid Nanoparticles for Nose to Brain Delivery: Stability and In vivo Studies. J NanomedicNanotechnol. 2015;S7:006.
- López T, et al. Preparation and Characterization of Antiepileptic Drugs Encapsulated in Sol-Gel Titania Nanoparticles as Controlled Release System. Med chem.2015;S2:003.
- Comber JD and Bamezai A Gold Nanoparticles (AuNPs): A New Frontier in Vaccine Delivery. J NanomedineBiotherapeuticDiscov. 2015;5:e139.
- Curtis A, et al. Heat Dissipation of Hybrid Iron Oxide-Gold Nanoparticles in an Agar Phantom. J NanomedNanotechnol.2015;6:335.
- Yasuda M, et al. BSA Adsorption and Immobilization onto Charged Monodisperse Polymer Nanoparticles. J BiosensBioelectron. 2015;6:183.
- Selvarani S, et al. OcimumKilimandscharicum Leaf Extract Engineered Silver Nanoparticles and Its Bioactivity. J NanomaterMolNanotechnol. 2016;5:2
- Chang CL, et al. Estimating Price Effects in an Almost Ideal Demand Model of Outbound Thai Tourism to East Asia. J Tourism Res Hospitality. 2012
- Saporna GC, et al. Foreigners’ Satisfaction on the Country’s Rail Services and Its Impact on Their Stay in Malaysia. J Tourism Res Hospitality. 2012
- Tesone DV. Mental Maturity and Workplace Motivation for Hospitality and Tourism Practitioners.J Tourism Res Hospitality. 2012
- Gregory AM. Asset Optimization According to Customer Preference: The Necessary Evolution of Revenue Management. J Tourism Res Hospitality. 2012;1:2.
- Tarí JJ, et al. Quality Management, Environmental Management and Organizational Design in the Hotel Industry: A Qualitative Study. J Tourism Res Hospitality 2014;3:1
- Zeng B, et al. Impacts of the Alice Solar City Program on the Local Tourism Industry. J Tourism Res Hospitality. 2014;3:1
- Kim M, et al. An Exploratory Study of Perceived Innovation Characteristics Influencing Sustainable Business Practices in the Private Club Industry. J Tourism Res Hospitality. 2014;3:1.
- Chan KOL and Cheng SM. Brand Association Creation in Alliance between Educational Institutions and Hotels in Hong Kong.J Tourism Res Hospitality. 2014;3:2.
- Xu S, et al. Subjective Well-Being, Work Motivation and Organizational Commitment of Chinese Hotel Frontline Employees: A Moderated Mediation Study. J Tourism Res Hospitality. 2014;3:2
- Saayman A and Saayman M. Determinants of Spending at two South African Marine National Parks. J Tourism Res Hospitality. 2014;3:2.
- Sheehan L, et al. Public–Private Collaboration in Event Management: An Exploratory Study of the Italian Sport Event “Girod’Italia”. J Tourism Res Hospitality. 2014;3:2.