Physiology and its Importance
k. Sri Avinash*
Pydah college of Engineering Patavala, Kakinada.
- *Corresponding Author:
- k. Sri Avinash
Pydah college of Engineering, Kakinada
E-mail: [email protected]
Received: 04 May 2015 Accepted: 27 May 2015 Published: 02 June 2015
Visit for more related articles at Research & Reviews: Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry
Hippocrates, Cytology, Neurophysiology, Organelles
Physiology is the sensible examination of the common limit in living structures. A sub-control of science, it is based on how animals, organ systems, organs, cells, and bio-particles do the blend or physical limits that exist in a living system. Given the compass of the field is divided into, among others, animal physiology (tallying that of human), plant physiology, cell physiology, microbial physiology (see microbial absorption framework), bacterial physiology, and viral physiology [1-10]. Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine is conceded to the people who make basic achievements in this control consequent to 1901 by the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences [10-15].
In pharmaceutical, a physiologic state is one event from common body limit, rather than pathologically, which is centered around the abnormalities that happen in animal afflictions including humans. Physiological studies about-face to old developments of India, Egypt close-by anatomical studies yet did not utilize investigations and vivisection [16-20]. The examination of human physiology as a helpful field about-faces less than 420 BC to the season of Hippocrates, generally called the "father of medication. Hippocrates merged his conviction structure called the theory of humors, which embodied four basic substances: earth, water, air and flame. Each substance is known for having a contrasting astuteness: dull bile, bodily fluid, blood and yellow bile, exclusively [21-23].
Hippocrates also saw some enthusiastic relationship with the four humors, which Claudius Galenus would later created them. The fundamental theory of Aristotle and his complement on the relationship amidst structure and limit signified the begin of physiology in Ancient Greece. Like Hippocrates, Aristotle took to the humeral speculation of disease, which similarly embodied four fundamental qualities in life: hot, cold, wet and dry. Claudius Galenus (~130–200 AD), known as Galen of Pergamum, was the first to use examinations to test the components of the body [24-28]. Not under any condition like Hippocrates be that as it may, Galen fought that humoral unpredictable qualities can be arranged specifically organs, including the entire body. His modification of this speculation better arranged authorities to make more correct judgments. Galen furthermore played of Hippocrates imagined that sentiments were in like manner joined to the humors, and incorporated the thought of manners: merry contrasts and blood; unconcerned is settled to bodily fluid; yellow bile is connected with crabby and dull bile relates with miserable. Galen also saw the human body including three related structures: the psyche and nerves, which are accountable for thoughts and sensations the heart and passages, which give life; and the liver and veins, which can be attributed to support and improvement. To complete it off, Galen was also the originator of test physiology. Furthermore, for the accompanying 1,400 years, Galenic physiology was a serious and convincing instrument in medicine [29-40]. Physiologists say that physiology is a urgent science for seeing about "presence", how to go about treating sicknesses and adjusting to the nerves our bodies are exhibited to in assorted circumstances. Pathophysiology tries to grasp the inconsistencies that happen in human and animal infections. Physiologists work almost with distinctive specialists and restorative administrations specialists in looking out new strategies for treating those ailments (translational examination). According to archeological and genuine records, human physiology [41-50], as a kind of request, started around 420 BC in out of date Greece at the Hippocratic School of Medicine. Hippocrates of Kos (460-370 BC), considered by various as the "father of pharmaceutical" as we most likely mind it today, settled arrangement at its own request. Nearby his understudies, he made extensively on physiology [51-60]. Some say that Aristotle (384 BC - 322 BC), who focused on the relationship amidst structure and limit, was the certifiable pioneer of physiology [61-70].
1. The branch of science dealing with the limits and activities of living organisms and their parts, including all physical and chemical processes.
2. The regular methodology or limits in a living being or in any of its parts
3. The branch of science concerned with the working of living creatures
4. The systems and components of all or some bit of a living thing
General Physiology is the examination of the limit of body parts and the body. A couple of specializations within each of these sciences take after
• Gross life frameworks is the examination of body parts clear to the uncovered eye, for instance, the heart or bones.
• Histology is the examination of tissues at the minuscule level.
• Cytology is the examination of cells at the minuscule level.
• Neurophysiology is the examination of how the tactile framework limits [70-80].
2. Relationship of living structures:
Living structures can be portrayed from distinctive perspectives, from the wide (looking at the entire earth) to the occasion (particular particles). Each perspective gives information about how or why a living system limits: At the engineered level, atoms, particles (blends of particles), and the substance bonds between particles give the structure where all living activity is based on.
The cell is the tiniest unit of life. Organelles within the cell are specific bodies performing specific cell limits. Cells themselves be thought In this way, there are nerve cells, bone cells, and muscle cells.
A tissue is a get-together of relative cells performing a common limit. Muscle tissue, for case, includes muscle cells.
An organ is a get-together of different sort of tissues coordinating to perform a particular activity. The heart is an organ made out of muscle, on edge, connective, and epithelial tissues. An organ structure is two or more organs collaborating to accomplish a particular errand. The digestive structure, for occasion, incorporates the encouraged activities of various organs, including the mouth, stomach, little and inner organs, pancreas, and liver [80-85].
A natural element is a system having the characteristics of living things—the ability to get and process essentialness, the ability to respond to common changes [85-100].
- Nikkhah A Running as a Postmodern Probiotic to Optimize Gut Physiology and Health. J Prob Health.2015;3:e113.
- Shirley D, Cherchi M, Hain TC Triceps Acoustically Evoked Myogenic Potentials in Patients with Spinal Cord Lesions. J NeurolNeurophysiol. 2015;6:288.
- Grandy JK Alzheimer Disease and Human Consciousness: A Neurogenetic Connection. J NeurolNeurophysiol.2015;6:289.
- Cherchi M Paraneoplastic Upbeat Nystagmus in Renal Cell Carcinoma . J NeurolNeurophysiol. 2015; 6:287.
- Cherchi M, El-Kholy W, Shirley D, Hain TC Amplitude of Sound Evoked Triceps Myogenic Potential Scales with Force. J NeurolNeurophysiol. 2015;6:286.
- Qiu F, Li T, Qian ZR, Song W, Liu J, et al. Comparative Study of Diagnostic Significance of Urethral Sphincter Electromyography and External Anal Sphincter Electromyography in Patients with Multiple System Atrophy . J NeurolNeurophysiol. 2015;6:285.
- Muñoz I, Guerrero AL The Importance of Psychopathological Assessment in Patients with Migraine. J NeurolNeurophysiol. 2015;6:284.
- Cacciatori A, Castelli J and Grecco G Use of Transcranial Doppler for Monitoring Hepatic Encephalopathy. J NeurolNeurophysiol. 2015;6:283.
- Monteiro CES, Nascimento-JÃºnior NM, Trachez MM, Tesch R, Mendes TCF, et al. Prevention and Reversal of Morphine-Induced Tolerance by Novel Muscarinic Receptor Agonist in Rats with Neuropathic Pain. J NeurolNeurophysiol. 2015;6:282.
- Qiu F, Li T, Qian ZR, Song W, Liu J, et al. Fluoroacetamide Toxic Leukodystrophy Treated by Butylphthalide: A Case Report with a Review of the Literature. J NeurolNeurophysiol. 2015;6:280.
- Vavrinkova B and Binder T Pregnancy and Delivery in Leyden-Möbius Muscular Dystrophy. J NeurolNeurophysiol. 2015;6:279.
- Hamauchi A, Yasuno T, Nakashima H Spondylodiscitis Complicated by Chronic, Treatment-Dependent Nephrotic Syndrome. J NeurolNeurophysiol. 2015;6:276.
- McMicken BL, Berg SV, Wang L, Kunihiro A, Vento-Wilson M, et al. Speech and Swallow Kinematics of a Person with Congenital Aglossia. Anat Physiol. 2015;5:174.
- Dridi S, Ishola P, Greene E, Nguyen P, Bottje W, et al. Leptin and Autophagy: When the Two Masters Meet. Anat Physiol. 2015;5:173.
- Irvine WO Concepts of Etiologies and Effects of Normal Human Knee Pressure Variations. Anat Physiol. 2015;5:172.
- Inokuchi G, Yamashita D, Komatsu H, Fujita T, Hasegawa S, et al. Bilateral Hearing Loss as a Presentation of Leptomeningeal Carcinomatosis . J NeurolNeurophysiol. 2015;6:281.
- Abeysinghe HCS, Bokhari L, Dusting GJ, Roulston C Cyclosporine A Reduces Glial Scarring and Facilitates Functional Recovery Following Transient Focal Ischemia . J NeurolNeurophysiol. 2015;6:277.
- Hotta S, Nagaoka T, Nakatani Y, Kambe T, Abe K, et al. Effects of IgM Anti-Galnac-GD1a Monoclonal Antibody on Neuromuscular Transmission and Calcium Channel Binding in the Rat Neuromuscular Junction. J NeurolNeurophysiol. 2015;6:275.
- Moriuchi S, Dehara M, Shimizu T, Fukuya S, Fukunaga T, et al. Lumbar-Peritoneal Shunt followed by Donepezil Administration for Residual Cognitive Impairment in Idiopathic Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus: A Case Report. J NeurolNeurophysiol. 2015;6:274.
- Weng YC, Chou WH Neutrophil Gelatinase-Associated Lipocalin and Matrix Metalloproteinase-9 as Potential Biomarkers for Stroke: A Pilot Study. J NeurolNeurophysiol. 2015;6:278.
- Ahmad S, Siddiqui Z Protein Glycation: A Firm Link to Cause Metabolic Disease and their Complications. J GlycomicsLipidomics. 2015;4:127.
- Nikkhah A Nutrient Assimilation Circadian Physiology: A Novel SciTech in Integrative Crop Production. Adv Crop Sci Tech. 2015;3:e121.
- Udaya Lakshmi P, Divya A, Priyanka R A Review on Medicative Plants Touching Memory Loss on Hyoscine Evoked Model. J Plant Biochem Physiol. 2015;R1:001.
- Vaidya S, Vanaja M, Lakshmi NJ, Sowmya P, Anitha Y, et al. Variability in Drought Stress Induced Responses of Groundnut (Arachishypogaea L.) Genotypes. Biochem Physiol. 2015;4:149.
- Dhir B, Rajam MV Soil Amendment with Municipal Sludge Does not Alter the Physiological Status of Solanummelongena. J Plant Biochem Physiol. 2015;3:141.
- Minaeva E, Ermilova E Sequencing and Expression Analysis of the Gene Encoding PII Signal Protein in Chlorella Variabilis NC64A. J Plant Biochem Physiol. 2015;3:142.
- Nikkhah A Optimizing Gestation and Early Life Physiology through Timing of Energy Turnover: Bioprocessing of Human Life. J Bioprocess Biotech. 2015;5:e125.
- Teshome Z, Fantaye A, Hagos H Effect of Nitrogen and Phosphorus on Yield Components, Yield and Sugarcane Juice Quality parameters of Soybean-Sugarcane Intercropping at Tendaho Sugar Factory. Biochem Physiol. 2015;4:151.
- Mohamad RH, El-Said MGA, Zekry ZK, Al-Bastawesy AM, Farag RM, et al. New Aspects of Therapy of Hepatocellular Carcinoma Egyptian Patients. Biochem Physiol. 2015;4:150.
- Sinha PK The Magnificent World of Sulfatase and Sulfatase Maturating Enzymes. Biochem Physiol. 2015;4:e134.
- Hu D, Tang S, Peng H, Wang Q The Bright Future of Liposome Mediated Drug Delivery. Biochem Physiol. 2015;4: e133.
- Kuddus M Cold-active Microbial Enzymes. Biochem Physiol. 2015;4:e132.
- Jain M, Arbab AS, Achyut BR When Seed and Soil Theory Meets Chicken or Egg Theory in Cancer Metastasis. Biochem Physiol. 2015;4:e131.
- Kulakovskaya T Phosphorus storage in Microorganisms: Diversity and Evolutionary Insight. Biochem Physiol. 2015;4:e130.
- Balbaa M Inhibition of Glycosidases. Biochem Physiol. 2015;4:e129.
- Tyagi AK, Prasad S Drug Discovery Inspired by Mother Nature for Cancer Therapy. Biochem Physiol. 2015;4:e128.
- Bello A, Alimi OO, Sonfada ML, Umaru MA, Onu JE, et al. Histomorphometric Study of the Prenatal Development of the Circumvallate Papillae of One-Humped Camel (CamelusDromedarius). Anat Physiol. 2015;5:168.
- Bello A, Alimi OO, Sonfada ML, Umaru MA, Onu JE et al. Histomorphometric Study of the Prenatal Development of the Circumvallate Papillae of One-Humped Camel (Camelusdromedarius). Anat Physiol. 2015;5:171.
- May J, Sadigh P, Sadri A Penile Replantation in an Acutely Psychotic Patient. Anat Physiol. 2015;5:170.
- Hashish HA Alteration of Glial Fibrillary Acidic Protein Immunoreactivity in Astrocytes of the Cerebellum of Diabetic Rats and Potential Effect of Insulin and Ginger. Anat Physiol. 2015;5:167.
- Gnanavel A, Divya P, Vikram T Cystic Hygroma- A Case Report and its Embryological Basis. Anat Physiol. 2015;5:169.
- Ferreira LG Efficiency of Stretching to Prevent Injury in Military Police Runners. Anat Physiol. 2015;5:166.
- Kumar A, Mishra A, Goswami D Morphological Variations in Lumbricals of Upper Limb: A Cadaveric Study. Anat Physiol. 2015;5:165.
- Dobrzynski H, Atkinson A, Borbas Z, Ambrosi CM, Efimov IR Molecular Investigation into the Human Atrioventricular Node in Heart Failure .Anat Physiol. 2015;5:164.
- Ogeng’o J, Kilonzi J, Mwachaka P, Ogeng’o N, et al. Intima-Media Thickness of Left Anterior Descending Coronary Artery in a Black Kenyan Population: Correlation with Morphological Features. Anat Physiol. 2015;5:163.
- Balnyte R, Rastenyte D, Vaitkus A, Uloziene I, Vitkauskiene A, et al. Associations of HLA DRB1 Alleles with Igg Oligoclonal Bands and Their Influence on Multiple Sclerosis Course and Disability Status. J NeurolNeurophysiol. 2015;6:268.
- Ossig C, Lindner C, Gerber J, Schaefer J Sinking Skin Flap Syndrome after Hemicraniectomy and Ventriculo-Peritoneal Shunt Overdrainage. J NeurolNeurophysiol. 2015;6:272.
- Chayasirisobhon S, Cahan L, Choi SH, Enos B, Hwang J, et al. Efficacy of Neuromodulation Therapy with Vagus Nerve Stimulator in Patients with Drug-Resistant Epilepsy on Unchanged Antiepileptic Medication Regimen for 24 Months Following the Implant. J NeurolNeurophysiol. 2015;6:268.
- Luo J A Practical Approach to Neurophysiologic Intraoperative Monitoring. J NeurolNeurophysiol. 2015;6:266.
- Veiga A, Matas A, Gabriel J, Martins MR ConusTerminallisNeurocysticercosis: A Rare Cause of Lumbar Radiculopathy. J NeurolNeurophysiol. 2015;6:265.
- Daskalakis G, Papapanagiotou A Serum Markers for the Prediction of Preeclampsia. J NeurolNeurophysiol. 2015;6:264.
- Torrado M, Silva H, Eusébio S, Fred A, Ouakinin S Alexithymia, Physiological Reactivity and Cognitive Appraisals of Emotional Stimuli in Opiate Dependents: A Pilot Study. J NeurolNeurophysiol. 2015;6:263.
- Rocha FT, Massad E, Thomaz CE, da Rocha AF EEG Brain Mapping of Normal and Learning Disabled Children Using Factor and Linear Discriminant Analyses. J NeurolNeurophysiol. 2015;6:262.
- Ikemoto K, Uwano T, Nishimura A, Nishi K, Ono T, et al. Prenatal Maternal Stress Due to Repeated Exposure to A ColdEnvironment Affects Development of Catecholamine Neurons in Rat Offspring: An Imunohistochemical Study. J NeurolNeurophysiol. 2015;6:271.
- Yoshinaga T, Nakamura K, Kaneko K, Nakamura A. A Case Report of WEBINO Syndrome with Convergence Impairment. JNeurolNeurophysiol. 2015;6:270.
- Matsuo K, Yokoyama M, Gonzalez-Fernandez M, Saitoh E, Kagaya H, et al.effects of Food Consistencies and Mastication on Bolus Transport and Swallow Initiation in Individuals with Hemispheric Stroke. J NeurolNeurophysiol. 2015;6:269.
- Yamamoto T, Inoguchi H, Sano Y, Kandori A, Murata M Assessment of A New Magnetic Device to Monitor Swallowing in Parkinson’s Disease. J NeurolNeurophysiol. 2015;6:267.
- Nikkhah AIntake Circadian Physiology: An Overlooked Public Health Concern. EndocrinolMetab Synd.2014;4:153.
- MichealEskin Boron: An Overlooked Micronutrient that Plays an Important Role In Human Physiology. Vitam Miner. 2015;4:e135.
- Liu Y, Yang H, LudewigU.Dynamic Element Concentrations and Similar Proteome of the Rhizome and Root of Miscanthus X Gigantheus. J Plant Biochem Physiol.2014;2:139.
- Zhou L, Holder EK, Leahy HPPathophysiology and Treatment of Discogenic and Radicular Lower Back Pain. Int J Phys Med Rehabil.2014;2:e107.
- Rosival V Interesting Development in the Pathophysiology of Diabetic Ketoacidotic Coma. J Diabetes Metab.2014;5:455
- Ouedraogo N, Roux E Physiology of Airway Smooth Muscle Contraction: An Overview. J PulmRespir Med.2014;4:221
- Malcolm MP, Enney L, Cramer SC Methods for an International Randomized Clinical Trial to Investigate the Effect of Gsk249320 on Motor Cortex Neurophysiology using Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation in Survivors of Stroke. J Clin Trials.2014;4:199.
- OlalekanA The Effect of Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) Biodiesel-Contaminated Soil on Morphological and Biochemical Properties of Zea mays. J Plant Biochem Physiol.2014;2:138.
- Li D, Yin H, Zhao C, Zhu G, Lu F Transcriptome Analysis of Tessellated and Green Leaves in Paphiopedilum Orchids Using Illumina Paired- End Sequencing and Discovery Simple Sequence Repeat Markers. J Plant Biochem Physiol.2014;2:136.
- Guo N, Gu X, XieY, Zhao J, Xie Q, et al. Sciatic Nerve Neuropathy in Cynomolgus Monkey MacacaFascicularis: Altered Leg Usage and Peripheral Nerve Firing.2014;5:247.
- Shimizu Y, Yamamoto S, Fukumoto D, Ohba H, Kakiuchi T, et al. LoudNoise Exposure during Activity and Neurogenesis in the Living Rat Brain: Preliminary Study. J Neurol Neurophysiol.2014;5:253.
- Lee A, Rajaratnam R Tailoring the Novel Anticoagulants to the Stroke Patient – One Size Does Not Fit All Novel Anticoagulants in Stroke. J Neurol Neurophysiol.2014;5:248.
- Pavlova MK, Yazdani S, Bubrick EJ Unexpected EEG Abnormalities in Adults with Parasomnia â€“ A Case Series. J Neurol Neurophysiol.2014;5:246.
- MartÃnez HR, GonzÃ¡lez-Garza MT, Moreno-Cuevas JE, Caro-Osorio E, Gil-Valadez A, et al. Increase of Pyramidal Tract Fractional Anisotropy on MRI after Stem Cell Transplantation in ALS Patients. J Neurol Neurophysiol.2014;5:244.
- Oguro H, Nakagawa T, Mitaki S, Ishihara M, Onoda K, et al Randomized Trial of Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation for Apathy and Depression in Parkinsonâ€™s Disease. J Neurol Neurophysiol.2014;5:242.
- Phillip D, Schytz HW, Iversen HK, Selb J, Boas DA, et al. Spontaneous Low Frequency Oscillations in Acute Ischemic Stroke â€“A Near Infrared Spectroscopy (NIRS) Study. J Neurol Neurophysiol.2014;5:241.
- Korayem HE, Abdo M, Naim MM,Yones SE, Hosny S Potential Therapeutic Effect of Hematopoietic Stem Cells on Cerebellar Ataxia in Adult Female Rats Subjected to Cerebellar Damage by Monosodium Glutamate. J Neurol Neurophysiol.2014;5:240.
- Dominguez OV, Peters W, Reinbothe C, Schwarz W, Zverlov V, et al. Characterization of a Glycan Exo-Hydrolase that Shows a Biphasic Expression in the Course of an In Vitro Culture of Photoautotrophic Oxybasisrubra Cells. J Plant Biochem Physiol.2014;2:137.
- CecattoFunctional Recovery after Motor Cortical Stroke Related to Cerebellum Activity. J Neurol Neurophysiol.2015;5:245.
- Shinoura N, Yamada R, Hatori K, Sato H, Kimura K Stress Hormone Levels in Awake Craniotomy and Craniotomy under General Anesthesia. J Neurol Neurophysiol.2014;5:256.
- Ishii N, Mochizuki H, Shiomi K, Nakazato M High-Frequency Oscillation and Recovery Functions of Somatosensory Evoked Potentials in Human T-Cell Lymphotropic Virus Type 1â€“Associated Myelopathy. J Neurol Neurophysiol.2014;5:254.
- Kubiszewska J, Kostera-Pruszczyk A Severe Course of Juvenile Grave’s Disease accompanied by Myasthenia Gravis . J Neurol Neurophysiol.2014;5:259.
- Ressner P, Nilius P, Berankova D, Srovnalova-Zakopcanova H, Bartova P, et al. Computer-Assisted Cognitive Rehabilitation in Stroke and Alzheimer’s disease. J Neurol Neurophysiol.2014;5:260.
- Joanna S,Playford DE, Radford KA What Is 'Early Intervention' for Work Related Difficulties for People with Multiple Sclerosis? A Case Study Report. J Neurol Neurophysiol.2014;5:252.
- Zapata-Sudo G, Sudo SZ, Alencar AKN, Sudo RT Targeting of the Adenosine Receptors as A Novel Strategy for the Treatment of Arterial Hypertension . J Neurol Neurophysiol.2014;5:243
- Soltani Z, Khaksari M, Amiresmaili S, Naderi V, Jafari E, et al. Can Soy Diet be Protective in Severe and Diffuse Traumatic Brain Injury. J Neurol Neurophysiol.2014;5:249.
- Al-Khaled M, Awwad H, Matthis C, Bruning T TIA-Treatment: Stroke Units versus General Wards Mono-Center Study. J Neurol Neurophysiol.2014;5:258.
- William YJ Neurological Implications in the Treatment of Myopia by Means of Orthoculogy. J Neurol Neurophysiol.2014;5:257.
- Delacroix S, Chokka RC, Worthley SG Hypertension: Pathophysiology and Treatment. J Neurol Neurophysiol.2014;5:250.
- McDonald KR, Chilman E, Barraclough M, Elliott R, Leroi I Personality Style in Behavioural Disturbances in Parkinsonâ€™s Disease. J Neurol Neurophysiol.2014;5:251.
- Thiruppathy K, Preziosi G, Bajwa A, Sharma P, Cerdeira M, et al. Multiple Sclerosis Related Bowel Dysfunction: Pathophysiology, Clinical Manifestation and Management. J Neurol Neurophysiol.2014;5:255
- Aljamali ZM Instructions Given During Insertion of Complete Denture. Biochem Physiol.2014;4:e127.
- Bianchin G, Polizzi V A Case Report On Compatibility of Electronic Implants: Spinal Cord Stimulator and Cochlear Implant. Biochem Physiol.2014;4:148.
- Rajajeyakumar M, Bhattacharjee M, Sharma VK, Alagarsamy J Integrative Approach to Multidisciplinary Training in Physiology and Biomedical Engineering. J Bioengineer & Biomedical Sci.2014;5:136.
- Babbs CF Initiation of Ventricular Fibrillation by a Single Ectopic Beat in Three Dimensional Numerical Models of Ischemic Heart Disease: Abrupt Transition to Chaos. J ClinExp Cardiolog.2014;5:346.
- Husain SS Publish Yourself. Biochem Physiol.2015;4:e126.
- Das RR, Panda SS, Panda M, Naik SS Congestive Cardiac Failure in Children: An Update on Patho-physiology and Management. Cardiol Pharmacol.2014;3:122.
- Vaillant AAJ, Vuma S, Mohammed W, McFarlane-Anderson N Laying Henâ€™s Primary Immune Response to Staphylococcal Protein A (SpA) .Biochem Physiol.2014;3:146.
- Borgas DL, Deochand C, Tong M, de la Monte SM PPAR Agonist Effects on Notch Signaling Mediators in Experimental Chronic Alcohol-Induced Steatohepatitis. Biochem Physiol.2014;3:145.
- Vaillant AAJ, Vuma S, Mohammed W Bacterial Proteins and Their Proposed Interactions with Fc or Fab Fragments of Immunoglobulins. Biochem Physiol.2014;3:143.
- Abdulmajed MI, Resorlu B, Oguz U The Pathophysiology,Genetics and Management of Unilateral Undescended Testes. General Med.2014;2:147.
- Hadush H, Walelign W, Abuhay T Maturity Response of Ratoon Cane (Sacchariumofficinarium L.) as Affected by Pre-Harvest Cultural Practices in the Tropical Area of Ethiopia. J Plant Biochem Physiol.2014;2:135.
- Rico-Lemus M, RodrÃguez-Garay B SNP as an Effective Donor of Nitric Oxide for in vitro Plant Cell and Tissue Culture. J Plant Biochem Physiol.2014;2:e127.