Ecological Transmission and Control of Covid-19
The COVID-19 outbreak has made a worldwide public health emergency because of its fast global transmission. Comprehensively the flare-up is as yet spreading, yet numerous variables impacting the ecological conduct and endurance of the infection are not surely known.
Research & Reviews: Journal of Ecology and Environmental Sciences will publish special issue entitled “Ecological Transmission and control of Covid-19” in 2020.
Research & Reviews: Journal of Ecology and Environmental Sciences welcomes proposals for creating special issues that fall within the scope of the Journal of Ecology and Environmental Sciences published by RROIJ. The special issue aims at exploring new, relevant, and most compelling dimensions in the field of Ecology and environmental science that missed a mention in the journal on a regular basis
- Special issue articles can include both original unpublished research articles and review articles related to the specific theme
- Manuscripts will be accepted for publishing in the special issue only after getting approved by the peer review committee.
- All the articles in special issues should strictly adhere to journal style and formatting.
- Special issues are intended to be released with limited no. of articles. Authors are encouraged to send their articles on or before the submission deadlines mentioned above.
- All accepted manuscripts can be submitted online via https://www.scholarscentral.org/submissions/research-reviews-ecology-environmental-sciences.html or through an email id to [email protected].
- Submission should be accompanied by a cover letter with reference to the concerned special issue theme.
- A manuscript number will be e-mailed to the corresponding author within 72 hours. Please visit Instruction for author’s page to know more about article formatting and guidelines: http://www.rroij.com/guidelines-ecology-and-environmental-sciences.php