Australian College of Kuwait, Kuwait, E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for more related articles at Research & Reviews: Journal of Material Sciences
The International conference on Emerging Materials and Nanotechnology 2020 is the platform to gain or share the knowledge in the new technological developments in the field of science, engineering and technology. This conference brings together professors, researchers, scientists, students in all the areas of material science and nanotechnology and provides an international forum for the spreading of approved research. We are honored to invite you all to attend and register for the “international conference on emerging materials and nanotechnology (Emerging Materials 2020)” which is scheduled for February 26-27, 2020 at London, UK.
The National Nanotechnology Initiative (NNI) was established primarily because Nano science and technology are predicted to have an enormous potential economic impact. The conceivable outcomes appear endless. It is strongly believed that combined impact of industrial and information technology may approach the magnitude of change that could result from commercialization of nanotechnology.
The study focusses on the processing of new materials which facilitates its applications to the next generation of engineers and its high marketability has a great impact on the economy of the country. In the new decade the sustainability and influence on the environment lie in the core of the material development.
London is one the most beautiful cities in the world. Every year millions of tourists from around the world visit to admire the treasures and masterpieces of Londoners art and architecture. Archaeological remains from ancient London, art-stuffed churches, and the treasures of London Eye are worth your attention.
London, being the capital city of England and the United Kingdom, is the densely inhabited region, urban zone and metropolitan area in the United Kingdom. Nearby the River Thames, London has been a foremost reimbursement for two millennia, and it is found by the Romans, who termed it as Londinium. London is a leading global city, with strengths in the arts, commerce, education, entertainment, fashion, finance, healthcare, media, professional services, research and development, tourism and transport all contributing to its prominence. It is one of the world’s leading financial centers and has the fifth-or sixth-largest metropolitan area GDP in the world depending on measurement. London is a world cultural capital. It is the world’s most-visited city as measured by international arrivals and has the world’s largest city airport system measured by passenger traffic. London’s 43 universities form the largest concentration of higher education in Europe. London became the foremost city to host the modern Summer Olympic Games thrice by the year 2012.
Europe accounted for 33% market share in global nanotechnology market revenue in 2015 after Americas region and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 15.6% to reach $3.98 billion by 2021. APAC region is projected to grow at a rate of 20.9% CAGR during the forecast period 2016-2021.
The analysis report informs that the global nanoparticle market is expected to reach USD 91.1 million by 2020 at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2015-2020. The market growth is being improved due to the increased emphasis on Nano technological research and funding provided by the government to carry out the R&D in this domain. The markets of China, Brazil, India and South Africa are attaining high growth prospective for the companies involved in R&D of nanotechnology and nanoparticle analyzing instruments distribution.
The prime position in global nanoparticle analysis market was occupied by the Malvern Instruments Ltd in U.K. in the year 2014 and over the past few years it has adopted various advances and strategies to maintain its prime position in the global market. The other companies such as HORIBA Ltd. (Japan), Beckman Coulter (U.S.), Shimadzu Corporation (Japan), Agilent Technologies, Inc. (U.S.), Microtrac, Inc. (U.S.), Hitachi, Ltd. (Japan), JEOL Ltd. (Japan), Bruker Corporation (U.S.), TSI Incorporated (U.S.), and Wyatt Technology Corporation (U.S.) also holds a good position in the nanoparticle analysis market.
The global market of material science is evaluated to reach a value of $6000 million by 2020 and is expected to inscribe a CAGR of 10.2% between 2015 and 2020. The north of America holds the largest market followed by Asia- Pacific. The Europe market is estimated to be growth at a steady rate due to economic recovery in the region along with the increasing concern for the building insulation and energy savings.
The global composites market for core materials is estimated to increase from USD 1.17 Billion to USD 1.92 Billion from 2016 to 2020 respectively and a CAGR of 8.77% is expected between 2017 and 2022. There may be increase in the market of core materials as manufacturers of materials are signing supply agreements with end-use industries to hold on and improve their market in the composites.
The global market of microspheres and flexible pipe market is estimated to reach USD 6.68 Billion by 2022 with a CAGR of 9.02% between 2017 and 2022 and USD 1,111.3 Million with a CAGR of4.0% between 2017 and 2022.
The cooling fabrics market was valued at USD 1.80 Billion in 2016 and is roughly calculated to reach USD 2.94 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 10.3% from 2016 to 2021. The global conductive textiles market was valued at USD 1.02 Billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 2.11 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 15.6% from 2016 to 2021.
• Materials Scientists/Research Professors/ Nanotechnologists
• Junior/Senior research fellows of Materials Science/ Nanotechnology/ Polymer Science/
• Materials Science Students
• Directors of chemical companies
• Materials Engineers
• Members of different Materials science associations
• Members of different nanotechnology associations
• Junior/Senior research fellows of Materials Science/ Nanotechnology
The global market analysis report in terms of graphical representation
Statistical analysis of nanotechnology global market revenue
Statistical analysis of materials science global market revenue
• Brazilian Nanotechnology National Laboratory (Brazil)
• National Center for Nano science and Technology (China)
• National Institute for Nanotechnology (Canada)
• EU Seventh Framework Programme (Europe)
• National Centre for Nano-Structured Materials, CSIR (India)
• Institute of Nano Science and Technology (India)
• Iranian Nanotechnology Laboratory Network (Iran)
• Collaborative Centre for Applied Nanotechnology (Ireland)
• Russian Nanotechnology Corporation (Russia)
• Sri Lanka Institute of Nanotechnology (Sri Lanka)
• National Nanotechnology Center (Nanotech), Thailand
• Nano medicine Roadmap Initiative (USA)
• American National Standards Institute Nanotechnology Panel (ANSI-NSP)
• Nano Ned (USA)
• National Nanotechnology Initiative (USA)
• American Chemical Society (ACS)
• American Physical Society (APS)
• The Materials Information Society (ASM International)
• The Materials Research Society (MRS)
• Microscopy Society of America (MSA)
• The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society (TMS)
• Sigma Xi: The Scientific Research Society
• International Society for Optical Engineering (SPIE)
• The American Ceramic Society (ACerS)